[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyclops is Hitler because?.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 29

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Cyclops is literally worse than Hitler
>What he did was so terrible it's unspeakable!!!
>it turns out that """"Cyclops"""" got rid of the Genocidal Death Cloud that was killing Mutants and made it safe for Inhumans.
I mean, I get being mad at him for inciting riots with his speech. But this?!!! """"Cyclops"""" literally helped save hundreds of mutants from this Holocaust Cloud! And he's Hitler? Does Marvel really expect us to side with the Inhumans and their fart cloud of death?!! Why? The Inhumans don't even need to cloud to make new Inhumans. And it really feels like the Inhumans give no shits about Mutant life and care more about their shitty genes and spreading it. They are the ones that seem more like Nazis than Cyclops. And yet we are suppose to cheer for the Inhumans and suppose want them to replace the X-Men because Muh Movie rights?!!! Is Marvel insane?
>>
Cyclops once again fucked by editorial.

Because he's the one who can take it, he'll carry that weight, the hero we deserve.
>>
>>87935784
No, anon. The Inhumans are the heels in the story.
>>
>>87935784
>Is Marvel insane?
B-I-N-G-O!
>>
>>87935784
I blame Pearlmutter
>>
>>87935784
>the Inhumans and their fart cloud of death
Are you 12?
>>
>>87935784

I think it's funny how even mutants who used to work with Scott have been demonizing him as well. Even his own daughter, who didn't even bother to show up for his funeral (not that many did). It's honestly absurd.
>>
>>87935784

Because Marvel decided to make post SW3- Cyclops Hitler before anyone had a clear idea of what he would do to make him the worse mutant ever. So while every writer just rolled with the idea of Scott being a shitty human being, Soule was tasked to come with how Cyclops died without shaking up the statues quo too much.

I did like the idea of the event, but the X-books treating Rightclops like Hitler instead of a martyr ruins everything in hindsight.
>>
>>87935784
I honestly kind of like the idea of an idealistic teenager trying to do good thrust into a position of leadership and growing callous with the reality of the world over time, eventually becoming just as bad as those who he originally fought.

Thing is, Cyclops did nothing wrong, literally. Just show him going around optic blasting inhuman cocoons into mush if that's the direction you want to take the character. Marvel did nothing to justify him being seen as a villain.
>>
>>87935944
Literally all they had to do was make it so the Blood Cloud ended up being extremely dangerous and kill a bunch of humans or some shit. Scott would have still done literally nothing wrong but then the rest of the mutants would have an excuse to call him Hitler.
>>
>>87935784
The Inhumans are the worst thing to happen to Marvel. The only good thing to come from them is Kamala.
>>
>>87936080
That would make a hell of a lot more sense but I would prefer Emma not be condemned either.
>>
>>87935867

Some people seem to be pushing calling the Terrigen a fart it's bizarre and unfunny
>>
File: 189118_2.jpg (43KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
189118_2.jpg
43KB, 630x630px
>>87935784
So how much does a Cyclops was Right t-shirt go for?
>>
>>87935784

Question from someone that has not read anything Inhuman related for years now and only because it was also X-men related.

So as far as I know, the Terrigen mist came from some crystals and only a few selected inhumans are allowed to breath the mist to gain their powers in a ritual or something. Now, I know that Blackbolt released the mist into Earth for whatever reason to have more inhumans.

Do they still have the crystals? If not, what will happen to the inhumans when the mist clouds dissipates in a few generations? Are they okay with the fact that their race would technically disappear since they won't be able to gain powers and become just 'humans'?
>>
>>87935784
I hope Marvel never gets the X-Men film rights back. They for deserve them. Not after the way they've treated the X-Men.
>>
>>87936529
They have some crystals still left and they can breed with each other. They are just greedy dicks that prefer the easy way even if Mutants die.
>>
>>87935784

Does the gas still turn humans into inhumans?

Because if it doesn't, that actually a pretty cool thing for Scott to do. Granted, I doubt he gave a shit about humans when he was thinking up this plan, but still.
>>
>>87935784
What I don't get is why marvel expects anyone to side with the inhumans.
>>
>>87936221
Ugh, right? I bet it's the same alt-right group who call Jane Foster prostitute.
>>
>>87936665
Because thy are going to have a tv show and damn it, YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!
>>
>>87936620

That makes them look even worse. I thought they would be against Cyclops getting rid of the clouds because it would annihilate their race(hence the Hitler comparison ) but if they still have their crystals, know that Blackbolt did it and know that this is killing mutants, they are complete dicks and should not be forgiven.
>>
I don't understand the mindset. Is it like after M-Day where the mutants were down to like 3% of their population? Inhumans are just trying to save themselves?

I DON'T GET IT
>>
>enemies forever
>Hey, we're releasing clouds of gas deadly to you and your people with no regard for their safety so we can boost our reproduction
>We don't need it to reproduce, only so we can go faster and build and army to rule the world like the aggressive fucks we are
>Hey, how dare you stop this genocide of your people built out of our malice and lack of care, we're going to declare war on you for doing what any sane leader would do to stop the murder of your people
>>
>>87935784
Good fucking riddance. Always like the inhumans, cyclops getting offed just makes me love them even more. Has the character himself ever once been even remotely likeable? And I'm not talking to cyfaggots.
>>
>>87936957
Fuck off Beast.
>>
>>87936221
It's an stinky gas that no one wants around except Marvel shills.

It's a fart.
>>
>>87936877

There's also another Terrigen Cloud floating around
>>
>>87936992
>tripfag
Kill yourself.
>>
>>87937020
>Shilling

Eat a dick.
>>
>>87936927
No. They're jus r expanding their power base and Terrigen is religiously important.
>>
>>87936992
And a perfect metaphor.
>>
>>87937036
You know who else expanded their power for their superior race? Nazi Germany. And yet Cyclops is apparently Hitler. :^/
>>
>>87937031
>tripfag
>randomly throwing out the word 'shill'
Yeah dude fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>87937073
hahahahahaha

IT'S A FART
>>
>>87936221
Probably the same manchildren who were calling the new 52 the numetal52.
>>
>>87937141
>HerpDerpBREAKITONDOWN
Jesus.
>>
>>87937163
BUHHHHHHHH!!
>>
Are humans completley okay with a gas disfuring people going around the earth? Does everyone want to be an inhuman? Do they get a choice of becoming inhuman or not?

How can anything the inhumans have done appear moral and right. There are just taking humans, corrupting them physically then taking them to their world which is ran via dictatorship without their consent.
>>
>>87937265
we h8 muties!!

but we wanna be inhumans :DDDD
>>
>>87937265
Yes, yes, if you have I-gene, you get powers.
>>
>>87936957
I didn't know you had wifi in your admantium coffin Logan. Bet you brought a few snickers instead, huh?
>>
>>87937265
Some humans hate Inhumans. Some like them (and entire fucking city stayed to get gassed by the fart).

You would think more people would hate them considering sometimes humans die from the cloud.
>>
>>87935784
Cyclops is basically Anti-Hitler. He's holographic Oskar Schindler with eye beams.
>>
>>87936621
>Does the gas still turn humans into Inhumans?
Nope. there's one more cloud, but they made it so that nobody is killed by it, not humans, mutants or Inhumans, and it doesn't change anyone either. It's a complete win-win to everyone except to the established Inhumans who want more members.
>>
File: Cyclops4.jpg (57KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops4.jpg
57KB, 750x1125px
>>
>>87938105
Emma can make me her puppet.
>>
File: 1441839464035.png (515KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
1441839464035.png
515KB, 858x990px
>>87938283
I'd like to be her finger puppet.
>>
File: Gusto ChooChoo.jpg (141KB, 282x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gusto ChooChoo.jpg
141KB, 282x368px
>>87937440
>Oskar Schindler with eye beams.
>mfw watching the movie and the only bit of colour is the red eyebeam
>>
>>87935784
>Inhumans aren't bad for committing genocide against Mutants
>Mutants are evil for daring to fight back

Never has the Mutants = Jews parallel been so obvious.
>>
>>87938599
Cyclops Was Right, and apparently Marvel Was Alt-Right.
>>
>>87935784
Stop spazzing out.

