[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 463
Thread images: 48

File: SOT10.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT10.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
Solomon's smugness did not wear off over time.
>>
A right privy black demon can steal a pretty piece, but if their will ain't greater than the gem holder, might as well be a right foolsome endeavor.
>>
Jesus, Mammon is kinda huge.
>>
>>87881632
He looks a lot smaller in the group shots.
>>
So I guess we're going to get some elaboration on demons losing memories when they're killed or leveled down or something. Sucks that she didn't get to have fun with the key for a while though.
>>
>>87881632
Yeah, I mean the group shot where the 7 were signing the pact showed he was smaller than Jagganoth, maybe all the wealth and power made him grow bigger?
>>
>>87881555
Can't outsmug pride, friend.
>>
>>87881746
>Sucks that she didn't get to have fun with the key for a while though.
Who says she didn't though? All we know is that she did steal the key, and that Mammon got it back. Who knows what happened in between.
>>
I bet she manages to steal it and escape, and puts the key in her head,

BUT Mammon has a way to rip the power of the key back, which takes her mask with it.
>>
>>87881746
I actually submitted that as a question like 2 weeks ago, when it was revealed Princess remembers when they were Vladok. Well, turns out it -would- be answered pretty quickly.
>>
Mammon has probably more wealth gathered than Smaug
>>
>>87881555
Oh my gawd when will they start killing demons already! Someone attack this boat please!
>>
>>87882627
>Probably
>Rich enough to buy a fragment of YISUN's power
>Now runs the largest bank in the multiverse
>Literally owns a 1/7 of reality and can destroy entire worlds
>Poorer and less powerful than a lizard killled with an arrow
>>
>>87882298
He does have a way. It's called stabbing a bitch through the head with a sword.
>>
>>87882627
He had enough money to BUY a portion of God's power, and is now a demi-god banker over the entire multiverse.

He has more wealth than most likely any rich character in history.
>>
>>87881879
Probably - look at smaller Kind Person in the 4th panel, barely bigger than human. Maybe as a semi-reptilian he just grows for all his life?
>>
I wonder how Mammon got immortality. Just a guess, but what if he pays for immortality? Like, pop in a buck and he gets another six years.
>>
>>87882800
This popped up as a question asked on tumblr, and i -believe- that it basically boils down to him being a Servant
>>
File: mammonkey.png (476KB, 1603x462px) Image search: [Google]
mammonkey.png
476KB, 1603x462px
>>87882277

It doesn't seem like Mammon got it back, at least not completely. Abbadon's been very deliberate about the shape. The most recent images we got of his current key look like a fractured version of his original, but not quite the same.
>>
>>87882812
That might explain why Mammon is the weakest demiurge despite being called "Literally a monster" by Abbadon
>>
>>87882828

That might honestly be the main reason he's holed up in his fortress all day and didn't show up for the meeting of the demiruges - he can't let them know that he's got a weaker key.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (1MB, 939x849px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
1MB, 939x849px
Who is our QTY? She is our qty.
Also. Anyone elese notice that she starts to speak like a normal person when she srs, I guess that the shit awfull accent was part of her persona.
>>
>>87882965
I think Abaddon took it out for the better, compare her old speech pattern, it was a chore to understand.
>>
>>87883079
It's Black Speech, isn't it? Devil to devil slang.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (552KB, 632x643px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
552KB, 632x643px
>>87883079
>took it out for the better
Yes! now she is 10/10 loli material.
I didn't even read any of her lines after like few bubbles because it was hard to follow, and she always sounded like a drunk Scotsman in my mind.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>87883106
I'm aware, doesn't really discount the fact that it was pretty much reading something on another language. While it was interesting, yes, it was straining as well.
>>
>>87882800
He's a Servant, he don't have a lifespan unlike the others who are humans.
>>
>>87883146
>>87883132
>>87883079

Fuck you people I liked the black speech.
>>
>>87883289
I did like it too, but it was just a bit too much. Maybe keep it and add an annotation somewhere?
>>
File: 1462740052080.png (227KB, 212x595px) Image search: [Google]
1462740052080.png
227KB, 212x595px
>>87883289
Black speech is great, hopefully we get more when Cio talks to someone not Allison.
>>
File: 1462740833053.png (224KB, 168x617px) Image search: [Google]
1462740833053.png
224KB, 168x617px
>>87883401
The annotations were right in the speech bubble...
>>
>>87881555
Can't help but compare Mammon to Scrooge McDuck when he's swimming through his treasure like that
>>
>>87883531
Fiddlesticks... well, an incentive to reread the comic...
>>
>>87882828
The "weakest demiurge" is because he's a Servant - the others are human (or at least started out that way).
>>
>>87883650
Gog-Agog isn't human either.

Exactly what she IS, well....
>>
>>87883672
Yeah, being a servant doesn't mean one is less powerful than humans, Mammon's weakness most likely has to do with the fact that he's not really a fighter, he's not a magic user or a warlord, he's a banker who bought his way into power, his strength comes from his immense size and the fact that he controls 1/7 of existence

So servants can be powerful, but there is the problem that they were created to serve a specific purpose, they're not really the races for abnormality, it is for example stated in lore that Mammon is hated by his own kind for his greed and hunger for power and wealth

So you can for example have a servant race that are extremely good as guardians, but nearly none of them will have any ambition being other than just guardians. This probably ties into the fact that they were created from the same flame as the angels, who also live to serve one purpose. Meanwhile humans come from the same flame as devils, and with it comes the hunger
>>
god, solomon has the most punchable face I've seen outside of college
>>
>>87881879
The White-Red Art allows alteration of the self. I remember the tabletop game stating in the lore for it that it was used to create super soldiers by transforming their bodies. I assume that's pretty much what happened here with Mammon and Jagganoth to make them so HUGE.
>>
>>87882673
God. I love that he literally bought his own key to heaven.
>>
>>87883760
It's not that Servants don't have a BURNING AMBITION inside them, anon. That's actually the reason why Angels were created; because Servants had too much free will.

I'd say they're just more rigid in their thoughts about their own limitations, like you said. Same with what Abbadon said about Angels being unable to achieve Royalty; because they don't think they can, they can't.
>>
>>87882853
Nah, Cio's story says he's been holed up long before she stole the key from him.

He's probably just sleeping on his hoard, like a stereotypical dragon.
>>
>>87883845
It really mocks the idea that it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than a rich man entering heaven
>>
>>87883845
I here this song every time he shows up on page now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pPvNqOb6RA
>>
File: Sea_Horse.png (713KB, 2033x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sea_Horse.png
713KB, 2033x1400px
>>87882659
But the boat arc has only just begun!
>>
>>87883874
Well they might have some ambition, we see that with Mammon, but it's much rarer. I would say that it goes on a spectrum where Angels are closest to the white flame, there are angels that do get corrupted, but their nature makes it impossible for them to get very far, cracking when lying and other quirks. Servants are also of the white flame, but more prone towards ambition than the angels. It's unusual though for a servant to go away from its nature, their existence is often for a singular purpose, and going away from it is often frowned upon by the collective. Then you got the humans who are from the black flame, very ambitious, and easily corrupted, but there are also those who reject such urges and go against their nature. Then you got the devils, the opposite to the angels, and I would guess very rare for one of them to not act in self interest.
>>
>>87884215
It doesn't really have anything to do with their flame, I'd say. I mean, their flame does dictate how powerful they are as a race, but that's a separate dealio from achieving Royalty. The Angels would be just as TERRIBLE as the Devils, if not moreso, had they not had the good ol' Law hammered into their very beings.

The reason why humans have the greatest potential for being fucking crazy is because they've got the most fragile lives, which has given them the potential for possessing even greater desire.
>>
>>87884263
I mean are we sure that it's not? Because it seems to be that the further you go along the spectrum the more it becomes true to your nature to feel the hunger. There's always exceptions of course, we've already seen a corrupted angel, and Cio has yet to show any reason for Allison to suspect she's helping her out of self interest, although Cio seems to treat anyone else as you would expect a devil to act.
>>
File: 1461142340806.png (711KB, 731x553px) Image search: [Google]
1461142340806.png
711KB, 731x553px
>>87884034
Please god ,no
I only just read (all of) the comic yesterday. I already know it's never going to come close to being finished, but please no.
>>
>Cio lost her original mask
Called it.
>>
>>87884369
I think of it this way; once someone has achieved Royalty, that's it. It's not like you can get more powerful than that. And achieving Royalty is more of a mental state than anything else.
>>
>>87884407
Is that in any way different from just having it removed and put back on with a different name?
>>
>>87884384
We're likely not going to spend too much time on the boat. Abaddon has a pretty good story outline already, and knows for example that 6 Juggernaut Star fights another angels a year from now, and he has revealed quite a few things we will see in the current book, so if they're going to see all that there is there's not going to be like on of those shows where they suddenly spend an entire season at the farm or on a boat.

As for it ever finishing, well, it's been around since 2013, it might not, and there's a lot to cover apparently, but at least there are no hints yet to fear its demise
>>
>>87884453
Of course, but we've already seen plenty of examples of how ones nature affects ones mental state
>>
>>87884498
>spend an entire season at the farm
Damn you Walking Dead. And fuck everyone that said it got better.
>>
>>87884514
That's what I said right here
>>87883874
>I'd say they're just more rigid in their thoughts about their own limitations, like you said.
They're made in a certain way and that's what affects their capability of achieving Royalty, however, the strength of their flames dictates a separate kind of strength for them. Something more immediate and readily accessible.
>>
Should I get into the out of comic lore? What do I read?
>>
>>87884683
Mouse over the comic to see hidden text. This is usually fairly minor

Read the shit under each comic - this is much more major. Some things, like knowing that Maya the fat noodle swordsman is the apprentice of the most badass fighter who ever lived , are only learned through that.

Also, heaps of stuff is hidden in the background or lore dumps that you might miss.

