/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill six billion demons ksbd k6bd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 68

File: SOT11.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT11.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>
>>87945815
Woah damn.
>>
File: The happiest slice of pie.png (250KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
The happiest slice of pie.png
250KB, 640x520px
>It took my husband months to reassemble my mask.
>He had me summoned back, or something like me. He wanted his partner back.
Aw, that's kinda sweet.
>>
>>87945815
There are so many stories in KSBD that'd I'd like to see the full version of.
>>
>Be a bitch
>Get your shit slapped
>"I'm a different person now, Honest"

No, being scared of further retribution doesn't make you a good person.
Being punished for shit you did doesn't mean you've changed or developed.

Unless this is expanded upon then this is the shallowest fucking character development I've read in a while.
>>
I wanna see her husband's BEC go inside Cio's tiny bug butt.
>>
>>87946072
Her statement implies (more outright states) that her change was based on the realization that she had really been a really shitty person, not that she was scared of further retribution.
>>
>>87946072

Nah m8. Its like waking up from a weeklong bender of drugs and booze. You look back on what you did, and all the people you pissed off during that time and go "Why did I do it?"
>>
>>87946072
Don't devils lose their memories when their masks get broken? Princess didn't even know where she was after she got masked. I'm sure if you gave Hitler amnesia and described himself to him he'd agree he sounds like a dick.
>>
>>87946072
There are some things you have to remember though. Devils lose their memories after being downgraded so it might have been more of an outsider looking in type of situation. And people change after a convincing enough punishment is a literal actual thing.
Also I don't know why you're expecting character development in a two page flashback.
>>
>>87946273
I don't think devils lose their memories when getting downgraded.

The problem is the only times we've seen a downgrade happen so far is when a devil's mask was destroyed and they get re-masked.

In Cio's case her mask was destroyed, reassembled, and then used to mask some black flames that might not have been flames that made up her body before. The memories came with the mask.

In Princesses case, the mask was destroyed and a new mask was used to bind the flames it left behind. The memories were in the flames.

Both aren't typical downgrades. We've yet to see a downgrade happen where it is only an addition of names and nothing was done to the devil's mask beforehand.

I don't think devils lose any memories when given more names to downgrade them is what I'm saying.
>>
>you will never lick her sexy buggy legs
>>
>>87946072
You can totally be remorseful for things you did and want to change.
>>
>>87946016
>>87946619
>>
>>87946072
Abbadon set it up this way so we can actually test wetter she's changed or not in the coming story. She and Allison have done very little travelling together thus far. We'll just have to wait and see of her thoughts about herself reflect reality.

>>87946129
>>87946548
>She went from spidermilf to SHORTSTACK in 0.2 seconds.

I have no complaints.
>>
File: file.png (433KB, 336x693px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
433KB, 336x693px
why is every angel design better than every other character in this comic except Zoss Jagg and Oscar?
>>
I really want to know how devil summoning works. How does a specific devil get summoned from the whole of the black flame.
>>
Okay, wait, are these even the same person anymore? Unbound, the Devils are selfless. The masks and the names are their fetters. We know that the shackle imposes shape on the body but does it also shape the mind?

Could Cio not be Yabalchoath in more than one way? Technically, couldn't she be any mote of the Flame Immortal wearing the mask of Yabalchoath and having a former self imposed onto a selfless being?
>>
>>87946072
What retribution? She already received it. She realized she created her own downfall.
>>
>>87946788
I mean, yeah that's probably the case, but still.
>>
Of course it's not necessary and probably will never happen and shouldn't for pacing, I really want to see Yabalchoeth vs the angels.
>>
>>87945815
>tfw the one nand was speaking to in the flame was mammon, or one of his subordinates
>tfw nand was the one to sell cio out mammon.

motherfucker bought a 7th of the universe, he could surely buy the loyalty of a golden demon.
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>87945815
>when a piece of your world-conquering power is stolen by a sexy demon who's child sex slave company is bigger than yours, violating the NAP, so you bribe a bunch of crooked nuclear golem policemen to push her shit in and reabsorb her assets while her sphinx husband grovels in the dust
>>
>>87947105
Devils don't actually care about that kind of thing, they just "are" and they're usually OK with that.
>>
>>87947105
All the personality of a devil is in their mask since they naturally lack a personality or self (Himself being the only exception). Unlike Princess/Vladok who became momentarily unbound and rebound with a different mask, Cio had her mask restored.
>>
>>87947259
It should be interesting to learn what allowed Himself to break the rule and maintain his identity without a mask. I wonder why he's the exception, and if 8t has anything to do with the concept of royalty.
>>
>>87947215
>Nuclear golem policemen

That's got to be my favorite description of anything, now
>>
>>87945815
At the very least we finally know what's underneath those clothes...
>>
>>87947180
>That moment Cio's husband loved her so much he couldn't be bought to sell her out
>That moment when he reconstructed her mask so she could be "her" again
>That moment when you realize he still probably loves her more than anything in the world
Being Nand is suffering
>>
>>87947259

But Princess still considers herself to be a direct continuation of Vladok. The Inheritor of Vladok in other words. Cio considers herself the direct continuation of Yabalchoath. She has some semblance of memory of this self. Just as Princess does. But Princess is the same spark with a different mask and names while in this hypothetical Cio is the same mask with different spark and name. If this speculation is true, than where do the memories come from?

Also if true, if you somehow forced a Devil from its mask then rebound that flame with a new mask and a new flame with the old mask you would have two Devils that are the continuation of the same Devil. Twins if you would. If you could do it once, you could do it again. A single, self-replicating self with minor ethics divergence based on the color of the emergent Devils. One part Legion and one part Cancer.
>>
>>87947499
I guarantee you it was a 'political' marriage anon
>>
>>87947529
This has been asked before, and the answer was they'd all have different secret names only known to the individual. All devils have a secret hidden name known only to themselves.

It'd still be confusing for the devils with so many identical devils running around.
>>
>>87947529
She was still molded by the same chunk of black flame that made up Vladock, so it's reasonable to assume that she retained his memories that way, whole Cio's identity being liked to Yabelchoelth seems to be based upon the reassemble of the Ebon devil's mask.

The only hard and fast rule we've seen consistently so far is that there has to be some sort of material linked from the last incarnation in order for a devil to retain some semblance of identity. The damn things are stupidly durable.
>>
File: 1442087898554.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1442087898554.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>87947574
Why would he bring her back then?
>>
>>87947529
Princess is still Vladok since he was only recently unbound. They might not have the same mask, but I assume their unique situation is the only reason Princess is still Vladok in a sense. Princess/Vladok also suffers from some pretty serious memory loss and didn't even know who they were initially. Cio doesn't seem to have suffered from that problem and that is probably because she had the exact same mask as her previous incarnation.
>>
>>87947758
because having a notorious ebon demon wife is a good bit of security for your guild
and when she refused to ascend to ebon again he effectively locked her away and eventually gained his sphinx body to become that security himself as demonstrated when he just incinerated several people fighting in Hell 71
>>
>>87945815
cio got ten times hotter

And I'm starting to notice abaddon really struggles with poses. Most of his full body has this perspective less side view

He ought to practice a bit more

>>87946016
>>87946072
it also means that the original cio was turned into pure black flame, devoid of identity.

The actual Cio is essentially a new demon molden in her form, told she has to fill her shoes.

Of course this comes from taking "he had summoned be back" as actually bringing her back to life.

>>87946963
>cio
>shortstack
there's not stack in that short.
>>
>>87945815
Why is there no RPG to let me experience this kind of rise to sybaritic god-hood?
>>
>>87948175
There's a PnP tabletop system in the works.
>>
>>87947215
>A bunch of crooked nuclear golem policemen

That sounds both terrifying and awesome, and should be the official way we refer to Angels from now on.

Fuuuuuck.
>>
>>87947499
>>>87947180
>>That moment Cio's husband loved her so much he couldn't be bought to sell her out
>>That moment when he reconstructed her mask so she could be "her" again
>>That moment when you realize he still probably loves her more than anything in the world
>Being Nand is suffering

Fuuuuuck, that's just terribly sad.

He loved her as his midnight evil goddess, and when he brought her back, he loved her still as his tiny blue waifu of innocence.

But she can't love him back. Not any more.

Oh, so sad....

He's a total monster now, and the one thing he wants flees from him.
>>
This character is literally just Vriska Serket but with character development that took.
>>
File: 1465870971417.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465870971417.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>87945815
So does this mean that present Cio isn't actually Cio, but a new Demon, born from the flame and given the original's memories?
>>
>>87947529
we don't know if cio and yabalchoath have different flames. nand could have found that same spark and masked it.
>>
>>87948175
What >>87948293 said, although I ran a pretty successful Pathfinder campaign in Throne, so don't let systems stop you.
>>
>>87946072
>Be a bitch
>Get killed
>Come back with your mask broken but reformed
She literally is a different person now, thats how demon's work, when they are reverted to their black flame they come back different, a completely new self.
>>
>The angels do not take threats to the Red City lightly, almost certainly part of the reason why the Demiurges consider it neutral ground.

I'm glad angel still get some kind of respect in the Red City.

Also I just noticed in this page, and from looking back at when Princess formed, that her and Cio are significantly less blue and larger than other blue devils. There maybe more merit to devils retaining parts of themselves when getting downgraded then we thought.
>>
>>87948565
It's Cio, but different
Kind of like someone who got bashed over the head and change personalities completely . . . on every level though.
>>
>>87947105
Most likely because Cio has the mask of Yabalchoath she remembers being her, or at least, what it was like to be her, and thus takes on her identity as a new self.
>>
File: Mini-Me.png (44KB, 318x303px) Image search: [Google]
Mini-Me.png
44KB, 318x303px
>>87948565
Cio is the mask itself. the black flame is a mindless creature until given the mask. She is cio but her masked is heavily damaged and because of this we got mini me like cio
>>
>>87948565
That means Cio is a smaller, broken-up version of Yabadabadoo
>>
>>87947215
>Bigger
No, her guild got no where near close to beating out Mammon's banking company, he literally controls all the banks in Throne and most likely has complete control of all money exchange as well. Yabal's guild got big, but like she said, she was no Demiurge, and just a few exchanges of coin was all it took to crumble what little she built up. She was just an ant who bit Mammon's hand, and got crushed because of it.
>>
File: 1467174670726.png (51KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
1467174670726.png
51KB, 236x222px
>>87945815
>I went through near fifteen slaves a day
>>
>Old mask, new flame
Did we ever get confirmation that it's a new flame? I mean it would be difficult but not impossible for Nand and his boys to keep her locked up somewhere until the mask was reassembled.
>>
>>87949989
I they probably summoned as many of Yabalchoeth's memories and personality as possible. We really don't know how it works yet.
>>
File: ksbd63.jpg (779KB, 950x1224px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd63.jpg
779KB, 950x1224px
I started out reading from the beginning recently and some of these pages are fucking amazing.

I love the ones where its like a big "Wheres Waldo?" picture, with all the little people doing shit everywhere.
>>
>>87949905
yeah what the fuck does that mean
>>
>>87949989
they wouldn't have to keep her locked up, she would have been banished to the void
>>87950057
murderfucking
>>
>>87950052
I like those too anon
reminds me of those star wars and boat cutaway books that the school libraries would have
>>
I don't get how Cio only had a "tiny little sliver" of Mammon's power when she stole his key. How could the key that makes up 1/7th of God's name only account for a tiny sliver of his power? Then she says she was no demiurge. I thought having the key made you a demiurge.
Also, I thought she said on the last page she didn't remember what happened next, but then she proceeded to explain it...
>>
>>87949479
..Phineas Gage?
>>
>>87950073
I actually forgot that that happened when they got unmasked, though maybe they have a base on the King's Road where Nand stashed until things were ready.
>>
>>87947333
He basically willed his own chaotic flame into a single form and identity. If you're asking where all that willpower came from, you may as well ask yourself.

>>87947758
because his head is shit for numbers, obviously. Yabal/Cio was the one that kept the books.
>>
>>87950106
She stole the power of 1 key, not the key itself.
>>
>>87950057
She worked them to death, or murdered them for fun, or whatever horrible other shit a demon with the power of god on her brow would want to do
>>
>>87948148
>Of course this comes from taking "he had summoned be back" as actually bringing her back to life.
He reassembled her mask.
>>
>>87950106
It was covered in the previous page, the Demiurges can chip off a tiny piece of their key and pass it to another person, granting them immense power (but no where near the power of the full key) Cio was able to steal a piece of the keys power, but there was no way she could steal the whole key, since that would involve going to battle with a Demiurge.

