[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCB Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 101

File: 14.png (347KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
347KB, 800x1105px
Finally, comeuppance for this prick!
>>
YES, LYNCHING! FINALLY!

Fuck the romance and drama, I just want to see a fucker get choked!
>>
>>87939762
I just want to see Mike shunned. It seems like a fitting punishment.
>>
As much as I jump at any opportunity to see Mike get what he deserves, this may have been a little unprovoked.

Monday promises drama of the highest quality.
>>
File: 30.png (265KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
265KB, 800x1136px
>>87940494
I feel it's justified all things considered.
>>
>>87940576
whats the context for this?
>>
>>87940624
Lucy just said she was happy for Mike moving on with his girlfriend and Mike responded by telling her she was a parasite and that no one loved her.
Then he got all huffy when he saw her hanging out with the orange cat.
>>
File: 11.jpg (408KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
408KB, 800x1123px
Posting best girl, Sue. Bonus for more Mike-strangling
>>
>>87940773
Fuck mike until he's dead, let's make this comic great again.
>>
>>87939682
Paulo is about to make things worse. Lucy isn't going to be happy if she finds out about this.

>>87940217
They won't shun him. He already told them about what he said to lucy chapters ago
>>
>>87939682
yeah Paulo, physically harm mike. that's gonna go over very well with Lucy.

and if Mike gets called out then the rest of them better get called out too. at the very least sue for putting Mike and Lucy together when he wanted nothing to do with her
>>
File: 1479838289497.png (158KB, 689x610px) Image search: [Google]
1479838289497.png
158KB, 689x610px
how many times do we need a mike callout before mike and lucy make up and make out
>>
>>87942539
you might as well strap in because I guarantee that this is going to go on well into 2017.

They're already avoiding each other and Paulo's about to make it even worse for both of them
>>
Where did this Mike hate come from?

Lucy have been ruining his life since day one. Just because he exploded and was mean to her?
>>
>>87942781
>Just because he exploded and was mean to her?

Basically. the fandom tends to give Lucy a free pass for all her tsundere bullshit. That isn't to say that Mike wasn't harsher than he should have been, but a lot of people to harder than they should when they're upset.

Lucy's fans like to act like Mike caused her to attempt suicide on purpose when that wasn't what he wanted at all. He wanted her to leave him alone, not kill herself.
>>
>>87942835

And the best part is that they seem to enjoy seeing when he is physically hurt. Seeing all the bullshit that happened since the start of the comic, I think those people need to drop the waifuglasses.
>>
>>87942927
Back when BCB started, the anime boom was happening. People loved anime and all the character types that came with it. The tsundere being one of them. Lucy is an early tsundere. Try her character now and people would more than likely hate her
>>
>>87942835
>Lucy's fans like to act like Mike caused her to attempt suicide on purpose when that wasn't what he wanted at all. He wanted her to leave him alone, not kill herself.
Yeah but he didn't care how it made her feel until she tried to kill herself.
And you know what, I get how he would want to distance himself from her. And yeah up until that point in the narrative he was handling the issue quite maturely. But then he hauls off and is a colossal douche, saying that none of their friends actually like her. And it's so fucking clear it's that he just can't get over her.
Seriously, after he tells her off and she starts getting close to Paulo and Augustus you can see how jealous he gets. He's just such a pouty little bitch, I swear to god.
In the immortal words of his own girlfriend, pic related.
>>
>>87942835
>>87942927
I couldn't believe it when the author suddenly started playing the anime hijinks deadly serious, like smacking him around or whatever the fuck. I'm supposed to believe this shit is causing PTSD to a bunch of middle(high?)schoolers.
>>
>>87943346
>And it's so fucking clear it's that he just can't get over her.

He didn't start worrying over her until she tried to kill herself between the time he cut her out of his life and that, he was living his life happily. After the suicide attempt he couldn't stop thinking about her out of guilt.

>Seriously, after he tells her off and she starts getting close to Paulo and Augustus you can see how jealous he gets

His whole problem with her was that he was her security blanket. That she just wanted someone to cling on to. Right after she confessed her love for mike and he rejected her, she transferred everything she did to him to Paulo and overheard her yelling at him about sleeping with another girl after trying to sleep with her. Mike is running off of more limited information than the readers who can see everything. As far as Mike was concerned, she just wanted someone to latch on to and that proved him right.

After that he ignored her ass, cut her out, and was happy with his life. He ignored her through most of her time when she latched onto Augustus. There was no jealousy. He didn't talk to her until Sue's botched attempt to make them friends again by sticking them together for the school play. Yeah, Lucy started getting better, but the fact remains that the people you bullied still remember what you did even if you're sorry about it. That was Tess' entire arc.

They ALL need to grow up. Lucy, Mike, and Paulo especially.
>>
>>87943346
The suicide attempt is probably what drove Mike back to having feelings for her. That and his relationship with Sandy seems to be crumbling down little by little.
>>
>>87944515
If you believe that I got a socially liberal and economically conservative friend for you to meet on /pol/.
>>
File: 1467596754196.png (363KB, 900x866px) Image search: [Google]
1467596754196.png
363KB, 900x866px
>>87946491
I know it's a stretch farther than Mr. Fantastic, but it's nice to hope he'd be a big enough person to move on and try to find someone who'd make him happy.

at least then I wouldn't feel like I'm looking in the mirror
>>
>>87942835
To be fair they're both insufferable faggots best case scenario is that Lucy has a successful attempt and Mike is lynched for turning into a cunt
>>
>>87939682
I haven't read the webcomic in like 5 years and only now the suicide attempt and mike comeuppance happens fucking hell what was going on in between all that
>>
>>87940719
Tbf she starting not-fucking the orange cat after she said the L word to Mike, who is taken by a literal model girlfriend, forcing him to finally be clear about the fact that he hated her
>>
>>87948216
I'm not quite sure I follow your logic, Hoss.
>>
>>87942835
Heck the CAST gives Lucy a free pass
>>
>>87943554
The second two thirds of the comic are a reflection on the first third, where the author looked at the shit she drew in school and went "when you think about it it's kinda fucked up with this double standard really makes you think"
>>87944515
Is suicide a form of emotional manipulation?
>>
File: sandy you done goofed.png (279KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
sandy you done goofed.png
279KB, 800x1136px
>>87948290
Although the real reason is basically "I don't want my girlfriend to be worried about me."
>>
>>87948530
I don't think his girlfriend wanted him to call her a parasite.
>>
>>87948653
He's sort of sycophantic when it comes to pleasing her, because despite the fact that their love is genuine it is an incredibly uneven relationship, seeing as how Sandy is successful while Mike's self esteem is sinusoidal at this point
>>
>>87948348
> Is suicide a form of emotional manipulation?

Yes, and one of the worst.

> Don't leave me or I will kill myself!

It's enough to destroy a person.
>>
>>87948348
>Is suicide a form of emotional manipulation?

Yes. You don't really want to try and call their bluff on the chance that they're so unstable that they actually go through with it. Nobody wants that on their conscious
>>
A calling out of mike for going in too hard on Lucy would require ALL of them to be called out for just letting her do abuse that drove him away and jumping on her side at all times. Not to mention that the Suicide was not intentional and that they'd have to really forget that to cast mike as this the absolute bad guy here.

Hell, Paulo got mike beat up by a mob because he was jealous. Him pulling this shit isn't going to fix the problem, it's going to make it worse. Also he pretty much loses any sympathy he had from that stunt Abby pulled considering he's choking Mike with his own scarf right now.
>>
>>87954086
>Nobody wants that on their conscious
I do.
People who commit suicide are unworthy the gift of life.
Social Darwinism, drain the swamp of useless DNA!
>>
File: [email protected] (1MB, 1600x2247px) Image search: [Google]
36@2x.jpg
1MB, 1600x2247px
>>87943346
>Yeah but he didn't care how it made her feel until she tried to kill herself.
Wow, you really have selective memory, don't you? Did you forget the chapter "Curtain Call"?
>>
>>87954390
this page is kinda what makes the suicide issue even dumber than what it would have normally been.

instead of starting over she just tried to off herself . not to mention this is a page a lot of people seem to forget
>>
>>87954741
She probably thought it'd be better if she was dead then being unable to be with Mike. Not that it makes what she did right.
>>
What the fuck is this comic even about
>>
>>87958400
Wacky school hi-jinks until it starts to be played seriously and becomes pure drama
>>
>>87939682
Paulo only tries to "make Mike pay" when he sees him as an obstacle in getting into Lucy's pants. Before she showed up he didn't give a visible damn. Hypocrisy is strong with this one.

And now Paulo's situation is kinda close to Mike's - he is ready to abandon someone close to him to chase a pipe dream. I wonder whether the characters will pick up on that.
>>
Holy shit i haven't read this comic in 4 years. Has nothing been resolved?
>>
>>87962070
Lucy tried to kill themselves, an surprisingly everyone was sad but moved on after less than a month in story time. Paulo is now bisexual, Abbey was forced to stay in his relationship with Daisy, and there is now some actual friction between Mike and Sandy's relationship
>>
>>87954390
sometimes people who are contemplating suicide go through a period where they are happy and do things they wouldn't normally do. That's typically a huge warning sign, like it is in this chapter, where she genuinely compliments Sue's play and smiles when talking to Mike.
>>
>>87962762
>Paulo is now bisexual
I still have no idea why they did this
>>
>>87965094
At least now we can say he's a faggot in nearly every sense of the word.
>>
File: sad_sue.png (108KB, 357x341px) Image search: [Google]
sad_sue.png
108KB, 357x341px
>>87965094
Probably to capitalize on the very vocal Tumblr shippers. Too bad they just scream about wanting things instead of making donations or buying things.
>>
>>87966250
>Make donations and buy shit to influence the story your way
Has this ever been done
>>
File: listen_up.png (105KB, 305x422px) Image search: [Google]
listen_up.png
105KB, 305x422px
>>87966593
The comic is Tae's and Suit's livelihood. Somebody must be giving them money for that to be possible.
>>
>>87967150
How much do I donate for more of Paulo's dad? no sexual, I just wanna see wacky antics with him and paulo
>>
>>87959456
>Paulo only tries to "make Mike pay" when he sees him as an obstacle in getting into Lucy's pants
Not to mention he was the one who was all over her not giving any space, mike kept his distance.

He is eventually going to explode on lucy if mike tries to reconcile with her (or she tries to reconcile with him), and do something REALLY stupid and (probably) be the one shunned rather than mike.
>>
>>87968028
Probably a buttload, accompanied with a very forward request for such. Taeshi has said she doesn't want to do very much with the parents because it distracts from the main story. Or get a bunch of Tumblrites to scream about it.
>>
File: 82255759074.png (167KB, 349x521px) Image search: [Google]
82255759074.png
167KB, 349x521px
I just want everyone to be happy. Why has Taeshi made things drag on so long? I remember way back when she said the comic only had a couple years left.
>>
>>87965094
potential for more drama in the future
>>
>>87965094
To not have character development, but to create the illusion of character development
>>
>>87948530
I think a lot of things that happened in the comic a few years ago were really trying to bait us against Sandy but had the end result of us hating Mike
>>
>>87971740
Nah, there was nothing really to indicate that Sandy even HAD flaws until the second most recent chapter
>>
>>87954130
Not condoning Paulo's behaviour here, but it's not really the same thing. He's being out in the open with his action, and despite his anger of the situation he still cares about Mike as a friend and has done plenty to prove that. Abbey can't handle Paulo's bants and harbors a deep resentment toward him, he barely even understands Paulo as a person and is just a giant dick toward him and feels righteous about doing it. He acted against Paulo in secrecy because he knows no one would have been cool about what he did, and he's hurting his own girlfriend by forcing one of her best friends from childhood to ignore her with no explanation, all because he thinks Paulo is going to try to make a move on her when everyone else knows he respects her too much for that. Abbey's jealousy and violent tendencies far outstrip Paulo's rash behaviour, in my opinion.

>>87974282
There was no evidence in-story that Sandy had flaws, that's true, but I think it's obvious that it was only a matter of time until things start surfacing. It's one of those subjects you're supposed to contemplate on, given her situation. She's a model who's been painted to be perfection incarnate, obviously that's going to be far from the truth. She's likely to be a brat and snobbish, although I was surprised with how understanding she was overall with Mike. I'm personally expecting it to come out that she's been cheating on him. In her industry it'd be hard to believe she hasn't had opportunities to do so and it'd explain why she broke down.
>>
>>87975524
She "broke down?"

The thing is, her "flaw" isn't really a "flaw". It's just a difference. She's gone way beyond being a high school student at this point, she's basically a young adult. So she's having a hard time understanding the way Mike essentially is a kid his actual age.

Given what little we've seen from her life, I don't think she has any actual friends other than Mike.
>>
>>87976098
She started crying in Mike's room, so yeah? You really think that's just because she was so happy Mike is a nice person? I definitely believe it was because of guilt. Because Mike has been better to her than she has been to him.

She's also talked about other people to Mike, so I don't know why you'd think that. They might be her "coworkers" but they're probably also her friends.
>>
File: 14562948796.png (743KB, 1384x1496px) Image search: [Google]
14562948796.png
743KB, 1384x1496px
>>87939682
Is this comic worth reading or is it just melodramatic high school drama?
>>
>>87978065
It's a melodramatic high school drama, but while it tends to drag on, I find the characters interesting and for the most part highly likeable. Everyone I've ever persuaded to read it has really liked it and kept up with it, but I doubt it'd be for everyone. Just try it and see for yourself. Be warned the early chapters have art that leaves a lot to be desired though.
>>
>>87948348
From personal experience giving and recieving
Yes
And its godawful
>>
Oh, another thing... I wouldn't be surprised if Suitcase is here in this thread. I know he's been here before. If you guys are here...

Please write a chapter about Augustus soon I'm dying to find out what he's been up to and I unironically love him. (I know all the chapters are preplanned so I'm half joking) I stealth ship him with Daisy but Lucy would also be good.
>>
Did we ever get confirmation of attempted suicide?
For all he hints we're given the worst is she got temporarily hospitalized on a psych hold while her parents moved her to a boarding school.
>>
>>87978311
He already got a chapter and it was kinda meh.
Honestly not a whole lot going on behind the scenes with him.
>>
>>87978394
No, I don't think so, it was just heavily implied. We still have no idea what actually went on after Augustus left her on the roof. I think. It's been a while since I've seen that chapter to be honest.

>>87978407
Don't make me sad man. I need more edgelord cat in this comic.
>>
>>87970086
Its a damn shame.
Those extra comics with the parents are gold.
>>
>>87978441
He's SHIT and your SHIT for husbandoing him
Tess needs a comeback for statutory rape purposes, if we're going to play ships
TessxPaulo a best
>>
>>87978497
Woah, relax man. I just love edgy goth boys. It's a thing, don't hate me for it.

