[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 128

File: brendol hux.png (71KB, 181x185px) Image search: [Google]
brendol hux.png
71KB, 181x185px
Brendol Hux Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job"
Star Wars #25
Han Solo #5 (of 5)

>Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"
https://mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.07: "Iron Squadron "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlpvQhH58X4

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
https://youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
https://imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg
>>
Why is everything from the new canon cancerous bullshit?
>>
File: Rig Nema1.png (2MB, 2979x816px) Image search: [Google]
Rig Nema1.png
2MB, 2979x816px
What is she, /swco/?
>>
So finally saw the latest episode. Am I supposed to hate Iron Squadron as much as I did? I didn't dislike the episode but it wasn't a favorite for me. The absolute best part was Thrawn sending Konstantine off to fail and possibly die without leaving room for objection.
>>
>>87879576
Because that is what you want it to be, and you refuse to accept anything otherwise
>>
File: 1479880917127.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479880917127.png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>87879576
Killing this thread early I see
>>
>>87879576
>>
>>87879619
Crashing the thread with no survivors
>>
>>87879619
I'm still mad we never saw the NR fleet. I don't even care if it isn't entirely gone, since rationally you don't keep your entire armada in orbit over the capitol. I just wanted to see sexy new capitol ships besides the (admittedly fine) new Destroyers.
>>
>>87879606
Not sure anyone liked the new episodes. Maybe the Iron Squadron will be important later on, but it felt like a really pointless episode. I think maybe they wanted to contrast Ezra as he is now with Ezra as he was at the beginning of the series, but that seems really unnecessary.
>>
>>87879660

The way they dealt with the New Republic definitely left a poor taste, apparently you destroy one system and the New Republic has no fleet and no command anymore

It was only done because you had to have your underdog rebels
>>
>>87879535
That feel when I pointed out the resemblance between them and you made a thread dedicated to it.

This is a true /swco/ honor.
>>
>>87879701
Yeah, it wasn't the worst. Sabine got to be useful, Thrawn's brief appearance was fucking hilarious, and Commander Sato has some backstory now, but the meat of it just didn't work for me.

What's the next episode slated to be? I don't keep up with the promos that much. I enjoyed the episode before this way more than I thought I would then was let down by this one. Maybe the next will be a good one.
>>
>>87879660
I still cannot think of any good reason an entire galactic fleet, something considered "vaunted" so you know they are proud of it, and they park the entire thing over their capital? Maybe Hux was being ironic?

The only explanation I can think of comes from Bloodlines when it turns out that the New Republic was being dick ass slow about actually patrolling any of the galaxy they pinky swore they'd defend because the Senate was a bunch of bickering, well, basically us whenever we try to talk about the quality of any of the movies.
>>
>>87879718
I can buy the entire loss of your capitol world and a lot of ships causing enough disarray to make you unable to function in the tiny time frame we had from there to the ending, I mostly was mad about the lack of new ships we get to see on screen period. Expand the ship lore, faggots! Maybe we'll see some more in the next one or something.
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Republic_Starfleet

>While one fleet of the Starfleet remained with the Galactic Senate which moved to different member worlds on a rotational basis, the majority of Starfleet was scattered across several bases throughout New Republic space including one on Mirrin Prime.
>>
>>87879739
We're in for a Hondo episode next week, with Azmorigan and dark troopers also involved.
>>
>>87879601
A meme
>>
>>87879893
For whatever it is worth since it's from Aftermath, Mon Mothma wanted the New Republic military cut to 10% of the current rather hefty level they were at when dealing with the last of the hostile Imperial Remnant. She had enough ships she felt she could send to anywhere in the galaxy and basically wipe out entire planets, which is an Imperial standard she wasn't comfortable with.

She wanted individual worlds to be able to raise their own defense forces if they wanted and the New Republic would train them. No clue if that ever happened but I imagine key worlds like Dac would always have their own ships.
>>
>>87879934
Hey man, relax. Be cool. Rig-anon just got back from a long vacation. Or exile. Or drug induced coma, fuck if I know.
>>
>>87879893
I fucking KNEW it. I knew Disney was going to explain away Abrams' stupidity.
>>
>>87879919
Well that sounds pretty good. Hondo is always a fucking delight.
>>
>>87879615
the new canon is shit, accept it
>shits all over the old out of spite for it being better
>ahsoka everywhere for no reason
>darth vader has a gf
>stronk female bullshit
>le resisttance
>>
File: max.gif (1MB, 460x243px) Image search: [Google]
max.gif
1MB, 460x243px
>>87879535
This is the second time my OC became the OP.
But I can't remember what the first was.
>>
>>87879997
They still lost a "substantial" portion, whatever the fuck that means. Their chain of command is also borked. Not just the Senate and likely their military command being destroyed along with Hosnian Prime but apparently those local defense fleets Mon Mothma wanted answer to the Senators, who were mostly killed (I'd expect some were offworld). They can be replaced but it will take time and it'll be a helluva mess.