Also Demiurges are not those with keys, they are a class of Inheritor from long ago, monstrously powerful, horrifyingly intelligent, and dangerously skilled, the Seven are the last of the Demiurges.
>>
>>87950227
I'm surprised she only went through 15, I mean with how she's played herself up I wouldn't see hi-double/lo-triple digits as exceptional/unexpected. Though less personal use would probably make up for it, a la working several dozen to death a day.
>>
>>87950344
Well for a demon with a sliver of a piece of god's voice in her possession in a swelling guild, I imagine 15 slaves a day is actually quite extravagant, and who knows what other horrors she committed in those few days of power
>>
>>87946540
>mask some black flames that might not have been flames that made up her body before
The flames aren't just the body, they're the soul. I don't think Praman Nand would cock up his wife's resurrection that badly.
>>
>>87945815
Panels 2 and 3 are great.
>>
>>87946788
Gold demons are still pretty powerful.
>>
>>87950106
She remembers the events after stealing the key, but she doesn't remember how she stole the key, and even then, the events after stealing the key could easily have just been told to her, or gathered from scattered memories.
>>
>>87950344
Slaves don't grow on trees dude. It would be a pain in the ass to procure 15 new slaves every day.
>>
>>87950427
but powerful enough to defend an entire Hell from other guilds or troublemakers?
>>87950411
I love that little strikeforce of angels
>>
>>87950470
>Slaves don't grow on trees
>Not having slave tree orchards
I mean, maybe, assuming she wasn't just enslaving as many enemies as possible, 15 just seems low to me I guess.
>>
>>87947529
>The Inheritor of Vladok in other words.
The Reincarnation of Vladok as well. They have the same soul. But the other bits are different.

As to your main point, that's clearly bogus and Cio is the same spark as Yabalchoath. Hell, that much is obvious from the use of the word "summoned".
>>
>Skimming through books 1 and 2 again
I didn't realize how Cio was so blatantly redesigned between her appearances at the end of book 1 and the start of book 2.
It wasn't a gradual shift from weird insect girl to cute waifu, she's totally different from one page to the next.
>>
I hope Allison actually kills Mammon when they fight rather than leaving him to suffer some horrible fate like Mottom, and then they start calling Allison something akin to "Dragon Slayer"

Hell, I want her to rack up the nicknames like crazy
>>
>>87950624
Abbadon probably felt more comfortable with cute waifu
>>
>>87950624

Cio can probably shapeshift like a mad cunt, or use crazy ass spells to change shape.

Shes already shown that shes has tons of knowledge of magic, and in her first ppearnce she has like 4 arms, and then 2 when she meets up with Ally again. But then in these flashbacks of Cio when she was a demon empress burning slaves to heat her castle and shit, she also had more arms.

She can probably morph around for whatever situation shes in. Even her mask seems to change around.
>>
File: CyDBvqCXgAAQWop[1].jpg (103KB, 765x558px) Image search: [Google]
CyDBvqCXgAAQWop[1].jpg
103KB, 765x558px
>>87950624
>>
>>87951127
Kelly does it again!
>>
File: sweatin.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
sweatin.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>all those tiny blue imp demons at the drinking contest
>>
>>87949537
i accept this interpretation
>>
>>87947800
>she refused to ascend to ebon again
Pretty sure it's not that easy to just go from blue to ebon by snapping your fingers. If ebon was that attainable, Nand could go there himself.

>eventually gained his sphinx body to become that security himself as demonstrated when he just incinerated several people fighting in Hell 71
We don't really know the power scales involved, that could have been within his abilities before he was a sphinx.
>>
>>87947215
>child sex slave
Wait hold on. Where did that come form?
>>
>>87949537
Cio is the flame. The mask is what shapes the flame, it's why she doesn't look totally different now (as Vladok did) but it's not what makes her the same individual. Or at least, not the only thing.
>>
>>87951392
I mean, it wouldn't be beyond the pale for such a demon, that and the fact that the image is a joke thing used to make fun of anarcho-capitalists.
>>
>>87949989
>>87950073
It literally says right there in the page that he had her summoned.
>>
>>87947499
Ehhh I don't know about that.
>>
>>87950476
With Yabalchoath gone, the rest of Throne have no particular reason to fuck with Nand's guild.
>>
>>87951414
she is not the flame for she has a conscience and demons don't have this unless they are bound and masked.
If a demon losses their mask then the personality is gone unless said mask if found and fixed(cio)
>>
>>87951527
Look, are you your soul or your public persona? A mask is a mask for a reason. It represents an important part of the demon, but it's not all that they are.

And conscience is clearly not tied to the mask since it's the same mask as when she didn't have a mask. That's a change to her, it's character development. Becoming blue might have influenced it, but it's not like Princess Mamoru has a conscience now, and that's a whole new mask.
>>
>>87951527
Abbadon also stated that if bound with the same name they'll be the same.
>>
File: k.jpg (781KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
781KB, 900x1165px
>>87951602
>Look, are you your soul or your public persona
keep that shit out of this.

The mask is her conscience and if destroyed would mean the end of her self. Princess after being given a new mask didn't know who she was and most likely was told her past.
Pic related.
>And conscience is clearly not tied to the mask since it's the same mask

Its the same mask cio had before just fixed my friend so of course its her.

>>87951709
post link if you may to that
>>
>>87948539
>Vriska Serket

Literally who?
>>
>>87951721
>keep that shit out of this.
Not possible, since that shit is exactly what this whole discussion is about.

>The mask is her conscience
If that were true, she would have more of a conscience before it was broken, not have pretty much no conscience and then suddenly grows one after being killed and then resurrected as a blue.

>Its the same mask cio had before just fixed my friend so of course its her.
Yes, and she was a monster when she had a mask, she did not behave in a moral fashion and was totally unconflicted about it. That is something that changed. The mask did not change.
>>
>>87951721
>conscience
I think you mean "consciousness".
>>
>>87951721
>post link if you may to that

Aight let me dig through it.

On an unrelated note.

Q

Anonymous asked:

>Q:Who would win in a battle between a Prime Angel and Himself?

>A:Himself, of course. He doesn’t play the game by your flimsy ontology.

>Q:Are we going to hear Cio speaking in proper Black Speech again, with or without subtitles? I loved the bit where she was berating #1 with it.

>A:Yeah, absolutely. It’s only really used devil to devil, and the last time Cio was talking to a devil, it was in song and I really didn’t feel like writing lyrics in Black Speech with subtitles.
>>
>>87950057

She likely was torturing them to death for fun, or using them up in ritual sacrifice, or the like.

400-450 murders every month. Yikes.

Good thing Yabalchoath was killed. She deserved it.
>>
>>87950057
She has thorny chitinous thighs and when she orgasms she slams them together with enough force to shatter a skull easily.
>>
File: e15-507.jpg (52KB, 580x402px) Image search: [Google]
e15-507.jpg
52KB, 580x402px
>>87951797
>400-450 murders every month.

That's still weak compared to Earth's standards.
>>
>>87951887
It's weak by demiurge standards too. She was smalltime.
>>
>>87951887
I assume this is what she's personally going through, not the amount expended by her whole organization.
>>
>hear judas priest playing in the distance every time Juggernaught shows up
>>
>>87949442
I feel like those are young devils. Just imps that have recently come about. During the barfight the blue is speaking about wanting to be an ebon one day and it doesn't seem she understands how hard that will be.
>>
>>87952033
>>87949442
>implying it's not just the power of being named characters
>>
>>87950512
She's not Mottom. She had a lot of slaves and servants but only a reasonably high amount.
>>
We really don't know how devils work, guys.
>>
>>87952063
I don't doubt Abaddon would give us a tiny sprite as a character if it made sense.
>>
File: k6bd4.png (37KB, 641x487px) Image search: [Google]
k6bd4.png
37KB, 641x487px
Alright so I found it; shit on devils' summoning/death.
>>
File: k6bd3.png (61KB, 652x513px) Image search: [Google]
k6bd3.png
61KB, 652x513px
>>87952248
And a lil'something extra.
>>
File: snoo[1].jpg (13KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
snoo[1].jpg
13KB, 352x240px
>>87951842
>>
Fifteen slaves is pretty wimpy to be honest
>>
>>87951365
>Pretty sure it's not that easy to just go from blue to ebon by snapping your fingers. If ebon was that attainable, Nand could go there himself.
If Nand was the one who fixed her mask and resummoned her, then he was also the one who named her, which means he had control over how he would shape her. Nand could have given her the same name and bring her back as the terrible ebon demoness, but he bound her as a blue devil instead.

Personally I think Nand' motives were more along the lines of enjoying the power over his former mistress than any sort of altruism or pragmatism. Which fits into what we've seen of him already.
>>
>How big is Mammon? is he just really huge, but been shown with skewed perspective or can he change his size or something?
>He’s huge. His race is a bunch of reptiles that just keep growing as they get older, and they don’t die of old age. This will be mentioned in the comic pretty soon.

Looks like i was actually correct in the previous thread
>>
>>87952651
Summoning an Ebon is impossible, they only occur when a demon elevates to it. He could Have summoned her as a Gold but that's supposed to be stupidly hard and I doubt that at that point he had the resources to do so.
>>
>>87952695
>87952695
Alison managed to turn Vladok ebon, before binding him with more names.

Granted Alison is an exception to a lot of rules, but still.
>>
>>87952722
He was likely still mostly unbound at that point, just all black flame strenuously tethered to the mask. If she had left it like that I bet the mask would have just fallen off.
>>
>>87952722
Someone with a true key is able to do a lot of things just with their personal power that others would need materials for. Someone with a key can walk between worlds when you normally need a gateway or some other hardware.
>>
As someone who has no idea what this is, I have one question.

Do 6 billion demons get killed in this story? That sounds like a great cavalcade of fun, but I get this suspicion that they just named it that because it sounds cool, and it's nothing but dialogue.
>>
One thing I don't get is what exactly did Mammon do in all this? The story so far goes that she stole a key from him, got power mad and then had her shit pushed in by the Angels. Where does Mammon figure in all that? If all he did was sic the Angels on her then that hardly justifies those speeches about him being the greater monster.
>>
>>87952867
Even Cio's husband didn't help. Mammon payed off every single one who could have helped her
>>
>>87952858
>Do 6 billion demons get killed in this story? That sounds like a great cavalcade of fun, but I get this suspicion that they just named it that because it sounds cool, and it's nothing but dialogue.

It's from the previous version of the comic, where the point was indeed to kill a shitload of demons. The author has said that a more accurate title this time around would be "Kill Seven Black Emperors", but that doesn't have the same ring to it.
>>
>>87952858
It was, the writer has admitted, named that because it sounds cool. Now, six billion demons will die but the writer is using that a catch all term for evil assholes.

>>87952867
She was dragged to him to return the key and likely tortured as he listed off how very well he profited from her little romp.
>>
>>87946236
>>87946273
No, they get it back. They're just confused right at the beginning, then they gradually get their memories back. I think they get it back even better than Angels do?

That doesn't mean they'll have the same personality, though.

>>87950398
Well, Devils are a different deal. Abbadon's explained it before; you're not really summoning the 'same' Devil back. Any lump of flame would be fine, it's the mask that the identity is connected to. The personality, the memories; they're all from the mask. Devils don't really have a 'soul'. Or rather, Himself is probably the only Devil you could say has one.
>>
>>87952867
Mammon was the sled.
>>
>>87952897
It's the mask and the name, specifically their true name that exists in some abstract way.
>>
>>87947100
>>87950398
Some related stuff.
>Q: Can a demon have no name and what mask would that demon wear?
>A: A Devil’s name and mask is synonymous with the devil - their personality, emotions, and mind are all a creation of their binding. In reality, devils are a formless, mindless chaos - so without a mask they revert to that.
>One could argue that devils aren’t really ‘alive’ for that reason - they are merely order imposed on a larger mass with no sense of individuality in their natural forms. Their whole persona is a complete fabrication.