There's also stuff we know from talking directly to the writer, but don't worry if you don't know that. Anyone who treats you as ignorant for not knowing that is a triplepeasant
>>
>>87884683
Read the Aesma stories, they are highly entertaining and informative.
>>
>>87884763
i agree, Aesma is the best.
>>
>>87884835
>tfw no psycho waifu who will pick up the universe to prove her love
>>
>>87884855
Bah. Get a pet instead. Way better than having a significant other. Perhaps a dalmation.
>>
>>87885433
>Perhaps a dalmation.
ew
Dalmations are terribly inbred. And like many things, it is the fault of Disney
>>
>>87884490
No but it's different from degrading to a different color which some people thought happened to her.
>>
>>87882277
Because she didn't leave
>>
>>87883531
her horns got narrower
>>
I'm getting some heavy Smaug vibes from our wealth hoarder
>>
>>87888268
Yeah, not surprising considering the artist has been working in the comic for three years, tend to be a bit of art development then
>>
>>87882828
He's the weakest because instead of fighting for it, he just bought it.
>>
>>87883132
She's... not a loli
>>
>>87883514
>>87883531
i miss this cio, the new one is too standard preety face, i want my drunken scottish insect back
>>
>>87884498
this, it started barely three years ago and we already defeated one of the seven demiurges, allison got herself some balls and a crew, we have some idea of the different factions and preety much most of the lore behind the world,
compare that to paranatural that started in 2011 and barely two days have passed in story and the whole plot is a fucking mess
>>
>>87884263
The flame does matter. The white flame is cold and orderly, and the black flame is hot and chaotic. Humans are the most powerful because they're mortal AND they have the black flame.
>>
>>87884490
The new mask probably just goes on over the old one and magics on. If the mask is removed then we see what happened to Vladok.
>>
>>87884215
Cracking when lying is because humans made their bodies that way, it has nothing to do with the nature of the flame and doesn't apply to the thorny bodies which are made without restrictions.
>>
>>87884034
It's not that kind of boat. It's a flying boat that they live on and will frequently go places with, and all those places will have land and city beneath them. After all, there's nowhere to go but Throne.
>>
File: 1479794626497.jpg (17KB, 186x283px) Image search: [Google]
1479794626497.jpg
17KB, 186x283px
>>87881555
I get salty every time that I see it on the catalog, because the character design is so good.
>>
>>87888471
My current hope is that we'll get more black speech when/if Cio talks to Princess or snarks White Chain. She seems to be doing it for Allisons' benefit since Ally is woefully monolingual.
>>
>>87881555
What exactly are they eating?
>>
It's been bugging me for a while so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I dislike that Al-Yis-Un beat Vladok so easily. I get that this is supposed to be an epic and that she is gonna reach god tiers of achievements through her plot progress but beating an Ebon, the strongest type of demon, at his chosen game without cheating just kind of cheapens things. If he had been a viridian or even a gold I would feel better about it but an ebon, even a weakened one? As her first actual achievement?

It just feels kind of cheap.
>>
>>87888886
>without cheating
Anon, I...
>>
>>87888886
Well Vladok's problem was he entirely underestimated her

Thing is he needed to make a good competition. Clearly some things, like a test of arms, wouldn't fly. Moreso, he had to come up with something on the fly because he couldn't risk someone else making a deal with her first.

He honestly thought he would have that one in the bag.

>>87888934
Well she didn't cheat
>>
>>87882659
The title isn't literal.
>>
>>87888886
She's a sorority sister. Starting the tale with legendary drinking ability brought on by epic low self esteem is a perfectly appropriate initial strength. It also helps put her earth in perspective with the other worlds. I expect there'll be something similar when college students from Earth are compared to her new exo-Dravidian groupie.
>>
>>87888886
Allison didn't win that game. She was still keeping up, right, but Vladok wasn't drunk at all. If the match would have gone on she probably would have lost.

The point was that Vladok didn't knew that. He saw what should have been a easy prey suddenly being able to keep up with him and he thought she was cheating. So instead of winning by simply having the match going on (beacuse if she actually was cheating with the paper doll probably wouldn't have mattered) he accused her and looked like just a sore loser.
>>
>>87888934
She didn't use the charm.

>>87888961
While at first I was tided over by the knowledge that he was old and on his last legs, thus meaning he fucked up, it honestly just made devils seem like jokes to me.

>>87889022
Like I said if it had been a gold or viridian, still extremely powerful but not top tier, I would have been ok with it.I've drank with those kinds of girls before, I don't find them too impressive.
>>
>>87889101
Remember that she's American. Spending at least one night per week drinking until you literally cannot drink any more is probably not common behavior on most worlds. Vladok obviously didn't expect it, which is why he called cheating when he didn't beat her easily, even though he actually seemed less drunk than her at the time.
>>
>>87889148
>not common behavior on most worlds

not for somenone who is not a beggar knight at least
>>
>>87889148
>Remember that she's American.
Anon I party with Michiganers. May not be the cream of the alcoholic American crop but they're pretty high up there.
>>
>>87889148
>Remember that she's American. Spending at least one night per week drinking until you literally cannot drink any more is probably not common behavior on most worlds.

I'm Canadian and that's like 2-3 days a week for me.
>>
File: KSBD66.jpg (149KB, 1080x500px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD66.jpg
149KB, 1080x500px
>>87888471
agreed
>>
>>87889442
Norwegian here, our drinking culture is so that we don't drink more than once per week, but when we do it's until people drop
>>
>>87888961
>>87889022
>>87889148
She had the Key of Awesomeness and Ultimate Power glowing like a sick fuck through 80% of the ordeal.

She didn't use the charm, but she certainly 'cheated', for a given value of 'cheating'. This is obviously how she won against a fucking Ebon Demon of all thing. Kings don't get drunk when they don't want to.
>>
Oh wow, Mammon is huge, that's awesome.
>>
>>87889022
Vladok did seem affected, there were bubbles coming out of his mouth and drool hanging from his beard

I think Vladok would likely have beat Allison in the long run, he was affected, but Allison was knocked out cold not much long after, she just didn't seem that bothered by it at the time, and this made Vladok nervous as any other human would at that point be nowhere near as confident, or they had to be cheating. It was the uncertainty that made him fearful that he might lose
>>
>>87889250
>>87889442
>>87890249
Fine, I'll amend it to "Remember that she's white" then.
>>
>>87890319
Royalty is an inherent property of the being. You might as well say that Vladok cheated by wearing a mask.
>>
>>87890642
White people, good at swimming and drinking
>>
>>87888886
She willed herself to win using the key, without realizing it.

She's already god tier, she just needs to want or think something hard enough in order to activate the god tier.
>>
>>87890673
She pumped motes into her Resistance excellency like mad crazy.

Are those excellencies part of her being now? Yes. Does that mean she consciously cheated? No. Does that mean she unconsciously cheated? It depends very much on your definition of cheating. She certainly used non-natural mean to win this fight.
>>
>>87890957
>Exalted
>non-natural
The only thing that's natural is fairy shit.
>>
>>87888471
Where were you when Ksbd got normienized?
>>
>>87890682
Well if there were any two things anybody would need to be good at...
>>
How did Cio go from a giant 10ft tall bug woman, to basically a blue imp thats about human sized?

Im new to this.
>>
>>87891280
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-2-25-challenger/

don't worry I gotchu babe
>>
>>87891167
Seen enough videos of people drowning in the Mediterranean after just minutes in the water to appreciate being a good swimmer
>>
>>87890682
and colonizing
>>
File: WON28.jpg (813KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WON28.jpg
813KB, 850x1100px
>>87891332
Specifically this page.
>>
>>87891332

So she lost a fight and had a new mask shoved on her face with a new name, that dropped her way back to babby demon tier?
>>
>>87891699
We don't know the specifics, but yeah that seems to be the most likely scenario
>>
>>87891689
I love the face she makes when about to drink the wine. The drinking contest as a whole took me by surprise. A pleasant, alcoholic surprise.
>>
>>87891699
Yabalchoath probably got killed or had something else happen that shattered her mask. All that was left was an unbound, nameless and mindless flame. This flame was masked and bound with the names of Cio.

Having your mask destroyed seems to lead to a sort of identity death and memory loss that the 'name-decay' of >>87891689 doesn't have, as evidenced in Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jacck Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddie Mercury Blueberry Luna Esquire. Cio shares this symptom, so I can only assume that like Vladok, Yabalchoath 's mask got broken and she suffered a similar identity death.
>>
>>87891805
It's a very common face among lightweights that are trying to show off even when their stomach really doesn't want that next round.
>>
File: k3c086ei.jpg (179KB, 297x589px) Image search: [Google]
k3c086ei.jpg
179KB, 297x589px
>>87889478
Close enough, low effort.
>>
What bugs me is that Yabalchoath is all purple. Shouldn't her mask at least be black?
>>
File: WON18.jpg (497KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WON18.jpg
497KB, 850x1100px
>>87892543
Ebon devils come all in manner of dark hues, just as pale devils come in a pastel shade of green.
>>
>>87882965

Good god, this might be the best panel yet.

How many webcomics artists are able to come in close to a character, forcing the perspective and maintaining anatomy, like a friggin' portrait artist?

Abaddon can draw gigantic hyperdetailed landscapes as well as masters of the genre, and then he can also open up a whole other skillset and do portraiture like this.

Just...wow.

Bravo, Creator. May your Muse stay strong!
>>
>>87883289
>>>87883146
>>>87883132
>>>87883079
>Fuck you people I liked the black speech.

I don't think the Black Speech is going anywhere. It's just that Black Speech is sort of the Devilish version of Ebonics.

Yes, lots of Devils speak that way, and Cio is completely comfortable with the patois.

But Cio is a former Ebon, a creature of vast power and gravitas, and is still possessed of remarkable poise, intelligence, and skill.

When she wishes it, she can drop the Black Speech and declaim like a scholar, because in many ways she IS a scholar.

Plus, Allison is a BIG FUCKING DEAL, considering she just bitch-slapped a demi-urge.

I'm sure Cio is speaking very carefully, to be sure the injured and unstable cosmic bomb sitting right next to her in easy vaporizing range understands. "No cryptic bullshit" was the commandment.

And on top of that, Cio apparently has a clit-boner of pretty breath-taking magnitude for said cosmic bomb, and thus has yet another reason to be speaking clearly. She wants to look good in Allison's eyes.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Allison is so straight it's practically a cliche, which would be a hilarious inversion of the trope. :)
>>
>>87889097
>>>87888886
>Allison didn't win that game. She was still keeping up, right, but Vladok wasn't drunk at all. If the match would have gone on she probably would have lost.
>The point was that Vladok didn't knew that. He saw what should have been a easy prey suddenly being able to keep up with him and he thought she was cheating. So instead of winning by simply having the match going on (beacuse if she actually was cheating with the paper doll probably wouldn't have mattered) he accused her and looked like just a sore loser.

