[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this relationship be saved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Death and Thanos.jpg (94KB, 823x413px) Image search: [Google]
Death and Thanos.jpg
94KB, 823x413px
You are now charged to be a counselor for these two, how well do you do?
>>
>>87893551
Tell Thanos that he needs to focus on his needs and his wants. His entire world can't revolve around death
>>
>>87893551
there's nothing to save. Thanos got over her and is now courting Oblivion and at the same time a splinter of him has been embraced by Death and is now going to be by her side forever
>>
It depends how it's written. In a lot of stuff it's not really a "relationship" it's Thanos being a really passive-aggressive stalker.

There's a good way to do Thanos, which we'll call the Mad Titan, and there's a bad way to do Thanos, which maybe we can call the Infantile Beta. He gets the latter a lot, sometimes mixed with the former.
>>
>>87893551
>Thanos got over her and is now courting Oblivion

What the hell with his weird taste in women?

I mean, Deadpool has a thing with Death, but at least their thing is show to be more healthy at least.
>>
>>87893600
I blame communication. Death really isnt great at opening up
>>
>>87893688
She seems to be fine opening her legs up to Wade
>>
>>87893717

DELETE THIS
>>
File: Peachykeen!.jpg (298KB, 756x570px) Image search: [Google]
Peachykeen!.jpg
298KB, 756x570px
>>87893663
>Not being attracted to the universe's personification of death

If you don't get it, you never will.
>>
>>87893890
DC Death is better

But going from a personification to other is weird.
>>
>>87893551
Race swap death with a black girl and he'll drop his obsession
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.