At least I think you have good taste, Tess and Paulo were good together. In terms of who Paulo pairs best with my vote is Lucy > Tess > Rachel > Jazz > Everyone else.
>>
>>87978536
He doesnt have eyeliner, he aint goth.
Honestly augustus doesnt have a bad personality, but other than his connection to daisy, which has been all but dropped for now, and a slight connection with lucy, hes sort of a lost character.
Theres so much taeshi can do but wont/cant because of imagined constraints and god knows what else.
>>
>>87978724
>He doesnt have eyeliner, he aint goth
You're not serious, are you? In all actuality he isn't goth because he probably doesn't listen to goth music or care about the culture, but he dresses pretty fucking basic goth by all standards or, if we're being nitpicky, some other variation of dark alternative fashion. I said goth because it's the easiest way to sum it up.
>>
File: 40.jpg (93KB, 700x408px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
93KB, 700x408px
>>87966593
I think Goblins did it.

>>87978449
She loves the parents! She wants to do more with them if she can.

>>87978311
You will like this chapter
>>
File: 1444548032008.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444548032008.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>87978966
Oh yes, I knew you'd be lurking here. Thank you for the heads up my man. I'm excited now.
>>
>>87978202
I have to say, that art went through a lot and it's pretty cleaned up currently. But then again, it's been what? 9 years?
>>
>>87975524
>he barely even understands Paulo as a person and is just a giant dick toward him and feels righteous about doing it.

Paulo doesn't do anything to help matters. He constantly shit talks Abbey, the kid with known anger issues, and does nothing else. People aren't going to want to hear that shit every time they see you. Paulo should be able to tell who can deal with his shit and who can't.
>>
>>87978311
>Lucy would also be good
As much as I dislike thinking about it, they're going to hook up. I'm calling it now.
>>
>>87948530
>"A real friend would NEVER hut you...ever!!"

So...have I just been doing it wrong for the past 4 years?
>>
>>87981798

>four years
>four years...

Obama?
>>
>>87975524
>he barely even understands Paulo as a person and is just a giant dick toward him and feels righteous about doing it.

Paulo does nothing but make fun of him though.

>He can't handle Paulo's bants

There's a difference between banter every now and then and banter every time you see a person and you don't even say anything to them. Eventually someone gets tired of it. They don't attempt to understand the other person because that's all that they see them do. Make fun of people.
>>
>>87975524
>>87939682
Let's not forget that this is the guy that told him he should stay with daisy because, "No one else cares about your dead mother." Abbey is recovering from his abusive dad and his own anger issues, all Paulo ever does is disrupt that. That's just kind of how he is but no one else in the group tells him to lay off. Not mike, not daisy, maybe sue but who pays attention to sue and david is the epitome ofchaotic neutral so he doesn't care.

Their whole circle of friends are shit.
>>
>>87975524
Didn't they made a Into-the-Future story which was for paiyers-only with Mike and Lucy married and everything going to shit so he dumps ehr and goes back to Sandy?

I still don't feel she has been given enough "flaws". She is the ideal winning girl and nothing else. Makes her a really boring character.
>>
>>87985807
>Their whole circle of friends are shit.

Pretty much. You can't really pin the blame on a single person. Everyone has equal ammounts of douchbaggery because they feel more entiteled than evrybody else.

The mroe I think about it, I think Daisy is the only reason why the group hasn't dissolved and they still hang out.
>>
>>87985976
There was a two-part draw stream thing where mike and lucy are married with a kid, but they are going through a really shitty divorce and he is taking the kid with him.

Then the little shit punches him in the dick, because fuck him, right? Although as far as things were implied, he kinda deserved it.

But the artist draws all sorts of insane bullshit in the draw stream so calling this canon is out of the question.
>>
Reading the comic...

Whooohoho boy. So whatĀ“s the problem with people attacking a Woman as a friendwrecker for, literally, pointing that being kicked, slapped and punched for no reason at all is not "tough love", and that no "friendĀ“s quarrel" come from only one doing the punching?

Kinda worrying that. Or just being a summerkid and all webcomics fans are blindtards like that?
>>
>>87987596
>all webcomics fans are blindtards like that?
It's the people who got their ships wrecked. They've become the "Bitter" in Bittersweet Candy Bowl.
>>
>>87939682
Abbey's just going to have more excuses to hate Paulo's ass. His hatred of Paulo far exceeds his feelings over what Mike did. Just look at him.
>>
>>87965094
Taeshi was projecting a bit into him.
>>
File: ship.jpg (138KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
138KB, 331x319px
>>87965094
so he can end up with best boy david and then ruin their friendship so he can now be truly alone
>>
>>87985807
>. That's just kind of how he is but no one else in the group tells him to lay off.

Well Daisy did, but that was after Abbey finally asked her why she she just lets him do it. Paulo then preceded to turn into a bitch and start avoiding her.

But yeah their group of friends is basically shitty like you said. Nobody but Abbey and sometimes sue tells Paulo to knock it off with his banter. And in Mikes case, nobody told Lucy to lay off with the physical abuse. Not to mention that when he told them he was in a long distance relationship with Sandy, they told him she didn't matter and to dump her for Lucy. Plus Paulo got him beat up by a gang of girls because he was jealous.

>>87987596
Sandy's concern lead to the sinking of one of the comic's biggest ships at the time. Shippers villainize the fuck out of anyone who sinks their ship. They were calling for Sandy's head way before that moment and her recent date with Mike.
>>
>>87989254
>beat up by a gang of girls
To be fair that was back when anime-esque levels of violence were acceptable as comedic.
>>
>Reading, discussing and promoting low effort, pandering garbage.

You fuckers are as bad as /doag/.
>>
>>87989725
>bumping a thread you hate
True genius.
>>
>>87989725

> /doag/

wut
>>
>>87987972
>Implying Paulo won't end up in a relationship with Abbey
>>
>>87992623
>worst boys ending up together
actually that doesn't sound so bad except from being extremely ooc
>>
File: smiling_sue.png (40KB, 181x257px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_sue.png
40KB, 181x257px
>>87940773
>Posting best girl, Sue
Sue is a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>87939682
Is Taeshi infamous on /co/?
>>
every time I see a BCB thread I have to post the picture I asked Taeshi to draw one time when she would lurk /co/. I keep trying to get Kaz to draw this in his style but he never does.
>>
>>87989375
They are acceptable as comedic. This SUDDENLY IT'S ALL SO REEEEAL shit is stupid and dumb.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (85KB, 342x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
85KB, 342x301px
>>87999509
Semi.
Her and suitcase have done some questionably dickish shit and are questionable people but are still likeable to a degree, and she shows up sometimes and draws junk for a thread or two.
>>87999704
>kazerad
>doing anything besides writing retarded essays on internet culture or getting himself hurt
>>
>>88000241
What kind of questionably dickish shit, and how are they questionable people per say?
>>
>>88000439
They ran a forum for fans and did a lot of petty bullshit to people posting on there, thats /co/s biggest citation. Im sure theres some other junk but i cant think of any.
As for being questionable people, well, you just have to analyze their life choices and how they act.
The drawstreams are painful at best.
>>
>>88000591
What happens in the drawstreams?
>>
>>87989375
Lucy's tsundere shit ended up being played straight for drama, so I wouldn't be surprised if that does too
>>
>>87939682
I don't know who these cat people are but I do enjoy the grey one getting choked, and how sad the rest of them look. Are they gonna kill each other?
>>
File: 1462640809890.jpg (140KB, 349x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1462640809890.jpg
140KB, 349x1160px
>This entire thread
>This entire comic
Why do I eat this shit up? Why do I keep coming back?
>>
>>88001926
Not much in individual streams per se, but you pick up things after sitting through enough of them that you can put them all together and tell what kind of people they are.
>>
>>87990641
>sage is a bump
>>
>>88004035
>sage
>doing anything
>ever
>especially since 2008
Get off of ED newfag
>>88000439
They moved to fucking new york from australia and live entirely off of the earnings of this comic
They became a couple after courting for years on a sonic fan forum
Shes dependent and bipolar and hes obviously got a fetish for dependency
They are freaks living in a bubble
>>
File: wew.png (81KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
81KB, 366x401px
>>88004035
>I-I totally saged!
>>
File: cereal_sue.png (41KB, 169x372px) Image search: [Google]
cereal_sue.png
41KB, 169x372px
>>88004497
>Shes dependent and bipolar
I personally cut her a lot of slack because of her psych problems, and she has made a lot of progress over the past couple of years. There's merit in her effort.

>hes obviously got a fetish for dependency
But yeah, he's a shitheel. He also cheated on her.
>>
File: zuri.jpg (85KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
zuri.jpg
85KB, 300x280px
>>88005129
>he cheated on her

I was not aware of this, explain
>>
>>88005843
Go check out the "taeshidiary" Tumblr. It's a recent post.
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (60KB, 716x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
60KB, 716x587px
I think Lucy is my favorite character just because how much of an insufferable cunt she is.

Any one else agree?
>>
File: 1463311517.png (225KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1463311517.png
225KB, 600x590px
>>88006240
I liked the "will they won't they" stuff with her and Mike back in the day, even though I want her to end up with Paulo. I miss it. I just want everyone to be happy...
>>
File: 20160921_152127.png (108KB, 431x643px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_152127.png
108KB, 431x643px
>>88006240
Sue is best girl.
>>
>>88006333
Oh I agree, Paulo's daydream sequence was certainly my favorite part in the entire series, and I enjoy their chemistry.

But really though, she needs to get double barbed by Paulo and Mike, ASAP
>>
Most of those people seems to see... well, shitty.

And not just shitty for a teenager, which is shitty at that. I mean shitty-shitty. ThatĀ“s why the Bittersweet name?
>>
File: 15.png (378KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
378KB, 800x1105px
Is he really gonna do all this for some pussy
>>
File: 157438755258.png (104KB, 1288x1218px) Image search: [Google]
157438755258.png
104KB, 1288x1218px
>>88007332
>another ship about to sink
>>
>>88007332
this really counts out the whole "Mike will end up alone instead of Lucy deal that some were thinking would happen.

at this point I'd say it'll be Paulo all alone. the guy is basically self destructing here all because Lucy won't sit with them. Daisy didn't even deserve to be yelled at here. and this snap off isn't going to suddenly have Lucy running to him like he thinks
>>
>>88007332
Everything could be fixed if they talked it out.
But no, fight again instead.
>>
>>88007411

Eh, he screamed at him "YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD IS YOUR FAULT YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND THIS GIRL IS DOING DO THE GREATEST FAVOR OF YOUR LIFE EVEN TOLERATING YOU", so man has an historial with screaming things at people it seems
>>
>>88006394
I second this. Make love, not drama.
>>
>>88007385
>>88007332
Paulo will hurt someone and probably end up sending mike to a damn hospital at this rate.

Either way paulo x lucy is going to sink. Or sink even faster than it was.

>>88007411
Assuming that things go on the route they are going Paulo will end up fucking off and going do/be his own thing.

I doubt that the author will outright give him a bad ending though. Yes, his relationship with lucy (and pretty much everyone else) will sink HARD, but he will probably straighten his shit once he gets older.
>>
>>88007332

You can see the terror in his eyes in the last panel, as he realizes that with that smile Paulo is in I Am Invincible mode
>>
File: 1479621063327.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479621063327.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
>>88007332
paulo you fucking high testosterone idiot
>>
>>88007332

When will Mike lose his shit?

Fucking beta.
>>
>>88007332
It's hard to feel bad for Paulo when he keeps fucking things up for himself
>>
File: invincibleslapper.png (111KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
invincibleslapper.png
111KB, 191x226px
>>88007846

What Paulo needs is to get his shit correcly, christianly slapper by this woman
>>
>>88007332
Damn, and here I thought the writing couldn't get any worse.
>>
File: 1480304050377.jpg (30KB, 259x276px) Image search: [Google]
1480304050377.jpg
30KB, 259x276px
>>88007959
>correcly, christianly slapper by
>>
File: how droll.jpg (162KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
how droll.jpg
162KB, 1111x597px
>>88007332
There's this group of people I hang out with that I kind of like this, they have absolutely no self-awareness and hilariously bad communication skills.

I'm basically a background character in their drama and none of them really know or care about me, but it's just so goddamned entertaining to watch their shit go down that I keep coming back.

Sometimes I give them good advice just to watch them discard it or fuck it up.
>>
>>88008002

> tfw Daisy is the final boss
>>
>>88007959
Just WHEN is the superior cat comic coming back?
>>
>>88008068

You mean Lackadaisy or Blacksad?
>>
>>88008109
Lackadaisy. Haven't read Blacksad yet, but I'm planing to.
>>
>>88007846
>>88007959
He'll either get kicked in the dick (possibly on both the metaphorical and literal sense) and straighten up, but by the time he does it (or someone outside of the circle of "friends" steps in to stop him) he will have turned into the new mike of the story.

The author probably will give him a happy ending though, the fanbase likes that orange douchebag too much.
>>
>>88007332
this isn't a normal dive into stupid. Paulo is basically shine sparking into it.
>>
>>88007332
Paulo is really fucking stupid but so is Abbey.

>Scare him with chocking to gets away of his girl
>Does so and ends up hurting her because she doesn't know
>Still let him hang out close despite it
>Leading to this an try to threaten him again when you know last time worked because Daisy wasn't here.

Great plan there genius.
>>
>>88007332
Makes me wonder why Abbey let's him hang around after threatening him without Daisy's knowledge. He basically paved his way to this.
>>
>>88007332
BASED PAULO

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>88008428
yeah, based dumbass
>>
>>88008428

> based

Yeah, really based picking up on someone who is a doormat.
>>
File: bcb-happy-hour-24-25-26.jpg (2MB, 800x3266px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-happy-hour-24-25-26.jpg
2MB, 800x3266px
This whole thing seems like a continuation of "Happy Hour" except this time everyone isn't drunk, and we're tacking on the "Abbey choke-slamming Paulo" stuff, too.

Gonna post Happy Hour stuff because relevant
>>
>>88008476
>>88008491
He's a cocky ass mother fucker that just wants to get his dick wet, thats pretty admirable
>>
File: bcb-happy-hour-27-28-29.jpg (2MB, 800x3314px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-happy-hour-27-28-29.jpg
2MB, 800x3314px
>>88008528
>>
>>88008530
it's really not. especially the way he does it. he's not his dick wet after this.
>>
File: bcb-happy-hour-30-31-32.jpg (2MB, 800x3307px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-happy-hour-30-31-32.jpg
2MB, 800x3307px
>>88008548
>>
>>88008530
He's tryin so hard to try and get his dick wet that he'll burn bridges with the only people who can stand his bullshit
>>
>>88008528
>>88008548

Why does Mike hang with those people?

Except Daisy.
>>
File: bcb-happy-hour-33-34-35.jpg (2MB, 800x3256px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-happy-hour-33-34-35.jpg
2MB, 800x3256px
>>88008585
>>
File: 36.jpg (392KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
392KB, 800x1123px
>>88008619
Last one, because drama is interrupted with pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey
>>
>>88008604

Daisy's pretty awful too in her own way, its just that she's completely unaware of her own shit.

