[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All new x-men annual #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 35

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Scott is dead let us read about Dani Moonstar and Oya also guess what Hopeless isnt writting this so it might be readable
>>
Soo Death of X, what a shit story senpai.
>>
>>
>>
>Black kid instead of Quentin Quire

I know he is an awful character but I wax expecting him when I saw the preview.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87884070
pretty sexist and racist

who wants to read this?
>>
>>87884313
Forgot to say, twink iceman has a nice ass.
>>
>>87884336
>sexist and racist

???
>>
>>
>>
That was a forced conflict, lets see what do they do now.
>>
>mutants dying because of the myst

Geez thanks inhumans.
>>
Ah the old angry mob that attack mutants, how i miss them.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>that last panel

I guess is cute.
>>
>>
End of the first story.
>>
Yay
>>
>>
LESBIANS!
>>
>>
>>
I knew she was going to appear in all new x-men at some point.
>>
>>
>>
>>87884696

>easiest sidequest ever.
>can we go back at the mall?

Jesus fucking christ are these teens cringeworthy.
>>
Lady mastermind still has a sister and Pixie, I am sure Pixie would forgive her.
>>
>>87884070
Why does the shittiest member of the five lights get the most exposure? All of the others where more interesting, what even happened with Speedy Gonzale's aging problem or Wildboyz's adaptation ability? where they ever touched upon again?
>>
The end, hope you enjoy this second story at least, fuck the inhumans.
>>
File: derp.jpg (407KB, 1830x775px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
407KB, 1830x775px
Quality art.
>>
>>87884118
>>87884140
This all feels very forced already.
>>
>>87884070
>Sina Grace

The old Walking Dead editor? Weird.
>>
>>87884070
>Quality art.
The art is the mud.
The reaction face? The Lotus Flower
>>
>>87886604

I understand their schedule is very short and they have to forego stages like good cleanup and inking (which is painfully obvious in this comic with all the black dots and grainy shit everywhere and half-dried up contact marker lines.).

But at the very fucking least try to make people's eyes look at the same direction.
>>
>>87884930
have you BEEN to the mall?
>>
File: AllnewXmeninanutshell.jpg (40KB, 328x359px) Image search: [Google]
AllnewXmeninanutshell.jpg
40KB, 328x359px
Well worth the 5 bucks.
>>
>>87884746
>>87884782
Oof, the dialogue...

And wait getting enhanced Valkyrie powers was temporary so she could kick the shit out of Ares that one time. After that she was back to being a normal human.
Or did Fearless Defenders change that?
>>
>>87884517
Remember when Logan was shitting on Scott Summers for teaching and/or letting an underage girl learn how to fight?

How' do you think that would have worked out?
>>
>>87884851
You would think someone who's abilities make them so emotionally unstable should have a stable partner to help ground them.
>>
>>87884782
When did Dani get her Valkirie powers back? I vaguely remember it being during her time in X-factor but I thought it'd be ignored like everything else in X-factor to be honest.
>>
>>87885008
I know Magik has always been low-key lesbian but since when are she and Dani in a relationship?
>>
>>87886920
She's had them on and off ever since. Basically she can activate the Valkyrie powers whenever death is involved or whenever Hela lets her.

She used them a handful of time during New Mutants, fighting those undead valkyries and resurrected transmode virus infected Hellions from the future.
And she used them a bit in Fearless Defenders because Valkyrie needed a team of Earthborn Valkyries.
>>
>>87888464
Are they? Seem like good friends who went through a lot of horrible shit together when they were younger. There could be something more there, but normal people do sometimes touch and hug each other without it being a sex thing.
>>
>>87884485
>he turned into another black man
>>
>>87884517
>its cause you'r nig----muties, yes muties
>>
>>87884696
>easiest side quest ever
>from Laura of all people

burn this
>>
>>87884140
>girl who wants to spend her time with a 400-year-old-mutant
What did I miss? Is it Pixie and Gabriel?
>>
>>87888645
Magik calling someone Babe and them being overly touchy of eachother feels like they're in a relationship or OOC. Whichever it is only the writer can say I guess.
>>
>Dani Moonster

Hopeless, I've had dumb faith in you before. Don't let me down!!
>>
>>87884118
do kids still hang out at malls?
>>
>>87888734
Nope, they're talking about JEAAAN! Of course.

