[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see them again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

Will we ever see them again?
>>
>>87937342
I wish. But no.
>>
>>87937342
I see Bekka all the time. Every time I need a good fap
>>
The Bat-Man was pretty much useless.
>>
>>87937352
RIP edgy JL.
>>
>>87937342

I love superhombre
>>
>>87937342
Hernan was easily the best of them. I'd like to see him again.
The others... they're okay.
I'm sad that the other Chronicles episodes are cancelled.
>>
>>87937437
>Hernan was easily the best of them
Anon speaks truth.
>>
>>87937342
Vampire Batman was more likeable than regular Batman.

Mexican Superman was great too
>>
>>87937437
Yeah, Hernan was the best

Kirk ain't that bad though
>>
>>87937357

I never fully registered how much of her boobs are exposed, due to the artstyle I guess.any good fanart?
>>
No because it sold too much like garbage for a sequel
>>
>>87937342
we are not worthy
>>
>>87938562
And yet the New 52 movies jeep going. Why has god cursed us with this hell? If we're lucky they'll do a Rebirth for the DC animated films but doesn't look likely
>>
I thought this movie was going to be full blown edgy bullshit but the characters actually wound up being really likeable and believable even though they were all kind of dicks.

I miss Superhombre.
>>
There's some material for a sequel, or at least more shorts.
A Blue Beetle, an alien GL, Blaxploitation Mary Marvel.
>>
>>87937342
Thanks for reminding me about another awesome thing we'll never get more of.
>>
>>87937342
I hope so. I need more Bekka in my life.
>>
>>87937342
>Will we get more of the best portrayal of a realistic Superman?

lol no

Implying DC will ever give us nice things.
>>
>>87940048
Dark doesn't equal Realistic learn the difference.
>>
>>87938837
>Blaxploitation Mary Marvel

Wait, what?
>>
File: lantern.jpg (75KB, 680x316px) Image search: [Google]
lantern.jpg
75KB, 680x316px
>>87940097
Timm had already made some sketches of some of the characters that were to appear next
>>
>>87940128
Holy shit, these look great, too bad about there won't be a sequel.
>>
File: superman-braniac.jpg (34KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
superman-braniac.jpg
34KB, 670x503px
>>87940090
Are you retarded?

Superman would have rescued the people in the bus before confronting Brainiac even though he was given 5 mins. Wasting time and probably causing more damage. Because he doesn't kill how would he have stopped branniac? by sending him to the moon? some other planet? so he can continue to go unchecked?

This bestman just walked pass because he knew he didn't have enough time and realized this needed to end now.

You fucking moron.
>>
File: Then, I will break you.gif (2MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Then, I will break you.gif
2MB, 333x250px
>>87940090
Not him, but he was realistic.

Him killing not-Akira Brainiac was a much more realistic interpretation of what a man with his powers might do that the gee gosh mom and pop Superman we know and love.

And I say that as one of the biggest Supermanfags you could meet.

He is objectively a good man, who tries to do the best he can for people, but he isn't blinded by idealism or a hope that humanity can do better, only for that hope to be dashed against the rocks and he has to take his place as the better man/god. He's pragmatic.
>>
>>87940128
>Just some black girl as Mary Marvel
>No Sivana with the power of SHAZAM or anything actually cool
>>
>>87940128
>that Mary Marvel
unf
>>
>>87940202
I'd imagine its a reference to what were the supposed proposed plans in the 70's or 80's (I forget which) of rebooting Captain Marvel as a black guy
>>
Darkseid didnt deserve it
;_;
>>
>>87940202

Sivana was waller's secretary of state. he made Brainiac and IIRC got killed by the Metal Men
>>
>>87937342

Hernan is a good portrayal of edgy superman.
>>
>>87940415
That was a complete waste of the character.
>>
>>87937342
I genuinely liked all 3 characters, inclusive of their backstories and their development. If DC made an ongoing focused on those characters and their world, I'd drop the cash to buy floppies to support it at least for the first year.
Well, assuming the writing and art wasn't crap.
>>
File: Gary gygax.jpg (60KB, 706x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gary gygax.jpg
60KB, 706x540px
>>87937342
Of course we will. It was popular enough amongst the niche of fans who watched it.

Now was it popular enough that we see another version soon? Fuck knows. But if they don't someone will look back on this in 10 or 20 years time and try to revive it "for the fans". Will it be good? Time will tell.
>>
>>87940184
>>87940128

oh when was it canceled?
>>
File: url.jpg (9KB, 160x315px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 160x315px
>>87941441
Like, a couple of weeks after the movie came out.

It didn't sell so well so all plans were shelved indefinitely. Turns out people don't give 2 shits about DVDs and Machinima.
>>
Don't know about a movie cause sales didn't really go well, but I read somewhere a while ago that they were planning to publish more comics about them in the future (btw read their minis if you can. good stuff for their origin stories)
>>
>>87937342
Probably not. Sad but true.
>>
>>87937377
Nah, edgy JL is getting a live-action movie soon.
>>
>>87940128

Is that supposed to be Cyborg?
>>
>>87943586
IIRC the guy in Blue is a mashup of Citizen/Commander Steel & John Henry Steel
>>
>>87943586
Vic and his dad got offed in the first movie
>>
>>87943653
And? In this universe, Manbat is Batman and Big Barda is Wonder Woman. Someone else could be Cyborg.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.