[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back in time and kill infant Joker, would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1306042616661.jpg (117KB, 805x805px) Image search: [Google]
1306042616661.jpg
117KB, 805x805px
If you could go back in time and kill infant Joker, would you do it? How would you prevent present Batman from stopping you?
>>
>>87924091
But how would you know it was Joker in the first place?
>>
>>87924091
No you fucking moron. I'd create a paradox and destroy the fabric of reality as we know it. People like you are the reason why if there were time travelers out there they wouldn't tell us.
>>
>>87924091
I would superglue the joker baby to Thomas Wayne's chest so it would die when he is shot

since batman wouldnt exist without his dad and the joker baby being shot he wouldt be able to go back in time and stop it without erasing himself from time, therefore being unable to stop it

checkmate batfag
>>
>>87924091
I don't know, but I'd find a way.
I'll put this poor child out of his misery before Batman comes along decided to force himself onto a poor defenseless baby.
>>
Avoid problems by killing him as an adult. Get a job at Arkham, and when Joker is incarcerated the first time, poison his food. The staff is probably big enough to make it difficult to trace, and without Joker, and therefore Harley, Gotham becomes a better place.
>>
I really just want a what if story of some police officer just pumping a bullet into him while he's vulnerable (post bat-concussion) and saying he thought he was going to spray him wtih his acid flower or some shit

Cop gets a trial and a public reprimand, but behind the scenes is getting his back patted by everyone on the force, shook hands with the mayor, a massive movement in gotham to remove the charges agains the officer, the guy gets to keep his job, 3 years down the line he's up for commissioner
>>
>>87924585
batman would probably cuck so hard and find away to reverse time to bring his boyfriend back
>>
>>87924585
for what purpose? what would that story add overall
>>
>>87924091
>kill
I prefer rape.
>>
>>87924091
>How would you prevent present Batman from stopping you?

Go back in time and kill Batman's parents in front of him so he lives out his days as a depressed, disturbed hermit frittering away his inheritance on drugs and prostitutes.
>>
File: lobotomy.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lobotomy.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Why doesn't Arkham just "cure" The Joker?
>>
File: CharlesManson2014.jpg (40KB, 547x660px) Image search: [Google]
CharlesManson2014.jpg
40KB, 547x660px
>>87924585
>cop gets a trial
>for blowing away a repeat mass-murderer like the Joker
Imagine if someone like pic related escaped from jail every couple years and each time he did 15-20 people would die. After the third break out the first person, cop or not, who straight walked up and shot him in the face would get the motherfucking Medal of Freedom and the keys to the city, not a trial.

If anyone's going on trial it's the incompetent asylum staff.
>>
>>87924091
Wait, what if... instead, we take baby Joker and give him to Batman to raise in an effort to both erase the Joker we know from the timeline and ALSO provide him a stable upbringing that could, in theory, result in something closer to Earth-3's Jokester?
>>
>>87924498
Joker's immune to poison.
>>
>>87924752
A modicum of realism, and a feeling of satisfaction for fans who keep being put through the same loops over and over.
>>
Kill an infant? No way, that's too dark for me.
I'd probably just give it AIDS or something so he'd die when he gets older, so it's more ethical when he does die.
>>
>>87925588
Fucking this x1000000000000.
>>
he already died two times in the last five years and came back worse each time

death isn't going to stop him
>>
>>87925584
I think he's just immune to HIS poison.
>>
>>87925540
>yfw the teen-aged Joker rebels against his father by turning to crime
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.