>Q: So we know what happens when an angel is killed in the void. But what about a devil? When the devil's mask is removed/shattered and they become an unbound devil, what happens when they're killed in that form? Do they also go dormant or do their souls simply retreat back to their source deep within the void? Also, how does banishment work? When White Chain "killed" Sweetie Pie and Honey Bunch, were they simply banished back to the void with their masks intact?
>A: Devils can’t really be killed as an unbound devil since they aren’t really ‘alive’ persay - but you can definitely snuff or disperse them. They don’t really exist as in individual entity - just writhing parts of a massive, chaotic hole. When a devil’s mask is removed or damaged enough, they are banished back to the void. If you fix the mask and re-bind them with the name you gave them they will come back, with the same memory and personality.
>There are arguments that the consciousness of devils does not actually continue through subsequent bindings, ie, when a devil is slain or removes its mask, it experiences true death, and the devil you summon back is simply an exact copy of the previous one, though a separate entity.
>This gets further complicated by the fact that the personality and individuality of a devil is largely considered to be illusory in the first place. Devils don’t really seem to care, and are generally still agreeable drinking partners.
>>
>>87952928
Well, the true name is pretty much bound to the mask. Hence why Preem Nand had to go through the trouble of fixing Cio's.
>>
>>87947215
Well, putting aside all that other stuff, I don't think it was so much the Angels who got bribed but Cio's own slaves. Perhaps Mammon got them to testify against her, which convinced the Angels to act.
>>
>>87949442
Well, Abbadon explained away that one red-mask blue devil from way back in the beginning as just being an especially weakened Red Devil. So yeah, there are probably some remnants of the previous form that pop up from being downgraded.
>>
>>87951414
Cio is NOT the flame. Cio is the mask. All Devils are only ever the masks they are bound with. Himself is special, then, because he has no mask. His flame bound itself.
>>
>>87951721
>The mask is her conscience and if destroyed would mean the end of her self. Princess after being given a new mask didn't know who she was and most likely was told her past.
Yeah, you got the first part right, but that last part is wrong.
>When a devil’s mask is removed or damaged enough, they are banished back to the void. If you fix the mask and re-bind them with the name you gave them they will come back, with the same memory and personality.
The old Devil is TRULY dead and the new Devil is just a copy, but they do have the memories and personality of their predecessor. It just takes time for them to acclimate and remember everything.
>>
>>87950470
>Slaves don't grow on trees
I know there's a Servant race that are literally trees. Close enough?
>>
>>87946072
Well she's sort of looking at her past actions from an outside perspective, I would compare it to Knights of the Old Republic when it was revealed you were the former villain all along, the entire war and all its horrors was laid upon your hands at that moment, some people reveled in the power, others worked to redeem themselves
>>
>>87953114
Breaking Servants isn't nearly as fun as breaking humans though. It's like fucking with a robot, amusing for a while but they have no capacity to surprise you like a human does.
>>
>>87953167
Servants aren't really robots, anon.
>>
>>87953189
It was an approximation. Another way to say it would be like fucking with A.I. in games. Sure the really advanced ones can be a good time but it still doesn't have the heart and soul that makes breaking people magical.
>>
>>87953189
Indeed, it's more like being a person with a hammer for one hand and fire proof skin, and you really love blacksmithing, they are races created for singular purposes, but that purpose is nothing more than a natural inclination, some servants do reject the role put unto them, and they also all have their own individual wants and needs
>>
>>87953189
I'm sure there are a couple robot Servants out there.
>>
>>87953236
They ARE people, anon. They're not 'advanced A.I.', but living, breathing beings.

Fuck, look at the goblins (the ones who see by breathing). They were made to be just janitors, now they run crime guilds.
>>
>>87953236
>>87953263
Hell, some Servants are even in the knight orders as well. Servants were created with hi-specs and natural inclinations, but that doesn't mean they mindlessly follow it. They just go with the flow because it's pretty much how their culture evolved, not because they can't go against it. Same reason why some people don't eat pork or beef; it's not that they can't. It's just that it's how their culture evolved. The Servants' base specs just push them towards evolving their culture towards a certain direction.
>>
>>87953290
Fuck, the myths say the primary reason Angels were created was to quash the rebellious nature of the Servants.
>>
>>87950200
Nand is a gold/yellow/whatever, they're automatically good with numbers. Mottom had some for supposedly that purpose.
>>
>>87953375
Hell, there were even some from Mammon's race among the original Demiurges.
>>
>>87952867
Who do you think bribed that slave?
>>
>>87950057
>yeah what the fuck does that mean
It means she personally rendered 15 slaves unusable a day. Now, it is unlikely it means prison labour or gladiatorial fighting, as those kinds can use up more than 15. So that's why it only makes sense that she is talking about slaves she personally interact with. To kill or maim 15 slaves a day personally is a large number, that's almost a slave an HOUR while you are awake.
>>
>>87953472
Yeah, I misinterpreted that scene. My bad.
>>
>>87945815

>Has slaves
>pays them

WUT? Are they slaves or are they just really shitily treated servants?
>>
>>87953740
The slaves were bribed to betray her.
>>
>Once you finish with it, could you do a list of casualties/fatalities for the War of the Teacups? Also Layla looks like she is considering stealing a (possible priceless) tea set and calling it a day instead of continuing with the war.

>Yes, and the second thing is canon now.

Layla Lives!
>>
>>87946072
Devils have a pretty complicated relationship with personal identity, it seems. How much of a devil stays the same when they rank up, or down in mask colour? If a devil is resummoned using the same mask, is that even the same part of the hot black flame that made up the original devil? What difference does that make to a devil's identity?
>>
>>87948539
>what if hussie actually hired abaddon as his mspa project ghost writer
Man the homosuck act 6 would have been so much better. we'd get actual world building and less tumblr shipping shit and now I've made myself mad
>>
>>87951127
criminally underrated post
>>
>>87954120
>is that even the same part of the hot black flame that made up the original devil?
Not necessarily, no. I mean, in Vladok's case, it definitely was. But destroying the unbound devil doesn't really matter so long as you have the mask to bind another flame with the identity. If there's any difference, I suspect it has something to do with the strength of the devil.

In Vladok's case, even though his mask was destroyed, his unbound devil was still mucking about which allowed Allison to rebind him as the same devil with a different name, but same true name.
>>
>>87952893
I hope we do see astronomical number of bad guys being killed.
>>
File: bc608c575a5df82d1f4c51a0e126a34e.jpg (693KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bc608c575a5df82d1f4c51a0e126a34e.jpg
693KB, 1000x1000px
Not sure I have the truth, but I'm going to waffle on about my best guess based on what I know of the setting.

It's possible the identity of a Devil or the identity of any being in KSBD is a meta concept within the setting's cosmos. A devil would certainly know they are not merely a photocopy of their previous self if their secret name is the same, and that name is not necessarily determined by the body the flames are made of nor the specific mask they are bound with. We've two cases were identity is preserved excluding either or as the origin.

What if identity, rather than being a facet of either body or soul, is simply saying, "I am!" to the world? This might even be why the old king is still bugging Allison with random advice as an ambiguous spirit thing that is not alive nor dead.

It settles the Ship of Theseus issue in a way the background stories the comics are posted with already support, potentially.
>>
>>87950624
A demon's appearance is just an illusion.
>>
File: Julols Kaeksar.jpg (24KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
Julols Kaeksar.jpg
24KB, 200x252px
>>87947215
>crooked nuclear golem policemen

It gets funnier the more I read it
>>
>>87954428
>or the identity of any being in KSBD is a meta concept within the setting's cosmos

Well kind of, considering everyone is Yisun having an argument with themself.
>>
>>87954651
Oh I know, but I'm trying to point this out without being condescending to people by saying HURR READ THE BACKGROUND to clear up all confusion on how devil identity works.
>>
>>87954661
It seems to me that Yisun is dealing with their own major identity issues and is working through it by making everything incredibly convoluted in them self.

Existence is God attempting to know Himself and all that.
>>
>>87954428
I think I get what you're saying. It isn't about saying' who am I/ what could I be/ why am I", which is a failing that many in the comic makand is a possible reason for the Divine Suicide.

But rather it is about actually just beingwhich is something Yisun could not do, for all their wisdom and power.
>>
>>87954751
Pretty much, though that's an interesting link to why the divine suicide of Yisun happened that you have there. Well, potential link.

>>87954699
An identity crisis is quite possible, and so dreadfully simply an issue that it's harder to come up with as a grand reason for existence.
>>
>>87945815
so, its the same mask, but broken? so her personality is similar, but different.
>>
>>87951127
haha. holy shit.
>>
>>87954918
You could say they broke her spirit.
>>
>>87950476
He's a gold devil that's found a way to possess an Androsphinx, which seems to be a very powerful type of servant. My guess is that he's probably above Vladok when it comes to power level, he just hasn't been able to shirk the last names that keep him from ascending to ebon. Perhaps because Cio gave them to him and so far, she hasn't seen reason to free him of those names? Or maybe she doesn't remember his names? Either way, it would explain why he wants to keep her around.
>>
>>87948565
cio seems to be what you get when you take yabalchoath, chop it up and then put the scraps together again
>>
File: Goggle-a-Gog.png (63KB, 764x591px) Image search: [Google]
Goggle-a-Gog.png
63KB, 764x591px
Gog confirmed joke character who gets serious and wrecks some major shit.
>>
>>87956002
Comes with (probably) being a gestalt hivemind, I suppose. All them worms. Each one, desperately wanting for the same thing.
>>
>>87954860
I'm gonna ponder it for a while more now that I have booze but I think it fits. The rules of Royalty all involve, basically, getting over yourself and getting on with existence as well as full embracing yourself the secret to Zoss walking the path he is on is self love after all which is somewhat strange since God committed suicide.

Unless we take the whole thing as Yisun working out their own issues with who they are. Reality is their opinion and they are now trying to live up to that opinion.
>>
>>87956227
I think Yisun loves everything about itself, even the parts it's supposed to hate. Even the Demiurges are said to be close to Royalty, despite Mottom pretty much hating everything. I don't think it's so much as liking everything about existence, but liking existence itself, that was what allowed Zoss to achieve Royalty.
>>
>>87954428
>What if identity, rather than being a facet of either body or soul, is simply saying, "I am!" to the world?

This is strangely fitting to Yisun's philosophy

All in all, I don't know if we can confirm that identity is effectively preserved. Cio is different, and we don't know the details of the summoning. Was the mask rebuilt perfectly, and even then how much would that matter?
>>
>>87956328
My train of thought right now is that Yisun is trying to love everything about them self, which is what this long roleplay that is existence is. Zoss is the closest Yisun has come and Allison, or rather Kill Six Billion Demons, who Allison is supposed to become, is a way for a part of Yisun to "kill" those parts they don't like yet. But I'm betting Yisun, through Allison, while instead change their mind about the parts they dislike and achieve true self love.
>>
>>87956401
>and even then how much would that matter?
Very much, I suppose.

If we look at Abbadon's words on this as well as Vladok's matter, the mask is more important than the flame. Vladok had his mask destroyed, but he still got back his identity because Allison bound the same unbound flame behind his mask. That really wouldn't be the case with Cio and, perhaps, that's why she came back so weak; though Preem Nand had her mask back, he was only capable of getting a weaker portion of the black flame bound, Cio's original flame having been (presumably) dispersed when she was brought in front of the other Ebons and sentenced to death.
>>
>>87956645
Abby also noted that the higher ranked the attempt at summoning is, the more difficult the summoning. It's possible Nand just didn't have the power or resources after the fall of their empire to get her back as anything but a blue.