Also Mike hangs out with those people because he's just as big of an asshole. That's the point, they're ALL jerks. Except David because he doesn't really do shit.
>>
>>88008691

Refresh my memory: what exactly has Mike done besides exploding at Lucy?
>>
>>88008548
>>88008585
>>88008619
>>88008640
Rach must REALLY love the cat cock if she stayed with Paulo after this
>>
>>88008879
HeĀ“s a dynamo man. At least he has that
>>
File: jerkity.png (2MB, 800x2246px) Image search: [Google]
jerkity.png
2MB, 800x2246px
>>88008732
Honestly, being an ass to Lucy is really the only asshole-ish thing he's done. And it's understandable to a point because he was only giving he a dose of her own medicine that he's been swallowing for years that no one around him seemed to acknowledge it, so it made him even more resentful.

Understandable or not, it was still generally immature and he took it too far in the end with the whole "Nobody loves you, why would they? You're a parasite." thing.
>>
What about Abby? Except the chokeslam in the Con he has been mostly the butt of things, self-worth being crushed for the sake of PauloĀ“s daughteru.

Also Rachel. Rachel is prety much a decent human being.
>>
>>88009373
Racheal is a slunt
>>
>>88009548
Yes, and?
>>
>>88009315

Yes, it was not right, but with all the bullshit he had to put up through the years that was understandable.
>>
I've been sick and tired of chapter after chapter of Paulo's chaddy struggles where he doesn't learn much of anything or better himself as a person. He's completely unrelatable down to his core. I couldn't even bring myself to feel concerned when he was getting strangled in a bathroom. He almost feels like a villainous character in how poorly he treats the girls, and his exploration into bisexuality just made me feel sorry for Matt for an entire chapter.
>>
>>88009724
Eh, if Daisy got it together even a little and stood for her bae (maybe a little too late, yea), he may change.

May.
>>
>>88009769
I don't really think any girlfriend would make him stop being such a careless dick. Relationships aren't magic.
>>
>>88008732
absolutely nothing. But his friends takes Lucy's side, every time, convinced that Mike and Lucy are sharing UST and always downplaying the way Lucy hits Mike because it's humorous and they think Mike should be tough enough to just deal with it.
>>
>>88009899
Nay, yea, that should come from himself mostly. I mean, he has moments that make him think "maaaayme I am a gicantic prick", so time tu put them together and see what he can do.

Or were you talking about Abbie?
>>
>>88009913
That's the thing though: Mike hasn't done much of anything. He was a love interest and little more up until that explosion, which cemented him as being a dickhole to a lot of people.
>>
>>88009963
People can be mad with their "perfect pairs" in this webcomic world, man.

Ask Mookie!
>>
>>88008732
nothing. he just blew up at her and even then he's just guilty of going in too hard on it. he did feel bad and apologized afterwards. Lucy's attempted suicide was unintentional, something that many seem to forget.
>>
>>88009963
No, he was the deutagonist. Back when the artist was a high schooler, he was written as the worst kind of Mary Sue - excelling at everything with fairly little effort, heck, half of his "friends" wanted his dick but settled into just being his friend. If he has any flaws it's that he's and extreme doormat, dealing with Lucy's shit for half a decade simply because he couldn't get himself to tell her to buzz off, although part of that was also pity, which eventually simply wore thin
>>
>>88009769
The worst part is, he actually cleans his act up in Daisy's presence, but the most polite he can manage is still kind of a asshole.
>>
File: 50.png (243KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
243KB, 800x1136px
daily reminder that if you don't hook up at age 12 you never get a chance again
>>
>>88010116
you really forget that these characters are also in highschool and he didn't get annoyed with lucy's behavior until he had someone else to bone
>>
>>88010145
If heĀ“s lucky he will be David "No Fucks GIven" bitch. Checkmate, shipteists.
>>
>>88010241
David deliberately avoids this fucking drama relationship love dodecahedron on purpose, because he'd rather watch anime and play videogames. Is he our guy?
>>
>>88010240

Maybe he was a bit masochist? That's the only explanation to putting up with getting periodic abused.
>>
>>88010240
No, it was explained in an earlier chapter that he found her annoying when they first met in fucking kindergarten, met Sandy when they weren't in the same class, Lucy came back in 2nd grade or something and he still found her annoying but he eventually just got used to it. True, he didn't get annoyed with Lucy again until his relationships with Sandy picked up again, but that's partially because everyone jumped to Lucy's side and they weren't convinced his long-distance relationships even existed.
>>
>>88010376
Wish that were true, mang
>>
>>88010116

> be extreme doormat
> endure constant abuse and shit from almost everyone since the start
> when you finally break down and goes nuts you become forever branded a dick

Such is life as Mike.
>>
>>88010381
If Mike somehow isn't a sweettalking asshole he shouldn't have kept Lucy as his backup girlfriend.
>>
so is paulo's logic for this situation "Lucy's back! Time to self destruct!" ? there's no way this would fly with her. Daisy didn't even do anything to him, he's been friends/civil with Mike for a long time since he admitted what he said to Lucy. why suddenly try to make him pay for it now?

as wrong as it was, Abbey did choke him out like a bitch. Why make him even angrier?

everyone else managed to handle the fact that Lucy didn't want to sit at the table well enough
>>
>>88010444
I can't blame him when he was 11 and all sorts of hormones were running through him and his dream girl had moved away.
>>
>>88010491
I can. Because it wasn't just when he was 11. He kept pursuing Lucy to a point up until he got with Sandy. Then he got mad at her for continuing to like him.
>>
>>88010473
Hones Abe is kind of our hero in all this trash. Well, David too, but while one stone cold does not give a fuck, Abby took matters into his own hands, brutalizing that faggy chaggy.

Abby for president. He was a secretary, has experience in politics anyway.
>>
>>88010610
abby for dictator, orange cats to blame for society's problems.

>>88010578
Which makes it... about a year or two juggling the two.
>>
>>88010669
A cat dictator is fine, too
>>
File: 1461993156658.png (604KB, 633x787px) Image search: [Google]
1461993156658.png
604KB, 633x787px
No matter who wins the Lucybowl, everyone loses.
>>
File: 12a.png (18KB, 212x260px) Image search: [Google]
12a.png
18KB, 212x260px
>>88010685
>>
>>88010754
That one needs an "IM SILLY" edit

Besides, as long as weĀ“ve seen all bullies are cancer in that High
>>
>>88008528
Wtf is the history essay
>>
>>88010729
consider: augustus
>>
>>88010828
Hentai shit
>>
>>88010828
the time Mike took that little bit of hope that Lucy didn't even know she still had and got rid of it. Relationship in that chapter went from "I don't enjoy your presence" to "I outright hate you." That is where >>87948530 takes place (in flashback)
>>
File: 1443477032411.png (76KB, 662x413px) Image search: [Google]
1443477032411.png
76KB, 662x413px
>>88010729

> tfw the only way this story could have a happy ending is if Lucy actually succeeded
>>
Can anyone give me a summary of what's happening, I haven't read this in like a year.
>>
File: 23a.png (49KB, 726x217px) Image search: [Google]
23a.png
49KB, 726x217px
>>88010828
It's too big for me to storytime properly, but it's the entire "December" chapter in the archives. It's a good read if you want to watch someone's heart get torn out and stomped repeatedly.
>>
>>88011030
Lucy tried to kill herself (So we assume.) Everyone felt sad but kinda got over it and went on with their lives.

Now Lucy is back, but things are still awkward between her and mike, so Paulo is going on a mass call out breakdown because lucy doesn't want to sit with them at lunch.
>>
>>88011057
>It's too big for me to storytime properly, but it's the entire "December" chapter in the archives. It's a good read if you want to watch someone's heart get torn out and stomped repeatedly.

So who's in the right
>>
>>88011136
Lucy, because this all started because Mike went way overboard with some advice Sandy gave her. Sandy was like "firmly tell her to stop" and he just fucking exploded, because for Mike there is no middle ground. He doesn't normally have much of a spine so this is the only way he can be angry.
>>
>decide to read the BCB FB page comments.
>Just about everyone is cheering Paulo on saying the group deserves it. One person even mentions that paulo reasonably got abbey and daisy back together.

good god this delusion. Telling someone "You should date this girl because she's the only one who would put up with your dead momma drama, even though she still has lingering feelings for another guy" isn't reasonable.

Paulo is the main antagonizer in the group. Any issue abbey has between them started with him and he never tried to make it better. Daisy gave hm a free pass on shit for the longest until recently and that was after Abbey asked her "Why don't you say anything when he keeps bothering me?"

This isn't some grand well deserved call out because everyone gives Paulo shit. This is him being ass blasted because Lucy wants to be alone.
>>
>>88011136
it's a two way street. Mike took sandy's advice and went too deep in with it. Lucy had been hurting him for years and yeah she finally decided to let up, but the comic actively points out that just because you stop bullying people doesn't mean people forget. That was the whole point of Tess's character arc.
>>
>>88010835
I feel like he wouldn't wanna get close to Lucy since he still hangs around that fucking cat that wants revenge. But it's been awhile since we've seen him so maybe its not the case anymore.

too bad augustus is still shit
>>
File: IMG_0493.png (494KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0493.png
494KB, 1136x640px
>tfw the sleepover chapter could have had the girls discussing their preferences between dog knots and cat barbs
>instead we get more gay drama

Literally the epitome of wasted potential
>>
>>88011351
Haha, fuck I completely forgot about that shit. I still find hilarious some grow-up fucktard got jobbed by a bunch of highschooler and is so buttmad about it that he is dedicating the rest of his time to find them to the point of getting triggered by any cat girl with white fur.

It's unrealistic to even the comic's standards. It's hilarious.
>>
File: 54a.png (223KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
54a.png
223KB, 798x600px
>>88011403
We already know what Daisy prefers...
>>
File: 1475295829319.gif (1MB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1475295829319.gif
1MB, 480x288px
>>88010491
>having these hormones at 11
>>
>>88011579
Daisy a fucking pussy willow
Just like Abbey's fuckass everytime he remebers daddy pounding mommy 7 days from sunday

They are perfect for each other
>>
>>88011449
Probably why that plotpoint got dropped so damn hard until Augustus got his little wrap-up chapter
And shall never be visited upon again, unless taeshi gets a taste for off-the-rails anime shenanigans again
And we shall never know about tess' old boyfriend
>>
>>88011806
Nah, one is attending therapy to better himself, the other one stopped listening the "anything is your fault ever you beautiful perfect cinnamon roll" from orangecat and started to question if she was... well... too passive and permissive.

So they have a chance, to be adjusted people if not an OTP
>>
>>88011579
Would Daisy be happy with Mike?
>>
>>88011449
Taeshi outright said "this is a plot point that I wish I had never introduced but it's already there so I have to make it work"
>>
>>88011919
Can Paulo just beat his ass and end it like that?
>>
>>88011901
Probably. Mike really doesn't seem like a bad boyfriend. He just mistook Sandy wanting to do the stuff he normally does with lucy
>>
>>88006198
Why must you tell me lies
>>
File: incredulous_sue.png (57KB, 231x365px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous_sue.png
57KB, 231x365px
>>88008002
So you're the Sue of the group?
>>
>>88011974
No, he's the McCain, David, or Amaya
>>
>>88011901
They're both bland pushovers, they'd work out fine. Theyd probably wind up as a failing couple someway or other just because theyre so inoffensive in relationships theyd invent problems for themselves.
>>
>>88011935
Paulo? using his powers for good?

Listen to what you have said, anon. Listen to your heart of darkness and ponder the answer.
>>
>>88011935
No, he lost last time. Despite his bravado, he's actually a shitty fighter compared to Drunken Master Mike and natural karateman lucy. He can only really beat up people that don't fight back.
>>
>>88011232

To be fair, he exploded because of how much time he has been containing those feelings.
>>
>>88011901

Yes. Actually, now thinking about it... maybe that would be best ending?
>>
>>88011961
What, can't you find it?

http://taeshidiary.tumblr.com/post/152855080137/anonymous-asked-hey-taeshi-i-was-reading-through
>>
File: 1457913829907.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1457913829907.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>that latest page

Shit is about to go DOWN.
>>
>>88012294
>cheating at 12/14

I hate puppy love.
>>
File: 25a.png (468KB, 743x256px) Image search: [Google]
25a.png
468KB, 743x256px
>>88012219
>>
>>88011935
paulo actually got bodied last time. Lucy stood a better chance and mike can fight when he's drunk. They tag teamed him.
>>
>>88012294
Pardone moi
I am blind and retarded.
>>88012219
Best ending is mike splits from sandy so they can grow up and he can forge his own life, Lucy drops all of her douchebag friends to grow up and stop being crazy, paulo settles into his mediocrity and repeats his dads wanderings in lower-middle classhood, and daisy splits from abbey to focus on being a doctor or whatever, and abbey can focus on himself.
Literally everything would be better if the group dissolved and went their seperate ways.
A more likely scenario is lucy shacks up with paulo and mike gets abandoned.
>>
File: 1475550577866.jpg (150KB, 899x653px) Image search: [Google]
1475550577866.jpg
150KB, 899x653px
>>88004497
>They became a couple after courting for years on a sonic fan forum
seriously? that's pretty funny.

>>88012294
to be fair anon it happened over a decade ago when they were 14 year old kids.
>>
>>88012359
Reading through that shitpile of a post i was severely dissappointed
I expected something fucking really damning, not that bullshit. Christ they have issues.
>>
so is it a countdown to when Paulo gets his shit pushed in from this?
>>
>>88012455
At this point, there's simply no ending where everyone was happy. The best ending would have been if Lucy had just up and stayed away. Not how everyone mostly moved on with their lives after a few weeks after Lucy left, the tone ofthe comic got a LOT lighter.
>>
File: paulo_fucked_up.png (20KB, 195x256px) Image search: [Google]
paulo_fucked_up.png
20KB, 195x256px
>>88013159
>tfw there was a line somewhere and you've definitely crossed it, but you keep going in hopes someone will fucking shoot you and put you out of your misery.

I think he effectively stepped on every toe sitting at that table, besides David who's probably watching with that demented smile on his face.
>>
>>87982938
Nope. As shitty as the last few years were, I wouldn't trade it to be president. That's a shitty job if I've ever seen one
>>
>>88012455
>A more likely scenario is lucy shacks up with paulo and mike gets abandoned.
Given how he is exploding at everyone at the drop of a hat, i don't think so.

What i expect is for him to either explode at lucy or do something so reckless that she'll end up dumping him.

On the other hand that would honestly be good for him. He would probably leave everyone for a while and hopefully grow up.
>>
File: 71245335355.png (64KB, 228x280px) Image search: [Google]
71245335355.png
64KB, 228x280px
>>88014034
>On the other hand that would honestly be good for him. He would probably leave everyone for a while and hopefully grow up.
This would seriously piss me off. Not because of the idea itself, but because Taeshi has been writing Paulo's regressions as pretty much random occurrences. There's no insight into his thoughts when he does them. It's just "dammit, I done fucked up again!" Remember when she used to write their thoughts?
>>
>>88014205
Yeah, just going "hey i left for a few weeks and now i'm not as much of a douche than i was before" would be lame.

