[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This day next year, The Jungle Movie will premiere on Nickelodeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: hey-arnold-1.jpg (188KB, 670x867px) Image search: [Google]
hey-arnold-1.jpg
188KB, 670x867px
This day next year, The Jungle Movie will premiere on Nickelodeon
>>
I guess I can put off killing myself for another year.
>>
>>87895262
I guess Nick's callous nostalgia push isn't so bad after all

pity they keep killing new cartoons
>>
Neat.
>>
>>87895262
The Half-Life 3 of animated movies.
>>
>>87895465
We should be glad that Bartlett is producing, not Newell.
>>
>>87895465
The amount of shit that shouldn't have ever come out but did before HL3 fucking baffles me.
>>
>>87896402
The fact anyone would still want HL3 at this point is baffling to me, especially considering the recent Duke Nukem Forever trainwreck.
>>
File: 1448470436192.png (437KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1448470436192.png
437KB, 800x547px
I need to catch up on Arnold. I stopped halfway through season 2.
>>
>>87896436
That was 5 years ago.
Duke Nukem Forever came out 5 years ago.

So do you think the Jungle movie will be just a wrap up or also a pilot for a new series?
>>
>>87896566
I hope it wraps everything up honestly. I love Hey Arnold, one of my most favorite childhood shows. It had its time to shine though, any new series would just lose the allure for me since I'd be outside of the target audience. Of course there'd be references to the original every now and then, but it would be for an audience 20 years removed from the original.
>>
>>87896662
The entire point of the two one-hour films next year is to just properly conclude the story. So no continuations fortunately.
>>
>>87895262
Won't he be too warm wearing a jacket in the jungle?
>>
>>87895262
This and Samurai Jack are my two most highly anticipated shows of next year.
Still mad at the whole Galactic Kids Next Door fiasco, could've been the holy trinity of god-tier cartoons.
>>
>>87895262
Who is working at Nickelodeon and making all the good decisions in there? I know it isn't their president.

But seriously, I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>87895262
>Airing on Thanksgiving
Not sure if that's bad timing or not.
>>
>>87895465
Just imagine, there are people who have actually died waiting for Half Life 3 to be released
>>
>>87895262
he has like 4 fucking layers of clothes
>>
>>87897511
5 counting underwear
>>
>>87895262
>there are going to be newfags to this world who think he's just a rip off of stewie from SOFUNNY Guy
>>
>>87896045
Let Bartlett be Bartlett.
>>
>>87896996
Considering the terrestrial fauna that reside in most jungles, most notably the giant fucking ants, how many layers of clothes one has is the least of their concerns.
>>
>>87895262
Feels good man. Funny I was just watching the episode concerning his explorer parents last night on teen nick.
>>
>>87896662
Autism: The Post
>>
>>87896566
AFAIK it's meant to wrap up the series which closed on an unresolved note.
>>
Too bad the cast is either old or dead.
>>
>>87897223
>There were people who pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever and died before it was released
They were the lucky ones.
>>
I still find it funny how Helga, Phoebe, Rhonda, and Harold can all still do the original voices 20 years later
>>
>>87899485

Well, 12 years if you go from the end of the show's syndication.
>>
>>87895262
>no Lila

But why?
>>
>>87895309
Ghosts can still watch TV. Do it now!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.