It's also possible that if anyone found out what he was doing he would have had his shit stomped so he likely did it as low key as possible. A bigger summoning may have drawn too much attention.
>>
>>87951602
>Look, are you your soul or your public persona?
You're coming from the expectation that humans and devils are both the same in that regard, which they certainly are not. A devil's flame without a mask and unbound is nothing but a chaotic, mindless mass.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (18KB, 688x322px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
18KB, 688x322px
>>87951782
>>87953024
>>
>>87952897
Flame and soul are literally the same thing. Whether it's hot black flame, cool black flame, hot white flame or cool white flame, the flame is the soul.
>>
>>87958659
Technically, souls are shards of the flame, right? One flame represents all the souls of a particular class.
>>
>>87953472
In panel 2? It's Yabalchoath's hand.
>>
>>87958739
Why would Yabalchoath need to buy over the loyalty of her own slaves? The idea is that Mammon bought them over, which is why Yabalchoath was defenseless when the angels came for her.
>>
>>87958739
It's clearly not though. Like wrong color and all.
>>
>>87958739
Her hands are green?
>>
>>87955009
I feel like we might see ebon Nand in the comic later. Although if so, he'll probably get turned into a blue soon after and become a hanger-on of al-Yisun, since that seems to be the common fate of ebons.
>>
>>87958739
Nah. I thought so too when I first read it, but it makes more sense for it not to be, in the context of what she's saying and the rest of the page.
>>
>>87958397
That doesn't really have much to do with the first post you quoted.
>>
>>87958810
>>87958814
Lighting. The shape and the rings exactly match her left hand in the previous panel.
>>
>>87957932
I'm pretty sure devils are just Anonymous taken a bit more extreme.
>>
>>87959090

See
>>87958785
>>87958923

It's pretty clear that it's not supposed to be Yabalchoath's hand. I think Abby just made a poor art choice.
>>
>>87959090
Yabalchoath's hand would be much larger and spindlier than that.

Besides, notice the coins two panels later, they all have Mammon's face and symbol on them. They clearly came from him.

And by the way, I REALLY appreciate the way Abbadon uses the art to aid and accentuate the storytelling. It isn't quite visual storytelling, but it makes the exposition constantly interesting.
>>
>>87959229
>notice the coins two panels later, they all have Mammon's face and symbol on them. They clearly came from him.
I'm pretty sure that's meant as a contrast to panel 2 (I had money, but not compared to him) rather than a supplement.
>>
>>87946540
I think they might, it's just that the only remaskings we've seen have been done to ebon devils. The rules probably don't apply to them in the same way, and they probably can keep some of their personal identity where lesser devils would be completely erased. This is especially likely given how they both talk about their ebon name being "the only name that was truly mine" and so forth.
>>
>>87956002
Jadis was said to be the second most powerful Demiurge after Jagganoth before she got glassed
>>
>>87945815
>second to last panel
Cio looks like a loli clone of her "old" self.
Is that how the "reassemble mask & summoning back" deal works?
>>
>>87959229
>And by the way, I REALLY appreciate the way Abbadon uses the art to aid and accentuate the storytelling. It isn't quite visual storytelling, but it makes the exposition constantly interesting.

Welcome to what comics are supposed to do, now if only the rest of the industry can learn something instead of acting like morons
>>
>>87951721
Ebon Cio had a more of a 4kings design in that panel.
>>
>>87951127
>can kill with knees
Yes.
>>
>>87960134
I wonder if that's why he changed it
>>
File: Cio activates her stand.gif (48KB, 246x233px) Image search: [Google]
Cio activates her stand.gif
48KB, 246x233px
>>87949605
>>87951392
>>87952969
it's a meme you dip

>>87950057
>>87950227
>>87953473
those twinks she had shained around her bed struck me as snacks/sex toys

>>87956002
>>87956041
We got a little hint at how stupid durable Gog is when Mottom threw that PERISH spell right at her face. I'd imagine that being made of worms, she can go full perfect-cell and regenerate herself if only just one of the little grubs survives, or even maintain her immortality simply by laying eggs and creating more worms to add to herself. So many possibilities with a character like that, it's great.
>>
>>87945815
Goddamn, I just love the design of angels in this comic. That's all I have to contribute. Pretty much every angel we see is fucking 10/10 design. Except White Chain.
>>
File: nap.jpg (48KB, 679x768px) Image search: [Google]
nap.jpg
48KB, 679x768px
>>87960218
>it's a meme you dip
Also this
>>
>>87960417
White Chain is about an 8/10 for me.
>>
>>87960475
_he's 7/10 imo. Perfectly serviceable but just not memorable compared to Michael with his spears in his back or the gangly, spindly menacing look that Juggs has.
>>
File: acb.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
acb.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>87960431
>>
>>87960502
I gave heran eight because of heratomic form.
>>
File: NAP 2.png (191KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
NAP 2.png
191KB, 500x519px
>>87960549
Why do I find these so hilarious
>>
File: darksouls wheels.jpg (129KB, 809x658px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls wheels.jpg
129KB, 809x658px
>HELLO DEVIANT

>I AM THE IGNEOUS ANGEL 6 JUGGERNAUGHT STAR SCOURS THE UNIVERSE

>SPEAKER FOR THORNS
>>
Which one of you assholes claimed 6 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe in the waifu thread?

He's mine.
>>
>>87960586

Speaking of

Juggs is probably gonna kill 10 Vigilant gaze, isn't he?
>>
File: good ol' vengie.png (305KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
good ol' vengie.png
305KB, 500x514px
>>87960417
>>87960502
I want to see this glorious bastard in action. He's so tricked out with all that gold bling.
>>
>>87960586
>>87960621
>>
>>87960633
That shit in the top left where the white flame is leaking out of the angels body is so fucking cool.

Fuck. Abaddon has some good character designs and concepts in this comic.
>>
File: a86.jpg (136KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
a86.jpg
136KB, 563x750px
>>87960568
>>
>>87960660
>Hammer Hunters.gif
>>
>>87959090
IT really clearly isn't.

Yabbo's hands are very dark purple and insectoid with clawed tips. Those are fleshy, green and much shorter fingers with no claws. Not really hard anon, gotta try harder.
>>
>>87960618
I just realised

when juggs comes back, he'll be 7 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe

the number 7 is a important theme, so I don't think Juggs will ever die again in the comic. He might even be more dangerous than before
>>
File: 1463808868778.png (987KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
1463808868778.png
987KB, 1280x876px
>>87960586
I want his bike to come apart and be a minion attack squad soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
>>
>>87958810
>>87959090
>>87959144
>>87959229
>>87960700
The thing about powerful figures in this setting is that they always have a bazillion emissaries and representatives who they hire to do shit for them. She proabably had a "Department of slave Hiring" or something like that to go around and find the juciest fuccbois for her to torture. Hell even Incubus had a representative go in place for him to the meeting.
>>
>>87960621
I dunno Vigilant is pretty tough man
>>
>>87959063
yes it does. the mask is the person
>>
>>87960721
I already said that last thread
>>
>>87947065
>implying king of smugness Solomon isn't a great design
You can feel his smugness through the page
>>
>>87960764
Juggs is also just as tough and if its Gaze standing between him and immediate reincarnation I can see Gaze getting WHEEL'D
>>
File: Kill (6) Bill(ion Demons).jpg (52KB, 1021x428px) Image search: [Google]
Kill (6) Bill(ion Demons).jpg
52KB, 1021x428px
>>87952858
Nah, there weren't really eighty-eight of them. Abaddon just called it "Kill 6 Billion Demons.

I don't know. I guess they thought it sounded cool
>>
>>87960755
1. Why would she give money to a slave, the whole point is you buy them and never give them anything because you own them
2. That slave is already in Yabby's slave costume thing you see other slaves wearing
3. The slave is already at her statue and shit, presumably in her territory
4. The text in the panel is talking about the people she fucked with getting bought by her enemies, draw a conclusion nerd

>>87960797
Reincarnation doesn't work that way, and we have no idea who is tougher til they fight. "Among the most powerful angels" probably includes thorns, so either way it's gonna be a hell of a fight
>>
>>87960621
>>87960764
>>87960797
What we know so far:

VIGGIE
>Abbadon has stated in a q&a on his tumblr that 10 Vigilant Gaze is one of the strongest current angels
>Dude could proabably kick some serious ass in throne if he weren't so lazy and obsessed with meditating over the void and infinity
>Esoteric as fuck

JUGGS
>Only angel capable of using the art
>wheels
>skeletons
>likes Jinco Jeans and Nine Inch Nails
>Has allegedly seen the shape of the the universe and how its spun

can't fucking wait for this fight
>>
File: mospeada bike armor.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mospeada bike armor.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>87960729

What if he goes full Mospeada, and his skellie bike transforms into a a huge suit of angel skellie armor?
>>
>>87960794
Solomon is up there too
that beard mang
>>
>>87960904
yes please
>>
>>87960884
brb asking abaddon to make angel fights an official throne holiday
>>
>>87960904
Dude, he's a angel, it probably won't just be armour

it'd probably turn into wings or something airborn related, so he can fly through the air like a skeleton helicopter and drop furious death onto the deviants below

or perhaps the bike and juggernaut switch places so the skeletons ride jugs who is holding the wheels and tearing up the road to smite your shit
>>
>>87960884
wait juggs can use the art?
>>
>>87961019
The only angel who can!
>>
>>87960884
>getting excited for a fight
>in this comic
I mean, it gets boring if there isn't any, but the fights aren't really that excitingly choreographed, it's just "look at this really big blow! Now back to our regularly scheduled talking" each page until the fight ends.
>>
>>87961035
Eh Micheal probably could if it wasn't so heretical.
>>
File: tap six billion asses.png (17KB, 453x211px) Image search: [Google]
tap six billion asses.png
17KB, 453x211px
So, since Abadon confirmed there will be /u/ in the comic eventually, whom do you think it will be between?
>>
>>87960721
I thought the number indicated times of reincarnation. Juggs only lost his body, so he won't be going through reincarnation, right?
>>
>>87961068
Gog agog and herself
>>
>>87961055
Abaddon said so, bud.
>>
>>87961068

Cio has a demon crush on Allison, so it might be that.

>Cio used to perfom so many lewd acts in her past life you cant even try to call her gay or straight, because she fucked anything, and everything possible in the multiverse
>>
>>87961104
You'd think that'd turn me off, but it doesn't.
>>
>>87961139
Even if it's just the worms fucking the other worms?
>>
File: Shitpost.jpg (236KB, 657x649px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.jpg
236KB, 657x649px
>>87960721
Am I gonna have to remake this?
>>
>>87961165
You don't want me to answer that, do you?
>>
>>87960721
>>87961173
Don't think Juggso died. I know angels usually die when they're shunted back because explosion, but Abby did say "usually".

>>87961195
Probably not.
>>
File: channel 6 juggernews.jpg (135KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
channel 6 juggernews.jpg
135KB, 600x450px
>>87961045
I mean, Hell 71 was a fucking blast tbqh

>>87960969
>there's a stadium in throne where angels go to fight one another in a UFC style octagon made of reinforced material you'd use to build a bunker
>Spectators gather from across millions of worldss to watch two nuclear explosions go head-to-head and beat the shit out of one another
>the sport's commentators are all obnoxious devils who broadcast the Angel Fighting Network across the multiverse
>any time the fight is so brutal that an angel explodes, the entire stadium is levelled and all of the sports fans are killed
>this risk is just part ofthe thrill and tickets are always sold out

WANT
A
N
T
>>
File: sithrak loves you.jpg (155KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
sithrak loves you.jpg
155KB, 760x596px
Has anybody ever drawn Juggs having tea with Sithrak from the Oglaf webcomic?

I feel like that should be a thing that exists.
>>
>>87961133
Devils change gender as they rank up or down. Sexuality is nothing to them.
>>
File: oscar.png (2MB, 850x1396px) Image search: [Google]
oscar.png
2MB, 850x1396px
oscar is best crimson devil
>>
File: metatron lives.png (4MB, 2074x1093px) Image search: [Google]
metatron lives.png
4MB, 2074x1093px
>>
>>87961073
>>87961211
Well, remember what happened with White Chain and 23.

23 got WHEELED by Juggs in front of Mettatron in the Void. White Chain got hammered for being a girl.

It is possible that 23 was actually 22 before getting WHEELED. Or it is possible upon being hammered, White Chain's number went up.
>>
>>87961950
white chain still has all their memories after coming back to the physical plane, angels lose almost everything when they reincarnate
>>
>>87961133
He says its not what you think, so it wont be something so obvious
>>
>>87961068
We actually already got it with the fanfic, no? Tho IIRC Abaddon's sister is gay so I expect a lesbian couple.
>>
File: WON9.jpg (662KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
WON9.jpg
662KB, 900x1160px
>>87961950
No it didn't. In the void, 82 is still 82. She was 82 at the start of the comic, too.
>>
>>87961950
When angels reincarnate they turn to stone, as Delicious did, and they regenerate over a long period, usually centuries, sometimes millenia or even longer. Those huge things in the void are Prime Angels who have been reincarnating since Zoss' first conquest of heaven. It's why anyone who thinks Juggs is dead is factually wrong, because he would not be able to show up in the story again if he was killed, because he would be too busy reincarnating for eons
>>
>>87962304
> Juggs is the first angel to reincarnate in in like, a day
> Becomes the most terrifying being in the universe because he literally cannot stay dead
>>
>>87962304
>Zoss kicked their asses so hard they're still recovering from it
>>
>>87961996
>>87962281
>>87962304
I see.