It would be interesting he spent some more time with his dad/some other good influence and chill out rather than just disappearing for a few pages/chapters.
>>
>>88012455
>A more likely scenario is lucy shacks up with paulo and mike gets abandoned

yeah that might have been possible before this page. Right now Paulo is so ass blasted over Lucy that he's fucking with people who had nothing to do with it. Like out of their main group, David is probably going to be the only one to hang out with him.

Daisy and Mike are more than likely going to avoid him after this and Abbey is going to do the same and likely suppress the urge to push paulo's face in. There's also the chance that he could go off on people outside their group.
>>
>>88014034
It wouldn't stick. Other characters have constantly told Paulo to stop being immature and get his shit together, but he just stays the same after each speech.

Someone needs to pull him to the side and actually point out that he's being a dumbass and needs to stop before he loses the few people who would put up with his garbage
>>
>>88015441
>Someone needs to pull him to the side and actually point out that he's being a dumbass and needs to stop before he loses the few people who would put up with his garbage
Thats kinda what i'm expecting to happen on this chapter, paulo doing something overboard (to the point of making mike's explosion sound like he just called lucy a "stupit fartface"), accidentally or not, and making people stop just accepting his attitude.

He managed to stop himself before going full retard, but at this point i'm expecting him to nearly kill mike out of his testosterone-induced stupidity fits.
>>
>>88015925
>He managed to stop himself before going full retard

No he didn't. He looked like he was thinking about stopping in panel 7, but decided to go in hard. More than likely he's going to go full speed ahead.
>>
>>88018365
I meant before. In the happy hour story part when he is yelling at mike, he (with a lot of help of the others) stopped from doing something crazier.

But yes, now on this scene he is going full speed ahead.
>>
>>88007332
>This suicidal tactic
Jesus fuck Paulo. I know you're baiting him but JESUS FUCK
>>
>>88007512
I was thinking more Daisy x Abbey is sunk. There's no way Daisy is going to stand for what he did.
>>
>>88018783
Hey, he's apparently bi now. Why not an exhibitionist masochist as well?
>>
>>88018945
A salvageable ship vs Abby punching the fuck out of Paulo?

No contest.
>>
I feel like I need to read this just to see if it's the train wreck that it looks to be. If I'm not pissed by the time I catch up, then I might continue.
>>
>>88019329
>Abby punching the fuck out of Paulo?
I want to see that happen. Like, a painful, futile, multi-page struggle where Paulo gets absolutely beaten down.
>>
>>88019863
I really enjoy it, despite how badly written everyone says it is.

But thats probably because my highscghool days were bad and this comic represents what could have been

And I love Lucy
>>
>>88019329
>Abby punching the fuck out of Paulo

Please. Let this happen. Let Abbey just let loose and beat the fuck out of paulo like he's always wanted to. SOMEBODY has to deck him after this.
>>
>>88020574
>>88019934

>Paulo gets punched the fuck out
>Daisy is horrified by Abby and he goes full panic mode as she leaves him.
>rather than one getting more punishment than the other, the two assholes reap what they sowed.

Fuck I really want this now.
>>
>>88010241
What if they are my otp
>>
>>88020818
What about mike
>>
>>88023555
Mike gets to slink off and confront lucy entirely by chance and revive his ship
>>
>>88020574
>>88020818

I'd rather they beat the shit out of each other as opposed to it being one sided. Paulo is a shit, but Abbey is just as shitty.
>>
>>88007332
i would be mad at this if i didn't look forward to paulo ending up miserable and alone, im glad he is digging his own grave. just kidding, he will never end up alone, they will forgive him eventually
>>
>>88011579
>that brief period where the art "style" didn't suck ass
>>
>>88024128
I know but remember he is the worst at fighting out of the group an Abbey has that monster instinct like his poppa.

I mean, I'd love both of them getting decked but let's be real here.
>>
>>88023555
I want him to fuck up too, but I know they wouldn't do it. The author loves Paulo more so they'll focus in his fuckup.

To be honest can't wait for the group to disband over this. It's long drama but in reality they are all overall toxic to eachother.
>>
>>88025801
I think Mike still has a chance to fuck up this chapter just because of how big Paulo is currently fucking up. It's like a major car crash that causes a bunch of smaller crashes. Everyone is going to walk away from this with a new problem.
>>
File: Zhuge Liang.jpg (1MB, 1335x900px) Image search: [Google]
Zhuge Liang.jpg
1MB, 1335x900px
>>88026011

You think he will say mean words and make Paulo commit suicide?
>>
>>88023566
given the title of the chapter, this sounds like the case,
>>
>>88023566
that'll more than likely happen, possibly followed by Paulo reacting horribly to the fact that Mike and Lucy are on speaking terms again, and then Round 2 begins. Only this time in front of Lucy
>>
>>88026564
And thats how the orange cat's ship sinks. It can go from bad to worse depending on what lucy says.
>>
I'm dying! You mean to tell me that Paulo just decided to up and turbo fuck every bridge he had in one go, all because Lucy didn't want to sit with them?

Everyone else handled it normally, why did this nigga just explode? How did he even think this was cool and would help anything?
>>
>>88026662

Paulo usually explodes. He is an explosive person.
>>
>>88007332
Paulo has been ignorant prick as of late but I do think he is at least technically in the right in this case.

Yes everyone is to blame for Lucy in some regard, But everyone is on edge mostly because of what happened between Mike and Lucy.
Mike clearly know this and how it's affecting the group but won't actually do the best possible thing for himself and everyone else by giving everyone some space.
Instead he's keeping his mouth shut trying to be ignored because he knows most of his friends are willing to pretend nothing isn't going down assuming he keeps his head down.

Although he could have said it far far better Paulo has a correct point about Daisy.
It can be hard to tell people that you desire to not give a fuck about their many opinions, Especially when that person could be considered "close" in any sense.
Paulo is totally in the wrong for making it everyone else opinion though.
>>
>>88026868
> Mike clearly know this and how it's affecting the group but won't actually do the best possible thing for himself and everyone else by giving everyone some space.
> Mike is to blame because he is just standing there, better grab him by the neck and tell him off

> Although he could have said it far far better Paulo has a correct point about Daisy.
> Because she correctly pointed that Mike wasn't doing anything wrong.

The fuck?
>>
>>88026868
the smart thing to do would have been to pull Mike to the side and talk about it. not choke the guy out and start a scene.

Daisy was right in that Mike wasn't doing anything but sitting there. that's not grounds to strangle them with their own scarf, especially after you've been buddy buddy with them for the past few months.

we all know that Lucy is avoiding Mike and vice versa, but there are better ways to handle it and Paulo is choosing the one that'll burn bridges with everyone there all because Lucy won't sit with them.

Lucy herself isn't even going to be happy about this stunt because more than likely the last thing she wanted to come back to was Paulo committing dramatic acts in her name
>>
>>88021682
>What if they are my otp
Thisis 4chan my brother. /co/. We do not judge you for that
>>
>>88026868
Daisy only told him to calm down and not cause a scene. before that she just asked him to stop being a shit lord towards her boyfriend.

we all know about Mike's role in Lucy leaving but Paulo attacked him unprovoked. beating up Mike isn't going to make things better (that's something the fanbase needs to understand). it'll just make it worse for everyone
>>
>The harbinger of drama fucks everything up by mere presence
Lucy was a mistake
>>
>>88026662
Paulo is the worst person/cat/thing in the comic, of course he did.
>>
File: tumblr_mgs4t1kCU71r4hqsro1_1280.jpg (132KB, 795x493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgs4t1kCU71r4hqsro1_1280.jpg
132KB, 795x493px
>>88027113
> Mike is to blame because he is just standing there, better grab him by the neck and tell him off
If Mike is doing/did nothing wrong why has he been on edge about seeing Lucy all day?
I think it's because he feels extremely guilty.

> Because she correctly pointed that Mike wasn't doing anything wrong.
I think it's dishonest to say that he didn't do anything wrong when he hasn't tried to do the right thing.

>>88027216
>Daisy was right in that Mike wasn't doing anything but sitting there.
Forgetting that Daisy seems willing to forgive Mike on anything, Why is that the correct thing for Mike to be doing?
If Paulo were Mike right now Sue would be the one attacking him right now and no one would go easy on him like they do Mike.

>we all know that Lucy is avoiding Mike and vice versa, but... -all because Lucy won't sit with them.
So how does this means Lucy wouldn't have stayed even if Mike wasn't with the rest of her friends?

>Paulo committing dramatic acts in her name.
I wouldn't disagree with calling his actions dramatic, But he is the only one willing to point out the elephant in the room.
He's also certainly upset that everyone is willing to do that kind of thing for Mike when everyone seems to be ready to jump to conclusions about himself.
This goes with Paulo's jealousy problems concerning Mike. Money, grades, girls, The guys got it much more going for him then Paulo has.
>>
>>88027886
>I think it's dishonest to say that he didn't do anything wrong when he hasn't tried to do the right thing.
You mean, like apologizing for taking things too far because, even if he had a point, he was a rampant ass about it?

He tried man. Alsdo, about time we had one of those Paulopologists from the forums!
>>
>>88027886
> If Mike is doing/did nothing wrong why has he been on edge about seeing Lucy all day?

Simply because of what happened before. He didn't do anything wrong by standing there doing nothing.

> I think it's dishonest to say that he didn't do anything wrong when he hasn't tried to do the right thing.

He already tried to apologize.

Maybe he should do better. He should go and say: 'Sorry Lucy, I was mean because of all this time of constant physical abuse and emotional pain you have inflicted me since the start of the comic, and that somehow everyone in the whole world closed the eyes for what was happening.'

Which would be, even through I know it will happen and it's idiotic, a double stupid move for Paulo because then there is a chance Mike and Lucy will patch up together.

Better act like a bratty and get physical whenever things aren't going your way, heh Paulo?
>>
>>88027886
> This goes with Paulo's jealousy problems concerning Mike.

This is Paulo problem and not Mike. Jealousy is an inner fault and nowhere applies as an excuse or justification.

I have friends who also have more money, grades and girls and I don't go necking them every chance I have.

In fact, I would kinda wonder what kind of friend does those things.
>>
>>88028359
>In fact, I would kinda wonder what kind of friend does those things.
The one that deeply, deeply inside does not want to admit that the past actions of the entire gropu were effed to the max. Understatable, but the cat is out and people is trying to learn and better themselves.

Paulo... eh. Not so much. HeĀ“s not the most mature fucker. He may give it a chance after this. Haps.
>>
>>88028278
>You mean, like apologizing for taking things too far because, even if he had a point, he was a rampant ass about it?
>>88028319
>He already tried to apologize.

This has nothing to do with the idea that Mike needs to keep apologizing or making up for his actions nor am I condoning how Paulo is delivering his message.
It's purely about the fact that Lucy avoided the table where the rest of her friends are because Mike was there, On that Paulo is completely right.

I'm not sure how one could say Mike leaving the table would have made him more inconsiderate then him staying.
If for a day Mike decided to be the one to avoid Lucy then maybe she would have decided to talk with the rest of her friends which certainly would have relieved some group angst.
>>88028359
>This is Paulo problem and not Mike. Jealousy is an inner fault and nowhere applies as an excuse or justification.
Where did I imply it was an excuse or justification?
I was just making an observation about why Paulo picks on Mike who he considers a friend.
>>
>>88028779
>I was just making an observation about why Paulo picks on Mike who he considers a friend.
He wants the Big Cat Barbedcock, too
>>
everyone knows that Lucy didn't sit with them because of mike. but at that moment in time nothing Mike did called for Paulo to get physical with him. he just looked guilty.

Daisy is right with the fact that Mike didn't do a damn thing to earn physical violence from Paulo at that point. that's what makes him an absolute fuckass for snapping at her.

you don't deal with the elephant in the room by causing a huge ass scene in a public area.

we know Mike and Lucy are gonna make up, but now Paulo has put himself in a position where aside from David, nobody in the group is going to want him around.
>>
>>88028779
> It's purely about the fact that Lucy avoided the table where the rest of her friends are because Mike was there, on that Paulo is completely right.

Yes, I'm sure nobody connected that and simply didn't want to say to avoid hurting Mike who was at the table. Thanks Paulo.

Which also doesn't mean Mike was at fault, just like Richard English wouldn't be at fault because Bob French doesn't want to sit near Englishmen. That's a problem with Lucy not Mike.

How about Paulo, I dunno, you leave and go sit near her then?

> I'm not sure how one could say Mike leaving the table would have made him more inconsiderate then him staying.

How is he inconsiderate by standing on his proper place?

It would actually be more inconsiderate leaving, because it would be like saying 'ops I don't want to sit or see you'. Seeing how he had apologized before and seemingly patched up, then it's actually expected that he would stay there and receive her, like, I dunno, people who had apologized before?

> If for a day Mike decided to be the one to avoid Lucy then maybe she would have decided to talk with the rest of her friends which certainly would have relieved some group angst.

Except that he doesn't have to do that. He doesn't have to get out because someone doesn't want his presence.

And no, that certainly wouldn't have relieved group angst, it would be like 'Mike how dare you don't wanna stay alongside Lucy?!' She didn't say to anybody she didn't want to stay near him, and nowhere implied she would react this way. Fucking Mike, why doesn't he guess how other people are going to react?!

And Paulo picks on Mike because Mike is a doormat. Simply that. It's the same reason Lucy kept hitting him like a pinata. He allowed it.
>>
>>88029210
>Thanks Paulo.
Maybe it had to be said thought not that poorly.

>That's a problem with Lucy not Mike.
If Mike was being more considerate then he would have understood that his friends would want Lucy to come and see them and that probably wouldn't happen if he stuck around them all.

>How about Paulo, I dunno, you leave and go sit near her then?
He tried to but Sue dragged him off and don't even tell me Lucy wasn't having mixed feelings about Sue doing that.

>How is he inconsiderate by standing on his proper place?
Proper place? What is that supposed to mean, Are you implying he has exceptions to maintain and that he had to sit there?

>It would actually be more inconsiderate leaving.
If he was thinking ahead it would have made more sense to not show up at the table at all, Also I don't recall Mike and Lucy having a chance to make amends yet.
Even if Lucy and Mike made amends then why is he still feeling on edge and guilty when apparently the only person still upset at him is Paulo?

>He doesn't have to get out because someone doesn't want his presence.
You are correct Mike doesn't have to leave, But for that same reason Paulo didn't have to be made to leave Lucy alone by Sue.
why is it correct that Sue gets to make Paulo stay but Paulo can't make Mike go?

>And no, that certainly wouldn't have relieved group angst-
You're being totally inconsistent about how Mike has already been forgiven for what he did to Lucy and how much the group understands what happened between them.
>>
>>88029713
> Maybe it had to be said thought not that poorly.

Maybe?

> If Mike was being more considerate then he would have understood that his friends would want Lucy to come and see them and that probably wouldn't happen if he stuck around them all.

Yeah, because as I said before Mike surely would predict how she would react. How inconsiderate. And he would also predict that his friends would prefer Lucy at the table than himself. How inconsiderate.

> He tried to but Sue dragged him off and don't even tell me Lucy wasn't having mixed feelings about Sue doing that.

Then go complain to Sue.