The Inhumans lose IvX. We know this. They were wrong, Mahvel is backtracking.
>>
>>87938647
I would hope so, but you might say that my whole view of the franchise has become... Hopeless.
>>
>>87938693
It's not hope, it's confirmed.

Royals is about the Inhumans going to space to search for new sources of Terrigen.
>>
>>87935784
Somebody compiled all of the instances where characters, especially the X-Men and Young Cyclops, acted like Cyclops did something horrible and was a "Self-righteous mass-murdering psychopath".
>http://imgur.com/a/pzAbl
>>
>>87938599
Nah. The Inhumans are Israel and The Mutants are Palestine.
>>
>>87939546
Again. Literally all they had to do was establish that the Blood Cloud ended up killing a bunch of people to make these reactions understandable. By making it do nothing more than rain blood on people, there's literally no excuse for anyone to treat him like shit.
>>
>>87939780
But how? It's not like alchemy was trying to change it into anything specific. Plus whatever he changed it into fell out of the sky in one place.
>>
>>87936957
Go to bed, McCoy.
>>
As someone who hasn't read anything Marvel outside of keeping up slightly with AvX and Secret Wars just to know what was going on...what was everyone else's reaction/solution to these Terrigen Mists?

What did the non-mutant heroes want to do and what did the mutants who think Scott is Hitler want to do?
>>
>>87935944
It's always a terrible idea not to plan out things.
>>
AvX
X-Men: We need the Phoenix Force so there can be more mutants
Avengers: ...but there's a risk people could die
X-Men: We're ok with this
Avengers: The X-Men are evil and must be stopped at any cost

IvX
Inhumans: We need the Terrigan Mists so there can be more Inhumans
X-Men: ...but this is killing mutants and sterilizing the ones that survive
Inhumans: We're ok with this
Literally everyone: The X-Men are evil
>>
>>87940641
This. Cyclops may have been wrong in AvX, but he was definetly right in IvX.
>>
>>87940954

He was right in AvX too. Cable straight up told him if the Avengers gets Hope the world ends.
>>
>>87941167
I wouldn't say he was right there, just the closest to being right.

If anyone had gotten their way in that event earth would have exploded. Cyclops was, however, right about what the Phoenix was there to do.
>>
>>87941167
Including Tony visiting Scott while he was in prison afterwards and confiding in him that he knew he was right all along
>>
>>87941273

Maybe I'm misinformed but why would Cyclop's way result in the Earth exploding?
>>
>>87940641
>but there's a risk people could die

The risk of people dying was very low and easily manageable, specially if the Avengers had decided to help mutants instead of shitting even more on them. The X-Men dealt with the Phoenix Force before, and they had Hope.
>>
>>87941397

Did this actually happen? It sounds glorious and I need to see my Rightclops vindicated.
>>
>>87941405

i think in the book there was some bs where Iron Fist trained Hope to use Phoenix?
>>
>>87941397
Seconding the request for these pages
>>
>>87941405
>>87941430
Yeah, they retconned in bullshit about K'un-L'un knowing how to control the Phoenix (which is incompatible with its origins) and how that helped Hope control it because Iron Fist trained her in like twenty minutes. Note that they stole Hope from the X-Men without explaining any of that shit, and only after Wolverine tried to kill her for them.
>>
>>87941430
>>87941532

But that just further leads to Cyclops being right.

If the Avengers had listed to Scott and let them, or better yet helped them, with Hope, everything would have gone on hunky dory.

The fact that we've had multiple characters in the past and from alt realities who have held the Phoenix perfectly fine leads one to the conclusion that the Phoenix isn't bad if the person is trained to use it. And even when the Phoenix 5 are created we see it STILL isn't bad and is turning the Earth into a Utopia.

Had the Avengers not gone and demanded Hope on a platter Scott would have been right.
>>
File: 34675364567.jpg (871KB, 1534x1180px) Image search: [Google]
34675364567.jpg
871KB, 1534x1180px
>>87941427
>>87941531
>>
>>87941604
Yes, we've all known this shit since the event happened. That's why we call him Rightclops.
>>
>>87941639
>I figured out you were right
>But I still let the Avengers beat the shit out of the X-Men and paint you as the bad guy

Thanks, Tony.
>>
>>87941646

Has anyone ever confronted a Marvel write in an interview about this.

Something like uh hey guys you seem to really have it in for Cyclops...but you realize you keep writing him in the right...right?

They're literally just SAYING Cyclops is bad and hoping people will believe it.

Is there secretly some hardcore Cyke fanboy editor who is keeping Rightclops alive?
>>
>>87941712
The problem is that the core of Cyclops's character is to be logical, principled, self-sacrificing. You can make him look like a dick easily, but you can't make him selfish and wrong without it being wildly out of character. It's very hard to turn someone like that into a villain in any believable way, and they just can't figure out how to do it.
>>
>>87935784
I think it's pretty clear they stepped back on demonizing Cyclops compared to their initial plans. It might be related to that RessureXion teaser, since they just had old art, so it might be a recent plan.
>>
So how long until Cyclops is revived and I can started caring about X-Men comics again?
>>
>>87940641
>Avengers: ...but there's a risk people could die

X-men: Without mutants the Celestials will swing by and destroy all life on Earth.
>>
>>87941839
>So how long until Cyclops is revived and I can started caring about X-Men co

It might be a while cause those absolute dipshits over at editorial think that we'll just transfer all out Cyke needs to the teen version of him that can't do shit and doesn't know shit.

They're fucking retarded.
>>
welp, i just read issue #4. If cyclops was still alive, i would maybe consider reading a couple of x-men comics but think this shit put me off for a good while.
>>
So can someone explain to me what exactly was it that made the rest of the Marvel U side with the Inhumans on this?
>>
>>87935784
HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
File: IVX2016000-int-LR2-6.jpg (151KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IVX2016000-int-LR2-6.jpg
151KB, 900x1366px
>>87935784
>And it really feels like the Inhumans give no shits about Mutant life and care more about their shitty genes and spreading it.

What ever gave you that idea
>>
>>87942036

What was Beast's cuck ass response to this? Fucking hate that Uncle Tom.
>>
>>87939546
Yeah, like >>87938647
says, it's pretty obvious that with the Inhumans not being the big success they'd hoped for, Marvel is backpedaling pretty hard on this whole 'Cyclops was Hitler and mutants are evil' thing.

There was probably something bigger planned for Scott's great act of Hitlerness, but they don't want to go through with it now. It makes the way everyone's been acting seem utterly stupid, but they're in full damage control mode at this point, because they've realized that nuhumans will never replace mutants. Hence why they're sending them to space and only keeping the popular one (Kamala) and the pandering one (Moon Girl) on Earth.

Perlumtter lost. His shitty film is now a shitty TV show and his dream of Inhuman shekels is over.
>>
>>87941982

I've thought about this shit and this is my best guess for why Cyclops keeps getting the short end of the stick:

The Scarlet Witch did it.

Hear me out. She was in deep shit once upon a time. No one liked her ass. She's was persona non grata. But somehow one day, everyone just started forgiving her. And it wasn't like she was flying around apologizing either, she had an attitude about that shit. But somehow, despite the damage and her shit non apologetics, everyone just started giving her a second chance.

Here's what I think happened, she used what was left of that universe changing mojo to steal some of everyone's credit that they owed the guy who saved their asses time and time again. And why not Scott? He told her to her face that he wanted to burn her.

So she leached off the good will he was owed and through her mumbo jumbo people started forgiving her because of the shit they owed him. And when he needed a second chance, there was no good will left.

A fucking witch stole that shit.
>>
>>87941890
>teen version of him
why does this exist
>>
>>87942036
>What ever gave you that idea

I bet Hank lets that comment pass unremarked. He's such a fucking sell out.

>>87942229
>Fucking hate that Uncle Tom.

Or even better, an Uncle Tom.
>>
File: 1472003923124.jpg (37KB, 338x583px) Image search: [Google]
1472003923124.jpg
37KB, 338x583px
>>87935794
>He's Marvel's Dark Knight
>Except no matter how hard they try they can't blame him for a goddamn thing

The Teflon Don does it again
>>
>>87942287
>why does this exist

Did you miss the part where I called Marvel editorial fucking retarded? Cause that's the answer in case you missed it; Them being retarded.

