[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BM Bendis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5640.png (635KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5640.png
635KB, 750x1334px
So /co/, why is he such a dick to honest, hardworking Anons with serious, innocent questions?
>>
>>87945415
Anonymous posters are cowards that hide their identity while spouting their nonsense and insults

They deserve no respect at all
>>
Bendis single handedly saved Marvel
>>
>>87945956
From what?
>>
>>87946000
White people
>>
>>87945956
Bendis?
>>
>>87945415
But Bendis completely ignored the reason that Stark's adopted Tony, they did it quickly and secretly so that he could act as a decoy for Arno, their biological son.
>>
Because he's a piece of shit who doesn't stop and think what he's doing to Marvel as a company. Fuck him. I hope that one day he accidentally hits and kills someone with his car and it sends him into an existential crisis that he never recovers from and he stays away from comics forever.
I liked Hellspawn, though.
>>
>>87945415

Because comic fans are faggots who let people like Bendis treat them like shit. /co/ has the power to fuck with Bendis if we really wanted to
>>
>>87945415
i just read the last issue of civil war, and Its beyond retarded. thx bendis you never fail in failing.
>>
>>87948143
/co/ doesn't buy comics, and we fuck with Bendis as much as we can. It's the rest of the comic-reading community that laps up his cum.
>>
>>87946003
>Effective but not at all decent.
still better than the only other alternative
>>
If its any consolation Miles Morale will never be as popular as Bendis wants him to be nor will he be the definitive Spider Man. This sends the Bendis into an autistic fit, and I couldnt be happier
>>
>>87945415
Gillen's Iron Man was mediocre as fuck though. Fractions Iron Man was way better than both thought that's not saying a lot...
>>
>>87950770
It still was pretty shitty to focus an entire run on Tony finding his birth parents and completely ignoring Arno.
>>
>>87945415
Bendis is one of the many reasons Alan Moore can say whatever the fuck he wants about capeshit.
>>
File: Bendis.jpg (13KB, 250x295px) Image search: [Google]
Bendis.jpg
13KB, 250x295px
Fuckers on /co/ telling me, always in Marvel threads
"Bendis ain’t bout this, Bendis ain’t bout that"
My boy a scripter on fucking Iron Man and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about "Bendis ain’t no writer, Bendis ain’t this, Bendis a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that nigga!
Y'all know that nigga wrote Alias and Powers
First good comic adaptations
Nigga been on best-sellers since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Bendis I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas roll with Brevoort and them
>>
>>87946000
I don't know, didn't New Avengers sell like hot cakes at one point or something?
>>
>>87951595
I don't know if it's deliberate. When Bendis wrote Avengers Disassembled he showed the script to Jeph Loeb who asked where Magneto was in all of it, and then Bendis realized he hadn't thought of Magneto despite it being a story involving Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>87946000
>From what?

Quality storytelling.
>>
>>87945415
And he shouldn't have, adopted Tony is bullshit
>>
Will you marry me?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.