> Proper place? What is that supposed to mean, Are you implying he has exceptions to maintain and that he had to sit there?

That he was sitting there first so that was his proper place. He didn't take the seat from anybody else. He is on a table that he picked, on the seat he picked, with his own friends. How is that not his proper place?

> If he was thinking ahead it would have made more sense to not show up at the table at all,

Yes he shouldn't have come hanging with his friends even through nobody told him to not come. He certainly should think ahead even through Lucy technically reappeared from thin air.

> also I don't recall Mike and Lucy having a chance to make amends yet.

They made amends before Lucy tried to off herself. Or do you want him to apologize because other seemingly okay people suddenly attempt to kill themselves?

> Even if Lucy and Mike made amends then why is he still feeling on edge and guilty when apparently the only person still upset at him is Paulo?

Because he is feeling uncomfortable of standing with someone who just tried to off themselves, for something he thought was an over matter? Who wouldn't?

> You are correct Mike doesn't have to leave, But for that same reason Paulo didn't have to be made to leave Lucy alone by Sue.

Then go complain about Sue.
>>
>>88029713
> why is it correct that Sue gets to make Paulo stay but Paulo can't make Mike go?

Because I'm not defending Sue nor said she was correct?

People should go and sit wherever they want to.

> You're being totally inconsistent about how Mike has already been forgiven for what he did to Lucy and how much the group understands what happened between them.

Nope. I'm only pointing out that even if, for a miracle, Mike acted like you wanted him to do (even through you are just paulogizing) there is no guarantee it wouldn't backfire. It's even insulting trying to put the blame on someone who exactly didn't do anything.
>>
File: implying.png (61KB, 187x363px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
61KB, 187x363px
>>88029928
>paulogizing
My new favorite word.
>>
>>88029192
>This is the episode that causes the group to split
Yfw
>>
File: Sengoku Rance.jpg (85KB, 555x524px) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku Rance.jpg
85KB, 555x524px
>>88030389
>>
File: 1326561231131.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1326561231131.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>>88030389
I hate all of them so fuck yeah

Yes, even Daisy.
>>
>>88030389
I wonder if this is how the comic ends.

>mike makes up and probably out too with lucy
>pretty much everyone hates eveveryone in the circle sans a few exceptions
>everyone goes away in their own directions, eventually finding happiness
>but all of this feels bittersweet thanks to the shitstorm that happened before
>>
>>88030905

> I wonder if this is how the comic ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsJunlsgFk
>>
>Hating on Mike
Smells like faggot in here.
>>
>>88029880
>Yeah, because as I said before Mike surely would predict how she would react.
The idea that Mike couldn't know if the group would take to him leaving to be as bad as him staying is completely baseless.

Look at what happened during Mikes confession Happy Hour: >>88008528 >>88008548
The only people who had anything to say were Paulo and Daisy, Everyone else just kinda moved on and acted as if it never happened.
The situation here is almost the same, Everyone except Paulo is willing to ignore the aura of conflict surrounding Mike at this moment while Daisy defends Mike.

>He is on a table that he picked, on the seat he picked, with his own friends. How is that not his proper place?
The group has a pair of preferred tables they sit at during lunch arranged by Rachel, It's not like the group consistently chooses to sit wherever Mike happens to go.

>Yes he shouldn't have come hanging with his friends even through nobody told him to not come. He certainly should think ahead even through Lucy technically reappeared from thin air.
Mike could have voluntarily avoided the group table, How much time does he need to make such a simple choice?

>They made amends before Lucy tried to off herself.
I'm going to need some more specifics.

>Then go complain to Sue.
That renders the whole "How about Paulo, I dunno, you leave and go sit near her then?" moot.

>>88029928
>there is no guarantee it wouldn't backfire
Mike knows first hand that everyone except is willing to gloss over the situation that exist between Mike, Lucy, and the group because they're honestly all to blame for it..
Unless the group decides to leave Mike behind they won't see her, But they can't leave Mike because "He hasn't done anything wrong" so they move on.
Glossing over the situation isn't going to fly for Paulo right because that is what's stopping him and everyone else except Mike from seeing Lucy
>>
>>88007332
FINALLY

paulo is the only real nigga here
>>
also why does the art style in this comic fucking jump around so much?

Like im fine with development of a style and I
usually enjoy it but i swear i've seen it regress
down to chibis and back up at least twice
>>
File: david.png (20KB, 296x125px) Image search: [Google]
david.png
20KB, 296x125px
>>88011974
>>88011997
I'd say I'm more like David, if David secretly reveled in their misery.
>>
>>88030964
Nah, the author wouldn't have the balls to do this or another mindfuck ending like "hey, turns out that there everything after that part where they think mike died in the school trip all the way in the beginning was just a horrible dream" even if they payed him.
>>
>>88031048

> The idea that Mike couldn't...

How so? How exactly do you know how people would react? Even better, how do you know how Lucy would react?

> Look at what...

Yeah, because it was just Paulo having a bitchfit and Daisy moving to defend Mike because he wouldn't.

> The situation here is ...

Aura of conflict? Really anon, the presence of a person is an aura of conflict? The only conflict started when Paulo decided to create it.

> The group has a pair of...

Yes, but Mike was already belong to this table, seat and group when Lucy suddenly disappeared. So yes, he belongs there.

> Mike could have voluntarily avoided the group table, How much time does he need to make such a simple choice?

And why would he do that? So Paulo could talk with Lucy? So that he could 'give a chance for her to make up with people who she has no problem with'?

> I'm going to need some more specifics.

Mike and Lucy had already apologized because of his outburst. Her attempt happened after it was done.

> That renders the whole "How about Paulo, I dunno, you leave and go sit near her then?" moot.

How so? He could still go even if Sue 'stopped' him. He didn't need to suddenly stay and neck Mike.

> Mike knows first hand that everyone except is willing to gloss over the situation that exist between Mike, Lucy, and the group because they're honestly all to blame for it.

Yeah, because they gave her free card through all those years.

> Unless the group decides to leave Mike behind they won't see her, But they can't leave Mike because "He hasn't done anything wrong" so they move on.

But who said they need to all leave together? How about 'hey guys I'm going to check on Lucy now?' Try to think.

> Glossing over...

Then just go and stop whining. I'm sure if he acted like a normal person and just said 'I'm going to check on her', do you think Sue would punch him and say 'nope you stay here!'
>>
>>88030905
>Epilogue where X meets Y and they set up a little get together with the ol gang years later
>>
>>88031188
he probably does

that cheery attitude is just him laughing at them
>>
>apologizing for Paulo.

no. he's doing nothing right here. why wait until now to try and get at him for Lucy after months of being fine with him? why at school and in a lunch room full of people of all places?

there was nothing stopping that orange chucklefuck from following Lucy
>>
>>88031414
Honestly that wouldn't be too bad.

Assuming it doesn't cause MORE drama, that is (although they'd probably be mature enough to avoid doing so by then).
>>
>>88031048
there was no aura of conflict until Paulo exploded. they just decided to give Lucy space and then Paulo decided to just be dumb
>>
>>88031453

Because Paulo has an inferiority complex and he needs to act like a bully to feel better at himself.
>>
>>88031461
Considering they could make it post college or post marriage, everyone should be mature enough to not fall for the dramabait
I'd be better if not everyone married someone everyone knew, just to make is different
>>
>>88031521
>Because Paulo's entire character is being a bully and any sort of character development he gets is retconned/forgotten/de-leveled while everyone else continue to level up
FTFY
>>
>>88031571
Those are pretty much the only two points in time where they'd actually accept the idea of seeing the others again.

I feel that there would be some characters who end up marrying unknown/new characters, but given the whole shipping thing, i feel that it wouldn't be many.

>>88031638
That isn't 100% a problem if the author makes that a plot point that actually makes paulo move forward, like something such as lucy telling him "dude, i grew up enough to both make amends with mike and to admit i did some nasty shit to him too, meanwhile you are just acting like being a loud violent brat will solve everything when things don't go your way. grow up."
>>
>>88031453
>>apologizing for Paulo.
> no. he's doing nothing right here. why wait until now to try and get at him for Lucy after months of being fine with him? why at school and in a lunch room full of people of all places?
Apaulogizers are an amazing thing.
>>
>>88031767

Apaulogists. Kek.
>>
>>88031728
But it's been a problem. Everyone IS moving forward. Everyone's dealing with different shit while Paulo's still dealing qith the same shit he's been dealing with
Paulo keeps taking one step forward and two steps back. He keeps getting reverted back to base while everyone's on their own paths
>>
Gesus this thread has been up for a long time
>>
>>88031728
Due to the whole shipping thing, the author would never do it
Other people who could be perfect matches for characters don't exist. Even after all the bittersweet drama these characters MUST get in a sort of relationship with each other
>>
>>88029192
They are, at least, aware of what Mike said to Lucy about getting everyone to leave her.
>>
>>88029192
Harbinger of drama, Anon. Just being near Lucy causes drama
>>
>>88031373
>How so? How exactly do you know how people would react? Even better, how do you know how Lucy would react?
It doesn't make any sense even from an angsty teen pov that the group would react to Mike not being at the lunch table anywhere as poorly as they did in Happy Hour.
How is Mike supposed to understand that Lucy is reacting in a good way to him being around the group when she's clearly avoiding him?

>Yeah, because it was just Paulo having a bitchfit and Daisy moving to defend Mike because he wouldn't
Really? A bitchfit? I don't even know where to begin with such a poor reading of a situation.

>Aura of conflict? Really anon, the presence of a person is an aura of conflict? The only conflict started when Paulo decided to create it.
Drama and tension accumulates around a person and this is noticed and felt by other people close to said person, It's not magic. Ignoring or pretending that drama, tension, and conflict haven't accumulated tends to compound the core issue in such situations

>Yes, but Mike was already belong to this table, seat and group when Lucy suddenly disappeared. So yes, he belongs there.
Totally ignoring the point I made.

>And why would he do that? So Paulo could talk with Lucy? So that he could 'give a chance for her to make up with people who she has no problem with'?
Why does Mike have to have a personal reason for desiring to not want his friends to walk on eggshells?

>Mike and Lucy had already apologized because of his outburst. Her attempt happened after it was done.
Give me a chapter name, As I don't recall this ever happening.

>Yeah, because they gave her free card through all those years.
So why didn't anyone else other then Daisy speak up and apologize?
Because Mike has a habit of to allowing problems to fade into the background, He wanted that to happen here too but Paulo isn't going allow.
>>
>>88031860
Yeah, this nightmare is entrentched in shipping.

Another thing/possibility that crossed my mind:
>timeskip
>everyone are adults now, all/most of them with children that are roughly as old as they were at the start of the comic
>all the adults just chill out and maybe just chat, cringe and laugh at the shit they did in the past
>meanwhile the kids end up starting their own version of this nightmare drama
>thehorrornwontend.dbz

>>88031826
I know, what i meant was someone really, REALLY call him on his shit or something happens that makes everyone get fed up with his stupidity and ditch him (and likely most of the group too in the process), or just cause some ACTUAL damage to him, not another "hey paulo stop being such a little shit" and paulo still being a little shit.

>>88032036
>Give me a chapter name, As I don't recall this ever happening.
Not the same anon, but didn't mike apologize to lucy and talk to her about starting the whole relationship/friendship over again (and she said it would be nice) back in the end of the school play chapter (right before she went to the hospital and disappeared thanks to a overdose of drama)?
>>
>>88031373
>But who said they need to all leave together? How about 'hey guys I'm going to check on Lucy now?' Try to think.
Trying to see Lucy outside the group would be an admission through action that Lucy is avoiding Mike for something that the group is also responsible for.
Which means that if one person leaves it forces everyone to acknowledge the cognitive dissonance they made as a group.

>Then just go and stop whining. I'm sure if he acted like a normal person and just said 'I'm going to check on her', do you think Sue would punch him and say 'nope you stay here!'
I'm sure if Mike acted like a normal person and said "Hey guys I'm going to give you and Lucy some space", Do you think Paulo would choke him and say "No you're staying here!"
Again I'm only defending the core message that Paulo is basically acting on, Not his actions or the particular words he chooses.
>>
Lucy defense force is almost as bad as Holly defense force
>>
>>88032269
And for extra pottery
>Paulo is almost a mirror of his dad in terms of looks
>Mike is a mirror of his dad in terms of looks except with that stupid scarf
Etc etc
All this talk of timeskips make me want a spinoff where they're in college. The highschool setting's getting stale. There's so much you can do o a highschool setting
>>
>>88032036
> It doesn't make any...

Yeah, because suddenly getting out when someone cames is totally normal. No it isn't.

> How is Mike supposed...

What Lucy? Lucy doesn't has nothing. This is his group of friends, that is why he is there.

> Really? A bitchfit?

Yes, that is a perfect description of how Paulo go when things don't go his way. He bitches.

> Drama and tension accumulates...

Funny through people received Lucy openly when she came back. The drama only started at this table when Paulo bitched.

> Totally ignoring the point I made.

Because there was no point. It's basically a non argument.

> Why does Mike...?

When did Mike stop people from talking to her? Use your brain.

> Give me a chapter name, As I don't recall this ever happening.

Then stfu and go back reading the comics. Right before the suicide attempt.

> So why didn't anyone else other then Daisy speak up and apologize?

Because they were feeling bad.

> Because Mike...

Mike allows problems to fade because he doesn't fight them.

And the problem, which is laughable (X person doesn't want to be near Y person), only started being a real problem because of Paulo going full tard. Good going.

> Trying to see Lucy...

It doesn't even have to be a single person. Two or more people can met her at any time.

> Which means...

Which means you should try thinking outside the box sometimes.

> I'm sure if...

Yes, because the normal action a person do is getting out of the table because someone who doesn't like you comes. Oh wait, it's doesn't. It's fucking retarded. Please by the love of God think before typing.

> Again I'm only...

And doing a terrible piss poor job at it. Recap:

> the group already met Lucy outside the table
> there is nothing stopping the group from meeting Lucy anywhere else, be alone or together
> it's ridiculous to ask someone who is already there to leave
> it would just be an uncomfortable lunch (as expected since she just returned) if Paulo didn't go full retard
>>
God, haven't any of you been in love before? It makes you do stupid, rash things and Paulo already embodies both of their characteristics. If you thought he'd act cool in this situation you're being unrealistic. Why does he have to be nice to any of these people anyways? Despite the fact that Mike caused the girl he loved to almost off herself Paulo has been a better friend to him than anyone else, Daisy has always been self-centered as fuck and never notices anything that's happening around her unless it directly affects her, why does he have to sit down and go, "Oh, okay, there goes the girl of my dreams after I've been dying to see her for months without knowing if she's really okay, all because the guy that seriously hurt her is sitting here, I'm fine with this." Uh, no. Try viewing it from his perspective. It wasn't the rational or mature way to act but handling it in that sense would have been out of character for him. He's passionate and everything is keeping him from what he wants right now, so he's reacting like a caged beast. Sue shouldn't have tried to stop him and let Lucy tell him herself if she really wanted him there or not.
>>
>>88032858
Please donĀ“t scare the forumposters.They are such fascinating creatures...
>>
>>88031856
The shitball is finally rolling after 4 years
>>
>>88032870
>God, haven't any of you been in love before? It makes you do stupid, rash things and Paulo already embodies both of their characteristics. If you thought he'd act cool in this situation you're being unrealistic. Why does he have to be nice to any of these people anyways? Despite the fact that Mike caused the girl he loved to almost off herself Paulo has been a better friend to him than anyone else, Daisy has always been self-centered as fuck and never notices anything that's happening around her unless it directly affects her, why does he have to sit down and go, "Oh, okay, there goes the girl of my dreams after I've been dying to see her for months without knowing if she's really okay, all because the guy that seriously hurt her is sitting here, I'm fine with this." Uh, no. Try viewing it from his perspective. It wasn't the rational or mature way to act but handling it in that sense would have been out of character for him
Yes, and?
What does that mean? Even if it is for love itĀ“s an assholish thing to do, as we did pretty assholish things when we were in love. People is not complaining that Paulo is acting OOC, and more (bile)fascinated that people seem to think heĀ“s some tough love dispenser that can do no wrong.
>>
>>88032758
Bonus points if daivid makes some comment about the kids starting drama.