Fist, under-rated post.

Allison was gonna get CRUSHED by Vladok...if the crusty old fool hadn't been so senile he panicked. She drank him juuuuust far enough along to convince him she was cheating...when she wasn't Thus he forswore himself for nothing.

Second, holy shit, we are REALLY close to CRAZY EIGHTS, folks!
>>
File: population_curve_1.png (31KB, 904x617px) Image search: [Google]
population_curve_1.png
31KB, 904x617px
>>87889148
>Remember that she's American.

This brings up an interesting point.

Earth is apparently a pretty drastic outlier as planets go.

Note that the population of Earth has DETONATED over the span of less than a century. See pic related.

If nobody on Throne has been keeping an eye on things for, say, the last few centuries, they may expect that Allison's Earth is just another normal place, and not packed with eight billions.

And it's not just the sheer numbers. The weapons we have are RIDICULOUS compared to anything we've seen so far.

Yes, magic, bit, just suppose, old Zoss was playing a longer game than anybody realized.

Maybe Zoss is the one who started the Industrial Revolution on Earth, all while keeping the place sealed away. So now you have this stupidly huge, stupidly advanced, and STUPIDLY warlike planet...and then he gives them ALL the magic.

Namely, all of Earth's armies, all of Earth's weapons, were crafted and placed into existence, just awaiting the Godking Allison to show up and lead them against Throne.

Yikes, and wow, if Abaddon is thinking that far ahead.
>>
>>87881555
Mammon is fuckhuge. But I guess Jagganoth is bigger
>>
>>87893736
>The weapons we have are RIDICULOUS compared to anything we've seen so far.

Not really. We see high tech goggles and such in Throne. It's been stated that there IS military tech, but it's hoarded by Jagganoth and banned in Throne.
>>
>>87893736
Nah. Technology breaks down when transported through the void. That's why containing its spread is so easy for the Seven. It would only help if someone were to invade us. And considering descriptions of the Universal War mention whole worlds getting destroyed, I doubt it would help much.

Also I seriously doubt we're nearly as warlike as the rest of the fucking multiverse, just based on what we've seen so far.
>>
>>87893831
>Not really. We see high tech goggles and such in Throne. It's been stated that there IS military tech, but it's hoarded by Jagganoth and banned in Throne.

Dude, night-vision goggles and assault rifles are toys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_%28missile%29

Meet the Sprint missile, which accelerated from zero to MACH TEN in FIVE SECONDS, had a range of 25 miles, and packed a 20 kiloton neutron bomb warhead.

Sounds like the sort of thing you use to snipe a God, huh?

We built these nightmarish things fifty years ago.

Can you imagine the sort of things we'd be building if the Cold War was still running?

Hell, we have a global system that can find and kill individual people with pinpoint precision, and we're not even TRYING these days.

The weapons in K6BD are toys compared to the nightmare fuel we built decades ago, and sensibly dismantled and turned off, because, Holy Fuck.

Now, toss the Key to the Universe on top of that sort of capability.

Yikes.
>>
>>87894137
/k/, this was discussed already. Allison's world isn't necessarily more advanced than the others, Jagganoth has tech on that level, and probably worse given that he has access to magic. A sprint missile can't lift the Wheel.
>>
>>87893736
Nothing is more agonizing than people trying to claim that Earth is actually super more powerful than [INSERT_SETTING_HERE] and would totally beat it up in a real battle.

K6BD has enough HFY in it, there's no need for you to insert more by masturbating over the idea of an American marine taking out Jagganoth with a M16A4.
>>
>>87894212
I think that would count more as /tg/ and "Humanity, fuck yeah" really
>>
>>87894633
fa/tg/uy here, half of us find HFY to be utterly obnoxious when inserted into settings where it doesn't belong.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-24+at+12.02.40).png (37KB, 712x398px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-24+at+12.02.40).png
37KB, 712x398px
>>87893736
>>87893893
>>87894137

Dude, our earth is nothing special. Jagganoth is stated to have an hoard of weapons of any kind, ranging from ancient battleaxes to futuristic laser weapons. He probably has an hangar full of those things you just quoted.

Second, this comic has magic that work on a conceptual level. It doesn't matter if your explosion reach 100 degree or 100 goolplex degree if the target is immune to heat, period. And we have a character that was explicitly given total conceptual immunity to any kind of physical arm. which means that your sprint missile would have the same effect on Jagganoth as a snowball.

Third, in the case of an actual invasion Earth has no way to get back at the attackers. Mottom has complete control on Earth gate, with the exception of some skilled individuals. Meaning that all we can do is defending against an enemy that can attack anywhere on the planet without notice and disappear, without any chance of retaliation. Good luck aiming a missile on someone in the void.

And finally, see pic related.
>>
>>87888471
It's the same face just Abbadon's style has changed and he makes her glasses transparent to have her eyes be expressive. The old one is a bit more cartoony but just because his style was a bit different.
>>
>>87895284
is not just the face
her limbs are distinclty less quitinous
>>
>>87888665
What's the problem?
>>
>>87895284
Yup, not a surprise after three years

Also some of the old Cio comes out whenever she gets excited or agitated, it's just trying to give the character a bigger range
>>
>>87888886
She may have been temporarily strengthened by the pact. An ebon is going to give you a lot of power, plus she has the key which basically lets her do anything that she has the will to do. With her being drunk she didn't care about failing so she won. If Allison were to fight an ebon like Yabalchoath right now she would surely lose.
>>
>>87889101
It's verdant
>>
File: what.png (417KB, 387x522px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
417KB, 387x522px
>smashing
>>
>>87881555
I really like solomon david's design
>>
>>87894819
I'd like to see sorcerers in power armor do jack shit when they get lead between their eyes from over a kilometer away.
>>
>>87897261
>What is an enchanted helmet?
>>
>>87897261
>implying modern military small arms would affect spess muhreen armor
>>
>>87897281
>What is a 7.62 NATO going at 800 meters a second?
>>
>>87881737
Mottom also looks a lot younger in group shots.
>>
>>87897398
"Bullets or projectiles of all kinds
are less useful than a sword against an accomplished sorcerer. Since a sword is a
physically held object being used as a tool (and thereby partially imbued with the
wielder’s will) it is much harder to affect. It would be easier for a sorcerer to turn bullets
into butterflies than it would be for them to turn a gun someone is holding into sand, for
example."

What the fuck are you gonna do when the sorcerer casts "Projectile and explosive immunity" before teleporting into the middle of the pentagon?
>>
>>87897483
Laugh as the sorcerer divides themselves by zero by casting a spell that spits in the face of all of the laws of physics.
>>
File: WON100.jpg (698KB, 950x1230px) Image search: [Google]
WON100.jpg
698KB, 950x1230px
>>87897527
physics
>>
>>87897585
Yes, it takes a weird monk a great deal of focus to deflect and slice in half a single shot from a low-velocity and low-tech musket, while being aware where the shot is coming from.

Is that supposed to be an impressive feat when any standard Kevlar would stop a shot like that without even winding its wearer?
>>
>>87897660
>without even winding its wearer?
nigger do you even know how ballistic vests work
even a musket ball would force the diaphragm to spasm and heavily bruise the chest
>>
>>87897716
You heavily over-estimate the technological capability of the society we've seen in the comic so far.
>>
>>87897733
allison's earth is essentially our current earth
>>
>>87883794
Most punchable face in the multiverse.

>>87893736
In all seriousness, any one of the 7 could probably invade earth by flooding it with spearmen. Nukes won't do any good when your enemy is coming from another plane of reality, and 1,111,111,111 worlds worth of soldiers should still be enough to conquer earth, even if it's above average population wise.

>>87897754
IIRC It lacks Australia.
>>
>>87897760
>IIRC It lacks Australia.
that's where the essentially comes in
>>
>>87897716
It's not a musket too, a musket fires larger and round bullets, and has a much larger barrel, that's a fucking rifle,
>>
>>87897660
>Is that supposed to be an impressive feat
You try slicing a bullet in half.

Go ahead. Do it.

>but i can protect myself with a kevlar vest...............
Did you wield the kevlar vest to cut a bullet in half? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>87897754
Yes, and our Earth excels at warfare in a way that the Seven don't seem to be capable of, considering that they're stuck with pre-Renaissance tech at best, even with the assistance of magic.
>>
>>87897792
Not the point. Results matter and that's not an impressive result when it takes far more effort to accomplish than just wearing Kevlar.
>>
>>87897841
"Complex technology tends to break down in the void, and is hard to keep together and repair in the field, due to the difficulty of supply lines running through space that could take a day or a week to cross the same distance (the void). Forces don’t even work the same from world to world sometimes.

More importantly, Throne itself has a population of 800 million. That’s more than two and a half times the population of the United States. Many of the beings living there would be considered supernatural monsters or demigods in our world and can bend reality. Bullets are trivial to them unless imbued with similar supernatural power.

On the occasion demiurges have run into worlds with high technology levels, they have had very little problem conquering them, for they are Royalty, and their breath is destruction. The technology is usually broken down or stripped for useful applications, except in the case of Jagganoth, who works very hard at improving it."
>>
>>87888471
"I'm a fanfiction writer" was a point of no return
>>
File: machine_pistols.png (169KB, 271x440px) Image search: [Google]
machine_pistols.png
169KB, 271x440px
>>87897821
>pre-Renaissance tech

What are you smoking?
>>
>>87897821
Earth has no defense from 1,111,111,111 worlds worth of armies suddenly teliporting in all over the world. Even if each world only sent a single soldier, it would still be be the largest army in history by an order of magnitude. Assuming each world sent 10 people, you would have more invading soldiers than there are humans on earth. If they send 100 each, then it won't matter if they are unarmed and naked. They would still have an overwhelming advantage.