So basically, Metatron knows something we don't about angels and how they work, because otherwise why would 82 be back in the world with all his memories - and even roughly the same shape - so soon?

Perhaps it has something to do with "missions". White chain has a mission to deliver the Key to the King. Juggs has the same mission too. White Chain came back from the Void after his banishment due to something, and Juggs is apparently going to fight 10, so he IS going to be in the void again, but possibly not for long.
>>
>>87962465
No, 82 did not die. 82 got banished with that vacus needle. When the needle got pulled, 82 popped back into their body.
>>
>>87962465
Angel's getting their shell broken does not mean they die

ZOSS obliterated the angels with literal weaponized nothingness, then chased them down into the void to fuck up any survivors.
>>
>>87962465
Being banished isn't the same as dying. It's being forcibly thrown back into the void. 82 wasn't killed, he was banished. Juggs had his shell destroyed, but most likely he wasn't killed by the attack, just shunted back to the void.

Delicious is an example of what happens when an angel truly dies. He was outright killed by Juggs, and he turned to stone and will now slumber for who knows how long till he reincarnates anew.
>>
Look, when an angel number goes up, they go dormant for THOUSANDS of years before reincarnating.

Have THOUSANDS of years passed since 82 White Chain was sent to the void? No? Then 82 White Chain hasn't died yet.

The only way 82 is becoming 83 is if 82's angel form gets smashed and smeared across the void like Delicious' was. Then THOUSANDS of years will pass before 83 White Chain wakes up from the remains.

How long it takes for an angel to reincarnate depends on how long their previous incarnation was alive for. The prime angels were alive for so long that it's taking an eternity for them to wake up again and reincarnate.

It seems like every thread now someone is confused over what the numbers mean and how angel reincarnation works.
>>
>>87962304
Also, an angel's power is determined mostly by the length of their reincarnation. Metatron is the most powerful angel around precisely because he's so old. So any freshly reincarnated angel would be like a toddler trying fight professional MMAs. Which is another clue that Juggs can't have died.
>>
>>87951127
Fuck me, that's hilarious
>>
>>87962538
>he
delicious is a decidedly female angel though
their angelic form had tits
>>
>>87962634
Abaddon has said that the shock of having their host body destroyed is (usually) enough to chill the atomic fire of an angel, effectively killing them and forcing them to reincarnate.

I imagine that the host body of Delicious was incapacitated so that they could force his flame to reincarnate in front of White Chain in the Void. If there's any angel out there strong enough to endure the death of their body however, I'd say it's Juggernaut Star.
>>
>>87962864
Angels don't have genders. It would be quite heretical to think otherwise.
>>
>>87962864
Angels dont have genders
>>
>>87962864
Angels are genderless shitlord
>>
>>87962990
>>87962995
>>87963003
I'm not that anon but Delicious' form was definitely changing to represent a more feminine ideal and that's (one of) the reason(s) why they were WHEELED, right?

I have theories about angels and the law and the extent beings of the white flame are truly immutable. Servants plainly aren't, look at the example of Mammon. Just... less so than humans and devils.

If you were to line it up in order of 'most change' to 'least change' you'd get:
>devils > humans > servants > angels
And we actually know angels can change because we've already seen it in the comic. It's just that their whole society - and even their very physical structure - is set up to impede that change. In the worst case scenario they have an actual reset button. That makes sense if you're making something designed to fight the ever-shifting black flame chaos at the edge of reality, but things are different now and that probably brings different consequences.

82 is the second-most-extreme form of 'changed' angel we've seen so far and she's still extremely rigid, but not totally. There is probably an alternative existence for both angels and devils possible in the world of K6BD, even with just the methods and technologies on display in the current Throne.
>>
>>87963125
An angel can look like anything, it doesn't make them that thing though. A feminine angel is not a female angel, and a manly angel is not a male angel, they don't have genders, they have appearances. It's like crossdressing. You can dress up as girly or as manly as you like, but it doesn't stop your original gender from being what it is, and for angels, thats genderless.
>>
>>87963169
Are they inherently and always genderless though, even theoretically? Might be important to consider that the first division in the universe was one of sex & gender.
>>
>>87963125
I thought the words Michael used, were that white chain HAD gender, which was digusting
>>
>>87963276
>87963276
Michael's problem was that White Chain looked too human.
>>
>>87962990
>>87962995
>>87963003
and that's WHY delicious was wheeled, for being a boob having heretic.
>>
>>87963221
Yes, they are. Angels dont breed, they come from the white flame. They dont need genders.
>>
>>87963379
It's not so much about need, right? The very first thing that ever represented the white flame was gendered.

If an angel can change over time - and slowly, they can - I feel like the evidence in the comic so far is open to the notion they could adapt to being gendered.
>>
ITT anons confuse sex with gender
>>
>>87963461
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>87963482
bitch you know they're separate. i don't care if you want to be an attack helicopter but your sex is immutable. gender is just a dumb thing for people to argue over and look retarded.
>>
>>87963448
White Chain outright said he doesn't want to be human, he just wants to be different, "feminine" in his own words, not female. Even if the angels can alter their appearance it doesn't mean they can completely reconfigure their biology to have something that is both useless for them and also not originally designed in their being.
>>
>>87963523
I mean I'm talking about gender, not sex. Useless and not originally intended are also kind of relevant because my argument is about the process of change. Nor am I saying White Chain wants to be human.

It's about the extent to which an angel is 'fixed' vs. anything else from the flames. Devils and angels are counterpoints to each other but they have some commonalities, and evidence in the comic so far suggests that angels are capable of changing their existence albeit at a glacial rate compared to that of devils. Which explains a lot of the safeguards built into angels in the first place, honestly.

You have YISUN first, right, and he splits into the female representative of the hot, black flame and the male representative of the cold, white flame. It's maybe worth noting the white flame representative matches up with the angel's 'genderless' default: they're genderless, but more masculine than feminine barring a few who are looked down on. You associate the black flame with chaos and immediacy, and the white flame with stability and longevity. You can also see that as the *rate of change*. Ironically, Cio wants a little stability and White Chain wants a little chaos.
>>
>>87962864
At least this can be easily explained.

Angels have certain views about human concepts, and Angels that embrace them.

Let's put it this way: Angels are White Flame. Humans are Black Flame. It is Heresy for those flames to mix, because you'd eventually get Fallen Angels. The White Flame would essentially blacken over time due to exposure to human ideas, concepts and wants, and it's not worth losing a angel to that sort of thing and it's safer to just be WHEELED, and let them reincarnate, then let the flames blacken too much and put a angel in almost the same situation as the devils.

For one good example, you'd get something like - if there are going to be more famous biblical angels in k6bd- 666 Helel. Is likely Himself now - just a pure black flame, without any form. There's a reason he's in that box, after all.
>>
>>87963640
>relevant
irrelevant
>>
>>87963640
Gender or sex, it doesn't matter. Even Delicious, the most transformed Angel weve seen, didn't say anything about gender or sex or anything, he talked about "new flesh" and change. It doesn't come down to whether they want to be feminine, masculine, male, female, whatever, it comes down to they want SOMETHING to change, something to be different rather than replay the same old, tired routine
>>
>>87963774
Sure. I just find it telling that both Delicious and White Chain were changing in essentially the same way, physically. But I agree with your overall point.
>>
>>87963655
Himself isn't an angel turned demon, he's a demon who is so powerful that he can retain his form and identity without a mask, and even gave him his own name, Himself. They put him in the box because he's so powerful. As for Fallen Angels and flames turning color, that seems completely head canon, since that has never been established. The flames are immutable, it's why there is such rigid categories of each.
>>
>>87963879
I always took the thorn knights as the equivalent of this worlds "Fallen Angels" hence Juggernaut's Flame form resembling something like a depiction of Satan.
>>
>>87964372
They aren't. Thorns are just angels who have broken away from the norms and traditions of angels to pursue a much more violent path. Juggy's flame form is just a big skeleton man because it's metal as fuck
>>
>>87964523
I don't' know, White Chain mentions that Metatron offered him power and implied he'd at least get a new armor. Modification of his angelic form isn't out of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>87964611
It doesn't change the fact that they are still angels. Theres no such thing as a "fallen angel" as far as we know, in KSBD, just Angels.
>>
>>87960218
>it's a meme you dip
The child sex stuff?

I didn't even talk about that.
>>
>>87964523
>>87964717
Well that's sort of what I meant. I don't believe "fallen angels" exist as a seperate kind of being. I believe that Thorn Knights are pretty much the closest thing THEMATICALLY to a fallen angel that this story will have. They aren't not angels or anything, but they have moved away from the normal way of angels to be much more violent and cruel.
>>
>>87962634
>they go dormant for THOUSANDS of years before reincarnating.
it's not necessarily thousands of years iirc
>>
>>87964807
That would be more likely to be Petals desu. Thorns are just normal angel stuff turned up to 11.
>>
>>87965082
I can't remember, who are the petals?

is that what delicious is? because I can see that
>>
>>87965246
Roots are the good old angels like White Chain
Petals are the mercenary assholes like Delicious
Thorns are the tea enthusiasts
>>
>>87965246
>>87965277
Roots stand by the law, the old ways and act as guardians and protectors of Throne.
Petals are whimsical and have abandoned any sense of duty in favor of embracing the lifestyle of Throne.
Thorns are those who follow the old, old ways and believe that Throne is meant to be a peaceful, silent tomb home only to the Prime Angels and the corpses of the gods.

Until Metatron changed his mind and now they reluctantly try to put a new king in charge that they can shape and mold.
>>
File: 1478088026198.jpg (26KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1478088026198.jpg
26KB, 500x356px
>>87945815
Anyone else annoyed by the place Cio now takes in the webco? And how generic fanfic-tier as fuck the "team on a flying boat with quips xD" is?

I thought the writing was correct but turns out only the world building and graphic style are.
>>
>>87966908
No, no one else is annoyed that the person who was obviously going to become Allison's right-hand man is now becoming Allison's right-hand man.
>>
>>87967159
Alison should be on her own and Cio should stay a secondary character.

This shit is turning into Berzerk.
>>
>>87966908
I know you're baiting, but I'll bite. It's Cio's backstory right now, so yeah, we're seeing a lot of Cio. Other than that the chapter barely started, and the quips just aren't there. Nice try though.
>>
>>87967248
I've got an issue with the fact Alison got a team and a vehicle now. That kind of set-up is nice when you're a 14 years old writer, but compared to the beginning of the comic it's a huge downgrade in tone.
>>
>>87967359
That sounds like a really shitty reason to be annoyed. You know the only part when she was without support was when she met Mottom? Otherwise she's always been with White Chain or Cio. And now she's got a boat, woah big deal, truly the mark of an uninspired scenario. It's not like those characters (apart from the plain human girl who repairs the boat) weren't bent on accompanying her for quite a while now.
>>
>>87967529
Yeah well I hope it doesn't stay that calm and generic for too long then. Real action was over way too fast, it feels too "safe".
>>
>>87967359
>compared to the beginning of the comic it's a huge downgrade in tone.
Except it isn't, you just read the beginning of the comic and expected the wrong thing.
The beginning of the comic is about a normal, human girl suddenly being thrust into a weird, alien planet that she knows absolutely nothing about.

Now, she knows a bit more about Throne, why she's there and what she needs to do, and that she needs help to do it.

