[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh I didn't know D-Man was gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

Huh I didn't know D-Man was gay.
>>
>>87914352
He's literally called the D man. Why would you think someone named D-man doesn't love the D?
>>
>>87914365
Goddammit, beat me to it.
>>
>>87914352

everyone is gay in marvel now.
>>
>>87914352
He looks like a numale, of course he's gay now
>>
>>87914352
Will Bendis still make fun of him by constantly dismissing him as a crazy hobo that didn't deserve to be an Avenger?
>>
>>87914352

Is this shit posting or actually true? I don't read nuMarvel outside of the X-men and you can never tell if stuff like this is made up or real.
>>
>>87914386
This.
>>
>>87917435
It's real, latest issue of Captain America: Sam Wilson shows him with his boyfriend. The story is all about him competing in a Super Wrestling Match.
>>
>>87917604
It was a neat story, except for the pussy ass affirmation of "stronger together" feelings (Poor Hillshill Spencer).

I really don't think D-Man's sexuality was ever addressed before. It's clearly Spencer pushing his progressive agenda, but I'd say it's fair game.
>>
>>87914439
Does anything not look like a numale to you idiots?
>>
>>87917604
>>87917716
The real fucking crime was not hooking up the two wrestlers.
>>
>>87917740
t. nu male
>>
>>87917716
>I really don't think D-Man's sexuality was ever addressed before. It's clearly Spencer pushing his progressive agenda, but I'd say it's fair game.
This. People will act salty about it as if they ever cared about D-Man in the first place. I did though, I love this dude. I didn't like the weird Winter Soldier thing they tried out with him. Him being gay is alright.
>>
i was offended the news outlets called him Sam's sidekick
>>
>>87917910
You expect the "normal" media outlets to know things that not even most /co/ posters know?
>>
>>87917716
>Poor Hillshill Spencer)
He's still feeling it in his arse. His continuing bitchfit on twitter was annoyingly unrelenting that I unfollowed him.

He is exactly the kind of echo chamber neoliberal that lost this election, and he refuses to accept it.
>>
>Guy who the joke is that his costume is shitty and a rip-off of two other heroes

>Give him a generic MCU style costume with angular straps of materal that serve no purpose all over because it's mdern
>>
>>87918178

>echo chamber neoliberal that lost this election, and he refuses to accept it.

No he's not, he's been yelling the whole election Trump had a very real chance to take it because of weak Dem campaigning/over confidence
>>
>>87917716

Oh man, I love it. He's been butthurt as hell after the election.

(Also, Battlestar looked weirdly like a plastic figure in the whole issue.)
>>
>>87918298
>he's not, he's been yelling the whole election Trump had a very real chance
He made some timid, 'hey guys, maybe we shouldn't rest on our laurels' posts while still 100% certain Hillary would win, and now he's crying that he 'always knew' Trump would win and is spending more of his time attacking other liberals for not being 'with her' enough, and bitching about the electoral college than anything else.
>>
>>87917910
What exactly is his job description, anyway?
Chauffeur?
>>
>>87914352
D-Man just wanted the D, man.
>>
>>87917897
>I didn't like the weird Winter Soldier thing they tried out with him. Him being gay is alright.

Agreed. Wasn't it another Scourge story? I didn't like that either. So what if he fucks dudes, at least his bumbling heroic character is intact.

Although most gays are fastidiously clean and unlikely to be the mayor of Hobo-town.
>>
>>87918370
>Battlestar looked weirdly like a plastic figure in the whole issue.

I hate the Poser tracer shit. I refuse to buy dudes that rely on that. Cartoon your books, you fucks.
>>
>>87919017
>So what if he fucks dudes, at least his bumbling heroic character is intact.
Even better is that hopefully this will be the end of Bendis' crazy hobo characterization.
>>
So the guy that is called "D-Man" was turned into a homo? Ha.
>>
File: Captain_America_Vol_1_418.jpg (63KB, 400x609px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_America_Vol_1_418.jpg
63KB, 400x609px
>>87919079
It was akshuelly a Gruenwald thing.
>>
>>87914439
Fuck no, he looks like a goddamn viking with that beard.
>>
>>87919318
There's a difference between how Gruenwald treated D-Man's character and how Bendis did. Gruenwald showed respect for him and wanted you to symapthize with his plight, Bendis clearly doesn't, he wants you to laugh at him.
>>
>>87919390
True. Bendis is a disrespectful twat.
>>
>>87914439
You obviously can't tell the difference between a numale and a manly motherfucker with a kickass beard.
>>
>>87919638
>>87919329
He obviously can. All that beard is, is a cum catcher.
>>
Are you kidding me that they fucking redesigned D-Man
His whole shtick is using a costume that is a rip off of Daredevil and Wolverine
>>
>>87917740
Numale is a meaningless word
>>
>>87920012
That's what numales say.
>>
>>87917745
Yeah, I have no problem with making D-man gay, I just don't like that they gave him a generic twinkie little boyfriend. D-Man idolizes Steve Rogers as the epitome of man, so why would he go for a twink instead of someone ripped like Steve.
>>
No one here will comment that he appears:

http://cbr3.imgix.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Captain-America-Sam-Wilson-15-2-Battlestar.jpg?auto=format&lossless=1&q=40&w=864&h=1185&fit=crop
>>
>>87920251

I just realized Spencer is giving people ersatz Stucky
>>
>>87914352
>D-Man likes the D
It just fits.
>>
>>87920020
>>87920012
Wrekt
>>
>>87914352
Is there any lewds of him?
>>
>>87920365
The lack of any fanart of Captain HYDRA mind-breaking D-man with his All-American D is extremely upsetting.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.