[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robin Hood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FoxHood.png (2MB, 1808x1090px) Image search: [Google]
FoxHood.png
2MB, 1808x1090px
So I watched this for the first time and what the heck, why everybody is an animal and not human?

Kinnda feel akward.
>>
>>87930906
>So I watched this for the first time and what the heck, why everybody is an animal and not human?
it was during Disney's 'let's make sure all the kids grow up to be furries' era
>>
>>87930906
I want Robin Hood to dress up like a gypsy woman and fuck his ass.
>>
File: 1480047032411.jpg (35KB, 348x296px) Image search: [Google]
1480047032411.jpg
35KB, 348x296px
>>87930906
>>87931056

Go away, we´ll never accept you in our cool kids club, furverts
>>
>>87930906
because it was made to appeal to children, and children like animals.
>>
>>87930906
Wasn't it initially inspired by the Reynard folktales before changing to Robin Hood?
>>
>>87931081
>Not wanting to fuck Robin Hood as he moans out "Oooh de lally ooh de lally golly what a day"
Pleb.
>>
Animals have higher appeal to kids than humans, it's as basic as it gets.
>>
Robin Hood made by penis tingle when I was little. From that moment onwards I was destined to be a furry,
>>
File: 1248241075743.jpg (14KB, 317x367px) Image search: [Google]
1248241075743.jpg
14KB, 317x367px
>ppl only cares to project their fetish in animation instead of apreciating it as an artform
>>
Pretty sure this film kicked off the whole furry fetish, I think it's the earliest recognizable example of the genre, sure Donald and Mickey are animal people but they're not furries like these clearly are
>>
>>87930906
Weird Aesop's fables tradition that the West has. Doesn't happen in anime because they don't have aesop's fables in the back of their mind.
>>
>>87931109
Yes. Bet the takes we're too violent to adapt. So they went with Robin Hood and just made him a fox.
>>
>>87931213
>grow up watching Robin Hood
>second fave Disney after Sleeping Beauty
>not a furry
>never will be able to discuss this movie or admit I enjoy it

Yiff in hell filth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp76cHN2FDU
>>
>>87931713
Really? I never knew that, that's very interesting
>>
>>87931213
>>87931748

desu this movie's kind of dull and the animation isn't great comapred to other Disney movies. I've never enjoyed it even as a kid and I ended up growing up to have a furry fetish anyway

What a strange world how these things work
>>
>>87931483
Earliest example is Anubis and Horus.
>>
>>87931916

Prince John and Kaa are GOAT Disney creations you fuckwit
>>
>>87931931
Your of by about 35,000 years there anon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion-man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.