Those fucking retards.
>>
>>87935784
Do people here read the stupid crap that they're about to post before they hit that button?
Seriously, there is some monumentally idiotic shit being shoveled on this thread.
For example:
You morons do not have inside knowledge of the hidden motivations behind Marvel's staff, you are making up stories in your head and sitting around congratulating yourself on how right you must be. That's idiotic. It's no wonder you can't understand what actually happens.
And what the fuck did you expect? This crap about him being Hitler incarnate that you've pushed yourselves and the fake moral outrage about it that you twits came up with too aren't two things that can coexist in one story. Make up your fucking mind and root for one thing or the other. Then and only then can you complain that you didn't get what you wanted, you spoiled little dipshits.
And for the last fucking time today: if you hate X-Men comics then what the fuck are you doing here jerking off to how much you hate reading them?!?
>>
File: 1456265507658.png (136KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1456265507658.png
136KB, 410x410px
>>87935784

>Cyclops stops a deadly cloud and calls out the Inhumans on their shit
>Black Bolt "kills" Cyclops in cold blood...

Why is nobody mad at Black Bolt? Why is Cyclops considered evil?

The Marvel Universe has lost its heart....the FF are broken up, Cap is evil, Iron Man is "dead", Spider-Man is a fucking mess, Thor is off in space trying to un-cuck himself, the Avengers are a fucking mess, the Inhumans are tyrants, the X-Men are gone, and

Marvel needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom...get rid of Queseda, get rid of Alonso, stop giving Bendis so much power, stop signing shitty tumblr-tier creators, bring back top creative talent, stop charging $4 & $5 for 32 page books.
>>
>>87942317

Cyclops threads are the only thing that keeps me going.

I'm just afraid of the day they finally find a way to make him wrong.
>>
>>87942416
It's okay, little "professional." They can't hurt you. Not physically, anyway. They can only help you realize how weak you are.
>>
File: H8EDPzs[1].png (910KB, 452x984px) Image search: [Google]
H8EDPzs[1].png
910KB, 452x984px
>>87942416
>This crap about him being Hitler incarnate that you've pushed yourselves
>>
>>87941982
in the absence of any explicit explanation, I'm rolling with 'Swain used her secret mind fuckery powers to make everyone like Inhumans more'
>>
>>87942610

It just seems really confusing for people like me, who aren't following this event and recent Marvel, because unless /co/ is hiding the other side there just seems like blatant problems and leaps in logic that people at Marvel should have picked up on?
>>
>>87942416
>You morons do not have inside knowledge of the hidden motivations behind Marvel's staff

Nope, we just have the last several years of shit they published. We can draw a lot of conclusions from that cause we're not fucking retarded.
>>
>>87942416

hey it's "/co/ compared Cyclops to Hitler favorably" troll! Hi!!
>>
>>87942416
>This crap about him being Hitler incarnate that you've pushed yourselves

Yeah, it's not like he's not called Hitler in the books, only he fucking is, and it's not like the writers refer to him as Hitler all the time in interviews and shit, even though they fucking do.

It's plain that they're retarded, and you're making it plain that you are too.
>>
>>87942699
>blatant problems and leaps in logic that people at Marvel should have picked up on
bingo
>>
>>87942438
>Why is nobody mad at Black Bolt?

The only mutants there to see Scott's murder were a bunch of pussies. Storm and the lot. Illyana sold Scott out the moment she saw his corpse hit the floor which isn't surprising, she tried to help Kitty kill him already.

In short, I respect exactly one mutant and they just killed him off.
>>
>>87942699

It's not unique to you, this story literally does not tie consistently with anything that has happened into the X-Men books since the post Secret Wars restart.

There was no way this story was planned ahead at any level.
>>
>>87935784
Because modern Marvel writers self insert themselves into Wolverine. They see Cyclops as the bad guy who tells Wolverine what to do.

>>87935867
It's a green poison cloud. It's a fart. And that makes Shithumans Farteaters.
>>
>>87942799
To be fair, I never had an issue with that time Illyana was going to stand aside and let Kitty kill him.

If there was anybody that Illyana would hold a higher loyalty to than anyone else, it's Kitty.
>>
>>87936047
>Just show him going around optic blasting inhuman cocoons into mush

Inhumans have done worse shit than most Supervillains. He would be justified in making them extinct.
>>
>>87942610
They've given an explaination a dozen times already.
Mutants are the ones with hate groups and lynch mobs after them.
The mutants were already hated and feared by the world before Inhuman clouds ever came along to turn every human lucky enough to also be Inhuman into a superhero.
It's not that hard to grasp.
>>
>>87936957
Disney shills deserve to be hung from every tree.
>>
>>87942229

That's the last page of the preview so we don't know. But the previous page had Beast looking like a fucking psychopath since even that Inhuman woman is questioning him why he's so fucking happy about the situation
>>
So what are the other mutants problems with Cyclops?

Is it that they feel he's bringing more danger and targets on mutants heads by being so militant?

Because people like Wolverine, Storm, Kitty and Beast act like they fucking HATE Cyclops from the few stories I was reading post-AvX. Is that primarily the whole "You killed X-Daddy" thing? Idk the communication between both sides just seems really obnoxious Scott is just saying he's gonna do what he believes is right and the other side just plugs their ears and says mean thing about Scott.
>>
>>87942699
Mutants were already hated and feared for being different when the inhuman clouds showed up and randomly gave some humans superpowers too.
One is a weird species of "not human" to be feared and hated and the other is a special group of super-humans who you are lucky if you're able to join.
>>
>>87942857
Her actions over the last several months where Cyclops is concerned has tainted her for good in my eyes.
>>
>>87935784
If they lied about Cyclops, did they lie about Hitler too?
>>
>>87943029
>So what are the other mutants problems with Cyclops?

It's hard to be so wrong in the presence of one so right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISUK-RrWaCU
>>
>Find out yu have the x-gene
Oh no i'm a filthy mutant, I must hide my powers

>Find out you the the I-gene
I must go to the green sickly looking mist and realise my full potential and show off my amazing powers, thank you Black Bolt and fuck you Cyclops.

What are Marvel trying to say?
>>
>>87937265
The hate is slow due to the world leaders being 'made' to not really hate the inhuman unlike the mutants by an inhuman representative.

Then there's the whole sublime plot thing.
>>
>>87942765
Post the comic page saying that shit that came out """"before""""" /co/ started shitposting with this meme.
It doesn't exist.
Even that Champions panel isn't directly calling him Hitler, all they ask is if there's a moral equivalency to a baby that has yet to commit any crime, but that's okay because I know you obviously didn't read it.
I guess it's hard to READ, isn't it.
That's the problem: you didn't read the comics.
You aren't even talking about the fucking comics here.
>>
>>87943197

I really need to watch this again. This shit is the GOAT comic book movie.
>>
File: aaaaaaayyyyyyy george.jpg (172KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaayyyyyyy george.jpg
172KB, 1280x960px
>>87943328

this guy
>>
>>87943303

Has anyone ever just tried to lie about what they were?

>H-haha m-m-mutie? Where? I got my powers the Spider-Man way!
>>
Cyclops only begun to be right when he changed Jean for Emma, that is when he became a man and not a boyscout employee of his father figure Charles.

And this story makes me think Emma was who made him right. She solved 50% of the terrigen mist problem on her own deceiving everybody and in one day.

Cyclops isnt Hitler, and Emma allegorically saved 3 million Jews by destroying one of the 2 genocide clouds.
>>
>>87943197
pure kino
>>
>>87941845
Does anyone actually know that apart from a select few characters?
>>87941409
>low
To be fair regardless of how low, it was an extinction level threat. If they were wrong the Phoenix would literally raze the Earth and they'd be powerless to stop it. That said removing Hope heightened that risk considerably.
>>
File: 1468880343033.png (219KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1468880343033.png
219KB, 424x318px
>>87942416
Yeah, I mean, it's NOT like they stop the flow of a number of their stories just to look at the reader and say "SCOTT IS THE WORST EVAAAARRR" or "CYCLOPS = HITLER OR WORST" in the past two or more years...