While a college setting sounds interesting, at this point i just want this anxiety-inducing drama nightmare to end in a good or at least bittersweet note.

>>88032870
Its not that it doesn't make sense that he did that, given how things went so far.

Its just that its a dumbass thing to do. Love, hate and hormones make people do dumb shit.
>>
>>88032870

> God, haven't any of you been in love before?
> this shitty argument

Oh sure, that makes it alright. Thanks anon.

> It makes you do stupid, rash things

Paulo always did those. I wouldn't blame love on that.

> If you thought he'd act cool

Not really, I guess everyone expected he would go stupid. We are just pointing it out.

> Why does he...?

Because they are his friends? Ya know, and you should treat your friends well?

> Despite the fact that...

Yes, I'm sure Mike was trying to get her killed with mean words and not put away the creature who would regularly beat his ass. That was only Mike fault, since Lucy was always a calm and emotionally stable person.

And Paulo a better friend? Ffs.

> tl;dr He is just being emotive!

Which frankly isn't worth a shit, that is his problem and not of others. He then needs to grow up and learn to control his emotions.
>>
>>88032995
>>88033022
>>88033139

My point is that he's being an asshole because he's reacting directly to other people's former negligence. Mike fucked up with Lucy and Paulo would put her before anyone else, and Daisy failed to let Paulo explain with Abbey and assumed he was entirely the bad guy between them. Combine that bitterness with the crazy emotions that come with Lucy returning and you have the present scenario. A mature person would have held back and waited for the right moment to tackle all these issues, or phrased things more delicately, but even with his poor handling of it all the underlying cause does not put him in the wrong. Both Mike and Daisy acted in ways that led to Paulo's resentment, he doesn't need to be nice about any of it.
>>
File: 0b3122b4a2b0e08c8bb47d94a4cfcb8b.png (127KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
0b3122b4a2b0e08c8bb47d94a4cfcb8b.png
127KB, 800x1216px
All of this makes me wish that Disaster Dominoes was canon.
>>
>>88033207
Daisy didn't keep him from explaining anything. he opened his mouth but then decided not to say anything. without that Paulo IS the bad guy to her because he kept fucking with Abbey every time unprovoked.

even then all she did was ask him to lay off Abbey and he had a breakdown over it
>>
>>88033373
Actually, while they were on the phone together she cut him off while she was screaming at him when he was just about to explain.
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c90/p14.html
Not denying he's a jerk to Abbey but they've never exactly been on good terms. Their natures conflict and things go both ways - Paulo could stop being as much of a jerk to him, but Abbey could also stop taking it so seriously since Paulo acts like that with everyone. Asking them to do either is asking them to change a fundamental part of their personality. Admittedly Abbey shouldn't have to take it from him, but he was wrong for interfering with Paulo and Daisy's friendship. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have the right to decide whether your girlfriend should be around them, she's not his property.
>>
>>88032870
>God, haven't any of you been in love before? It makes you do stupid, rash things and Paulo already embodies both of their characteristics.

Paulo does this ALL THE TIME. Even when lucy isn't involved he does stupid and rash shit. It's not love, he's just fucking dumb

>If you thought he'd act cool in this situation you're being unrealistic.

Everyone else managed to keep somewhat calm. Love is no excuse for this little tirade he's on.

>Why does he have to be nice to any of these people anyways?

They're his friends. They're the few people who would put up with his bullshit because nobody else will.

>Despite the fact that

You're acting like Lucy killing herself was intended. It wasn't. Mike even tried to apologize to her before she decided to try and kill herself.

That was all Lucy's decision.

And Paulo hasn't been a better friend to him. Fucking Abbey and Daisy have been better friends to him than Paulo.

> Uh, no.

Nothing was forcing him to sit down. There was nothing really stopping him from going after lucy or talking to her later on his own. That goes for the rest of them.

In this situation all Daisy did was tell him to back off because Paulo suddenly jumped to physical violence towards someone who didn't even say anything. He didn't wait to talk to mike when they were alone. He's pulling his little breakdown in the middle of a lunchroom full of people
>Try viewing it from his perspective.

If he had acted mature and waited until later to talk to her then it would have been good. It would mean that he's actually maturing and developing instead of acting like the immature guy people keep telling him he's being

> He's passionate and everything is stopping him.

He didn't have to listen to sue. Even if he did, once again, there was nothing keeping him from talking to her later on.
>>
>>88033207
> negligence

I will give you a bone and take you are speaking from his point of view (because if you are blaming Mike for suicide or Daisy for Paulo unbalance then... wow). But that doesn't change that he is wrong, and even through he is emotionally unstable doesn't change that this mess is his fault.
>>
>>88033625
>Their natures conflict and things go both ways - Paulo could stop being as much of a jerk to him, but Abbey could also stop taking it so seriously since Paulo acts like that with everyone. Asking them to do either is asking them to change a fundamental part of their personality.
> He treats everyone like a jerk, it's just his personality so that's alright.

Top kek anon. Pauloapologists are delusional.
>>
>>88033625
>Not denying he's a jerk to Abbey but they've never exactly been on good terms. Their natures conflict and things go both ways - Paulo could stop being as much of a jerk to him, but Abbey could also stop taking it so seriously since Paulo acts like that with everyone.

That's easier said than done for the guy who has known anger issues and hates bullies despite pulling some bullying shit with paulo at the con. He's taking therapy but that isn't some magic insta-fix for it. It would really be easier for Paulo to just shut his mouth. If someone constantly fucks with you and they do that with everyone, that doesn't mean that YOU have to take it lying down even though everyone else did if it's bothering you. That's a horrible reason to excuse his actions or any sort of action.

"Oh he's just being Paulo. It's his personality!" isn't going to stop someone from beating his ass at some point.
>Asking them to do either is asking them to change a fundamental part of their personality. Admittedly Abbey shouldn't have to take it from him, but he was wrong for interfering with Paulo and Daisy's friendship. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have the right to decide whether your girlfriend should be around them, she's not his property.

as it's been said before, the choking was a bit too much. But there was nothing wrong with Abbey asking Daisy why she just sits there and lets paulo say shit to him instead of telling him to lay off with it. All Paulo has to do is just stop making fun of him. Just keep his mouth shut around Abbey. But he can't seem to do that.
>>
>>88033625
>Paulo could stop being as much of a jerk to him, but Abbey could also stop taking it so seriously since Paulo acts like that with everyone

That doesn't excuse a thing, at all.
>>
>>88032858
>Yeah, because suddenly getting out when someone cames is totally normal. No it isn't.
It's actually pretty fucking common for people to break their routine to avoid conflict, Guilt can also make people run away but that isn't Mike's way. He'd rather move on or pretend the issue doesn't exist.

>What Lucy? Lucy doesn't has nothing. This is his group of friends, that is why he is there.
Since when did Lucy stop being friends with Paulo, Dasiy, Sue, ect?

>Paulo go when things don't go his way. He bitches.
I would say Paulo usually just stops taking anything seriously when he doesn't get his way, Lately he has been lashing out though. Still not sure I'd call it bitching though.

>Funny through people received Lucy openly when she came back.
I never condoned this.

>The drama only started at this table when Paulo bitched.
Notice how David (I assume all questions were from him) wasn't getting any answers, It's because any answer would have made all the drama in the air crash down.
Instead of pussy footing around Paulo just called it out, Sure he shouldn't have gotten physical but he didn't start this.

>Because there was no point. It's basically a non argument.
Pointing out the origin of the table arrangement isn't a non-argument when you claim someone "belongs" to it.

>When did Mike stop people from talking to her? Use your brain.
If a woman gets a restraining order on you and decides to move in next door to your best friend, Is she stopping you from visiting your friend?

>X person doesn't want to be near Y person
More like "Person X doesn't want to be near person Y but would maybe like to see people in group Z that person Y is apart of" underlined with groupthink cognitive dissonance.

>It doesn't even have to be a single person. Two or more people can met her at any time.
It doesn't matter how many people go, Anyone who leaves Mike to see Lucy it's doing both an admission and accusation of guilt to those leaving and staying.
>>
>>88033662
No one else cares about Lucy as much he does, so why would they act the same way? Except maybe Sue, but she's years ahead of everyone else. Paulo is the only one who noticed when Mike was feeling down and tried to give him support about Sandy, so that's why I say he's been a better friend. Abbey and Daisy are lost in their own world most of the time and never notice shit about anyone except eachother, and Daisy was more concerned about Sandy not remembering her than any of Mike's problems. She just wants to bang him, that's about it, she sucks at any level of support with anyone but Abbey.

>>88033683
The negligence comment was in reference to Mike's words to Lucy, not her suicide attempt. It'd be ridiculous to blame anyone for that happening, Mike was just the (or a large part) the trigger. Daisy is a bit trickier to explain, this is purely from Paulo's perspective yes since she screamed at him for something he didn't perceive as being his fault, while we can understand that Daisy had no way of knowing what actually happened between them, she wasn't in the mood for accepting any excuses from him either.

>>88033731
>>88033905

Some people's own method of coping is to poke at people around them. I'm sure everyone knows someone like that in real life and they still have plenty of friends because people can take it in stride and understand what is and isn't a joke. It isn't up to anyone whether he should change except himself. If he decides that all on his own, good for him, if not then his friends don't get to dictate that for him. Here's the reality of it all: no one has to be friends. If people can't tolerate Paulo for who he is, then they don't have to put up with it. Likewise for him and any issues he has. It's not like business where you need to swallow your feelings and tolerate whatever people say or do to you, everyone sitting at that table has a choice not to be around one another. I think Paulo is fine the way he is, but others will think not.
>>
>>88033988
>If a woman gets a restraining order on you and decides to move in next door to your best friend, Is she stopping you from visiting your friend?

>Comparing something that keeps you away BY LAW to a girl who just feels awkward around someone and decides to be alone on her own.

I don't believe you even tried that.

>It doesn't matter how many people go, Anyone who leaves Mike to see Lucy it's doing both an admission and accusation of guilt to those leaving and staying.

You're acting like Mike will be around them all the time. There will be moments where they'll be by themselves and they can talk to lucy then.
>>
>>88034064
>Some people's own method of coping is to poke at people around them

Coping from what?! Lucy?! Even way before lucy's suicide attempt Paulo was fucking with him on a constant basis. I can't even believe you're trying to defend paulo just being a shitlord by "Oh he was just coping with losing Lucy."
>>
>>88033988
> It's actually pretty...

Only when they have a reason to do so, like for example the other person is open violent or snarky. Which doesn't apply at this case, since Lucy was calm.

> Since when...

Since never! That's my point, she can met them anywhere else. They are still friends, they don't need to remove a person of the group so another may sit together.

> I would say Paulo...

Seriously, it's bitching out. He basically get fits and go physical. That's his persona.

> I never...

Are you actually thinking? I pointed out that Lucy was openly received. Like just now. The drama only started at this table.

> Notice how David...

Yes he did. Because any person with half a brain would knew the answer to the question.

> Pointing out the...

Which is a non-argument because Mike has been sitting there all this time, on his spot and table. Of course he belongs there.

> If a woman...

What a fucking retarded analogy. Nothing stops anyone from meeting Lucy when Mike was near. And Lucy didn't get near Mike simply because she didn't want to. Again, think before you type.

> More like...

Which doesn't mean she need to meet group Z while person Y is there. Duh.

> It doesn't matter...

This is only something on your disturbed vision. Literally seeing someone means seeing someone. "I'm seeing you because I feel bad" or "I'm not seeing you because I feel bad". It's YOU who is putting value into things that aren't there.
>>
>>88034215

No, I meant his coping method for his insecurities. It's a common trait for people to make shots like that in order for them to feel taller. The problem is that Paulo needs friends who will take shots back and laugh about it instead of getting personally wounded each time he says something mildly offensive.
>>
>>88020092
>carterposters
>>
File: 36.jpg (364KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
364KB, 800x1123px
>>88032858
>Which means you should try thinking outside the box sometimes.
He still thinks it's a box...

>Yes, because the normal action a person do is getting out of the table because someone who doesn't like you comes. Oh wait, it's doesn't. It's fucking retarded. Please by the love of God think before typing.
Is it normal to feel guilty about getting someone to attempt suicide over you? Is it normal to use the politeness of company to pretend as if everything is normal?

>Then stfu and go back reading the comics. Right before the suicide attempt.
You honestly think this cleared everything up between Mike and Lucy? I mean this is before she tires to kill her self like you said...

>>88034119
>Comparing something that keeps you away BY LAW to a girl who just feels awkward around someone and decides to be alone on her own.
Your'e missing the point, Is it your past actions or the woman's current actions that are the root cause for why you can't go to your friends house.
>>
>>88034329
>holy fucking shit, there's a difference between being a dick for sympathetic reasons and actually being sympathetically dickish. Everyone in the comic is a bundle of neuroses, and only ONE of them acts like this. Fucking apaulogist.
>>
>>88034064
>The negligence comment...

Well that's fair position.

> Some people's own method of coping is to poke at people around them.

And some people's method of coping is beating other people. Doesn't make that right, it just mean that those people should be put alone until they learn how to be pleasant around others.
>>
>>88034396
Have you ever seen Supernatural, anon? Let me put it this way: Paulo is the Dean Winchester of BCB. When Dean calls Sam a pussy and other similar insults, Sam just shoots another insult back, and life resumes. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? There's nothing wrong with Paulo, he's just not compatible with most of his friends.
>>
>>88034385
> He still thinks it's a box...

Yes, because I have to keep listing all other possible possibilities for you.

> Is it normal to feel guilty about getting someone to attempt suicide over you?

Yes.

> Is it normal to use the politeness of company to pretend as if everything is normal?

When did he smiled and said 'everything is normal'? He is just sitting there, near people he likes. In fact, if he is emotional of course he wants to stay near people he likes.

> You honestly think...

Yes, he apologized. That was entire the point, it's not like he simply ignored what happened. And Lucy seemed to be okay. Who would imagine she would suddenly go full retard?