This isn't a story about Allison getting lost in Throne and trying to find a way out, this is a story about her ascending to godhood.
>>
>>87967359
You're a retard, bro. This is just standard stuff for an adventure series. Did you think Allison was going to walk across the multiverse?
>>
>>87967359
They've been on the boat for 12 pages out of a story with 224 pages, calm the calamity that is your mammaries, it was about time that Cio revealed some personal information, she was absent for the later part of the last book, and only appeared at the end of the first one, the best character in the comic should be allowed to have a moment for a few pages, especially considering how the book will concern the Devil's Court, Cio's husband, and the demiurge she stole the key from for then to cast her down
>>
>>87967643
They're bound to clash with the seven again, and Allison is the only one with the power to deal with them, so your wish is gonna be fulfilled at some point.
>>
>>87967359
Ah yes, a great idea, put a normal human in a horrifying world full of psychos, murderers, mercenaries, tyrant kings and bankers, put the strongest weapon in the multiverse in her forehead and let her loose without any help. Sounds like a fun adventure where she will surely get things done quick and excitedly and not get slaughtered in seconds.
>>
>>87967705
>Cio
>best character
>not White Chain
>>
>>87967705
>best character in the comic
thats not juggs
or jagg
or zoss
or inc
or solomon
or oscar
>>
>>87956002
I've always wondered what would happen if someone could bust Jadis out of her glass.

Presuming the resources were there so that she could be nursed back to health. Would she start kicking even more ass with her omniscience? Or would she immediately try to kill herself?
>>
>>87967772
>>87967786
>not Praman Nand
I got a soft spot for the smug sphinx
>>
File: That's_My_Fetish.png (96KB, 163x274px) Image search: [Google]
That's_My_Fetish.png
96KB, 163x274px
>>87967772
I respect your choice, but how can you not love that face?
>>
>>87967803
She would be kinda decrepit I imagine
>>
>>87967772
>White Chain
>tumblr angel
>if they could see my reflection they'd understand angel
anon fucking pls
>>
>>87967803
She'd most likely die as soon as the glass broke, it's kind of the only thing keeping her alive since viewing the shape of creation destroyed her physically, mentally and most likely spiritually. Which makes me wonder how her chapter will go about, since Allison won't really have to fight her, seeing as how she's weaker than Mottom at the moment
>>
File: devil waifu.png (835KB, 980x964px) Image search: [Google]
devil waifu.png
835KB, 980x964px
>>87967835
I do, she's still best girl.

>>87967861
>White Chain
>Tumblr
>implying any alein race that doesn't follow the convention of human gender is tumblr tranny bullshit
>>
>>87967803
Good question. If she could be healed she'd most likely act accordingly to what she saw, but since we don't know what that is, it's hard to say.
>>
>>87967786
Despite how little Zoss shows up, I seriously love his character. A completely unrepentant dick who won't mince words. I seriously hope he shows up more often as Allison's spiritual advisor, and just to shoot the shit.
>>
>>87967926
She will most likely not be a challenge at all, she will probably haw some wicked minions, but at this point she is a corpse kept alive in a glass coffin, every moment pure agony, and according to Abaddon also longing for death

Allison will likely put her down like a wounded animal
>>
>>87967926
she wont get a chapter
there'll be a big ruckus at the convening of the remaining demiurges and when allison shows up somebody'll get spooked and accidentally knock her monolith over and shatter her all over the place
>>87967990
he's so well done for what he is
>>
>>87967990
Eh, he should definitely make some more appearances, but I like keeping them far and few, he should show up now and then to remind Allison that being a pussy is for losers
>>
>>87967971
>implying any alein race that doesn't follow the convention of human gender is tumblr tranny bullshit
no but going 'but I wanna be a WOMUN' when the other angels deride them for not being an unidentifiable deathbeast like them makes them a tumblr-tier bitch
>>
>>87968058
I think the idea of a strange, eldritch being wanting to be more like humanity is actually kind of adorable. But I'm a huge fucking sap so I'm not the best judge on these things.
>>
>>87968030
Each of the Demiurges is getting a chapter, or 'story arc' to cover Allison's encounter with them.
>>
>>87968058
But they aren't like that. White Chain outright says he doesn't want to be human. Its more like, they want to appear human, or be different from their kin full of unidentifiable deathbeasts. It's like being the only person in your family who wants to complete highschool where everyone else dropped out, or wearing casual clothes in a company where everyone else wears suits
>>
>>87968111
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but the angel-fro is such a tumblr thing, but that of course doesn't make it automatically bad, it just made me vary the first time I glanced at the webcomic, but concerns were swayed when there's been no allusions towards girl power or hatred for men
>>
>>87968184
but when white chain's in the void talking to vigilant gaze they go 'is it so wrong to want to be feminine' or something like that
its straight up the angel equivalent of being a tranny
>>
>>87968271
Degenerate
>>
>>87968312
Deviant
>>
>>87962238
I mean, unless that was to make us double-think this, but that'd be an ass move.

White Chain and Cio? Allison x Princess?
>>
File: WON58.jpg (781KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
WON58.jpg
781KB, 900x1165px
>>87968271
When your entire "race" is pretty much designed as masculine creatures, feminine is a pretty obvious step in a different direction. White Chain wanted change, wanted something different, it's the whole reason he accepted Michael's offer, because, in his own words "I shudder at this-what Michael is planning may be evil...but it's better than doing nothing!"
>>
>>87968337
Disgusting
>>
>>87968403
>that angel that's just an abstract floating shape
best angel
>>87968435
>>
>>87962983
>Abaddon has said that the shock of having their host body destroyed is (usually) enough to chill the atomic fire of an angel, effectively killing them and forcing them to reincarnate.
That's when their bodies are especially damaged and battered, mind you. But, true to Meti's teachings, Maya took down Juggs with one clean cut. So he should be fine.
>>
>>87968521
If not he will be so badass his mind will endure it
>>
>>87961557
do you think he sounds like that stereotype of lucifer being charismatic with a creole accent
>>
>>87968558
He knows how to use the Art and is most likely one of the strongest angels alive, Maya is clearly a monster, but so is Juggy, so I doubt he was killed. He probably got royally fucked up, and probably pissed the FUCK off about getting one shot, but still alive.
>>
>>87963448
According to Abbadon, the gods aren't actually any gender either, mind you. They look male and female, but they're not really male or female. So with Angels, it may have been the same case. White Chain, though, does want to be more female, hence the human appearance.
>>
File: The_Sixth_Angel_(Rebuild).png (348KB, 950x920px) Image search: [Google]
The_Sixth_Angel_(Rebuild).png
348KB, 950x920px
>>87968520
>just an abstract floating shape
>>
>>87968626
ramiel is the second best angel in NGE/rebuild behind sahaquiel
>>
File: file.png (192KB, 176x684px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
192KB, 176x684px
>>87968520
gonna be honest
I didnt notice juggs could open his mouth in his voidform
>>
>>87968521
>>87968558
>>87968621
Do not mistake the rider for the steed.
>>
>>87968840
Juggs is not the wheel. Multiple times he's been present without the wheel anywhere in sight, especially in his armored form.
>>
>>87968898
Do you think that matters in a setting where will and want are more important than logic?
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 2068x789px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2068x789px
I like how the thorn knights are all somewhat uniform compared to the root angels
>>
>>87969060
It's probably a symptom of the madness imposed by Metatron. All that's left is Metatron's will to cleanse Throne of man and filth and in the Void, your form is an extension of your will.
>>
>>87969060
They are also all pretty nutty, as seen by their eyes, which have been displayed many time in the comic belonging to people who have gone utterly mad.
>>
>>87969060
also how and when did the thorn knights capture delicious
>>
>>87961068
>>87962238
>>87968348
Allison/Cio/White Chain
>>
>>87969060
They look like a militarized faction. More uniform and disciplined than the rest of the angels, and with a clear purpose.

>>87969189
They probably did a covert ops once Delicious went away from Praman Nand's turf.
>>
>>87962983
That's not what that means at all.

Delicious was in her ARMOR during book 1. She was out of her armor in book 2. This is where your understanding seems to fall apart.

Think of an angel's armor as their clothing. If you rip up/burn your clothing, do you die? No, you're just naked.

All the nude angels in the void are out of their armor. Sticking a blue spike in their armor just forces them out of it, it doesn't kill them. Delicious wasn't reincarnated in front of White Chain, she was killed and turned to stone until her reincarnation comes about.

An angel's TRUE FORM, the form they take outside of their human shaped armor, turns to stone upon their death and stays stone until they reincarnate.

>>87965058
It's a time proportional to how long they were alive before being killed.

There was a question postulated of an angel reincarnating in the war zone and getting killed again almost immediately, it'd still take them a fuck long time to reincarnate, but not as long had they been alive again for longer.
>>
>>87969475
>If you rip up/burn your clothing, do you die? No
most angels die when their physical armor is violently destroyed according to the word of god
>>
File: K6BD_Question.png (31KB, 760x450px) Image search: [Google]
K6BD_Question.png
31KB, 760x450px
>>87969475
>>87969557
Case in point.
>>
>>87969699
What are you advocating for here?

Since it's not just about having their armor destroyed, but having it 'receive a lot of trauma'.
>>
>>87969749
That the original statement is partially right, in that the destruction of the armor in a certain fashion can force an angel into reincarnation rather than merely pushing them into the Void. The original post was worded incorrectly but the response to it was equally incorrect, if not more-so when it compared an angel's body to a human's clothes.

Word of God states that when a great deal of trauma is inflicted on an angel's body, it forces them into a state of reincarnation which is comparable to the angel dying. A human is not forced into a state similar to death when a great deal of trauma is inflicted on its clothes. So that comparison was incorrect.

That concludes the argument.
>>
>>87969903
That doesn't conclude anything.

Because the original problem is that some anon can't wrap their head around what it means for an angel to reincarnate.
And every thread some anon seems to think White Chain has reincarnated when all she did was spend some time in the void prohibited from wearing her nuclear containment suit that lets her leave said void.
>>
>>87970014
Then thank you for informing us that the anon in question is incorrect and I am sure that now you have informed them, they will not make this mistake again.

Additionally, I am certain that this other anon will not make the same mistake again if they happen to read your post.

Is there anything else?
>>
File: YABALCHOATH_IN_GLORY_waifu2x.png (669KB, 984x978px) Image search: [Google]
YABALCHOATH_IN_GLORY_waifu2x.png
669KB, 984x978px
>>87967971
>not using the waifu version
>>
File: MYSTERIOUS-STRANGER-6.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MYSTERIOUS-STRANGER-6.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>87968403

>the mirror angel has the Satan face from The Mysterious Stranger

Top tier reference, Abaddon.
>>
>>87968840

I figure that line actually means "don't think that Juggs is dead because his corporeal form was destroyed."

Steed = Jugg's Armor; a vessel/tool utilized to move about corporeal reality

Rider = Jugg's Soul; his actual essence and seat of agency
>>
is there a way to permanently kill an angel?
>>
>>87967214
if bersek didn't look like shit with good pencilling
>>
>>87967926
wait she saw the wheel for what it was? the thing not even Aesma could do? The one thing the text's lore said that would make one equal to Yisun?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1816x927px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1816x927px
>>87970507
>if bersek didn't look like shit
anon you can not like berserk that's fine but dont try to say the art is bad
>>
>>87970558
she became omniscient as a result of seeing the shape but it began to destroy her like it did to Aesma, the only reason she's still 'alive' is that she was interred in that magical glass monolith that's slowed her inevitable destruction
>>
>>87970558
She can prophesize because she has seen everything, in fact she apparently can't be wrong.
>>
>>87970587
Aesma wasn't destroyed, anon. She was crippled. Same with Jadis. As for being sealed inside a glass cube and staving off her inevitable destruction; sure, why not. But her 'inevitable destruction' probably isn't a result of her seeing the shape of reality, but her being human and not immortal. Unless it was stated otherwise?

>>87970558
Aesma DID see the shape of the universe, anon. And, according to Abbadon, Zoss didn't. Instead, he became the shape instead, which was apparently what allowed him to not get maimed like the other two.
>>
>>87968403
>masculine creatures
They are formless shapeshifters interred in sexless golems.

You average angel barely classifies as humanoid

>>87970587
Didn't Aesma get disfigured because she asked Yisun the one question he wouldn't answer

>>87970567
Berseck does the penciling equivalent of digital overrendering.