OH WAIT.... THEY HAVE!!!!
>>
>>87943337

It's so good. It's like it's tailor made to appeal to every 15 year old's revenge fantasy, but 20 years later I love it as much as I ever did

and that scene with the exploding car is a favourite
>>
>>87943328
>all they ask is if there's a moral equivalency

You keep saying this and you keep being completely delusional about it. Just because there's a moral quandary involving a young hitler doesn't mean every mention of young hitler is related to that quandary. Sometimes, like this, it's just calling a dude Hitler.

Deal with it and move the fuck on.
>>
>>87941764
>...they just can't figure out how to do it.
Well, that's the problem when someone is illogical, unprincipled, and selfish trying to write Cyclopes. They know the type when they see them but they just don't get the knack of being good or evil. It escapes them because of the cognitive dissonance. They call themselves good so often the actual recognition of it is muddled.
>>
>>87943590
>Does anyone actually know that apart from a select few characters?

You'd think anyone with cosmic level awareness would. I mean, that's pretty much tuning into that frequency isn't it?
>>
The Hitler analogy would be more apt if the Jews were running around turning everyone else into Jews and a byproduct of that was that Aryans were dying. So Hitler comes in and says you can still procreate and have more Jews that way but I'm going to stop you from killing my people and turning the rest of the world into Jews.

And then the whole world was pissed at Hitler and called it a Holocaust.
>>
>>87942271
If they added this it would be a good evolution of the story. But since it's good we know it'll never happen.
>>
>>87937072

he did try to use a firebeast to restart his race
>>
>>87942416
Hang yourself disnigger
>>
>>87942455
>I'm just afraid of the day they finally find a way to make him wrong.
That would imply they know how to write.
>>
>>87943814
>it's Scarlet Witch's fault
>good

NO.
>>
>>87941845

let em come and deal with that shit then. if they want them protected, then gather them all up and take them somewhere.
>>
>>87942799
Emma is Scott's one true waifu and that makes her right by default.
>>
Who do you guys want to eventually kill Beast and how should they do it?

It can't be a good death I need him to know it was wrong and be filled with fear and regret. It can't be Cyke either.
>>
>>87943455
This is just more of that Alt-right/NeoNazi shitpost about "Hitler-did-nothing-wrong" pushed onto every fucking X-thread on /co/ because some racist shitheads can't stop quivering their ready assholes for Hitler's cock.

THIS IS /POL/ SHITPOSTING NAZI CRAP ON THE WRONG BOARD
>>
>>87943906
You're joking right? Most of this shit ORIGINATES with her. Her, "No more mutants," fucking birthday wish is LITERALLY why everything turned out the way it did with the phoenix and Cyclopes. Like straight up. She is the LITERAL catalyst.
>>
>>87944078
This. Cyclopes has been cleaning up everyone's mess for a long... loooooooong... time. The Professor's. Wolverine's. Jean. Mr. Sinister and his horseshit trying to fuck with his life. And now the Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>87944037

Breevort is /pol/ now

this isnt /pol/ related.
Every character since Secret Wars, has refered to Adult Cyclops as a terrible unforgivable criminal and mass murderer.
Most people who bought this expected it to be about how Cyclops actions caused the deads of thousands. The story of how he died an infamous criminal.

it seems obvious Marvel changed their minds the last months, because the Death of X mini contradicts how the comics have treated Cyclops in previous months.
>>
>>87944037
The comics straight up said Cyclopes was Hitler. And yes, Cyclopes is right.

It's not /pol/ invading. It's Marvel bringing this shit on themselves.
>>
>>87937146
lol that was pretty appropriate, just look at NuBo
>>
>>87943906
>NO.

Hey, for you Wanda fags we can even make it unintentional, but admit this: She ran around being a bitch about it and people still forgave her for fucking everyone over.

You don't find that even the slightest bit weird?

>>87943925
>if they want them protected, then gather them all up and take them somewhere.

lol, they don't care about mutants. Mutants are the baseline for letting this planet stay here. If the last mutant dies two galactic forces will wipe this planet off the map the instant it pops up on their radar: Celestials and the Phoenix.

You wanna be broccoli people? Getting rid of mutants is how you get the Broccoli people treatment.
>>
>>87944037
Hitler LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Tumblr please go.
>>
>>87943931
>Emma is Scott's one true waifu and that makes her right by default.

I like Emma, and thought she kicked ass in this, in fact she was the only one who did, but that relationship is deader that Wolverine.
>>
>>87944108
>Cyke is the janitor and everyone hates the janitor no matter how good a job he does or how moral he is.

It makes sense now.
>>
>>87944126
>it seems obvious Marvel changed their minds the last months, because the Death of X mini contradicts how the comics have treated Cyclops in previous months.

I don't believe it for a second. Marvel is just stupid enough to think Scott destroying the cloud was evil, because it inconvenienced their precious Inhumans.
>>
>>87944163

Can I get spoonfed more of an explanation about the whole Celestials will wipe out Earth if there is no mutants thing?

Sounds really interesting.
>>
>>87944203
This. It had potential but her true colors showed through.

>>87944244
Mutants are their little science experiment, I think. Otherwise they tend to be pretty destructive.
>>
>>87944203
>but that relationship is deader that Wolverine.

Killed off for a publicity stunt and definitely coming back as soon as Marvel needs a sales boost?
>>
>>87944261
Honestly... Cyke deserves better.
>>
File: just-like-jea[1].jpg (88KB, 592x441px) Image search: [Google]
just-like-jea[1].jpg
88KB, 592x441px
>>87943931
Nah. She's a distant second at best. But acceptable considering Maddie was made a victim of similar editorially mandated character derailment decades ago.
>>
Damn I forgot they broke up Emma and Scott. What was the reasoning again? Wasn't it some Phoenix 5 betrayal shit?
>>
>>87935794

shed a tear
>>
>>87944037
>>87944078
>>87944163

Wanda destroying mutants was a bad, character ruinous storyline that they JUST fucking god rid of, we don't need it back
>>
>>87942438
>The Marvel Universe has lost its heart....the FF are broken up, Cap is evil, Iron Man is "dead", Spider-Man is a fucking mess, Thor is off in space trying to un-cuck himself, the Avengers are a fucking mess, the Inhumans are tyrants, the X-Men are gone
This

Also, Strange is barely able to cast magic, let alone say incantations
>>
>>87944370
You can't fucking conveniently ignore the source of all this bullshit. And it's not "gone" until the fucking issue is resolved (aka Wanda being a giant bitch).
>>
>>87944333

Emma under Phoenix thrall cheated on Scott with Namor, and when Scott and Emma were two of the P5 remaining, Scott ripped her half of the Phoenix out of her to take it all for himself

So yeah, they felt mutually wronged by each other. Emma was shown to be the one who regretted it and wanted to get back together with him, Scott was holding out.
>>
>>87944410
Wanda and Hope together undid what she had done to mutants. It was resolved as much as it needed to be.
>>
>>87944439

Wasn't Emma always a cheating slut or am I thinking of Namor's relationship with Sue.
>>
>>87942271
She was not able to apologise because she was effectively banned from comics for years, and because most comic writers have no interest in her.
>>
>>87944333
Bendis. Nothing Bendis writes should be canon anyway.
>>
>>87944244
>Sounds really interesting.

Er, I think you might find some shorthand in one of the wikis. I'd help you out, but I got stuff going on.

>>87944261
>Killed off for a publicity stunt and definitely coming back as soon as Marvel needs a sales boost?

lol

>>87944333
>What was the reasoning again?
She mind tugged on Namor's Trident.

>>87944370
>we don't need it back

It's still there and ignoring it won't make it go away. Her souped up reality powers while pants on head crazy can make a lot of no-prizes if you get creative with it.
>>
>>87944470
>So let's just leave this loaded gun on the table and the entire history of destroying Cyke there too.

No, it's being resolved right now. By Cyclopes.
>>
>>87944498
>Nothing Bendis writes should be canon anyway.

Ignoring bad things is not how you fix bad things. You work with what you have, not what you wished you did.
>>
>>87944439
I didn't read this part of the story but I'm sure he had his reasons.