Of course Mike would feel guilty, but this is the same girl who thought beating people was alright. Literally nobody was expecting this.
>>
>>88034459

Maybe you are okay with it, but that doesn't change that the majority of people are NOT okay with being called derrogatory terms.

Maybe Paulo should go find another jerk so they can jerk each other.
>>
>>88034459
I sort of understand what you mean. Lucy was the only one able to effectively bounce back his insults and insult back, but Mike and Abby take it personally.

Although the fact that Paolo used to literally get people to beat him up still seems too far.
>>
>>88034594
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. If they can't handle Paulo and Paulo can't handle how they've acted in certain situations, they should just get other friends who think on more similar terms.
>>
>>88034385
>>88034537
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't the suicide attempt just heavily implied?

I mean, even for someone with a emotional stability like that, its weird for her to go and try some shit like that exactly when things start to have a reasonably good outlook for once.
>>
>>88034703

Yes, everything seemed to be better. Nobody could expect Lucy would pull that off.
>>
>>88007332
I'm actually glad Daisy got yelled at. Yes, it was totally uncalled for and Paulo is just digging himself deeper, but she'd probably shy away of the discussion and try to cut it off before we actually get some confrontation.

I hope she also gets some shit thrown at her because, yes, she is the nicest and the one trying to keep them together, but just like everyone else prefers to "Just shove your feelings deep down and ignore what happens and maybe it'll go away" that everyone does in this comic which has never worked.

Her feelings for Mike are still there and big time, but rather than confronted the fact tot ry to move on, she is still just saving them deep down and would totally shove Abbey to the floor if Mike came to her one day and asked her to be her girlfriend, in a simple second.

Basically what I say it, i don't get why everyone is fighting for "Who's in the right" When everyone in the table has some dirty that is making life worse.

Except Sue and David cause they give no fucks.
>>
>>88034459
>Have you ever seen Supernatural, anon? Let me put it this way: Paulo is the Dean Winchester of BCB. When Dean calls Sam a pussy and other similar insults, Sam just shoots another insult back, and life resumes. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? There's nothing wrong with Paulo, he's just not compatible with most of his friends.
Yes, but thatĀ“s the problem ainĀ“t it? They bounce each other, they are both in it. With Paulo and Abbey is not a "Broseph Social Contract", is Paulo being a shit to Abbey without measure. He just grew up with Lucy in the group, he looks at it as a natural, organic thing.

Except itĀ“s not. Lucy apparently learned the lesson, but Paulo... erh. You canĀ“t apaulogice, iĀ“s not correct. YouĀ“d only stunt his growth as afucking adult that neads to learn from his mistakes.

Like 80% that he does.
>>
>>88034385
>Is it normal to feel guilty about getting someone to attempt suicide over you?

Yes. Someone tried to take their life because of a fight you had with them. Yeah, you couldn't have seen it coming and didn't intend for it to happen. But you have thoughts of "What if I didn't say what i did. Then she wouldn't have done it."

>Is it normal to use the politeness of company to pretend as if everything is normal?

He didn't try to pretend everything was good an normal. He just didn't say anything

>You honestly think this cleared everything up between Mike and Lucy? I mean this is before she tires to kill her self like you said...

He felt bad for what he said and apologized. Nobody could have seen her trying to off herself after that.
>>
>>88034459
>Have you ever seen Supernatural, anon? Let me put it this way: Paulo is the Dean Winchester of BCB. When Dean calls Sam a pussy and other similar insults, Sam just shoots another insult back, and life resumes.

Because they know that their relationship is like that. Both are fine with it. Abbey isn't fine with Paulo messing with him.

>Do you understand what I'm trying to say? There's nothing wrong with Paulo, he's just not compatible with most of his friends.

Paulo's problem is that he knows Abbey doesn't take his crap well but continues to mess with him. Like it is visibly on the guy's face that he doesn't take that banter well. A smarter person would know who he can and can't mess around with like that.

Mike takes it? Sure. Lucy tosses it back at him? That's fine. He never says anything bad about Daisy. Abbey doesn't take the shit talking well? "Gee, I better keep messing with him! Why does he hate me so much?"

If he's not compatible with most of his friends then he needs to try and find some who are. Or just be smarter about what he says to people. But time and time again he's proven that he can't.
>>
>>88034268
>Only when they have a reason to do so, like for example the other person is open violent or snarky. Which doesn't apply at this case, since Lucy was calm.
Awkwardness alone can cause people to change patterns, So I wouldn't it say couldn't apply to Lucy.

>they don't need to remove a person of the group so another may sit together.
They also don't need to keep a person around if they want that other person to sit with them ether.

>Seriously, it's bitching out. He basically get fits and go physical. That's his persona.
I disagree with your choice of word, But clearly this is a semantic argument so whatever.

>Which is a non-argument because Mike has been sitting there all this time, on his spot and table. Of course he belongs there.
So if the group decides to leave him behind what happens to his spot? Does he suddenly no longer belong with that group if they don't sit near his seat?

>What a fucking retarded analogy. Nothing stops anyone from meeting Lucy when Mike was near. And Lucy didn't get near Mike simply because she didn't want to. Again, think before you type.
If you didn't do past action X it couldn't be used against you, But the woman can make the choice to just not use past action X against you.
Is it your fault or the woman's fault that your past action is being used against you?

>Which doesn't mean she need to meet group Z while person Y is there. Duh.
The extract reverse applies too so your point is moot.

>This is only something on your disturbed vision. Literally seeing someone means seeing someone. "I'm seeing you because I feel bad" or "I'm not seeing you because I feel bad". It's YOU who is putting value into things that aren't there.
It seems like you won't have any of the multiple subtle contexts every human interaction inherently has.
>>
>>88035827

> Awkwardness alone...

Which doesn't affect that Lucy was acting calm so there was no reason to Mike to leave and avoid her.

> They also...

Removing the fact it's fucking rude to ask someone who is already there to leave, you would have a point if the group wanted to replace Mike with Lucy. They didn't, they wanted Lucy to sit alongside Mike. Who in the fuck asked to Mike to leave besides Paulo?

> I disagree...

Which doesn't change that it fits the perfect description of bitching, acting like a little bitch.

> So if the group...

If the group decides they don't want him in the group, then yes he doesn't have a spot in the group anymore. But if he sits everyday with a group, is member of it, on a same place then of course he naturally belongs there.

> If you didn't do past action X

Are you retarded? You think a restraining order is optional, you can choose when it's valid or not?

Second, what past action? It would be like calling someone a dick, then apologizing and making up, then 'ops better kill myself!'. The past action is hers and not his.

> The extract reverse...

Which doesn't because: A) he is already there; B) it's fucking rude to ask someone to leave; C) it's much easier to go met her some other time.

> It seems like...

More like you are trying so hard to paulogize that you cannot see how silly you are sounding.

Yes, of course Mike should have considered every possible emotional reaction that humanity could have. How silly of him.
>>
File: shitposting_sue.png (140KB, 652x648px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting_sue.png
140KB, 652x648px
>this thread
>>
This thread has almost as much drama as the comic.
>>
File: 1456247980917.png (50KB, 265x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456247980917.png
50KB, 265x250px
>>88038073
Would it be stupid of me to say I didn't expect waifufags with this degree of autism for this comic?
>>
>>88036295
>Which doesn't affect that Lucy was acting calm so there was no reason to Mike to leave and avoid her.
>Removing the fact it's fucking rude to ask someone who is already there to leave,
See I think you're misinterpreting the angle I'm looking things from here. I'm not saying Mike should leave, I'm saying he shouldn't have shown up to the group table.

> you would have a point if the group wanted to replace Mike with Lucy. They didn't, they wanted Lucy to sit alongside Mike. Who in the fuck asked to Mike to leave besides Paulo?
>If the group decides they don't want him in the group, then yes he doesn't have a spot in the group anymore. But if he sits everyday with a group, is member of it, on a same place then of course he naturally belongs there.
These are nice people, They would prefer that they wouldn't have to make the choice of hanging out with Lucy or Mike separately.

>Are you retarded? You think a restraining order is optional, you can choose when it's valid or not?
I was making an analogy not a comparison and that clearly isn't the part of the analogy I was emphasizing.

>Second, what past action? It would be like calling someone a dick, then apologizing and making up, then 'ops better kill myself!'. The past action is hers and not his.
I'm not referring to anything specific I was merely making zero context analogy in the hopes it wouldn't confuse you.

>More like you are trying so hard to paulogize that you cannot see how silly you are sounding.
>Yes, of course Mike should have considered every possible emotional reaction that humanity could have. How silly of him.
Now you're just making straw men now.
>>
>>88038193
With waifufaggotry, ALWAYS expect an obnoxious degree of autism.
>>
>>88038193
Waifufags take things seriously
Waifufags of BCB take things REALLY fucking seriously
Seriously, Lucyfags are a new level of waifufaggotry
>>
File: 1478910524965.png (52KB, 227x230px) Image search: [Google]
1478910524965.png
52KB, 227x230px
>new page in 17 hours
>thread devolves to waifufaggotry
I hope this thread auto sages before it arrives
>>
>>88038865
>Inb4 there's a calm before the storm
It happened last time
>>
I love the drama too much I can't stop reading please help.
>>
>>88038198
> See I think...

Except that nobody told him 'you know those friends you usually sit everyday? well you shouldn't sit today because maybe Lucy would like to sit with them.'

> These are...

Exactly. But since Lucy didn't choose this time to sit because Mike was here, then they will have to settle talking with her later.

> I was making...

Better to avoid analogies. At least it wasn't a food analogy.

> I'm not referring...

Except that's kinda disingenous, because it implies you did something wrong. Going 'whose fault is this' implies there is fault, even through it technically was more one than the other.

> Now you're...

Except that is the gist of it, if you go 'but you/Mike/whoever should have considered every possible interaction that could have happened.'
>>
>>88039033
Mate, you know that if you highlight the text in a post before you click to respond then the text will be automatically added to the text box of your reply.
>>
>>88038193
waifushit with bcb gets crazier than usual
>>
>>88040438
That's what happens when Lucy shows up
She causes drama through space and time
>>
File: hawt.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hawt.png
17KB, 600x600px
I like it when Orange Cat and White Cat tongue battle
>>
File: 1478570317277.png (53KB, 369x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478570317277.png
53KB, 369x396px
>>88042874
>>
>>88038193
Nah, I was on your boat. They gave me a quick lesson on how messed up the shipfags from its fandom are.
>>
File: ekXSoJB.jpg (106KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
ekXSoJB.jpg
106KB, 1058x705px
>>88013316
Pic related?
>>
File: where_you_belong.png (71KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
where_you_belong.png
71KB, 397x402px
>>88042874
>>
File: 4t3eaH0.jpg (138KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4t3eaH0.jpg
138KB, 1200x1200px
>>88042874
>>
>>88044654
Do one with david
>>
So I just finished reading this whole comic in one sitting, fucking love it. I've skimmed through the thread and people really seem to be taking Abby's side against Paulo. Why is that? Paulo's been a dick, but a huge part of his development is that he's been trying to be more sensitive lately. Abby's violent reaction to Paulo literally just trying to care for his friend was way too far. Abby really only see's things in black and white and anybody he deems a bully is on that list for life and deserves no sympathy. In this instance, I can't really see Paulo as in the wrong.
>>
>>88048746
Abbey has legitimate unresolved problems exacerbated by Paulo being an unfounded prick and Paulo suddenly attempting to be sensitive can be seen as "too little, too late", and flipping at Daisy, whom he has warned paulo to let off in the past, is par for the course really.
Theyve fed into one another and are both to blame for this outcome.
>>
>>88048746
Many of the people in this thread seem to forget how many good things Paulo does for his friends and crucifies him for not acting perfect, when his dickishness is typically justified response to how someone treats him or someone he really cares about, with perhaps te sole exception of Abbey who he has a cyclical exchange of unpleasantries with.
>>
File: yeah_right.png (216KB, 517x379px) Image search: [Google]
yeah_right.png
216KB, 517x379px
>Taeshi says she loves Paulo as a character
>every character is allowed to grow except him
>so she writes him like pic related
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>88040006

Yes, I started using the '...' because replies were starting to get at word limit.
>>
>>88048746

> trying to be more sensitive
> as long as you have a vagina

Gee, when did Paulo take a side that wasn't Lucy?

> just trying to care for his friend

Just trying to get into this friend's panties you mean. I doubt he would have his reaction (like necking Mike) if it was any other people.

> Abby really only see's things in black and white and anybody he deems a bully is on that list for life and deserves no sympathy.

Because Paulo IS acting like a bully?

> I can't really see Paulo as in the wrong.

Then you really need to reread the chapter.

>>88049124

Actually, I don't see Abby reaction was unreasonable. I would also call him out if he was rude with a girl who correctly pointed out that Mike was doing nothing.

>>88049367

> 'some' good things excuse being a dick

Nope.

> justified

Also nope. Basically nothing happened there that justifies his reaction.
>>
>>88051104

Maybe Paulo is an experiment to see how much she can push 'jerk with an heart of gold' a la tvtropes. Too bad she is focusing too much on the jerk part.
>>
Paulo did nothing wrong.
>>
>>88048746
>Abby really only see's things in black and white and anybody he deems a bully is on that list for life and deserves no sympathy. In this instance, I can't really see Paulo as in the wrong.

Paulo IS acting like a bully. The guy can literally just walk down a hallway and paulo will yell some shit at him all the way from the other end

I want you to re-read this because this already got explain multiple times above you. The number of times paulo has been nice to Abbey can be counted on one hand, if that. Even getting him and Daisy back together was him flat out saying "Date her because nobody else will put up with how you feel about your dead mom." Which is a horrible thing to say.

Paulo does nothing but give Abbey shit when the guy doesn't even say anything. It's been shown multiple times. It's been agreed that Abbey went a bit overboard with the bathroom thing but Paulo is so damn bad at keeping his mouth shut that at some point somebody was going to get tired of it.

>But he's been more sensitive lately

And? The comic goes out of the way to show that just because you start acting nicer, people aren't going to forget what a shitlord you were to them. That's exactly what happened with Tess and the whole school and Mike with Lucy.

>>88049367
>when his dickishness is typically justified response to how someone treats him or someone he really cares about,

It's never justified. It isn't a coping mechanism or any of that bullshit that's been said earlier. Paulo just fucks with people and can't seem to realize that when someone really can't deal with his shit like the rest then he needs to cut it out and know how to talk to them.

Being a Jerk with a Heart of Gold is pointless when the person you keep pissing off never sees your "Heart of Gold" bit and you just come off as a jackass to them.
>>
>>88051997

Agreed.
>>
File: trash_paulo.png (179KB, 901x800px) Image search: [Google]
trash_paulo.png
179KB, 901x800px
>>88052069
>oh boo hoo, everyone else are pussies who can't take a little ribbing once in a while
>>
>>88053033

> why don't you just put up with my jerkish behavior, what are you a pussy?