The only real "Victory" earth could win, would be a scorched earth campaign where we nuke ourselves. There is no defense.
>>
>>87897875
You can't say that the denizens of Throne are terrifying and beyond our comprehension when Maya is presented as this terrifying, awesome warrioress when she achieved any results that your standard US marine couldn't.
>>
>>87897906
not to mention Zoss was enough of a fucking super-scientist that he ripped his way from earth into what is effectively heaven and hell
>>
>>87897906
Justifying the gap with "Jagganoth" has an embargo on weapons is silly. Why would you have muskets and flintlocks when you can use UZIs? I know it's a fantasy setting but variety for the sake of variety... eh.
>>
>>87897906
That's clearly smuggled from Earth, from the looks of it.

Makes sense that someone would resort to stealing our weapons, considering how vastly superior they are.
>>
>>87897983
anon you know each of the 7,777,777 universes has an earth at some level of advancement as well right
I bet there was some anon shitposting on one of those earths about how the 7 could never conquer his planet too
>>
>>87897983
For all we know lore wise we got our technology from them
>>
>>87898037
Then why are the majority of these shitlords using cruddy pre-Renaissance muskets?
>>
>>87898049
you've only seen mottom's poo-in-loo inspired soldiers
>>
>>87897948
Your standard US Marine would have been shredded by Juggernaut Star though. Maya cut him in half.
>>
>>87898071
If she was able to cut him in half that easily, that implies that he was made of some exceptionally brittle material. Any caliber of bullet to any portion of the body would probably cause 'Juggernaut' Star to fracture into a million pieces.

He wasn't anything aside from some weird, brittle skeleton wielding a wheel-shaped chainsaw.
>>
>>87897983
The person using that "superior technology" got massacred by an angel's bare hands.
And then that angel got massacred with a broken sword charged with sheer willpower.
>>
>>87898071
speaking of
When is 7 Juggernaut Star gonna show up
>>
>>87898049
Firstly, those rifles more advanced than what was available in the renaissance. They are rifles not muskets.

Secondly, ease of use and manufacture is more important when it comes to equipping multiversal armies.

As I said before, even if each world only contributed a SINGLE soldier to their demiurge, it would still be an army more than a billion strong. Giving them all automatic weapons would be expensive, and that many could sill do plenty damage without them.
>>
>>87898104
An untrained non-Earth woman trying to fire two submachine guns at the same time? No wonder she was so easily ruined, she was a fucking moron.
>>
>>87898049
First, it's not muskets, they are rifles, learn the difference, secondly, there are multiple lore wise alternatives, be it strict gun control by the demiurges, guns being useless against magic, or perhaps Mottom just liked having an honor guard armed with rifles
>>
>>87898101
I feel stupid for taking this long to realize you're just baiting.
>>87898130
Hopefully soon. He's my favorite character.
>>
>>87898190
>Hopefully soon. He's my favorite character.
the question is, will he still be that same entertaining character after reincarnation
>>
>>87897660
that bitch did not draw her sword until the angel showed up in the fight. She sliced that bullet with her mind!
cutting is the supreme act of royalty
>>
>>87888597
You really misunderstood. The flame doesn't matter in regard to achieving Royalty. What matters is how they were made.

The flame matters when it comes to how strong each race is, potentially, with humans being weakest since Aesma was a crappy blacksmith, but in exchange, have a bigger potential for achieving greater heights because of their desires pushing them.
>>
File: 1427676782041.jpg (159KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1427676782041.jpg
159KB, 700x700px
Enough arguing about meaningless weapon tech. Lets get back to talking about what is really important. Lore and sexy bug butts.
>>
>>87898579
Ah,yes, muscled women. Much better than his OTHER fetish. Or is this pic followed up with her getting bloated up?
>>
File: 1427676782042.jpg (93KB, 400x694px) Image search: [Google]
1427676782042.jpg
93KB, 400x694px
>>87898656
>>
>>87898579
eww that is horrifying
>>
>>87898104
>>87898162
Isn't she still alive?
>>
>>87898862
>brb killing layla
>>
>>87898862
Abaddon confirmed she was.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/1tYQkD8.png
>>
>>87881555
GET THIS SMUG SOLOMON OUT OF MY KSBD
>>
File: 1444161952737.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1444161952737.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>87899061
ooooooh
>>
>>87897398
Something that modern body armor is rated to stop, even with steel penetrators. At least use 20mm as an example.
>>
>>87898155
>rifles
>no rifling grooves on the fired bullet
Seems pretty smoothbore to me.
>>
File: K6BD_Cheeky_Solomon.png (56KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
K6BD_Cheeky_Solomon.png
56KB, 239x210px
>>87899209
>>
we /k/sbd now?
>>
>>87881555
>Mammon rising out of his wealth like a Leviathan Scrooge McDuck
Jesus, Bling Dragon is fucking terrifying.
>>
File: smugomon.png (158KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
smugomon.png
158KB, 604x438px
>>87899528
>>
File: K6BD_Kind_People.png (240KB, 652x844px) Image search: [Google]
K6BD_Kind_People.png
240KB, 652x844px
>>87899628
I gotta admit, it's one of the coolest races that Abaddon's made for the setting.
>>
>>87893038
I'm not going to say that Abbadon is super good at anatomy but yeah it looks pretty nice.
>>
>>87893736
Well, I think it's because those worlds that had their gates open have been unified and a had a lot of their individuality crushed under the heel of the demiurges. Worlds can be all sorts of things, they can be flat disks or endless expanses, they can be just the land with nothing out in space. Ours is just one of the probably many very unique ones because we were left alone.
>>
>>87897261
>>87897398
It's funny you bring up power armor because that's pretty much a perfect example of something that could deal with any kind of bullet. All it would need is some sort of magic forcefield or be made out of like the shell of a galaxy turtle that's a million times harder than diamond or something. A tiny piece of metal flying at really high speeds doesn't really do much if you can react to it like Maya did.
>>
>>87897733
>You heavily over-estimate
No. Exactly the opposite in fact. You UNDER-estimate then by a ton. You're talking about a weapon that the guard of a god queen of a seventh of the MULTIVERSE with elite soldiers plucked from THOUSANDS of worlds and designed to face all manner of magical beast and just as skilled warrior in protection of a flying castle in the fucking sky. This isn't a little musket or even a rifle you know. Everything you see in Throne has to be top class of their entire world to survive in a place where randomly a 100 man brawl can break out with some of those men piloting the corpses of dead angels.
>>
>You mentioned that only Jadis has seen the Shape of the world and survived. What about Zoss? Or was he wise enough not to look?

>Zoss didn’t observe the Shape, he has sort of become the Shape, and thus avoided being horribly maimed as Jadis and Aesma were.

I thought it was important to post.
>>
>>87900566
That's pretty cool. I know it's end game stuff but I'm really interested in learning more about him. He probably has quite an interesting backstory.
>>
>>87890319
The Key doesn't just go off subconsciously. You don't access the power of gods without realizing it, you have to MAKE it happen, a conscious and willful decision. Everything Allison did against Vladok was all her own, base ability.
>>
>>87900703
I think it's both in equal measure. You make it happen by willing it to be. You have to make the universe recognize your will as the way it's going to be and it will be done. This doesn't necessarily have to be "conscious" because after a while you'll start to understand that instead of trying to make it happen it must just happen with no thought. What I mean is you're not concentrating on doing it, you're just doing it and you're fully confident you can move the universe as easily as your own hand.
>>
>>87897527
>Law of physics
Nigga, they are literally in Heaven, living on the corpses of angels. Physics in this setting is like a college slut, if you get her drunk enough anything is okay.
>>
>>87897733
The deeper you get into Throne, the more advanced technology becomes. Weve seen a speck of the world, and a glimpse of it's war ability, Jagganoth's army has been shown to possess tanks of sorts, and that guy is gearing up to wage war with EVERYTHING so he will have much worse in terms of weaponry. And even ignoring tech, the art is clearly capable of outpacing any normal weapons we have, and sufficiently skilled users of the art would wipe the floor with us.
>>
>>87897821
>Yes, and our Earth excels at warfare in a way that the Seven don't seem to be capable of
Nigga, the seven won a war across heaven involving THOUSANDS of the strongest fucking people in existence, armed with the voice of GOD and insane physical and magical capabilities. Jagganoth is gearing up to go to war with the entire multiverse in hopes of wiping everything out completely, and it's heavily hinted that he WILL succeed if he does do it.

I mean shit, you are talking about the group of folks who have conquered WORLDS, millions of them. And you seriously think we would put a dent in them?
>>
>>87897983
Earth is locked away, no one can come from it or go to it except Allison.

>>87898031
Not true. Abbadon has said some universes are similar to ours, with vast stretches of space and planets, but others could very well be just a single world, or no world, or anything.
>>
>>87901031
Don't argue with the HFY-fag, else he shall breathe rocket fuel at you.
>>
>>87901126
Rocket fuel can't melt neutron angels
>>
>>87901126
I'd pay to see abaddon make a what-if comic of earth being conquered by the 7
>>
>>87881555
I AM THE KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN
>>
>>87898214
>A
>Angels can carry their bodies in to the void, >they just tend not to stay inside them, for >obvious reasons. It’d be like leaving a haz->mat suit on while walking inside your house.

>They are physically incapable of entering the >real world without armor on. If their armor is >ruptured in battle severely enough, they will be >shunted violently back to the void. The >resulting force usually causes massive >destruction on the local level and kills the >angel.
rip our juggs
>>
File: math lady.jpg (42KB, 681x436px) Image search: [Google]
math lady.jpg
42KB, 681x436px
>>87902507
WAIT A MINUTE. I just realized something. He used to be 6 Juggernaut Star... but when he comes back he'll be 7 Juggernaut Star... And 7 is the most powerful number. OH FUCK
>>
>>87902561
but he'll also have nearly none of his memories
will he even remember he's a thorn anymore ;_;
>>
>>87902580
>inb4 amnesiac 7Juggernaut Star joins the party
>>
>>87902580
I'm sure Michael will catch up inside.
>>
>>87898214
It's unlikely that Juggs was killed, Abbadon built him up as some serious shit, so having him die from a one shot would be silly. He just needs to get a new body and he'll be back
>>
>>87902823
His body was destroyed. There's really no other way to slice it. His life was cut short but don't worry he'll be back.
>>
>>87902860
Angel's don't die just because their bodies are destroyed. It just means they are thrown back into the void and have to get a new body. The main reason I am sure he wasn't killed is because if he was killed, his reincarnation cycle would probably last far beyond the timeline of the main story, so it wouldn't be possible for him to die and still be involved.
>>
>>87902561
>>87902860
Having the body destroyed doesn't mean that much.