So let's see the pages, if you would please. I'm interested to see how right Rightclopes is.
>>
>>87944471
You're thinking of Sue, yeah. She's strung Namor along for years.

Emma was always faithful to Scott, until that Phoenix corruption thing.
>>
>>87942271
Wanda is still persona non-grata, really.

In her solo comic she only interacts with Agatha, a few fucking ghost ffs.
>>
>>87936665
They aren't expecting. They are begging you to love them.
>>
>>87944470
Also Wanda got retconned into not guilty, Jean style, in Children's Crusade. No one need any of bendis' bullshit treatment to be brought up again.

>>87944571
He likes to ignore continuity anyway, it's only fair that continuity ignores him.

(I don't even think Emma and Scott should be a thing, ever, but just saying.)
>>
>>87944571
Bendis isn't just bad. Bendis is cancer. You don't live with cancer- you cut that shit out.
>>
>>87944663
>Also Wanda got retconned into not guilty, Jean style, in Children's Crusade.

This is probably me least favorite thing about Marvel. Moreso than the whole hurr durr revolving door of death.

They always take the easy way out. Sure stuff like OMD, Civil War Tony, Rightclops and No More Mutants writes a character into a tough corner but adding layers and depth to a character is a good thing. Finding a way to write them into redemption should be something you look forward to doing. But instead they just retcon it into "Skrulls did it" or some other kind of asspull to get them out of a corner and back to the status quo. It just makes them look like bad lazy writers.

I'm surprised Hank still slapped his wife at this point and that it wasn't actually Ultron manipulating his mind through electro-something-whatsits
>>
>>87944163
Marvel were too stupid to make Chthon the architect of M-Day, and that's where the mess surrounding Wanda stems from; idiots like Bendis who is so incredibly stupid he thinks Chaos Magic is a mutant power, and the dumb-fuck Marvel writers who don't understand Wanda's powers, squandering the great set-up Busiek had given them.
>>
File: Uncanny X-Men v3 002-003.jpg (751KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny X-Men v3 002-003.jpg
751KB, 1920x2951px
>>87944584

There isn't actually any Rightclops to them breaking up. Emma forced the breakup, but also blamed herself for it completely, and was the one who wanted to take it back. Scott brushed off her attempts and finally in the end admitted he hadn't taken her back because he blamed her too.
>>
>>87942438
Marvel is in desperate need of reboot and good leadership, editors and creative teams.
>>
>>87942271
make sense, since if she had such an intent though minuscule, the spell will still react to it.
>>
>>87944873

Hate on the man writing it all you want put I really do enjoy when writers show cracks in the ice queen facade.

Fuck him for splitting them up in the first place though. They were such a good couple.
>>
>>87944410
Chthon and Doom both claimed they caused M-Day.
>>
>>87944931
>Believe what we say! Not what you see!
Yeah, but I'm seeing it entirely differently. Inhumans are saying, "Cyke is Hitler!" But he's definitely not acting like it.

All I see Cyclopes doing is STOPPING death, not causing it.
>>
>>87944611
>Wanda is still persona non-grata, really.

No where nearly as bad as Scott's been over the last year or two though and you know it.

>>87944663
>Wanda got retconned into not guilty

Doesn't matter for this to work. Only two things matter:

1: did she have the power?
2: did she want to be forgiven?

of less importance
3: which semi respectable hero pissed her off last?

If you look at it, well, it just fits. Again, she didn't even have to do it on purpose. Maybe she just let out a "I wish people would give me a break!" and her super duper whatsist powers took care of the rest.

>>87944680
>You don't live with cancer- you cut that shit out.

Not so, you treat it. You don't ignore it and pretend it never happened.
>>
>>87944498
My view is he ignores others continuity so I'll ignore his.
>>
>>87944873
Dunno. Sounds pretty fucking Rightclopes to me.
>>
File: 9723689732645.jpg (1MB, 1950x1502px) Image search: [Google]
9723689732645.jpg
1MB, 1950x1502px
>>87944873
>>
>>87944979
this desu. Leave Bendis in the Bendisverse
>>
It's strange, it may just be my anti-authority tendencies, but I actually like Cyclops more since they basically demonized him for generally trying to do the right thing and keep his people alive.

I used to prefer Wolverine, and find Cyks powerset and personality boring, but as I've gotten older I've come to respect his steadfast maturity. It still didn't make me like him though. Him being with Emma was also interesting, and I fucking hate the Inhumans with a passion.

Well done, Marvel, I can unironically say...

>wtf, I love cyclops now?!
>>
>>87935784
we never found out what his pip-boy was for
>>
>>87945053
>wtf, I love cyclops now?!
Nailed it.
>>
>>87944997
>I wouldn't touch you with Namor's Trident

FUCK
>>
File: Emma's Face When.jpg (27KB, 635x462px) Image search: [Google]
Emma's Face When.jpg
27KB, 635x462px
>>87945090
>>87944997
>that trident burn
>>
>>87945053

It's because Cyclops as some kind of miracle child byproduct of all the bad writing came out as a better character because of it. Cyclops going from boyscout to jaded misanthrope is one of the only good and consistent parts of Marvel.
>>
>>87945186
What's funny is he's still a boyscout. He's just much more mature about it. He's certainly not misanthropic (entirely, after all he's trying) but he is wise to just HOW corrupt people are.
>>
people have forgotten how Scott was before Emma
>>
>>87944776
>Civil War Tony
There was no redemption possible for the shit him, Reed and Hank did there. What, fans of the characters should have to deal with the fact the superhero they always loved was now a total unredeemable dipshit? Worse than Doom?

>Moreso than the whole hurr durr revolving door of death.
The hurr durr revolving door of death is a good thing. It's not important that "THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME" after an event; just tell the story, bring the character back when needed. If his death was bullshit in a bullshit event (like this one), we don't have to be too mad once he's back. If it was well done (Nightcrawler in Second Coming), we get a good dramatic scene with our guy, but we get to read more of him later. Win-win situation.

>>87944931
>Chthon
When? Kinda wanna read it.
>>
>>87945409
>implying Jean doesn't make people gay
He was just protecting his lifestyle choices.
>>
>>87944973
I think most Marvel writers are not interested in dealing with it, sadly, as they don't want to write Wanda.

Redemption and trying to turn bad into good are big parts of Wanda's character, but recent retcons have cut away those thematic strands. She's no longer a mutant, and Carnage and Doctor Strange have stolen her villains, she has no friends in the Avengers, and is disconnected from the modern MU.

Because there's such confusion over Doom, Chthon, and the made-up asspull bullshit that is Life-Force, it's difficult to resolve, as Wanda cannot confront the source of that power, because no writer can agree on who or what it was.

Robinson has actually made it even worse by implying it is "woman magic".

Rick Remender was too much of a grumpy fuck to tackle it, really.

The stuff about the Celestials and mutants is curious, as Chthon would have a huge demonic Elder-erection at the thought of the Celestials coming to Earth and waging war and perhaps destroying his sister Gaea.
>>
>>87944003
First he should be banned from the X-men for all the times he has fucked them over for other teams. Then the InHumans throw him away because he's no longer useful to them as well as seen as an insider for mutants. And because of his actions towards both the X-men/ InHumans, the last thing he has left, the Avengers don't real want anything to do with him (add in that the Avengers are still dealing with how they themselves have managed to fuck over both of those groups as well).

So with one of his dumb ass ideas he does something so stupid to gain the favor of ANY of those teams back he creates a problem so bad that not only does he fuck all three of them, he ends up killing himself horribly in the process.

