[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: champions.png (103KB, 271x223px) Image search: [Google]
champions.png
103KB, 271x223px
> champions
>>
>>87931613
>didn't do anything except die immediately
>even if he did, the actions of "Cyclops" in Death of X hurt no one except Alchemy
>LITERALLY HITLER! WORSE THAN HILTER ACTUALLY!
>>
>that anon who went THEY DIDN'T CALL HIM HITLER, KILL URSELVES!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 688x1526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 688x1526px
"Yeah, well, let me tell you a secret, Marvel. I voted for the other guy."
>>
>he stopped a deadly cloud that was killing his race and didn't seriously injure anyone doing so!

Truly hitleresque
>>
>>87931843
>MARVEL DID NOT CALL THEIR CHARACTER HITLER THEY DID NOT THEY WERE REFERRING TO THE HITLER PARADOX OBVIOUSLY U DIPSHITS
>>
>>87933181
"Might do evil"

What evil did he do again?
>>
>>87931613
I don't blame Waid. He was just going by what the X-Writers themselves had set up. The humans hated the mutants more than ever because of Cyclops. The X-Men were angry at Cyclops and blamed him for making everything worse because he did something terrible. Sunfire was treated as a pariah for being on Cyclops' side. Teen Cyclops himself felt horrible terrible guilt over his future self's actions. Toad tried to kill Teen Cyclops to prevent Adult Cyclops from ever doing that terrible thing.
How was he supposed to know that Cyclops literally did nothing wrong based on the information we all had?
>>
>>87931613
GAH! OPINIONATED TEENAGERS WITH SUPERPOWERS DOING "HEROICS"

Who's mentoring this little shits.
>>
>>87933374
Still bad writing though. He could have dance around what ifs and be subtle with the accusation since there's no confirmation about the details of cyclops' supposed action. He could have his characters think a little bit critically. Hell, they have Amadeus Cho.
>>
>>87933419
No one because they decided "ADULTS ARE SO EVIL AND UNCARING".

I can actually fully understand /co/'s desire to see Kamala's vagina completely wrecked by dicks.
>>
>>87933463
So these kids in the middle of their puberty stage were allowed to run around doing heroics with no mentor to guide them?

Cyke was right.
>>
Would /co/ actually be happier if Cyclops really did some awful Hitler-esque shit?
>>
M I C R O A G G R E S S I O N
>>
>>87933606
well
I mean
it would be something, at least

you gotta walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk, unjustified comparisons to hitler never did any good for anybody
>>
>>87933606
I think Xfags would be happy if Marvel write them better. If they're going to tarnish the reputation of a pioneering Xmen who also happens to be one of the pillars of the franchise, they could have at least plot it out carefully.

> Cyclops
> pioneering member of the Xmen
> leader of the Xmen
> founder and former leader of XFactor
> member of various X-Team
> source or morale
> source of ambition
> compromised and sacrificed personal stuff for the mutant kind
> character assassinated for cashgrab events

> Scott Summers
> mentor, friend, leader, father, lover, husband
> hero
> died because he inhaled a gas
> pseudoself got assblasted by BB
>>
File: scottdidnotget.jpg (237KB, 1266x274px) Image search: [Google]
scottdidnotget.jpg
237KB, 1266x274px
>>87933689
>>
Says the kids that thought it was appropriate to check their twitter feed over a corpse of a person they failed to save.
>>
>>87933902
And who think fixing train tracks are more important than fighting supervillians.
>>
Teenagers being dumb, opinionated and ignorant? Did you also just discovered over that water is usually wet as well anon?
>>
>>87931613
What a good thread.
>>
>>87934098
>Teenagers being dumb, opinionated and ignorant?
Teenagers who got superpowers and are allowed by established heroes to run around unsupervised.
>>
>>87933463
>I can actually fully understand /co/'s desire to see Kamala's vagina completely wrecked by dicks
That's has nothing to do with Mark #Woke's shitty comic, though.
>>
>>87934174
>Teenagers who got superpowers and are allowed by established heroes to run around unsupervised.

These established heroes are too busy stupidly fighting each other.
>>
>>87933689
>> source or morale
>> source of ambition
LIES

That's Storm and Magneto.
>>
>>87933689
They didn't even give Cyke a little fight. He deserved a better death.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.