He has poor form in all senses. Compare Moebius' backgrounds with his, or even hyperstylized shit like Stokoe or your average Avatar press artist.
>>
>>87970653
>but her being human and not immortal. Unless it was stated otherwise?
are the demiurges not made immortal by wielding the keys?
>>
>>87970653
Aesma saw the shape, but she didn't pay enough attention to truly see it for what it was. So she merely saw a wheel.
>>
>>87970707
>are the demiurges not made immortal by wielding the keys?
Nah. The majority of the Old Guard, actually, died from old age right before the Universal War erupted. Keys are just amplifiers for one's own power, after all, so if it could extend their life, it would have been a feat they were already capable of and the key just made it easier to achieve.

>>87970711
I was referring more to when Aesma got crippled after learning Yisun's true name.
>Zoss didn’t observe the Shape, he has sort of become the Shape, and thus avoided being horribly maimed as Jadis and Aesma were.
This was what Abbadon said, so apparently, Aesma learning Yisun's true name = her truly comprehending the shape of all things.
>>
>>87970707
No, thats kind of Mottom's entire deal, she desperately tried to fight off death via a very flawed method of immortality. Each of the Seven found immortality in their own ways. Mammon is a servant and thus cannot die of old age, Gog Agog is immortal by her very nature, Jadis is bound in glass, Jagganoth has the nails, and according to Abbadon, Solomon stays alive via martial arts and breathing exercises, and Incubus retains immortality by virtue of who he is and what his powers are, but those last two explanations are without elaboration.
>>
>>87970863
>Solomon stays alive via martial arts and breathing exercises
solomon using hamon and fighting incubus (who's totally not perfect-form Dio) when?
>>
So are 90% of all threads going to about how different things die?
>>
>>87970990
All things must die
>>
>>87971016
that which is dead may never die
>>
>>87971016
Are Dark Souls threads also about how shit die or not?
>>
>>87970990
Yes, because they're very complicated and vague and the life-cycle of angels and devils is rather important for both to the story of any angel or devil.

The rules about how devils work are rather nebulous, so we're trying to figure out how Cio and Princess exist in their current states when their 'deaths' were rather different and we're comparing the differences between the different 'deaths' of White Chain, Juggernaut and Delicious, who all met their 'demises' in different ways.
>>
>>87970672
>Didn't Aesma get disfigured because she asked Yisun the one question he wouldn't answer
No, she asked what the secret name of god is and when she couldn't realize what it was on her own then YisUn took her outside of the universe and showed her the wheel which caused her eyes to boil.

She did ask at an earlier time the only question which YisUn ever hesitated to give an answer to.
>>
>>87970990
What do you think of death?
>>
>>87971120
It's not really that complicated. The mask is the demon. In Cio's case, her mask was destroyed and she was killed, but Praman Nand rebuilt her mask and most likely gave her new names, or got someone to give her names, or whatever, it's not that important. The point is it's like she suffered a serious brain injury. She remembers being her old self, but not everything about it, and in a sense, she isn't her old self anymore. Same mask, same memories, different self.

Princess, however, is a different entity than Vladok, since his mask broke and he was unleashed as a rampaging black flame, but Allison gave him a new mask and a new set of names. Because it's the same black flame that was masked, Princess remembers what she used to be, but most likely not all her memories, and is now a completely different demon all together

As for the angels, that shits even simpler. If you're a weak shit angel like White Chain, having your body destroyed could kill you outright, but Juggs is a whole other level compared to White Chain, and only suffered a single, clean cut, it destroyed his body but no way did it kill him, and Delicious is just outright shown, his body was probably destroyed or he was banished, captured and then killed, which is why he began to reincarnate on panel.

The confusion comes partly from people trying to over explain very whimsy and open ended points, rather than just accepting their vague nature. And also missing clear points.
>>
...Who is Aesma ? Someone from the stories beneath the comics ?
>>
>>87971374
>Princess, however, is a different entity than Vladok, since his mask broke and he was unleashed as a rampaging black flame, but Allison gave him a new mask and a new set of names. Because it's the same black flame that was masked, Princess remembers what she used to be, but most likely not all her memories, and is now a completely different demon all together
Yeah, I said as much myself earlier in this thread, but apparently, it's different.
>Q: hmm, but if its all about the mask and the name how come princess jack daniels still has their old memories and body type? they got a new mask and name and everything.
>A: a wizard did it
>also allison being a furious dumbass could do it too
So it's just Allison thinking that it's Vladok that Vladok was essentially brought back from non-existence. Her key probably contributed to this.
>>
>>87971462
A god, disciple of YISUN, rules ambition, greed, and self-sufficiency.
>>
>>87971462
Yes. That shit is very important to the lore. Also, make sure to read the text that comes up when you hover your mouse over the panels. that stuff is more author commentary than anything else but sometimes contains cool shit.
>>
>>87971529
Most likely, Allison doesn't know the true nature of forming a contract with a demon, so her own thoughts might have mixed with the naming, so Princess is still Vladok as she knew, but with all those names ontop of it. Hell, the fact that she could lay on so many names probably has to do with the key as well.
>>
>>87971582
Those extra names don't really matter as much, actually. Abbadon answered a similar question before; someone asked if a Devil was named Darth Vader, would their personality be like Darth Vader's? This was his answer
>So naming a demon ‘Darth Vader’ wouldn’t create a demon whose identity was based off Darth Vader, just a demon called Darth Vader. It’s sort of up to the demon what that name ends up meaning.
That Princess remembers her identity as Vladok means her true name is still the same as when she was Vladok.

Here's an auxiliary answer related to this topic
>No two devils can have the same name, this is pretty set in stone (even if you gave them the same name, the secret name known only to them would be different).
So yeah, the surface name they're bound with doesn't really matter as much as their secret name.
>>
>>87962864
>delicious is a decidedly female angel though
>their
What are you playing at?
>>
>>87967803
She'd probably die pretty quick - though to be fair, she probably wishes someone *would* break the glass so she can finally die.
>>
>>87967643
It's the intro to book three, of course it's calm and generic. You know this is paced for the books, not the webcomic, right?
>>
>>87970707
Nope! The Keys give them immense power, but not immortality (though Mammon, as a servant, is naturally immortal).

Each of the Seven has their own way of staving off their deaths, though - some work better than others.
>>
>>87971029
In strange aeons, even death may die.
>>
>>87971680
the surface names are power limiters. is why they lose and gain those names.
>>
>>87972851
Yes? I didn't say otherwise. I'm just talking about identity here. What constitutes the devil being the 'same' devil.
>>
>>87972907
Wearing the same mask.
>>
>>87968312
>>87968337
>>87968435
I WOULD GLADLY TAKE THE WHEEL TO YOU

>>87968840
>>87968898
>>87968941
Himself is a devil who learned to somehow break the rules of mask binding, and considering that Abbadon has stated that angels and demons are extremely similar, is it unreasonable to think that an angel would eventually figure out how to break some rules? Think critically here, why is it that 6 Juggernaught Star Scours The Universe is the only angel who is capable of using The Art? What if the skeleton bike l, wheel, and Juggernaught's she'll are all inhabited by the same angel? He has afterall, seen the shape if the universe.

>>87971462
A fucking qt3.14
>>
>>87972961
Yes. And the secret name of the devil is linked to that mask. It's all about scratching out all those surface names to get their true, BLACKED name.
>>
>>87960633
Who is this? Is he a character that will become important later on in the story?
>>
>>87967803
According to the Q&A the only the Jadis wants is to die.

I believe she is feeding the other six misinformation and that kind of riddle shit oracles are want to do just to fuck everything over so Allison can kill her.
>>
File: 1480190215513.jpg (54KB, 639x784px) Image search: [Google]
1480190215513.jpg
54KB, 639x784px
>>87945815
>I went through near fifteen slaves a day
>>
File: Alice-UN.jpg (78KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
Alice-UN.jpg
78KB, 500x563px
>>87974766
l-lewd
>>
>>87973067
>He has afterall, seen the shape of the universe
No he hasn't. Only two people have seen the shape of the universe, and both were left much worse for ware after wards, one being a god, the other being Jadis.

Also, Himself didn't exactly break the rules, he just isn't playing the same game as everyone else, theres a very distinct difference.
>>
>>87975661
its heavily hinted that juggs has observed the shape of the universe
>>
>>87973093
Actually not true. Abbadon has mentioned that beyond the names given to them, all devils have a singular, True Name, that belongs solely to them. It's not something they are given, or given to themselves, it's something that always has existed in them, like DNA.
>>
>>87975676
Where?
>>
>>87974596
I doubt she is giving them misinformation. The prophecy is already laid out, Allison will rise as the new conquering king, the heir to Zoss, and she will smote the seven. She's already set for death, all she has to do is ride it out. It's the other Seven who have both misread the prophecy, and are trying to bend shit around to change it and use it to their advantage.
>>
>>87975693
Yes? That doesn't go against what I said, I believe.

Here's my understanding. They're not immortal like Angels are; their identity, their true selves, they have are linked to their masks. When that mask is destroyed, that self of theirs is destroyed, just like any human would be once they've died and had their flames snuffed out.

Devils aren't like the Angels where there are only 777 of them in existence. Devils are more like Humans and Servants in this regard, I believe.
>>
>>87975864
>Angels where there are only 777 of them in existence
I can't remember that ever being implied
>>
>>87976154
I think there were 777 prime angels created to guard throne by the original gods and then during the time throne was ruled by kings other angles were created to carry out the law as Michael 1 said he was the only prime to have reincarnated.
>>
>>87976443
is it ever stated why michael is standard sized if he's a prime?
are all the primes eventually going to return as normal size?
>>
I'm thinking that those secret names they have are like codes. Punch them into the endless black flame and it spits out a demon containing the info (memories and personality traits) connected to that code.

Not necessarily a true self as it is a brand of demon, though there can only be one of each brand at a time.
>>
>>87976154
>>87976443
I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in the angels' creation story (also the humans and servants' creation story).

>>87976509
Standard size? He's pretty huge in the void. It's just that his created shell in the physical realm is small.
>>
>>87976509
He has a Prime flame, but an ordinary shell for the flame to go in.
>>
>>87970794
It's an old Morrowind trick. The true shape of the universe is 'I', the wheel on its side.
>>
File: k6bd.png (29KB, 658x364px) Image search: [Google]
k6bd.png
29KB, 658x364px
what the kek

hi abbadon
>>
>>87977782
i wasn't joking about the triangle post. i wish i could have saved it and send it too him
>>
>>87945815
Can i just say, the imagery in this one page is incredible. Each panel has so much to say, nothing is wasted
>>
>>87977782
Where can I ask silly question to Abbadon?
>>
>>87978012
his tumblr
>>
>>87977782
guys dont be embarrassing, geez
>>
>>87978147
brb being embarrassing
>>
>>87978052
I'm not familiar with tumblr and I can't find a part with questions. It's the orbitaldropkicktumnlr right?
>>
>>87978488
go to the website for k6bd and click submit and click on the submit with the artwork bro its not that hard
>>
>>87978488
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr Dot com
>>
>>87978543
>>87978555
Aight, I thought it was on his other tumblr where he posts fan art and stuff. Thanks.
>>
>>87978576
welp we are never seeing this guy again........that tumblr the trip guy posted was the one he uses to word of god us with so have fun with the spoilerss
>>
>>87970653
>Unless it was stated otherwise?
It was. All of Jadis' followers who beheld the shape alongside her were killed instantly. Only she had the strength to survive the mind shattering event for a bit and seal herself up.
>>
File: 1462662788988.gif (671KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462662788988.gif
671KB, 500x500px
>>87978488
Go here http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/ then click Be Judged.
>>
>>87978621
Er, yeah, that isn't going against what I said. She was crippled. She survived, like Aesma did.
>>
>>87967803
It's a shame Jadis is like this. I really like her design. I love that old Japanese look and she seemed like a pretty interesting character.
>>
>>87978642
Flaaaaashbaaaacks.
>>
>>87969060
I'm still waiting on an explanation for angels having one eye unlit.
>>
>>87970493
No. When they're killed in the void and their flames turn to stone for reincarnation, they are made of the hardest substance in the universe which is unbreakable.
>>
File: dangan tenshi fanclub.png (589KB, 425x630px) Image search: [Google]
dangan tenshi fanclub.png
589KB, 425x630px
>>87974827
Damn I love how he drew those pauldrons. Reminds me of Dangan Tenshi Fanclub.
>>
>>87970493
Kill the angel so hard that they never reincarnate, which has only been achieved by Zoss when he beat the shit out of every single Prime Angel upon his ascension.
>>
>>87978772
I think that's just the nature of the primes. They had never died before and were immensely powerful so they're probably sleeping so long so that they can get back at least a fraction of their power. Michael was the only one to reincarnate early to lead the non-primes. It would be cool if another prime were to awaken in the story. I doubt it will happen though which is fine.
>>
>>87978793
We don't know exactly why they're this deep in their slumber. If Michael knows, he's not willing to explain and Metatron's not in a condition to share either.
>>
>>87978820
Abbadon stated it himself; the time it takes to reincarnate depends on how long their previous life was. That doesn't mean it's uniform, though; there can still be great variance.
>Length of reincarnation is affected by the length of the angel’s previous life (as the example of the Primes proves), but it can be wildly inconsistent at low values - an angel that has been alive only a few minutes might reincarnate a few minutes later, or a few centuries.
Adam just happened to be the earliest, but he likely still spent an ungodly amount of time in a hibernating state.
>>
>>87978848
>Adam
>>
>>87978871
Shut it.
>>
File: short rest.jpg (284KB, 650x923px) Image search: [Google]
short rest.jpg
284KB, 650x923px
Bumping for great justice.
>>
File: kill six billion burgers.png (869KB, 950x698px) Image search: [Google]
kill six billion burgers.png
869KB, 950x698px
this needs to be posted
IN
EVERY
THREAD
>>
File: Communist Om.png (726KB, 768x429px) Image search: [Google]
Communist Om.png
726KB, 768x429px
>>
>>87945815
Less expo dump more demon killing!
>>
File: The_Godking_Allison_1.png (776KB, 1070x494px) Image search: [Google]
The_Godking_Allison_1.png
776KB, 1070x494px
>>87980545
>Less expo dump more demon killing!