Basically he out Hank Pym's Hank Pym.
>>
>>87944108
>Cyclops is literally the only person holding mutant kinds bullshit at bay
>as a result he keeps getting covered in it
>>
>>87945667

Damn anon that's a thing of beauty. Beast dying alone because of his own stupidity. Dying by anyone else's hands gives Marvel too much ammo to make him a martyr of some kind and still looked upon favorably. But to die by his own hand. It's so brilliant I don't know how i never thought of it.
>>
>>87945565

>Robinson has actually made it even worse by implying it is "woman magic".

pretty sure he never implied that at all??
>>
File: 32452345d.jpg (550KB, 1982x1079px) Image search: [Google]
32452345d.jpg
550KB, 1982x1079px
>>87945667
If he has to live, every story should end with him being banished in shame
>>
File: holb_c13651220151106120100.jpg (39KB, 462x312px) Image search: [Google]
holb_c13651220151106120100.jpg
39KB, 462x312px
>>87945750
is it weird I want to request that in a drawthread as some sort of political cartoon now?
>>
>>87945807
>Shits on Rightclops
>Drinks and Drives
Could this man be any wronger?
>>
>>87945412
In Mighty Avengers Chthon poured scorn on Strange's claim that Chaos Magic does not exist. In doing so he implies he was involved.

In Mystic Arcana, Chthon reiterates his role in Wanda's destiny.

In Marvel Tarot (pic) Chthon and Set are mentioned as prime suspects.

In Vision, a major plot device is the Everbloom, which comes from Wundagore and is thus connected to Chthon.
>>
>>87945534
Maybe it was not Jean's powers, but her personality, that turned Ice-Man into the Realm of Gay.
>>
>>87945766
With a track record of being "The Stupidest Smart Guy" like his could it really end any other way?
>>
Remember that time the Inhumans basically punched a hole in the space-time continuum and weakened the galaxy so much with their dumbass war that Cthulhu was almost able to eat up the entire universe?

The Inhumans should seriously just fuck off back to space
>>
>>87946400
That alone, after being WARNED, should be enough for specieses of a number of galaxies to line up and piss on their graves, for aeons to come.

>>87946094
Thank you!
>>
Did/Has Cthon show up in Scarlet Witch? I think we still have a big bad to find out
>>
>>87939746
the exact opposite actually
>>
>>87935784
>tfw cyclops will never go back to the boy scout

everything about current marvel is absolute garbage, they might as well just remake some classic older stories / issues, no more surprises or twists but at least some entertainment with update art

FUCK
>>
>>87944163

if they dont care about their experiment then they really shouldnt have much to say. how many dead mutant futures exist? how many viruses and plagues exist that target mutants? mutants are the pandas of superhumanity
>>
>>87946777
They have a lot, a LOT more sex though
>>
I truly hope that a few years from now, Marvel will stop trying to pander to the audience that doesn't buy comics and sack that jew Perlmutter and we can all remember back to moments like "omg Cyclops is LITERALLY Hitler" and laugh bitterly as we all think "I'm glad it's over"
>>
>>87945771
he literately did in the first few issues
Robinson is a hack
>>
>>87946723
>Just want to be left alone and stop getting fucked with
>Entire rest of the world lets these new guys come in and fuck you up
>Rest of the world looks the other way and says what great guys they are and that you need to knock your shit off and let these new guys do whatever they want to you

Idk I think anon is pretty nail on the head there for the Mutants being Palestine
>>
>>87941839

No idea WHEN, but both him AND Jean Grey coming back is guaranteed.

The existence of Rachael confirms that. They still havent conceived and given birth to her yet
>>
>>87947091
Rachel is from a completely different timeline, also she's Phoenix's biological daughter, not Jean's.
>>
>>87946900

i can't teach critical thinking
>>
notCyclops literally shat on a sacred cloud and then threatened the Inhumans to go tell a bullshit story to the press about how they were intentionally causing genocide just to trigger mass hate crimes against their species. How is that right? And now 8 months later Mutants are going to attack the Inhumans? They're fucking lucky the Inhumans didn't outright murder and rape their women and children after the stunt Cyclops pulled on them.
>>
Your almighty flawless, precious, perfect hero who you think can never do wrong, Cyclops, isn't going to sleep with ANY of you, senpais.
>>
>>87944287
He sure as hell doesn't deserve to get stuck with a Jean.
>>
>>87947160

Rachael is from the future of the mainstream Marvel universe. Therefore if she exists, then Cyclops and Jean will HAVE to return to make her
>>
>>87947160
>>87947319
I thought she was from AoA... or was it Bishop's future?
>>
>>87947264

Because the Inhumans had no justification for using their sacred cloud and didn't care that it was wiping the mutant out.

You're literally excusing religious genocide for the purpose of spreading that religion.
>>
>>87947286
That's exactly what I'm saying, too. Both Jean and Emma are practically two sides of the same (whore) coin.
>>
>>87947319
Rachel was from the Days of Future Past universe/time line. They don't have to bone to make her cause she's from a universe/timeline that never happened now.
>>
>>87946903
no, because the inhumans and Palestinians both use their religion to justify their atrocities
>>
>>87947271
And? Sit down anon. Let me break this to you as gently as I can, you can like someone without wanting to fuck them. Like your mom or dad.

Well, normal people, not you. You deviant fuck.
>>
>>87947610
And the Jews don't?
>>
>>87947610

So do the Jews, who believe it was initially THEIR holy land.

And the complaints o the Palestinians go deeper than just a religious outrage. They're literally being forced out of their home and being told they're the bad guys for not going along with it.
>>
>>87947264
Black bolt finally figured out that he can text, huh? Sorry about your wife sucking all that dick that's not yours and all...
>>
>>87947676
and whats their excuse for killing gay people?
>>
File: 74b[1].jpg (16KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b[1].jpg
16KB, 252x291px
>>87947715

I fail to see what your point is being that has literally nothing to do with the war going on between the Jews and the Palestinians, goyim.
>>
>>87947844
it's the Palestinians killing gays, not the Jews
>>
>>87947868

No shit. The point is that you have no point.

>The Axis Powers were clearly in the wrong in WWII
>BUT THE US STILL HAD SEGREGATION AND THE BRITISH MONARCHY IS A PRODUCT OF INCEST

This is how you sound
>>
>>87947954
so you're cool with supporting a bunch of religious fundamentalists who persecute women and kill gays, good to know
>>
>>87948064
>A group can't be right about one thing and wrong about another

Guess what anon. The US as a whole is okay supporting people like that because it gets us resources. One day you'll make it out of High School and realize the world is many many many shades of grey and nobody is objectively right or wrong.

The Palestinians have more of a leg to stand on than the Jews in the Israel/Palestine conflict but they still hold some shitty and archaic beliefs and do some fucked up shit.
>>
>>87948273
says the person who compared the Israelis to the Nazis
>>
>>87948064
Just like how I support a nation that's proud to have had its hands in so many coups despite only having existed for less than 250 years.
>>
>>87948344
>Are they mounting an ethnic genocide?
If yes, then his nazi comparison is valid.
>>
>>87948397
>genocide
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/328404/palestinian-population-to-pass-jews-by-2017-in-israel-and-territories/
>>
>>87948344

With as asshurt and fallacious as you're getting it's starting to sound like you're browsing this thread directly from Israel, goyim.

The analogy was not one comparing Israel to Nazi Germany it was an analogy comparing your inability to see dissociate other wrongdoings from a greater argument.

Further, the comparison between Israel and Nazi Germany isn't even a new one if that even WAS my intent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/08/the-israeli-general-who-compared-the-jewish-state-to-nazi-era-germany/

You're just using inflammatory language to ignore points though which leads me to believe you have a personal stake in this and are blinded or you're just an Atheist who is bad at arguing and needs to shit on Islam.
>>
File: 1478452023260.jpg (60KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1478452023260.jpg
60KB, 500x385px
>>87948064
they had perfectly fine societies that didn't do any of that shit before you destroyed them you judgemental first world prick
>>
are there even people who LIKE the inhumans?
>>
>>87948558
You think it's bad now, wait until we have a viable alternative to petroleum, and no one needs their liquefied dinosaurs anymore.
>>
>>87948602
Jews apparently. Kinda ironic considering Magneto is a Mutant.
>>
>>87948558

Pre-Iranian Revolution girls were such qts
>>
>>87948623
Arabs love Trump specifically and only because of the notion that maybe America will leave them the fuck alone instead of constantly supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

The sooner you stop sabotaging progressive ideals by supporting Saudi Arabia the better.
>>
>>87948602
They're ok, and the kenkins book was good. I like them even more now that they off'd cycuck.
>>
>>87948555
no, i just dont feel like supporting a bunch of terrorists over one of the only places in the middle east where gays dont have to worry about being butchered
>>
>>87948722
>no, i just dont feel like supporting a bunch of terrorists
You already support "a bunch of terrorists" when you tore up all the other places where gays didn't "get butchered" fuck you hiding behind LGBT moralizing you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>87948722

The fact that you hold being allowed to fuck other men above the rights of an entire peoples is hilarious. This is why Trump won. Because people on the left put so much stake in fluff social issues.

