[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alright so for each circle of hell lets assign it to a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 54645156415156.jpg (319KB, 1521x2157px) Image search: [Google]
54645156415156.jpg
319KB, 1521x2157px
>Alright so for each circle of hell lets assign it to a new animation team
>That sounds like a great idea and wont make the audience question anything

I still enjoyed it but could it have killed them to agree on one set style for Dante?
>>
>>87945289
rong bord
>>
>>87945289

The worst of the 5 had to be second version.

I mean long hair and suddenly he's thin? At least the other 4 albeit the last couple got extreme on the muscles but they were still similar
>>
>>87945381

So do I send it to /v/ or /a/?
>>
>>87945572
Don't listen to the autistic. This isn't an anime and you're not talking about the video game, so it belongs here.
>>
Did you guys prefer Dante being a crusader or poet?

I remember the one line Dante says that made me chuckle "did you know I'm my youth I wanted to be a poet"
>>
>>87945764

Both Dantes were equally dicks

If I recall poet Dante just went to hell becasue he saw Virgil

Crusader Dante got fucked since a priest told them all the work they were doing on the crusades would absolve them of their sins making Dante think he could do what ever the fuck he wanted
>>
>>87945289
It's completely the opposite for me, it's the fact that they used different animation team for each circle of hell that made the film so great for me.

It was a wonderful idea and it fitted perfectly with the theme of the movie.
>>
>>87945764
Depends on which Dante we're talking about.
>>
File: Dante Cleopatra.jpg (38KB, 641x351px) Image search: [Google]
Dante Cleopatra.jpg
38KB, 641x351px
>>87945289
The biggest sin of this movie was not showing Cleopatra.
>>
File: 46451919184841.jpg (54KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
46451919184841.jpg
54KB, 500x417px
>>87947966

>Tit babies
>>
>>87947966

They had everything from the game but her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.