White Chain also got their body smashed
>>
>>87902937
Says right here
>>87902507
When their bodies are destroyed it usually kills them. I guess it's not a done deal but he was probably killed or at least severely wounded.
>>
>>87902999
He wasn't killed. He's still involved in the plot, so if he was killed he can't come back to the story since he'll be reincarnating for decades.
>>
>>87902999
>When their bodies are destroyed it usually kills them
That's more for weaker angels like White Chain. The strongest of angels wouldn't be too hard put down

Remember ZOSS had to chase the Primes down into the void to fuck their shit up.
>>
>>87903161
>That's more for weaker angels like White Chain
We don't know that at all. And Juggs was hardly a prime angel.
>>
>>87903269
Juggs was speaker for Thorns, wielder of the Wheel and the only angel able to use the Art.

He's far from ordinary.
>>
File: tumblr_ods4szXB8m1sm1zsco1_540.png (122KB, 540x635px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ods4szXB8m1sm1zsco1_540.png
122KB, 540x635px
>>87902999
>When their bodies are destroyed it usually kills them.
If their shells are killed, no. If their actual bodies are killed in the void like when Juggernaut bodied Delicious with his wheel, then yes.
>>
>>87903376
Sometimes you can kill them so hard in their dreams that they die IRL
>>
>>87903269
Abbadon has made it clear that Juggs is exceptionally strong for an Angel, and able to use the Art. White Chain, on the other hand, is an average Angel, and has died many times.
>>
>>87903376
No. Abbadon was speaking in that instance of an angel's shell.
>>
>>87903376
Delicious isn't even completely dead, she'll still reincarnate as well
>>
>>87904063
Yes, but she'll be completely different. There's a difference between being banished to the void (like when they did it to White Chain) and fucking an angel's entire scene up like the Thorns did to Delicious
>>
>>87891280
>This very page specifies that nobody stole from Mammon and lived, Cio included
>We know that Cio stole from him
Basic logic, mate.
>>
>>87898155
>As I said before, even if each world only contributed a SINGLE soldier to their demiurge, it would still be an army more than a billion strong.

Uh....

Aren't there only 777,777 universes?

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-28/

I think somebody added a digit somewhere....

And going by the canon source presented thus far, the tech in Throne is kinda butt.

However, most of the counter-arguments are that 'yeah, but magic', except the original post was saying, what if Zoss set all this up, to nurture an Earth with very advanced tech, very warlike socio-politics, a very large population draw from, and then the old bastard gave them all the magic, to boot?

After all, Royalty implies rulership, and who better to be Allison's subjects than the fractious peoples of the good old Earth, with all the guns and all the magic.

Poof! Instant conquering army.

Zoss seems to have little interest in letting Allison make the same mistakes he did, maybe he's secretly setting her up for success?
>>
>>87904063
>she
>>
>>87897527
You're getting K6BD mixed up with TES. Lying to God and getting away with it is how magic works in this setting.
>>
>>87904556
delicious is a feminine angel yes
>>
>>87903376

That pic is cool as hell!

Where'd you get that?
>>
>>87897841
So says a man who has never been shot while wearing kevlar. It still knocks you fucking down.
>>
>>87904571
Is that like a feminine penis?
>>
>>87904535
Nothing about Zoss hints to him doing shit to Earth. The only thing we know about Earth in relation to Throne is that Earth's gate is locked. Besides, a King doesn't need a conquering army. Zoss crushed the prime angels with his own two hands, Allison doesn't need an army if she can master the might of the Key of Kings

Besides, as Abbadon has stated, if Earth went to war with Throne, it would put up a good fight, but as soon as Throne sends in the heavy hitters, Earth is done.
>>
>>87898155
I'm pretty sure economy doesn't fit into Mottom's decisions anywhere, when it comes to outfitting her palace.

She probably just finds those full wooden stocks to be aesthetically pleasing.
>>
File: EVA.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
EVA.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>87904677
More like... feminine jello?
Angel's are meant to be genderless. Hell, the one's in the Void seem to dislike the idea of taking humanoid form to begin with. They're supposed to be abstract. That's why they force them out of their shells regularly and let them float through the Void, so that they lose their physical appearances and start looking like proper Old Testament Cubist Nightmares.
>>
>>87904535
This doesn't seem the kind of comic to go for that.
>>
>>87904639
>filename
Tumblr clearly.
>>
>>87904535
There are 700 thousand universes, but countless worlds.
>>
>>87904535
>Royalty implies rulership
Meti lived in a barrel in a marketplace, getting drunk all day.

Someone who has attained Royalty has no need to rule anything.
>>
>>87901075
>except Allison.
And Zoss, and 7 Juggernaught and his boys. Pretty sure others are going to manage somehow.
>>
>>87904063
She IS completely dead. You can't reincarnate if you're alive.
>>
>>87904874
>>87901075
ZOSS opened the gate with the key, and 6Juggs followed him through

Now Allison has the key. Since Allison's is the master key, she has some overlap with other demiurges; Earth is in fact one of Mottom's untapped domains.

So Mottom and Allison can open the gate to Earth's universe. I don't think there has been an actual portal prepared for Earth yet, so in all likelyhood the only way to get to-and-from Earth is by being with one of those two.

Whether or not someone like ZOSS can go to Earth now is ???. He's achieved Royalty and comes-and-goes as he pleases despite the unfortunate 'being dead' thing. What exactly he can do is unknown
>>
>>87904980
>What exactly he can do is unknown
Abbadon described him as "beyond causality" so probably he can do literally anything
>>
When they figured out how to suck the keys out of eachother that must have been a pretty interesting time in the war.
>>
>>87904980
I think the portal that was for Earth was the one Allison came back near in the void. Mottom's ship just happened to be flying nearby. All of the gates are there, some worlds just haven't been opened yet.
>>
>>87905090
>Incubus smacks the side of his head in playful self-admonition.
>"Haha, wow. I've been doing the wrong kind of sucking all this time"

>>87905120
Could be. I'll admit I'm not 100% on how that works, but most the shit in my post should be on the ball.
>>
>>87905136
>>87905120
Yeah, the gates were formed by the gods doing their storytelling. They were just closed until conquest time. Or they didn't yet exist, yet in a way they did, because their metaphysical anticipation was created by relationship of the tale (world) and teller (god, located in Throne). So I think it's something like how a document doesn't exist if it's written on your computer but you haven't printed it yet, but actually it sort of totally does exist.
>>
>>87904677
comic has lack of feminine penises
>>
I'm confused
are Zoss, Mottom, Solomon David, Incubus and Jadis humans who've entered Throne or just of species closely resembling humans
>>
>>87902580
nah m8 that only happens if they reincarnate i.e. are killed whilst INSIDE the void
>>
>>87906332
>They are physically incapable of entering the >real world without armor on. If their armor is >ruptured in battle severely enough, they will be >shunted violently back to the void. The >resulting force usually causes massive >destruction on the local level and kills the >angel.
when Maya cut 6 Juggernaut Star he exploded i.e. violently shunted back to the void causing massive destruction and killing the angel
>>
File: 1475144009995.jpg (53KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475144009995.jpg
53KB, 432x768px
>>87904570
>lying to god and getting away with it
>not the TES
look at this fucking nawhe

If anything Abbadon has been huffing the kirkbride coketrain as well because i love both their writing.
>tfw an entire race zero summed and ceased to exist by inventing a god of atheism and trying to get up inside it as a new godhead for a *real* reality where shit made sense
>tfw the universe said no
>tfw the dragonbreaks are the god of time having self doubt and multiple things that cant happen simultaneously in a timeline do.
>tfw there is a timetraveling cyborg demigod of elf genecide in TES lore
>tfw moon colonies
>tfw weaponized mathematics and space moths
>tfw Kalpa's
>tfw The wheel
>tfw 5 towers that keep reality in check and god from waking up and starting a new kalpa
>tfw chim
>tfw wood mer have moving quatom tree citys that house a rock called the prehaps acorn embodying the concept of mabye
>>
>>87906289
There are four different classes of being -- Angels, Servants, Humans, and Devils. Humans were the creation of Aesma, a goddess, so they all exist in some form across the 777,777 universes (how exactly this aligns with evolution, I'm uncertain; maybe humans arise as an inevitability in every created universe, even if they don't exist at the moment of a given universe's creation). Some humans in the setting are more exotic than others, having blue skin or extra fingers or other strange features, but they are all readily identifiable as humans to us. Servants, on the other hand, are a different creation of the Gods; an audience member could think of them as aliens, and there are a theoretically infinite range of Servant species that all look distinct and rather inhuman. Angels and Devils can be thought of not too inaccurately as being within the same general archetypes as angels and devils in most other settings.
>>
>>87898716
That's kinda hot
Even though I like giraffes being more giraffe than woman
>>
>>87899667
>universally reviled as a demon by his own kind
So I wonder how Mammon's Kind People subordinates feel about serving him. Conflicted, maybe? Why are they even serving him in the first place? Do they hate him while respecting his power? Or are they forced to serve him since their own merchant masters obey him?
>>
File: WoN 4-63.jpg (1006KB, 1000x1292px) Image search: [Google]
WoN 4-63.jpg
1006KB, 1000x1292px
>>87900495
Jumping in right now. Are you talking about the muskets Mottom's soldiers were waving about? They're just muskets, man. If you're really talking about the, you're really overestimating them. They're just fodder. I assume the REAL strength in Mottom's army comes from ALL the raiders and guilds coming together with their warmachines and hired experts, with however many captains Mottom has blessed with a key like that captain we saw back in Mottom's audience chamber (first panel right here).

There's no reason to equip each and every member of her army with some advance overtechnology. In the first place, she's already the strongest one among them; she hardly needs protecting. Nor does she really care about wasting their lives by under-equipping them and pitting them against some world with more advance weapons. Not every member of her army has to be some sort of super science-magic warrior or monolithic devil-powered angel-husk robot.
>>
>>87893736
>humans are secretly SUPER COSMIC STRONG
My second most favourite trope!
>>
>>87906955
I mean he is technically god-king of the merchants so serving him would still fit into the system as the highest honor what with merchants>kings. I could see it more like they're honored to serve the position but hate who holds the position.
>>
>>87905416
I'm pretty sure the gates were made by the demiurges before the Second Conquest, as part of the King's Road.
>>
>>87897660
Looks more like a WW1 era rifle, but whatever.
>>
>>87907135
Huh. Come to think of it, was it ever mentioned whether or not the gates were built by the Demiurges or if they were already there?