You realize your country keeps these gay killing tyrants in power right?
>>
>>87948758
what other places?
>>
>>87948809
yes, tell me more about fluff
http://www.advocate.com/politics/commentary/2006/07/11/palestine-and-gay-rights
>>
>>87948845

The way they treat gays is abhorrent. I'm saying that it's stupid to let your crusade for gay rights blind you to the moral ambiguities of other issues simply because gay rights is an easy to comprehend political issue that any High School to early-20s aged liberal can latch onto and talk about. It doesn't require much thought.

The entirety of the last election was fought primarily on social issues for the left and completely ignored foreign and economic policy that latter of which concerns a hell of a lot more of the US than what someone's stance is on gay rights and which is why the working class came out so heavily for the right.
>>
>>87948558
>they had perfectly fine societies that didn't do any of that shit before you destroyed them you
>you

No. You can't pin that shit on whitey. Muslims did all of that shit. The "good" societies in your photo only exited because white westerners FORCED them to exist, and they were upheld with the power of the secular dictators supported by the west. Because the natural direction muslim societies head towards, free of external powers, is in the bottom of your picture.
>>
The InHumans just don't make sense. Everybody despises the mutants but all seem to welcome the cloud that can potentially change them into a freak. Has there been a story yet where at least one human hates what they have done to them and goes nuts?
>>
Jesus fucking Christ
>>87944037 was right
this topic is just an excuse to post /pol/
>>
>>87949173
Most of these new inhumans I've seen look all too human, only with like, punk haircuts? Then again, I'm not following any of their books.
>>
>>87949231
The personal is /pol/itical anon.
>>
>>87949446
They're trying too hard, like any punk wannabe they just want to adopt the risqué outsider identity by choice, rather than actually being an outcast by way of the life lottery like the mutants.
They're super-posers.
>>
>>87947264
their religion was sterilizing and genocide another people, cyclops could have killed all of them and Thor should have helped.
>>
>>87942254
I remember the FCBD preview of Uncanny Inhumans had a big ol' Cyclops on it.
I think at some point they planned to keep him alive and active while everything went on.
>>
>>87951839
>I think at some point they planned to keep him alive and active while everything went on.

Marvel pissed away so much potential with where Scott Summers was over the last five years they should feel ashamed. Think of the stories they could have told, but no, they sidelined a character that was as hot as a character could get and then shit on him, then killed him by fart.

What retards.
>>
>Talking about Rightclopes.
>Thread goes on a while.
>So far so good.
>Then the SJWs get prissy and ruin the fucking thread, like usual.

God fucking damn it. There's like... ONE fucking /pol/ster here and a bunch of fucking SJW whiners.

STOP FUCKING FEEDING THE TROLL AND POST ABOUT RIGHTCLOPS!
>>
>>87951861
>Then the SJWs get prissy

Oh fuck off. You guys get just as 'triggered' as they do.
>>
>>87951876

Found one of them.
>>
>>87951876
>you guys
>>
>>87935784
Cyclops is hitler because he is right
Hitler was right
>>
>>87951911
>Found one of them.

Yeah. SJWs always go around calling everyone retards. It takes two groups of assholes to ruin a thread and you're one of them. Own that shit.

>>87951918
>>you guys

You too.
>>
>>87951861
I'm pretty sure the multiple anons carrying on the off-topic antisemitic conversations aren't just "ONE fucking /pol/ster"
>>
>>87951935
>ruining the thread
>tells others to "own that shit"
ha

hah hah
>>
>>87936221
IT'S A FART, AND YOU ARE TARD
HAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>87951958
>Pol-tard talks shit about SJWs ruining the thread ignoring that it was his group and that group participating in non-Cyclops chat.

>Accuses anyone who calls him an asshole of being an SJW

You're cancer. Talk comics or get the fuck out.
>>
>>87952057
>you're SJW
>no you're /pol/!

OMFG. Right on cue. The offended SJW flings names and pretends NOT to be SJW.

I want BOTH you and /pol/ to L E A V E.
>>
>>87951924
"Scott Summers: Superior Hitler" ongoing when?
>>
>>87952066
>Can't stop making accusations.

Dude, we've all seen you before. You aren't fooling anyone. Get busy pressing X or get the fuck out.

X
>>
>>87935784
>But you have made enemies of us forever
Storytime where? This seems like an incredibly retarded line to say to someone who just fixed your shit
>>
>>87952117

This.

>Hey, let's leave this incredibly dangerous fartcloud of genocide hanging over people it kills.
>I mean... even thought it's OUR FAULT people are dying let's blame Scott anyway. He's HITLER!

The fact they had the GALL to kill him after they KILLED SO MANY ALREADY is fucking MINDBLOWING.
>>
>>87952117
>This seems like an incredibly retarded line to say to someone who just fixed your shit

The Inhumans are shit people. The royals are shit Inhumans. I'm fully looking forward to Emma dropping an asteroid on their little floating city.

I hope Storm and Beast are there servicing them when it blows the fuck up.
>>
>>87943042
>how to spot a shill 101
>>
>>87943772
Underrated!

I see waht you did there
>>
>>87942254
>Hence why they're sending them to space

when this is happening? I like space inhumans.
>>
>>87942416
anon you have some hard dedication to shit post in rigthclops treads i salute you faggot
>>
>>87946869
i just hope i can live longer enougth to see that day
>>
>>87944037
you wrote literally the same wxact post yesterday. It seems you have the habit of calling people hitler when you rub out of arguments.
>>
>>87941845
Except that's not true. The Celestials have come many times and the presence/lack of mutants have never been a real issue to them. We've even seen several futures where there are no mutants and the Celestials didn't do jack shit.
>>
>>87935784
Isn't this Fake Cyclops?
>>
>>87952825
Dude, the Celestials don't give jack shit about mutants, just like they don't give jack shit about humans, what they care about is evolution: because Earth has the potential to one day evolve a Celestial of it's own to join their ranks.
They only even care about mutant's continued evolution because mutants are the next link in the chain, the next wrung of the ladder, that will eventually get Earth species to a point that matters to a space-god.
>>
>>87948558
>>87948647
THIS. so much this.
Americans are unaware their interventions fucked up many good places, and basically put horrible people (way worse then Trump) in power simply because they aligned at the time with their (america and Israel) interests. Sure, the Shah wasnt perfect, but who is? and at least he cared about his people enough to push progress. Too bad he pushed for the wrong one: nationalizing oil.
>>
>>87952885
>has the potential to one day evolve a Celestial of it's own to join their ranks.
ONLY THROUGH MUTANTS
idiot
>>
>>87936711
>everyone I don't agree with is le evil alt right men

I bet you're still crying over Trumps victory
>>
>>87953200
Correction: only through --mutations--, the X-Men and their ilk (homo superior) are the mutations off of the human species (homo sapiens), just as othropithicus or whatever -mutated- into the missing links and then neandrethals and early homo sapiens were the mutants of their line, evolving on the fly things like opposable thumbs, language skills, tool use, and bigger brains.
What a bunch of mutie freaks!
The idea is that eventually the best traits of mutants will become universal among the whole of the "homo superior" species until a -mutant- race evolves from "homo superior" and the Celestials favor that evolving group.
>>
>>87953204
Why would I? He earned it, nobody sucks Putin's cock like him.
>>
>>87935867
I'm 32, and I think it's hilarious, faggot.
>>
File: Death Of X (2016-) 004-023.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Death Of X (2016-) 004-023.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Cyclops didn't stop anything.
/co/ is sick
>>
>>87953200
Don't they already have that in Franklin Richards?
>>
>>87941681
Do you know how many orders he got from SHIELD for new weapons?
>>
>>87944194
>Russia in middle of winter
Attrition is a bitch mechanic.
>>
>>87953569
I think Franklin can make them his bitches.
>>
>>87953423

How could Bendis break up love this pure?
>>
>>87952868
Even as a mental projection of a grief stricken Emma, he's right.
>>
>>87952868
>>87953787

She also basically lived in his head for years and was his wife so I'd say she's the authority on what makes Scott, Scott.
>>
>>87935784
The more I look at this page, the more I find it hilarious
>medusa's "wtf man" hand pose
>blackbolt's face when medusa gives that shit line
>>
>>87947647
>you can like someone without wanting to fuck them.