Yeah, taking this page Mike should have simply necked him back.
>>
File: Jas.jpg (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Jas.jpg
9KB, 150x150px
I wonder what Jasmine's eyeballs taste like.
>>
>>88053547

Probably like a mix of chicken/frog.
>>
>>88053547
Jesus fuck, Jazz was lucky she made an exit when she did
>>
File: shocked_sue.png (659KB, 1174x1454px) Image search: [Google]
shocked_sue.png
659KB, 1174x1454px
>>88053547
>>
>>88052069
I'm not saying Paulo's actions were acceptable, however, Abby has made it clear from the beginning that he hates Paulo, so Abby hasn't exactly treated Paulo correctly either. Also, it's Abby acts like a bully himself whenever a bully is mentioned. Remember that guy that "apologized" to Tess? He also seemed to think that Tess didn't deserve to be bullied because of her past, which makes his reaction to Paulo kind of hypocritical. Abby seems to resort to violence a bit quickly also, for someone so dedicated to helping others it never really occurred to him to sit down and have a heart to heart with Paulo about this whole situation.
>>
But seriously guys, you're all avoiding the important question
TeamPaulo or TeamAbby?
>>
>>88055739

> Abby has made it clear from the beginning that he hates Paulo

Geez I wonder why.

> Abby acts like a bully himself whenever a bully is mentioned

So he bullies... bullies? That is nowhere close to being a constant jerk.

> which makes his reaction to Paulo kind of hypocritical

Which reaction, jumping up after he tried to choke someone and was rude to his closed one? You don't even need to have a past to do that.

> Abby seems to resort to violence a bit quickly

Yes, because Paulo wasn't the first one going physical at the table.
>>
File: friendship.gif (587KB, 514x366px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.gif
587KB, 514x366px
>>88055792

TeamMike.
>>
>>88056341
It's not a contest to see who's worse. Both Abby and Paulo have problems and have both done things that they should not have.Also, he doesn't bully bullies he bullies anyone he deems a bully and has been quick to violence the whole comic, it's his biggest character flaw.
>>
>>88056856
he's only deemed Paulo and Augustus as bullies. Paulo for constantly clear reasons and Augustus because he though he was going to force himself onto Daisy. Augustus does nothing to help the situation and not make himself look bad though.

he's civil with anyone else
>>
>>88053033
there's no once in a while with paulo. it's every damn time. not everybody is going to be fine with it.

that's how people get their shit pushed in
>>
>>88055739

tess had been nothing but nice to them from the start and tried to redeem herself.

Paulo is still the same as he's been from the jump. he hasn't toned it down or tried to apologize to Abbey. he just keeps messing with him
>>
>>88056856
> It's not a contest to see who's worse.

Yes, it's a discussion of who is in the wrong in this situation.

> Both Abby and Paulo have problems and have both done things that they should not have.

Which while context matters in most cases it doesn't really apply here, because any guy would call out if they saw someone going physical at his friend and insult their girl.

> Also, he doesn't bully bullies he bullies anyone he deems a bully and has been quick to violence the whole comic, it's his biggest character flaw.

Who are you meaning? Augustus? Please. Paulo? He is a jackass. Even if true, it's nowhere as big as a flaw as acting like a jerk and going physical even with your friends.
>>
>>88057021
No single person is wrong is what I'm saying. Also, I'm not talking about just what's happening right now at the table, I was talking about the comic as a whole. Also, everyone is physical with mike, not that that makes it okay, but I didn't see him stopping anyone else.
>>
>>88057021
>>88057230
Also again I didn't say it was better or worse of a flaw, I'm just pointing out that Abby isn't as blameless in this situation as people are making him out to be. That doesn't make what Paulo does okay, but all the blame can't be put on him alone.
>>
>>88057230
> No single person is wrong is what I'm saying.

Actually a more correct argument would be that everyone is wrong in several things in several levels. Nobody would be wrong only if there was nothing wrong happening.

> Also, I'm not talking about just what's happening right now at the table, I was talking about the comic as a whole.

Which is a fairer position, but what people are mostly talking is about recent pages.

> Also, everyone is physical with mike, not that that makes it okay, but I didn't see him stopping anyone else.

First, yes you are correct: Mike is a doormat and a lot of people treats him as such. As you said however that is a definitely bad thing, and Paulo doesn't reserve that only to Mike.

Second, everyone is a very strong word. Not everyone treats Mike like that.

> Also again I didn't say it was better or worse of a flaw, I'm just pointing out that Abby isn't as blameless in this situation as people are making him out to be.

I do hold him blameless however, because if drop the entire context of Paulo and Abby dynamics, Abby acted exactly how a normal dude would react if someone necked his friend and then shouted at his girl.

> That doesn't make what Paulo does okay, but all the blame can't be put on him alone.

Actually, in this situation, it was Paulo who escalated the situation. Unless you want to blame others for reacting to Paulo's sudden explosive actions.
>>
I don't read this comic but wow these people seem to hate each other. Why do they hang out together?
>>
File: ET font.png (371KB, 851x497px) Image search: [Google]
ET font.png
371KB, 851x497px
Lucy got what she deserved

Mike is awesome

That is all
>>
>>88057533

They are friends. :^)
>>
>>88057533
It's more of an issue of mutual friends, namely Daisy. She and Paulo are very close friends and Abbey is her boyfriend.
>>
>>88057561
>Lucy got what she deserved
Correct
>Mike is awesome
Debatable
>>
File: 1479331214637.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479331214637.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>next page in 20 minutes
>we still have 89 posts before bump limit
>and then /co/ is a slow board so the thread won't archive til this afternoon
>>
File: 1473279441088.gif (462KB, 160x96px) Image search: [Google]
1473279441088.gif
462KB, 160x96px
>>88057986
Buckle up boyo, it's going to be a wild ride
>>
>>88058054

I want to throw my pokƩballs at her.
>>
File: 16.png (346KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
346KB, 800x1105px
HAHA TIME FOR DRAMA
>>
File: 1479813162210.jpg (76KB, 612x404px) Image search: [Google]
1479813162210.jpg
76KB, 612x404px
>>88058306

Yeah, that's the good shit.
>>
File: 1461607125024.jpg (175KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1461607125024.jpg
175KB, 553x936px
>>88058306
It's all going down now.
>>
NEW THREAD FOR DRAMA
NEW THREAD FOR DRAMA
NEW THREAD FOR DRAMA

>>88058334
>>
>>88058353
We're not even at bump limit yet you fucking idiot
>>
File: jeremy yes.jpg (246KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy yes.jpg
246KB, 600x599px
>>88058306
>>
File: 158863874874.png (127KB, 826x397px) Image search: [Google]
158863874874.png
127KB, 826x397px
>>88058306
>>
File: IMG_20161129_125112.jpg (53KB, 827x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161129_125112.jpg
53KB, 827x613px
>>88058306
I'm just really glad that Daisy knows now.
>>
>>88058353
You're really fucking retarded
>>
>>88058306

> 'a good chokehold set me straight'

Clearly it didn't.

Also I like how he smiles while talking about that.
>>
File: 1337475231561.png (13KB, 116x123px) Image search: [Google]
1337475231561.png
13KB, 116x123px
>>88058306
Can't wait for friday now.
>>
File: 1463107496292.webm (739KB, 673x368px) Image search: [Google]
1463107496292.webm
739KB, 673x368px
>>88058306
IT
JUST
KEEPS
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
File: 1476236708739.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476236708739.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>88058306
God dammit Friday can't come soon enough
>>
File: 1438426692480.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438426692480.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>88058306
Time to rev up the cryofreeze chamber. Friday's going to be some shit
>>
File: 1473899088785.gif (732KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1473899088785.gif
732KB, 250x222px
>>88058353
>404'd
>>
>>88058989
Someone did the same thing last thread, so it was probably the same guy.
>>
>>88058306
ARE YOU HYPED YET.
>>
>>88058306

Poor Mike, just standing there looking hopeless.
>>
>>88059415
He's gone from WAKE ME UP to CAN'T WAKE UP
Truly this is the nightmare
>>
>>88058306
well Paulo basically destroyed that ship. I wonder if he's gonna realize how badly he fucked up when he comes down from this high he's on
>>
>>88059680
Daisy's going to go for him. My end-series predictions are going to come true!
>>
so on friday is he gonna turn his attention back to Mike? is anyone actually gonna come in and stop Paul before he hits the point of no return?

my money is on Lucy hearing this and blowing him the fuck out but the chances seem low. in fact she might take this as her fault since her coming back caused this drama
>>
>>88058306
at this point Paulo needs a good ol fashion ass beating. he needs to be put in check
>>
>>88059736
>Implying Paulo won't comment on how Abby's becoming his father causing Abby to blow the fuck up
>Implying Paulo won't start bringing up everyone elses little shit
Hey man, when you're this deep in the hole, why stop shovelling?
>>
File: [email protected] (142KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
39@m.png
142KB, 640x884px
>>88059415
It looks more like a realization of what truly happened to Paulo at the convention.
>>
>>88059736

I hope Mike explodes for the second time.

Lucy already paid for all the suffering she put Mike through, now it's Paulo turn.
>>
File: [email protected] (102KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
40@m.png
102KB, 640x884px
>>88060167
>>
File: [email protected] (96KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
41@m.png
96KB, 640x884px
>>88060207
>>
>>88060167

Strange that Mike has been enduring physical abuse and threat all this time and didn't look like a broken doll.

Maybe a bit of irony he was choked since Paulo just grabbed him by the throat.
>>
>>88060167
>>88060207
>>88060232
Being Paulo is suffering
>>
>>88060345

It would be more if most of Paulo's problems weren't self inflicted, ie by not acting like a prick.
>>
>>88060409
It's not his fault that his character has been relegated as "the bully"
>>
>>88060457

Well... that's actually a good point. Poor Paulo then.
>>
>>88060409

But for that particular occasion he didn't even do anything. He just spent the day being a great friend to Abby's girlfriend and as far as I can remember, he wasn't even uncivil to Abby that day.

It'd be one thing if he spent the day being a shit, but it was completely out of the blue.
>>
>>88060600
> But for that particular occasion he didn't even do anything.

Correct. I said that most of his problems are self inflicted, not all. This is why I had a problem with 'Paulo is suffering': hard for your live to be suffering when most of the things that happen are the result of your own actions.
>>
Is Mike virgin?
>>
>>88060828
Yes. That's why he has an imaginary girlfriend.
>>
File: sam3-620x.jpg (26KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
sam3-620x.jpg
26KB, 620x349px
>>88060949
>Turns out she was just a coping mechanism all in his head to escape Lucy's bullshit
>>
File: 1396069405938.gif (1004KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1396069405938.gif
1004KB, 640x360px
>>88061090
Damn it Anonymous, stop making me want to rewatch SamFlam
>>
>>88061090

Honestly I have no particular pity for Mike. The way Lucy treated him sucked, but its not like he ever seriously tried to talk to her about it and he only started behaving like an asshole back when she started to change for the better.

Its hard to pity a dude that makes everything about himself. So you don't want Lucy's attention, so why the fuck is it a problem that she rebounds onto Paulo or starts making friends with Augustus?

You don't get to be butthurt about her "sincerity" towards you when she's making an effort to move on and you want you ultimately want is for her to leave you alone anyway.
>>
>>88061437
right after she said she loved Mike and he rejected her, she ran to Paulo and started clinging to him. like it wasn't even a full day and not long after at school Mike hears about it by mistake.

that just fed into what he was saying about Lucy just needing someone to cling on.

He wasn't mad about her hanging out with a Augustus. he didn't even care at that point
>>
File: 1458669650486.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458669650486.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>88061903
>TFw LucyxPaulo was the best thing to come out of that arc
Truly the OTP
>>
>>88061437
Mike made no effort to talk to her until Sue Put them together for the play and they had to interact. He didn't care for her hanging out with edge cat. he didn't even know about it.

she rebounded to Paulo not even a day later. saying you love someone romantically implies strong feelings. it'd be different if it was a while before she decided to rebound but she didn't even give it half a week. Mike more than likely took it as she was just saying she loved him to cling on to him like a parasite
>>
>>88061437
> Honestly I have no particular pity for Mike. The way Lucy treated him sucked, but its not like he ever seriously tried to talk to her about it and he only started behaving like an asshole back when she started to change for the better.

When did Mike ever fight back? Are you seriously blaming him for being a doormat all this time? Do you really want me to dig people who stood under abuse but never reacted because they weren't strong enough for it?

> Its hard to pity a dude that makes everything about himself.

Because those things were directly affecting him? Like Lucy jumping at his 'best' friend at like the same day?
>>
>>88059887
and then Abbey more than likely attempts to drop Paulo in a hole
>>
>>88062029
And promptly gets sent to anger management
Again
And loses Daisy
Again
>>
>>88062029

Good thing they are not on a boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzXng-TD-Q
>>
>>88061437
>everything about himself.

because Lucy's actions were directly affecting him. she spent years abusing HIM and tried to jump on HIS "best" friend not long after saying she loved HIM
>>
>>88055792
Team David.

A Rachel is fine too.
>>
>>88062054
>And promptly gets sent to anger management
>Again
He IS on anger management. Clearly he needs it.
>>
>>88062072
> George - Paulo
> Sam/Rocky - Mike
> Clyde - David
> Marty - Abbey
> Millie - Daisy
>>
File: 368974376674.png (68KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
368974376674.png
68KB, 245x225px
>>88021682
>>
>>88063245
I sometimes worry about David. He's in his universe but when the rest of those miserable fucks destroy themselves I hope he doesn't find himself on a bad end of it all.
>>
>>88063832
He'll be fine as long as Paulo doesn't start taking shots at him
>>
File: sue-thank.png (521KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
sue-thank.png
521KB, 640x356px
>>88063118
>>
File: all is lost.jpg (8KB, 121x171px) Image search: [Google]
all is lost.jpg
8KB, 121x171px
Guys help me I just finished catching up to the comic because of this thread and now I ship PauloxDaisy
>>
>>88065692
I don't know what kind of thing paulo could do to him to make him stop being his friend, I think even if Paulo insulted him David would forgive him.
>>
>>88066235
>PauloxDaisy
Sounds healthy as fuck.
>>
File: oh_youre_serious.jpg (747KB, 1448x669px) Image search: [Google]
oh_youre_serious.jpg
747KB, 1448x669px
>>88066235
>PauloxDaisy
>>
File: 1479728892818-a.png (639KB, 779x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479728892818-a.png
639KB, 779x720px
>still no good BCB porn
>>
>>88066830
epilepticgerbil.tumblr.com

You're welcome.
>>
File: pxd.png (38KB, 533x375px) Image search: [Google]
pxd.png
38KB, 533x375px
>>88066235
>>
>>88067250
you got anymore friend I need to satisfy my unlikely ship
>>
>>88066235
>Guys help me I just finished catching up to the comic because of this thread and now I ship PauloxDaisy
NomanenoughforhimxPaulo is the superior ship, if Paulo gets his shit togeher; if he canĀ“t, of course, none of that. Best cat deserves better.
>>
File: pxd2.png (544KB, 637x418px) Image search: [Google]
pxd2.png
544KB, 637x418px
>>88067250
Most of them can be found on the AskBCB tumblr
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.