[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Korra.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Korra.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
Legend of Korra is /co/'s go to example of tremendous potential, and pretty much everyone on this board admits that it's not a good show, at least not as good as the Last Airbender. So many things went wrong - the characters, the plot, the pacing...
...but what went right? What elements of LoK did you like, /co/?

Personally, I've liked the villains - except Unalaq and Vaatu, they were all relatable, likable, unique and interesting. Also, art deco and dieselpunk is certainly something that I enjoy, and because of it I forgave Korra a lot of it's flaws at first.
>>
>>87931355
>what went right
fapbait for /co/ and lesbian bait for tumblr.
>>
>>87931355
Amazing animation, designs and music.
>>
>>87931355
Korra's boobs.
>>
the idea of a highly spiritual society, where that spirituality has an obvious physical impact on the world, going through the industrial revolution and modernising is a premise rife for making interesting conflicts which. Sadly the overall quality of the writing didn't really do the ideas justice.

>>87931656
http://imgur.com/a/Wc2If
>>
>>87931355
E;R what are you doing here?
>>
Amon was amazing. Even after the big reveal, even if I felt the character suffered, I thought he was a great villain.
>>
>>87931689
>complete
No Azula, Toph, Lin, Kuvira, Kyoshi, Zhu Li, Ursa, Mai, Jinora, Opal, Kya, Yue, Eske, Suyin, Ming-Hua, P'Li, Smellerbee, or June.
>>
>>87931788
>No Azula, Toph, Lin, Kuvira, Kyoshi, Zhu Li, Ursa, Mai, Jinora, Opal, Kya, Yue, Eske, Suyin, Ming-Hua, P'Li, Smellerbee, or June.
yeah it's not the best, but I can't be bothered to extend it, if you can then feel free
>>
File: Aang.jpg (22KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
Aang.jpg
22KB, 640x484px
Everything >>87931496 said, what OP said about the villains, a lot of the nods to the original series (pic especially related), as well as the fact that it wasn't a blatant copy of ATLA which is better than 90% of sequels out there

Also, Korra herself is super cute!
>>
Korra's massive breasts.
>>
File: 1478954727375.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478954727375.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>87932017
>a lot of the nods to the original series

mfw Aang goes Avatar State in the book 1 flashback and the original TLA theme starts playing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.