Ive seen countless people on here get slapped with the "She/He's not going to sleep with you, senpai" when they defend someone THEY like. But you should be exempt when YOU do it?

Nice double standard.
>>
>>87952144
Lets not forget guys, the Inhumans were slave owners for decades until Marvel got rid of them for the movie.
>>
Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Inhuman and X-Men for the past couple years? What's this cloud? What's the conflict here? What's up with Cyclops? From the OP alone, it seems like the inhumans are dicks.
>>
>>87953786
O5 faggotry.
>>
>>87935784
He's Hitler because he was trying to save his people from genocide by a wannabe master race and got gassed for it
... wait a minute
>>
>>87935784
What the fuck is wrong with Medusa, does she even think about the crap she's saying?
>>
>>87953898

Bare in mind I haven't read since a little after AvX.

A bomb went off spreading a terrigen mist (which turns people into Inhumans) across the world. This mist kills or sterilizes all mutants it comes into contact with. Everyone seems fine with it except Marvel's punching bag, the X-Men.

Well...some of them.

Scott, seemingly the only person in the Marvel U that contains common sense, naturally wants to put a stop to these mists and finds a way to do so that renders the mists harmless to both mutant and Inhumans.

Now the entire Marvel Universe is calling Cyclops Hitler and the worst thing in the world and even mutants are turning against him.

No, none of us can explain why. Only Marvel is deluded enough to know why Cyclops is the bad guy for saving his people and doing no harm to anyone else.
>>
>>87953898
Back during the Infinity event BlackBolt was faced with imminent death at the hands of Thanos so he detonated all the terrigen crystals the Inhumans had to create a massive amount of new Inhumans from all the random people on Earth that carry their gene. The exact medical effects the cloud had were somewhat inconsistent, some books made it so it had a chance to kill humans or inhumans, while others made it harmless.

For months this cloud didn't really do anything to mutants but after Secret Wars III they revealed that the cloud killed and sterilized mutants during the 8 month timeskip. We also heard that Cyclops did some extreme thing like attack Inhumans to be considered Hitler.

Now after all these months of X books talking about how shit Cyclops was we get the story of what really happened. After discovering the cloud's toxic effects Cyclops died immediately from exposure, wanting to give him a martyr's death Emma made a projection of him and made a telepathic statement across the world warning mutants of the cloud and blaming Inhumans.

Fake Cyclops then went to recruit Alchemy (a mutant) to help him neutralize a cloud, which of course was met with resistance from the Inhumans that considered the cloud sacred. Alchemy succeeded but died from exposure, then Emma made fake Cyclops go to Medusa and BB to antagonize them one last time so they'd kill him and give Scott a hero's death.
>>
>>87953957

Still love that the Inhuman's defense for genocide was MUH RELIGION. That's what Marvel is going with.
>>
>>87953973
Well, Inhumans are allegory for muslims and refugees.
>>
>>87954022

Does that make Cyclops Trump and the X-Men nationalists?
>>
>>87954053
No, only Hitlerclops.
>>
>>87953957
So Realclops died a while back? And any recent shenanigans have been done by Emma Frost? Do others in the marvel u know this?
>>
>>87954057
No, only Emma and the Cuckos know this. She only made the projection for a short time (like 1 day at most) after he died to the cloud 8 months ago and went into hiding after the funeral. She's going to come back during the Inhumans vs X-men event coming soon.
>>
>>87954057
Havok only. It'll be reealed to Kidclops next year.
>>
>>87954072
oh and Havok, forgot about him.
>>
>>87954097
Just like writers, amirite?
>>
File: evil confused eye.png (188KB, 470x430px) Image search: [Google]
evil confused eye.png
188KB, 470x430px
>>87942036

As a casual to me this all looks like some sort of tactic to replace Mutants role in the comic universe with Inhumans so it can be exploited in the cinematic universe while definetively killing the FOX all in a single shot.
>>
>>87954165
It is, but fortunately some deemed the Inhumans movie as a waste of time because this push resulted in failure saleswise and it's been demoted to just being a TV series, so the push should be stopping by now.
>>
>>87954187
We'll have to wait for Ressurrexxiion to drop. If X-books get Leth, Hopeless, Cain, Henderson and Land while Inhumans, you know, don't... what's the point, even if there's no push, X-books will be still kicked around.
>>
>>87939546
>http://imgur.com/a/pzAbl
Is this seriously where all the hitler things come from? Because he stopped the murdering cloud?

It is because by doing it it prevented the Inhumans to breed or something?
>>
>>87954128
and rightfully so. Havok a shit. Literally wost Summers.
>>
>>87954228
Yeah even if the push ends there's no guarantee that the X books will be good again since they've been shit for longer than the Nuhumans have been around.
>>
>>87954334
I've liked Havok ever since Peter David wrote him. I also think only Peter David wrote him well.
>>
>>87935784
>Mutants are dying from mists
>Cyclops has the mists altered so they no long fatal to anyone
>is killed for it
No matter how you bend this, the inhumans come across like the bad guys here. They know the mists poison a species that was likely here longer than they ever have. They are the invasive species here. They know it and they didn't seem massively bothered about it.
I'm with the X-men this time
>>
File: cyclopshitler.png (44KB, 782x572px) Image search: [Google]
cyclopshitler.png
44KB, 782x572px
>>87954234
Reminder
>>
>>87945667
I'm with you, man.
At this point Beast is nothing more than a renegade Mad Scientist.
>>
>>87935784
He's exactly reverse Hitler
>>
File: Champions.jpg (148KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Champions.jpg
148KB, 960x480px
>>87935794
Don't worry, folks: They've got a spare.
>>
>>87936952
If you put it like that, and given OPs?

Yeah! The inhumans are inhumanly retarded.
>>
Can Kreespawn create more Terrigen or that one cloud is all they have left?
>>
>>87953886
>But you should be exempt when YOU do it?

Anon, it's still stupid when they do it too. I know you've been waiting for your turn quite patiently to call someone else a white knight, but it's still retarded.

>(x) is my favorite character!

>>Hurf durf, they won't fuck you, *snicker*.

>No shit. They won't swing by the house and fuck your wife either even though someone has to.
>>
>>87935784
So, did marvel backpedal?
>>
>>87958495
Maybe. But then again, it looks like they'll go full retard in IvX, with Storm defecting to Inhumans and evil Magneto terrorizing Inhuman youth of color.
Rest assured, they won't shit on X-Men a lot, they need X-bucks for Resurrexion.
>>
>>87958682

Good let Magneto raze it all to the ground. Send them back to the moon.
>>
>>87959498
>Good let Magneto raze it all to the ground.

It's been 8 months and Magneto has done fuck all. Emma found out that the cloud was dangerous to mutants and destroyed on in one frigging day.

Magneto is a scrub.
>>
>>87960076
Moment Cyclops died, Magneto retired.
Again. Then he got to action because of fucking Warren.
>>
>>87960076

Never count Magneto out when there's a war to be fought on Mutant ground.
>>
Man I just watched Apocalypse last night. I miss the OG X-Men cast so much. How did they get such perfect casting and character portrayals in that and then come to whatever the fuck these recent movies are. Once again Xavier and Magneto are the only two good parts of the movie.
>>
>>87936264
Ask Quire.
>>
>You've made villains of us FOREVER for solving a problem, that in no way negatively affects us

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When did Medusa become such a turbotard?
>>
Can someone confirm for me that Colossus is still on the right side? I didn't give a shit about all the fucking traitorous uncle tom scum that left with Logan and I know based Magneto, Namor and Emma would always be on Scott's side but I knowing Colossus is still there will help me sleep at night.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.