And the Gates exist both inside and outside the Void, don't they? The King's Road is more like the roads that have been made safe from the unbound Devils by the Peregrine Knights and the Angels, I think. So it's more like they were made to get to the Gates safely.
>>
File: ksbd46r.jpg (857KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd46r.jpg
857KB, 900x1165px
>>87907216
Well pic related certainly implies so.

And they're called the KING'S door. I imagine there's a reason for that.
>>
File: WON30.jpg (807KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
WON30.jpg
807KB, 900x1165px
>>87900703
>You don't access the power of gods without realizing it, you have to MAKE it happen, a conscious and willful decision.

And she consciously and wilfully decided to win the game, and then the key made it happen.

>Everything Allison did against Vladok was all her own, base ability.

Supplemented by shining awesomeness and divinity in the form a key.

Why are you even trying to argue? It is absurdly obvious, just look at that glow, man. Don't be a sore loser.
>>
File: WoN 2-33.jpg (719KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WoN 2-33.jpg
719KB, 850x1100px
>>87907289
>>87900703
Yeah, gotta agree. At first I thought, hey, maybe Allison did win on her own merit. But then I realized that it makes more sense that Allison unconsciously used the key because it made her drunk and confident. Same thing when she masked Vladok, you can see her key flaring up here.

I mean, when you think about it, devil beer is probably hella intoxicating and way beyond whatever Allison would have drunk back in her sorority. It's just that, it worked to her advantage to become as drunk as possible.
>>
So i read through this once, and i thought i undrestood most of it, but reading through these past few threads its obvious im missing key infos, and as far as i can tell, they can be mostly found in the short stories under the pages. But not all of them have one? or im missing something?
For a second reread, should i watch out for other info sources too?
>>
>>87907527
Don't worry if you don't know everything, anon. It's just that some other lore tidbits are shared on Abbadon's Q&A tumblr for the comic and, sometimes, in these threads as well.

Here's his tumblr, by the way. There are a LOT of questions, so don't feel like you need to go through all of them.
>>
>>87907527
>>87907668
Whoops, missed the link.
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/
>>
>>87906534
>(how exactly this aligns with evolution, I'm uncertain; maybe humans arise as an inevitability in every created universe, even if they don't exist at the moment of a given universe's creation).

It depends on what the God of each particular universe wants. Some tell the story with evolution, some with magic, other in whatever way they feel like.

>>87907527
There's also alt-text for each page, in case you missed those.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-24+at+02.34.36).jpg (68KB, 331x536px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-24+at+02.34.36).jpg
68KB, 331x536px
>>87904980
Anybody able to use the art of division can teleport and travel between planes. That said, it's an extremely difficult art and pratictioners are very rare. Pic Related.
>>
Regarding Mottom's palace guards, why do so many mistake old rifles for muskets?
>>
>>87908096
Someone said they were muskets and no one else ever bothered to check?
>>
>>87908096
It's shitposting. The facts don't matter.
>>
>>87908089
It's also illegal in the age of the 7; they kill anyone who seems like they might be able to follow Zoss's independent path to ascension.
>>
>>87907289
>>87907419
Look at the same pages you've posted. They Key shines when she is naming Vladok, because she is tapping into it's infinite power, when she's drunk, it's not glowing at all, it just has a shine at the very end, but that is completely different from the "tapping into the might of god" glow weve seen. So no, she is not subconsciously using the key to win a drinking contest, she got by on her own merits until Vladok panicked. If she had been using the Key, Cio would have mentioned it, seeing as how Cio has owned a key before and would recognize it's use.
>>
>>87906289
Everyone is human except Mammon and maybe Gog-agog.
>>
>>87906289
If it looks human and is human-sized without looking like it might be an animated statue, it's human. Yes, humans can come in blue, black and red in this setting.
>>
>>87906398
Generally, TES is to south Asian lore what K6BD is to west Asian lore.

>inventing a god of atheism and trying to get up inside it as a new godhead for a *real* reality where shit made sense
I know what you're talking about but that description is honestly a better fit for the God-Learners of Glorantha. Which, come to think of it, is kind of like a TES or K6BD style fantasy but primarily for indigenous European stuff.
>>
>>87908096
We see one of the bullets fired and it doesn't have rifling grooves. I think this is probably an art error, though. It's also strange because the smashed tip looks like lead and the periphery looks cupric, which would be appropriate to a jacketed round, but when cut in half the inside is the same color as the outside implying that it's a solid copper bullet, conflicting with the other data, or it is a copper bullet with a lead tip, which is bizarre.
>>
File: JEEZUS CHWIST.jpg (133KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
JEEZUS CHWIST.jpg
133KB, 887x1097px
>>87894137
>>87894819
>Zoss makes our Earth an angry ball of crazy weaponsmiths
>Keeps us secret from the 7 for millenia
>Then takes one to turn into another key-user, and sends her back when she is ready to teach magic
All Zoss needs to do is make sure Alli doesn't get herself killed, and he's won
>>
>>87912146
>and he's won
won what? Dude is beyond space-time at this point.

Hell, he allowed himself to be killed because he literally did not give a fuck
>>
>>87912231
I dunno, fuck with the 7?
That's what I'd do if there was nothing else left to achieve and I knew how to.
>>
>>87912269
He could have done that anyway
>>
What part of "technology suck because it breaks down in the void" do you fuckers not understand?
>>
>>87912231
It's like, what does Bill Gates do now that he won at commerce? He uses his vast powers to try and shape the world into a better place.
>>
>>87912350
ZOSS could have done that before he died.

He had 7 times the power of any of the other 6. More than all of them combined. And that doesn't include the power he had BEFORE the key; motherfucker wiped out the angels single-handedly without a key.

If ZOSS wanted to shape the universe, nothing was gonna stop him.

He seems more interested in the cultivation of Allison for its own sake and not some half-assed revenge plot.
>>
>>87912453
I imagine that Zoss has figured out that he's been a pretty shitty king overall, and is interested in cultivating someone worthier than him to assume power.
>>
>>87912453
Yeah, but presumably being dead is either handy of comfy to him anyway.

>He seems more interested in the cultivation of Allison for its own sake
"This chick here is the new king" is definitely supposed to be part of shaping the world to be, in his view, better.
>and not some half-assed revenge plot.
I have literally never heard the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation described that way before.
>>
>>87912269
Allison doesn't need Earth as an army to fight the 7, if she wanted an army she could pull from the BILLIONS of trained killers, spell casters and mercs across Throne.
>>
>>87912506
But why? He's Royalty, he doesn't give a shit. Not giving a shit seems to be the very life motto of everyone who achieves Royalty.

You have a higher chance of Allison being the inevitable circular return of YISUN and ZOSS is pushing her to her divine potential

>>87912530
Bill Gates is involved in a long-term revenge plot against the mosquitoes that bothered him when he was young. Malaria is just an excuse
>>
>>87912638
Zoss clearly does give a shit, he call Allison his 'redeemer' So he obviously knows he made big mistakes and wants to raise up Allison to be king so she can fix the mistakes he left
>>
>>87912638
>But why? He's Royalty, he doesn't give a shit. Not giving a shit seems to be the very life motto of everyone who achieves Royalty.
The life motto of Royalty is to not give a shit about Royalty. They give plenty of shit about other things.

Zoss MUST have given some shit at some point, because the fucker went and reordered the Multiverse after his ascension. You don't carry out tasks on such a scale without caring a great deal.
>>
File: CyDBvqCXgAAQWop.jpg (103KB, 765x558px) Image search: [Google]
CyDBvqCXgAAQWop.jpg
103KB, 765x558px
Kelly does it again
>>
>>87914415
Thanks anon, I had a good laugh
>>
>>87914415
If not for the black comment, this could be complaints about her drift in design from the initial presentation.
>>
>>87914823
I think it's more like it's making fun of those complaints.
>>
>>87914415

Is... Is this for real?
>>
>>87914951
No
https://twitter.com/LeflairZone/status/801854401598124032
>>
>>87914415
>coat-of-arms
CARLOS!
>>
>>87912638
Zoss isn't Royalty, he's still reaching for it by Abaddon's own words.
>>
>>87915279
That's the official name.
>>
>>87915365
Case in point.
>>
>>87914948
I mean yeah, there has been a bit of an art change, but it has been shown that she can still bring out that "coat of arms" thing she has, and occasionally she will still give some rather demonic grins, she's just been given a bit more range now
>>
>>87915318
but he's literally the king of kings of the multiverse
>>
>>87916708
Royalty and royalty are two different things.
>>
>>87916708
Yes but he's still working on it. Royalty isn't being an actual king it's more like Buddha enlightenment shit.
>>
>>87917094
This setting's spiritualism is the younger, edgier brother of Buddhism. So it's the sort of enlightenment you get through being a narcissistic, nihilistic asshole that doesn't give a shit about the world.
>>
>>87917138
I like it
>>
So what's the chance of Cio pulling the long con?
>>
>>87899659
10/10
>>
>>87911080
>maybe Gog-agog.
she's an amalgamation of worms
and isn't Jagganoth some non-human race as well?
>>
>>87919187
He's just a big guy
>>
>>87919187
No, Jagganoth is human
>>
>>87919380
Jagganoth is a thirty-foot-tall (9.1m)[9] bestial humanoid covered in a mass of fur.
>humanoid
>>
>>87919380
>>87919408
He could very well be one of K6BD's many variants of human.

Alternatively, he could be an adult of the species of Servant that Hrotomos belongs to.
>>
>>87919408
Jagganoth isn't covered in fur. And he was much smaller before.
>>
File: file.png (496KB, 567x465px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
496KB, 567x465px
>>87919476
>not covered in fur
>>
>>87919374
Certainly not for Mammon
>>
>>87919598
yeah but mammon's a dweeb
if the 7 just said fuck it to their pact jagganoth would pants mammon and he'd kill himself
>>
>>87919501
Abaddon has confirmed that Jagganoth is a human.

