[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tamatoa for best Kingdom Hearts 3 boss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Tamatoa.jpg (262KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tamatoa.jpg
262KB, 1280x640px
Tamatoa for best Kingdom Hearts 3 boss.
>>
He was honestly the worst part of the movie and the most out of place. His character personality was way too over the top and he added absolutely nothing to the plot. He wasn't even funny or entertaining, he was just weird. Why did he even have a villain song? Him being in 1 scene in the movie means he doesn't deserve his own song.
>>
>>87946751
Who the fuck is this character?

Is it some giant slug thing?
>>
>>87947191
Don't you do it, anon.
Don't you dare make me make a reference to the Nostalgia Critic.
>>
>>87947191
Because having three monsters that do nothing but roar would've been dumb as fuck.
>>
>>87947240
He's a giant coconut crab with valuable trinkets covered all over him
>>
The Great and Mighty Poo?
>>
>>87947191
He had the best song so I don't really care, but he wasn't the worst part. The worst part was rushed third act
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOA1hC8ENKo
>>
>>87950075
On the contrary I felt the first act was poorly set up. Third act was boss because Moana became BAMF
>>
>>87946751
>comfy sailing world with a giant map
>Donald and Goofy get lost and you land on the boat and sail around with Maui and Moana after agreeing to help them with their quest if they help you find your friends
>get a keyblade based on Maui's Hook after beating Tamotoa
Please let it happen. Pirates of the Carribean and Atlantica were such dissapointing worlds. I just want one decent water based world.
>>
>>87950643
First act was fine and does it's job but the third act wasn't very good. Moana was competent through out the entire movie so seeing her do shit wasn't a surprise at all. The problem with the third act is that it just feels rushed period. The film was good don't get me wrong but it needed another 20 minutes. They should've done more with the villain or maybe not have had Maui and Moana have a falling out. That part felt really forced. Moana was right the entire time and having her have some pseudo arc contributed to that. It also didn't help that Maui was kinda useless throughout the movie. The only time he did anything was when he was causing distractions. Hell the most significant thing he did in the movie was teach Moana to wayfind. The fact that Maui just happens to comeback because he felt bad just didn't cut it either. I wish there was more cooperation between them because then we could've seen him actually be useful. so no, seeing Moana be bamf doesn't justify the third act because she was bamf the entire movie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.