Kindly shove your opinion up your ass, with the rest of your shit.

I happen to like the exposition, it's very well done.
>>
>>87961173
Fucking GOAT
>>
Has Cio got smoother/prettier over time? Been glancing through older pages and looking at pics for a good ref, and she seems to have a lost the sort of chitinous, bristly, stick insect aspect to her limbs/forehead and horn shape/hairstyle changed.

I'm just trying to draw an actually accurate (design wise) pic here, damn
>>
>>87966908
I love everything about the comic except the really out of place gender stuff and how males are completely absent (if you say "gems are genderless" you're dumb). I don't give a shit about male representation but there's not even ONE guy in this comic to root for. They're all evil, dead, or useless.
>>
>>87981389
Zoss not only survived being dead but shows up to remind Alison to stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>87980545
What have six billion demons ever done to me?
>>87981355
It was probably just a pain to draw, now that she's a main character.
>>
>>87976509
I thought the reason was that he willingly sacrificed some power to reincarnate more quickly
>>
>>87981656
Sacrifice what power? They've pretty much lost all the strength their spiritual bodies had in the void and they only get some fragmented knowledge of their previous lives. So what power could he have sacrificed that wasn't already completely lost with his death?
>>
>>87981389
Except the motherfucking king of the universe I guess.

Also Abbadon said that Zaid is actually a cool guy and he probably will join the party next book.
>>
>>87981743
Are you sure you're not mistaking it for that speculation post? Since Abbadon didn't write that, it was just an entry from someone else.
>>
>>87981797

It's actually an answer to someone that said the same thing as >>87981389

>Yeah this is valid, and it's something I ran into. I think it'll be rectified in the long run thought. Zaid, for example, will be an actual character about 1/2 way through the comic and he's not really a bad guy at all, just awkward and unsure of himself like Allison, he and Allison end up becoming pretty good friends
>>
>>87981797
Let me rectify. Abbadon said that Zaid is a cool guy and that he'll become a character around halfway the comic. The joining the party is speculation.
>>
>>87977414
Holy shit, thank you! I finally get what it means! I've thought when YISUN wrenched the wheel on it's side it was just showing Aesma the full wheel shape, and Aesma just said it was "I" because of some metaphoric shit, I never even realized that the name and the shape were the other side. Fuck I feel so stupid.
>>
>>87978628
The difference is that Aesma went on to continue to kick ass, take names and be a great god, after seeing the shape her rambunctious attitude even cooled down. Jadis, however, was crippled beyond recovery, and the experience clearly shattered whatever sanity she had left.
>>
>>87981877
>good friends
/u/ confirmed
>>
>>87981355
Abby has acknowledged that her design has become smoother/ less insectoid and more human over the past year.
>>
>>87981999
Er, what. Why are you phrasing things differently. Jadis is pretty much doing the same thing as crippled Aesma; being a highly feared and respected figure despite being encased in a coffin (an iron maiden in Aesma's case, I believe).

Aesma saw the shape in two instances. The first time, she didn't really comprehend it. The second time, she did, and it ended up crippling her. Before that point, she still went on her (mis)adventures. I mean, even as a cripple, she could crack some skulls, but the same can definitely be said for Jadis. There's really no discernible difference here.
>>
>>87981389
I live for pasta like this. Cry harder.
>>
>>87978772
Not even Zoss, with all his immense power, could permanently kill an angel, their existence is a constant because they are tied into the very flames of creation.
>>
>>87978820
The Prime Angels were around for like 3 Kelpa, reincarnation depends on how long the angel was alive, so the Prime Angels have been reincarnating for a LONG time due to how fucking long they have existed.
>>
I really hope we'll get to a point where Jadis is freed from her box, only to kick some serious ass before she dies from leavin the box
>>
>>87982225
Make that 30 kalpas, and it might not even be the total time. It's a miracle itself that 2 Michael reincarnated so fast
>>
>>87982225
Michael still awoke before the covenant between man and angel was made and they were given new bodies of stone through which to preserve the law. He reincarnated exceptionally fast, if there are still no others that have reincarnated since then. Should we believe that he is an exception through chance, that he alone reincarnated for an unknown reason or are the other prime angels exceptions to the rule for remaining in their reincarnating state for so long?
>>
>>87980823
Exposition is great and all, but if I were chasing down an increasingly dangerous girl I wouldn't wait for exposition.
>>
>>87982236
She was more powerful than Jagganoth in her prime. She's also named after the White Witch from the Narnia books.
>>
>>87982034
>The blood drained instantly from PREE ASHMA’S face for she saw her gift was a suffering she was not prepared for. Before she could avert her gaze, the winds of YISUN’S body scoured her flesh with deep grooves and lashed at her pretty face, disfiguring her with shrill screams.
>Her eyes flashed like drops of water in a pan and were gone instantly for she had willingly hungered after what was hers all along. Her beauty was lost and her flesh scoured, the blood pooled around her small white feet and she spoke the secret name of God aloud.
Aesma wasn't crippled by seeing the true shape of the universe, she was disfigured, and she had her eyes blown out, but she wasn't crippled
>

Aesma kind of chilled out a bit once her eyes were blown out from seeing the true shape of the universe and the secret name of God. She spent the rest of her days bashing significantly less heads (though she did bash a few here and there for good measure).
Abbadon's words as well, he didn't say Aesma was crippled, just that her eyes blown out.

As for Jadis, Abbadon has said she was once the second strongest of the Seven demiurges, but after her crippling she became weaker than Mottom.
>>
>>87982316
We have no clear idea the full time scale. For all we know Michael could have been the first angel Zoss killed, and thus had more time to reincarnate than any other, or Michael could have been one of the youngest of the Prime Angels, and thus reincarnated faster due to not living as long. Once an angel is killed, they have no influence anymore, they are solid stone, they can't just throw out some power to speed up the process, or all the Primes would be alive by now.
>>
>>87982337
Not true. She was the second strongest. Abbadon has constantly said that Jagganoth is and always has been the strongest of the Seven Demiurges.
>>
>>87970567

Have you checked out the latest, digitally drawn, issues? They look really off.
>>
>>87982004
Oh please let it be Allison and Cio, by God let it be Allison and Cio

If it's Allison and the girl from Mottom's planet I'll wheel myself
>>
>>87983195
>wheel yourself man

I hope this becomes the new kys for these threads

wys anon
>>
>>87982349
Horribly maimed, then, anon. Emphasis on horribly and maimed, keeping in mind that maimed means being permanently injured (i.e. crippled, disabled, mutilated).
>>
>>87979468
That mage is tweeking
Baby needs its bottle
>>
>>87984378
they have been shot a few times anon
>>
>>87983795
But she wasn't. It outright says her flesh was scoured, her beauty was disfigured and her eyes were destroyed, but she wasn't maimed or crippled.
>>
>>87982392
Are you sure? I seem to recall him saying she was stronger tha Jaggy, prior to her getting fucked and Jagganoth getting his bullshit magic invulnerability feathers.
>>
File: hi kevin.png (230KB, 296x284px) Image search: [Google]
hi kevin.png
230KB, 296x284px
>>87977782
>>87978012
>>87978147
>mfw Abbadon occasional drops in here
>>
>>87985507
He shilled his comic relentlessly here when he was just started out, you can search it in the archives. Fuck your celebrity complex.
>>
>>87985542
you secretly want to suck his dick
>>
>>87985542
I mean, better than 99% of the shit people shill around here

- Totally not Abaddon
>>
File: My faggot Demiurge.jpg (56KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
My faggot Demiurge.jpg
56KB, 654x560px
>>87967834
>>87960794
>>87960915
yes
>>
>>87985542
how is butthurt even a thing like just walk away from the spongebob reaction pic nigga hahahaha goddamn
>>
>>87985700
I'm solely pointing out he's visited the threads for a long time (less recently, even) and started out spamming threads here.

The less of homestuck-tier posts like yours we get in these threads the better desu.
>>
>>87985764
whatever makes you feel better bud
>>
>>87985501
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/145516236255/all-all-the-demiurges-our-great-red-god-excluded
>>
File: file.png (135KB, 233x325px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
135KB, 233x325px
>>87969060
is this a thorn knight without a spiky body?
>>
she most be her granddaughter then
>>
>>87987014
No, that's just a regular angel.
>>
>>87987213
but why's he sitting with all the thorn knights on their side of the base?
>>
File: file.png (434KB, 400x816px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
434KB, 400x816px
>>87974563
that's him on the right isn't it?
>>
>>87985507
to the surprise of exactly no one
>>
>>87987257
He could be a recent convert.
>>
>>87987140
Meti never had kids, she thinks men are useless.
>>
>>87985542
I actually looked up. You're being salty. He promoted his comic while being a good guy about it.

>>87977980
Abbadon's art has flaws but he's really great at composing panels.
>>
>>87988534
tell that to zoss
>>
>>87988589
>Abbadon's art has flaws but he's really great at composing panels.

To be honest perfection is impossible, and his style is just right up my alley, seeing the shit other comics try to pull these days makes K6BD look like a fucking masterpiece in comparison
>>
>>87988701
Linework's a little sloppy at times and gesture is a bit stiff? But yeah it's mostly nitpicking. As a comic artist it's so much more important to be able to compose and have a good sense of flow.
>>
>>87988789
Abbadon actually answered a question recently about his art

>I didn’t really study anything in particular, nor am I formally trained in art (never studied it at school). I think this shows sometimes in my fundamentals (anatomy, etc) but it’s something I need to work on. The best advice I can give you is no matter what you’re working on, the absolute best way to get better at art is just to draw consistently and actively. I’ve been drawing comics almost every week for about 30 hours (+other doodling) for the past 3 years, that’s largely how I’ve gotten better at art.

>If you’re looking at getting into drawing comics, I would highly recommend Making Comics and Understanding Comics by Scott McCloud, which are extremely good texts for the aspiring comic creator and I still think about them basically every time I put a page together,
>>
>>87988534
>>87988592
In a world where functional immortality is a thing, attracting the opposite sex and having children is sort of irrelevant for people like Zoss and Meti.

>>87988701
>>87988789
Biggest constructive criticism for Abbadon I have is that he needs to practice drawing the human body and really nail down how it moves and poses. The guy needs to spend some time drawing hands, but other than that everything else looks great.
>>
So how many books are there supposed to be? Some say one book for every Demiurge, but I've also heard there's going to be 5
>>
>>87989697
From memory I think it's about 5 or 6, but I could be totally wrong. I think Abbadon mentioned we were at about a third of the plot right now, so it would be close to that, more or less.
>>
>>87989431
Yeah his hands could use some work.
>>
File: FUCK.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>page 10
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.