Surprisingly having the power of gods stuffed in your forehead and getting nails made out of angel feathers nailed into your body fucks you up.
>>
>>87919408
>>87919438
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/148874557820/is-jagganoth-a-servant-or-just-a-really-big-human
>>
>>87919648
Abbadon has confirmed if the other six Demiurges teamed up on Jagganoth he would very likely lose.
>>
>>87919986
Just so we agree, lose but not killed right?
>>
>>87919986
yeah but the scenario just put forward was mammon getting bullied not an all-out war
>>
File: WON76.jpg (859KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON76.jpg
859KB, 950x1229px
>>87919501
I imagine that's part of the helmet or something. You look at his depictions elsewhere, say here, and he is impressively hairless.
>>
>>87920532

It's not even ambiguous. In the page you linked, you can clearly see the hair coming out of his helmet on the second-last panel.
>>
>>87920532
>to annihilate the multiverse
fuck Jagganoth was my favorite of the 7 before reading that
how does any writer think 'evil character wants to destroy literally everything' is a good villain motivation
>>
>>87920840

We haven't actually met the guy yet. I'll trust Abbadon to make him more nuanced than that.
>>
>>87920840
Yes, by creating such a character Abaddon has joined the ranks of hacks such as Grant Morrison and JRR Tolkien. Shame on him.
>>
>>87899569
>we /k/sbd now?

HELL YEAH

Somebody should post those guards with their Mausers, give our weapon-lovin' buddies a thrill.
>>
>>87904695
>Nothing about Zoss hints to him doing shit to Earth.

Well, nothing says that he didn't, either.

And there is the very potent fact that he traveled to Allison's Earth and specifically chose her to be his heir.

Why would he not prepare that ground before he sowed his seed? Doesn't it make more sense that he laid out some prep and groundwork before he passed on the Key, or did he just get melancholy one day, rip it out of his forehead, and then cut dimensions until he found a chick flashin' her rack at him.

>Be Zoss, looking to ditch this bullshit job.
>Transcend causality, ditch that key, bitch.
>Dafug I do with the damn thing now...
>Hey, this blonde bitch has some nice tits, let's do this shit!

Yeah. Sounds a little dumb if he DIDN'T prep things.
>>
So did Mammon eat an original xbox or something? In >>87920532 he's pretty small

In >>87881555 he looks like he'd be the size of a large town at the least.
>>
>>87921590
the dragons dont die of old age and perpetually grow as they age
so mammon's just much younger in >>87920532
>>
File: Gewehr98_1.png (2MB, 1796x834px) Image search: [Google]
Gewehr98_1.png
2MB, 1796x834px
>>87907137
>>>87897660
>Looks more like a WW1 era rifle, but whatever.

Looks a lot like a Gewehr 98 with the bayonet, a rifle that did a lot of work in the WW1 trenches.

That was a really good battle rifle, the Mauser 98 action is still considered the finest bolt action ever invented.

It's a long way from a 'musket.' The 8mm Mauser cartridge will kill anything on Earth.
>>
>>87912146
>>Zoss makes our Earth an angry ball of crazy weaponsmiths

See, now this shit is funny. And kinda awesome.
>>
>>87912342
>What part of "technology suck because it breaks down in the void" do you fuckers not understand?

<sigh>

Open void gate.

Walk through a couple dozen scientists and weapon makers carrying a fuckton of paper manuals.

Arrive at new world.

Verify physics still works. If no, go to next world.

If yes, you BUILD THE FUCKING WEAPONS THERE.

Or, plan B, you give the Key of Kings to a human who then magics the damn weapons so they ignore the Void effects.

THEN you do plan A as well.
>>
>>87921536
>Humanity was genetically engineered by a species of aliens that looks like three-legged dogpigs.
>But there's nothing that indicates that was the case.
>There's nothing that indicates it isn't the case either.

'Nothing says that he didn't' is not a valid argument.
>>
>>87918467
>So what's the chance of Cio pulling the long con?

Pretty good, actually. Or at the every least pulling a quick double-cross at some point.
>>
Started this comic yesterday night and just now caught up. Needed something to fill the hole after Prophet ended. This art style and world seem to give off the same vibe as Prophet, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Am I alone in thinking this has a resemblance to Prophet?
>>
>>87921934
>'Nothing says that he didn't' is not a valid argument.

And cherry-picking a post is even fucking worse, you supercilious turd.

Go back and read the next fucking sentence, and see if it makes more sense now.

Fucking idiot shitposters, jesus christ...
>>
>>87920230
According to Abbadon, the worst scenario is the other six would seal him under a mountain till they can figure out what to do with him
>>
>>87921536
Why would he prep anything? He's raising an heir, not an army. His mission, as far as we have seen, is to oversee Allison's growth as King so that she can redeem his mistakes, and as the prophecy says, she will rise up to shake the pillars of heaven and smite the seven. An army of Earthlings isn't needed for that, and would just be a hindrance to Allison
>>
>>87899209
>>87899528
>>87899659
I cannot fucking wait for the Solomon arc. REV UP THOSE SMUG ANIME FACES.
>>
>>87922869
Solomon Incubus and Jagganoth the most A E S T H E T I C demiurges
>>
>>87922920
Pre-"trapped in a block of glass" Jadis is also pretty A E ST H E T I C, especially if you're into the that 80s Japanese look.
>>
>>87921733
There really isn't a hard and fast rule for classifying muskets--for the longest time the US army classified any longarm as a rifled musket, up to the Krag I believe. What people are nitpicking about is the lack of rifling grooves on the fired bullet we're showed which would signify a smoothbore. According to Abadon it was just an art error, apparently, rifling grooves should be on the bullet.
>>
>>87922041
He's buddies with Brandon Graham and did 2 pages in the Strikefiles, so no.
>>
>>87924783
>>
>>87919501
That's like saying a caucasian as in, a person actually from the Caucasus mountains is "covered in fur". He just has a hairy back because he never wears a shirt and he's in cold places as often as not and isn't America-tier fat. You could get pretty close to that way too just by wearing no shirt and leaving the window open all winter.
>>
>>87925048
See >>87920532. His helmet has a mane.
>>
>>87920840
He's the embodiment of wrath, so it kind of makes sense. That said, I don't think Mottom really gave the full picture.
>>
>>87921536
>before he sowed his seed?
>implying he's literally her dad
She seems kind of light-colored for that.
>>
>>87921928
><sigh>
Fuck off.
>>
>>87922041
Art-wise I'd put it with Orc Stain. Particularly the use of color and detail to create vast fields of gribbly shit that fills the same composition role as if it had been a blank field, which is still grossly interesting if you examine it in detail.
>>
>>87923754
>According to Abadon it was just an art error, apparently, rifling grooves should be on the bullet.
Well, he only said that after I asked him as a result of this thread, so you can't really fault people in this thread for not knowing.
>>
>>87924783
Where is that from? Looks like something out of Dark Souls
>>
>>87920840
The Thorns want to do the same thing. What you have to realise is that creation and destruction, existence and nonexistence, can be called neither good nor evil things in this setting. The Thorns, and presumably Jaggonoth by extension, want to reverse the division of God by returning everything to a single, pure state. They think everything is overwhelmingly corrupt and decadent, and so they are on a holy crusade to purify the multiverse by reuniting everything through nonexistence, creating a new Monad in recall of the first, Yisun. They don't see themselves as nihilists (although maybe Juggernaut Star does) or agents of chaos for its own sake, but rather as those that want to put an end to the infinite corruption and evil of the demiurges' multiverse.
>>
>>87925351
I actually sperged out about that when he was here a couple threads back, it wasn't an art error he just didn't know what rifling is.
>>
>>87928115
Well, looks like he's decided to call it art error now. Hopefully that means it gets fixed before the book goes to print.
>>
>>87928181
Or you just say they are magic bullets
>>
>>87928330
>hurr it's magic
Or just say it used polygonal or ovaloid rifling, neither of which leave rifling grooves on the bullet.

Easier still, just fix it.
>>
>>87921928
Do you know that reality is not actually an Age of Empires game where you just need to drop a single worker in order to build a civilization?
>>
>>87909394
there is no way anyone would be able to follow zoss. He mastered the art of division, thats how he got to throne, and thats how he killed the angels. Than he ripped the names of god from metatron and made them into the master key.
Hm, now that i think of it, did Metatron lose the names by zoss taking them from him? If not, couldnt they just make more identical keys?
And, if Metatron knew all the names of god in the first place, how the fuck did zoss beat him?
Pure will?

Riddle me this, anons.
>>
>>87929562
>And, if Metatron knew all the names of god in the first place, how the fuck did zoss beat him?
Angels can't use the keys precisely because they lack the will that mortals have.
>>
>>87927555
It's from Bloodborne.
>>
>>
>>87927555
It's from Prophet
>>
File: juggs.jpg (157KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
juggs.jpg
157KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: metatron lives.png (4MB, 2074x1093px) Image search: [Google]
metatron lives.png
4MB, 2074x1093px
>>
File: 1409196051516.png (332KB, 476x667px) Image search: [Google]
1409196051516.png
332KB, 476x667px
>>87882812
>November
>...28th?
>2015
>>
>>87929550
Even if "technology" breaks down, you can find out what exactly counts as technology, and break your gear into parts simpler than that for reassembly afterward.
>>
>>87932061
What's with the cactus
>>
>>87933505
it was some drawthread request of juggs loving a cactus because thorn knights
>>
New page preview on Abbadon's Patreon

Get ready for some sad
>>
>>87899667
>'Dragons of the West'

Now I'm going to be super disappointed if one of these guys doesn't become a wise old mentor type of character.
>>
>>87908096
Because for most people 'musket' just means 'old timey firearm' and they have no idea what the technical definition is (i.e. Woolie from the Super Best Friends thinking that muskets were used in WWI).
>>
>>87933363
Yeah sure, let me just reassemble my tank and.. What do you mean it needs a giant ass factory and a fuckton of precision equipment?

You don't seem to get how much our technology relies on our absurdly sophisticated and effective logistics chains. The same logistics chains that would be completely unusable when traveling through the void.