I had hoped that they were going to let Tyke move on from this, but nope. I guess shitting on old Scott just isn't enough.
>>
>>87888737
I do find Magik being so familiar and genuine with someone a bit odd.
>>
>if it's a black character, they have to date another black character
us white guys are always screwed over
>>
>>87884313
So Oya is her codename, but her powerset isn't a clone of Storm's? What gives? What happens if the actual Godess Oya shows up?
>>
>>87884398
If I saw someone doing this I'd tell him that reacting to injustice is good but sometimes it's really not worth it. It feels particularly forced here.

>>87884517
Considering that they've gone as far as having this scene set in playground very much resembling the one at the start of God Loves Man Kills, I'm surprised they're not carrying pitchforks
>>
>>87884782
lmao this dialogue
>>
>>87884997
I disagree on her being the shittiest as X-dog was the worst.
Her problem (Like with many characters) was when she was given a new writer that didn't properly understand her.
Speedy should be dead by now imo, Transonic has enough of a brain that keeping her in character would result in all of the snarky comments we make on stupid actions of characters or event wide problems would get constantly published while making the various teams look like dicks on purpose instead of accidentally. There was no way marvel would allow that.
Best Boy is dead and wouldn't want anything to do with the X-men's bullshit.

Hope is a psychopath but noone ever plays it straight.

She was basically the only one to pick out of the five lights and the one with the most fan interest.
You'd find her alot more interesting if she was in character since like transonic she'd notice the fucked up things but unlike her she'd be 100% serious when she says things about say Civil war like "What do you mean we're not evil? We just blew up a building instead of talking because you wanted to fight instead."
>>
>>87889680
Yeah, but Hope is messiah psychopath. Will solve problems by hijacking others.
>>
>>87888806
imo she's better friends with Dani than Kitty. She's more open about her mystical issues with Dani while with Kitty she's afraid to scare her off. This goes back to her early appearances in NM when she and Dani escaped to Limbo while rescuing Kitty from Emma
>>
>>87884782
>dani crushed on rahne for years
>illyana crushed on kitty for years

you can't tell me they didn't experiment
>>
>>87884485
I don't get how none of his family was affected. Logically speaking they should all carry enough genetic material to be affected if they're related to him.
>>
>>87890223
It works on mutants. His parents are normal humans. Which means they should be dying horribly but are not because Inhumans push relies on this.
>>
>>87890330
That depends. The main gnetics for the X-gene is mostly on the mother's side although semi-spontaneous creation can occur like with the Guthries. There's also latent/recessive X-genes and whatnot
Generally speaking, most of that family should have an X-gene for terrigen to fuck with even if it's not active just like that town of inhumans all died horribly from having incomplete inhuman DNA.
>>
>>87884093
It confirmed that, once again, Scott did literally nothing wrong and is just getting blamed for shit that wasn't remotely his fault.

AGAIN.
>>
>>87889680
I like that, I agree with a lot of what you said, I think the way she was written in WatXM soured me on her a bit but the way you present her makes me wish we was written like that. I wish they'd touched upon Speedy since supposedly the five light were supposed to be super important and special. Also I share your feelings on Tetsuo-Man, he was too good for this world.
>>
>>87884782

>magik not being an insensitive cunt

what happened?
>>
>>87884930
>neets
>going to the mall
>>
>>87884217
>>87884234
>>87884274
>>87884313
I swear, with the dynamic that Idie and Bobby have in this series, it's a shame they made Bobby gay instead of bi. It could've been interesting to see the two have a date or a something of a relationship
>>
>>87891148
Bendis
>>
>>87891956
Wells
>>
>>87888776
Not like pre-internet days. No.
>>
>>87884177
>Meet/black/cute
Let me off this ride.
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>87888776
>>
>>87894110
Marvel should stick to period pieces when dealing with youth.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.