Essentially what you're suggesting is that we go around building an Earth level logistics base on every world we enter. With minimum help from Earth itself.

I really shouldn't have to explain how retarded that sounds.
>>
>>87935081
So what you're saying is we need that sweet instant base building tech from most RTS games.
>>
>>87883079
What? That was like my favorite part of her. Only complaint was that it was impossible to replicate, making fanfic hard.
>>
>>87935156
Just get some Peons and a few stacks of lumber
We got this shit
>>
>>87935215
Yes, milord.
>>
>>87894819
YFW we stand down the invasion by having Neil Gaiman sit around talking to himself while Morrison sits in the bushes taking notes.
>>
>>87934322
inb4 Mammon becomes Allison's financial advisor
>>
>>87935081
That's called a beachhead. We need a beachhead, or someone with a key of kings.
>>
>>87936009
>We need a beachhead, or someone with a key of kings.

Hmmmm....

Kinda looks like exactly what we have going on here, doesn't it.
>>
>>87935980
>>>87934322
>inb4 Mammon becomes Allison's financial advisor

That would be pretty amazing actually.

And there is precedent, Mottom wanted to work with Allison, I could see Mammon trying to cut the same sort of deal.
>>
>>87936091
Any deal between Allison and a demiurge would have to be a temporary one considering the prophecy kinda ends with all the demiurges killed

Of course this is a universe in which everything is a lie, so what can you really trust?
>>
>>87936091
>And there is precedent, Mottom wanted to work with Allison, I could see Mammon trying to cut the same sort of deal.

Naida was a coward. It wasn't so much that she wanted to help Allison as make the whole mess someone else's problem.

Surely Mammon has some sort of essential weakness but I'll be disappointed if it plays out the same way.
>>
>>87936244
Maybe it would count if a demiurge goes to her side and ends up sacrificing themself for her.
>>
>>87936332
why would the only demiurge who bought their key instead of fought for it not be a giant coward too
why would any demiurge not be afraid of somebody wielding the key that gives their key power
>>
>>87936244
It's pretty clear that this wont end until all seven are dead. The slate has to be wiped clean, the garbage and depravity has piled up too much to allow for deals or conveniences. By the end of this Throne will most likely be in ruins, and Allison will lead it to rebuild itself.
>>
>>87936572
I doubt Abbadon will resort to having them all be cowards. Mottom was a coward due to being a broken woman who can't stand up for herself even with the might of god's voice on her brow, Mammon will be far different, I mean using money to acquire what he wanted doesn't make him a coward, it makes him resourceful, and it's clear he was a fighter before, as shown in one of the panels with him standing along with the other seven, wielding a sword in his mouth hand. Also it's clear that just because the Key of Kings is their source, it doesn't give Allison power over them, at least not yet.
>>
>>87936572
>why would the only demiurge who bought their key instead of fought for it not be a giant coward too
Probably because the demiurges think that Allison isn't the conquering king

If anything, he would think that this would be his only chance to break the prophecy - because he'd be the last thing standing between Allison and her bitchboy. Once she gets him free, it's judgement day
>>
>>87936780
I think someone is going to kill bitchboy to try and avert the prophecy, and then Allison goes nuclear
>>
>>87936991
According to Abby, he's actually an alright dude outside of his desperation for Allison booty. So I think we'll be seeing him alive, at least for a while.

And I'm not sure she still sees him romantically
>>
>>87937022
The most recent time she talked about him was calling him her boyfrriend
>>
>>87937022
>And I'm not sure she still sees him romantically
ZaidXCio new ship.
>>
>>87937070
It's easier to say than "the guy I was dating and was gonna bang but now I kinda feel like being the all-king so I'm changing my relationship status to [it's complicated] when I next get on Facebook"
>>
>>87937022
>>87936991
I doubt the Seven are just gonna leave Zaid naked and floating, if anything I expect them to manipulate and corrupt him in someway and when Allison runs into him again they might fight and Allison will have to snap him out of whatever shit the Seven have fucked him with
>>
Boyfriend is final boss.

Cap this shit now because its happening.
>>
>>87937174
Well they got a limited time, because he's in Mammon's vault and Allison is headed there next
>>
>>87937266
Presuming Zaid is still there and a multitude of things that can have seen him moved hasn't happened
>>
>>87937266
Is he? I don't remember where that was mentioned. Well that means either this subplot will be resolved fast, or one of the other Seven will show up during or after Allison has trashed Mammon's vault to snatch up Zaid and take him to another castle.
>>
>>87937330
Incubus will snatch him up and seduce him
>>
File: SOT1.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT1.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>87937330
>Is he? I don't remember where that was mentioned
Pic related
Why do you think they're talking about how Cio got into Mammon's vault?
>>
>>87936244
>killed
Not necessarily. Mottom is still alive.
>>
>>87937499
For now, the story is hardly nearing the end
>>
>>87937382
Ah right, I remember now.
>>
>>87888471
Look at it this way, this new one has a chance of getting fucked by Allison. Or at least kissed.
>>
>>87937630
previous cio was more tsundere
>>
>>87899061
oh my
>>
File: devil waifu.png (835KB, 980x964px) Image search: [Google]
devil waifu.png
835KB, 980x964px
>>87899061
say it withe me now
BEST
GIRL
>>
>>87937910
I'd rather the new Cio
>>
>>87937174
>I doubt the Seven are just gonna leave Zaid naked and floating
They might. I think a lot of them would rather do that then let the others influence him, and they probably picked Mammon for a reason.
>>
>>87937330
>fast
>three books
>>
>>87937583
Yeah, but her book has already ended.
>>
>>87937910
Greatest of all time
>>
>>87937979
Doesn't mean she can't reappear again and get completely annihilated by someone like Jagganoth or a more powerful Allison
>>
What comic is this?
>>
>>87938116
Kill 6 Billion Demons, and no, it's not a holocaust reference
>>
>>87938136
Thank you, I kept seeing panels form the comic, and was always interested in reading it.
>>
>>87938136
And yet the current big baddie is the arch type of a Jew
>>
>>87938708
I wasn't aware that Jews were hammer-headed alpacas with six eyes and hands for mouths.
>>
>>87938708
You can't escape the eternal jew
>>
>>87938810
It's their true form, lizard people, remember?
>>
>>87933524
Lol

>>87934322
>>87935980
>>87936091
The nigga bought his key. I bet if she could provide him with something he deems valuable, he would help her. Seems like the type of character that thinks only in transactions.

>>87936244
Ah but what if they're no longer demiurges?

>>87937022
>>87937070
>>87937107
Abbadon has said in a Q&A that they end up good friends. He's just as insecure as she is.
>>
>>87933212

The power of foreshadowing.
>>
>>87938116
Smite Six thousand million Bad Dudes

>>87938708
>it's a Rothschild with 4 legs episode
Do you think he makes whole worlds default on their credit?
>>
>>87939263
>Do you think he makes whole worlds default on their credit?
I'm sure they do, and then the world gets repossessed
>>
>>87939166
What?
>>
>>87939555
I need to make some dank anarcho-capitalist memes featuring Mammon now.
>>
>>87907216
I don't think all the gates exist on both sides. Every world has a gate I'm pretty sure but Earth of course doesn't have one in world.
>>
>>87906398
Why does that shit never show up in the games?
>>
>>87942207
because bethesda
the best youll get are copy+pasted dwemer ruins
>>
>>87909394
Where did that bit of trivia show up? I've never heard it.

>>87929562
Allison will be following Zoss. Sure you can't do everything Zoss did but the original demiurges that came through after Zoss were fairly strong and some of them were probably on their way to Zoss' level. You can follow his path via different means but it would be incredibly difficult and take a very special person, so it's unlikely it would happen.
>>
>>87934451
Muskets on horseback vs tanks was a crazy time
>>
>>87912453
Well we don't really know that. I think he chose Allison because he is trying to save the universe in some way we can't guess at yet. This could just be his way of doing it. I'm sure it's something more complicated than just killing the 7 and telling everybody to be good.
>>
>>87942394
They should make a game in pre WWII China, soldiers armed with swords versus tanks
>>
>>87925175
Maybe he's just tanned from spending a few years in the sun or something.
>>
Best answer
>>
>>87912342
It takes a while. Advanced tech goes more quickly but it's not instant. If you can get there fast enough it might be fine if the other world uses the same properties.
>>
>>87942504
Unless there was magic involved that would be a pretty shitty game unless you were the tank.
>>
>>87920532
do you think the angel who spoke to jagganoth and gave him the feathers was metatron or possibly juggs?
>>
>>87942934
Probably Juggs since Metatronbis immobile and finding out a Prime Angel was back would probably shake a lot of things up. On that note, what train of thought led him to making them into nails then piercing himself with them? Like was he instructed or did he just decide it would be metal as hell to do that?
>>
>>87943526
metatron isn't back, he never died
and since Jagganoth's thing is constant improvement he probably looked at the feathers and thought 'how can I make myself better with these?'
>>
>>87941053

I'm saying that the current arc has been foreshadowed a year ago. Abbadon is good at that.
>>
>>87942934
Who knows but they were definitely METATRON's feathers.
>>
>>87944615
or Ys-Voya's
>>
File: SOT11.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT11.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>87945644
>>
>>87946308
Let's make a new thread since this one's almost done.
>>
>>87946454
gotta wait till bump limit and page 8 anon
>>
>>87946308
>he wanted his partner back
Interesting, I like this. It gives Preem Nand a bit more depth of character. He was dealing with a loss of his partner and couldn't stand the sight of Cio, a sort of sick parody of the wife he knew.
>>
>>87946561
or maybe it was more her being a reputable ebon demon was security for him as a gold demon leading a powerful guild and when she came back as a blue and remained/refused to advance again he stowed her away and eventually obtained his sphinx body to secure his position
>>
>>87946619
Well, he spoke to someone threw the flames - probably a demiurge of one kind or another. I always thought it was Incubus but I wouldn't be shocked if he got paid off by Mammon.
>>
>>87946487
Nevermind. There's already a new thread. Everybody move over. Don't keep using this one.
>>
>>87946681
link it anon
>>
>>87946709
Just use the catalog.
>>87945815
>>
>>87942573
can we please have a lore blurb on one of these fight boys in a future page?
please abby?
Thread posts: 463
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.