What I'd honestly rather have them fix is in Episode VIII Leia has to step up and try to fill the void left by the loss of the Senate and Chancellor so they dump the whole Resistance bullshit in favor of her working to pull together the New Republic and keep it from fragmenting and get them back into fighting shape to resist the First Order. Fuck being a rebel again and that whole "what I was best at" fuckery. Giving people hope and a fighting chance was always what she and the others were best at.
>>
>>87880031
>the new canon is shit, accept it

The new canon doesn't retcon itself every five seconds like the old canon did and the new canon is actually canon
>>
File: 1439067498835.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1439067498835.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>>87880484
>>
File: 1477528626255.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1477528626255.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>87880031
>no it doesn't
>no she isn't
>no he doesn't
>cry more faggot
>hurr durr reddit

Great argument.
>>
>>87880484
Hey man, you try watching your new best but sweaty friend nearly get raped to death by the monsters you let loose.
>>
>>87879576

Diversity shit over good and unique characters

Identity politics rammed up its ass

Not pushing the boundaries for philosophy and world building

You know, all the usual shit that's killing Hollywood.

Rebels, TFA, the new canon comics and novels, are completely mediocre due to the above reasons.
>>
File: 1455498194520.jpg (131KB, 1168x653px) Image search: [Google]
1455498194520.jpg
131KB, 1168x653px
>>76561188
>http://movieweb.com/star-wars-secret-movies-in-development-lucasfilm/
>>
>>87880922
>d-diversity agenda!
Back to /pol/ with you
>>
I love it when the dark side of diversity pandering comes out.

>A lesbian Moff!
>She has slave girls, and is a terrible human being.
>>
>>87879734
>>87880041

Thank you for the OC, you turned my imagination into reality.
>>
File: 1470697323374.png (172KB, 332x407px) Image search: [Google]
1470697323374.png
172KB, 332x407px
>>87880922
>I haven't actually watched or read any of the new stuff but I heard it was SJW tumblr bullshit so I'm gonna bitch about it!
Last (you) you're getting from me
>>
File: hank and bill.png (933KB, 854x639px) Image search: [Google]
hank and bill.png
933KB, 854x639px
>>87879535
>Now, I think we should have a program that raises stormtroopers from birth, just like they did with clones in the Clone Wars. We've got a few options for how we can do this, we can ask true Imperial patriots to give up their children for the greater good, or maybe we can just take the babies ourselves... or, or maybe we can have a group of women, maybe a couple hundred or more, dedicated to giving birth to new babies for the stormtrooper army, and we'll choose them based on physical attributes, you know, to make good, strong soldier babies, and maybe... maybe high-ranking Imperial officers like me can volunteer to be the ones to put the babies inside those women...

>Hux, that's asinine.
>>
>>87881056
Doesnt the First Order just take babies? I don't really remember if they said precisely where they got their troops from
>>
Rebels is like terrible characters in an amazing storyline (most of the time)
>>
>>87881129
More like terrible characters in a sub par storyline that only gets good when its borrowing from TCW or including actual serious threats like Vader or Tarkin
>>
>>87881124
I don't think they've ever specified, but Finn seems to believe that's the case at least.
>>
File: 1448172791063.jpg (69KB, 372x449px) Image search: [Google]
1448172791063.jpg
69KB, 372x449px
>>87881151
So basically, the First Order is bad because it steals children and indoctrinates them, but its ok when the Jedi do it
>>
>>87881129
>>87881145
Hera and kanan are good.
Chopper and Zeb are ok.
Ezra and Sabine are garbo.
>>
>>87881167
The Jedi don't steal the kids, though
>>
>>87881213
Thats what they want you to believe
>>
>>87881213
The Dagoyans don't exactly agree with that. But then their queen thinks Jar Jar is sexy so what the hell do they know?
>>
File: plo-ahsoka-bad-touch.png (73KB, 1632x396px) Image search: [Google]
plo-ahsoka-bad-touch.png
73KB, 1632x396px
>>87881213
That's what they want you to think
>>
>>87881247
Stop Jedi pedophilia! Down with the corrupt order!
>>
>>87881262
>guys, do you get it? they're nazis. I know its pretty subtle and you might have missed it
>>
>>87881247
We already settled this. Plo Koon is innocent. Mo Poon was impersonating him
>>
>>87881290
>see, here they are putting their fists in the air, its supposed to be like a nazi salute. I bet you didnt even realize that, but its these subtle things that make this movie great
>>
File: 1479891395448.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479891395448.png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>87881290
This one trooper letting us know how he really feels.
>>
>>87881269
>But JJ, the Empire was already a pretty clear Nazi analogue
>Yeah but we need to make them Nazier!
>>
>>87881262
>>87881290
Fucking loved his Hitler speech.
>>
>>87881324
It would've been better if the movie gave us more context for it. Like I think Gleeson did a great job delivering it but it's hard to get fired up when you have no idea what he's talking about and the followup scene is him destroying a planet that's never been mentioned and a reaction shot of people we've never seen before.
>>
File: Sexy violent Sith are best Sith.jpg (99KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy violent Sith are best Sith.jpg
99KB, 920x518px
>>87880941
That's not "/pol/", anon. That's reality. Marxist faggots control the media, and everything they make is connected to their agenda.

>>87879576
Because no explanations or worldbuilding. That, and the Stormtroopers look like humanoid iPods.
>>
>>87881349
>it's hard to get fired up when you have no idea what he's talking about
First off, you don't really have to know what someone's talking about to get fired up. Just look at real life supporters of both candidates during this year's election. Second, I don't fet how anyone would be confused with his speech. He pretty much said, New Republic bad, Resistance bad, bow to the FO. I could care less about the planet too. Nobody cared for Alderaan, not even the main characters because they forget about it.
>>
>>87881387
>Nobody cared for Alderaan, not even the main characters because they forget about it.
The major story contribution of Alderaan's destruction wasn't that it was a tragedy, but that it was the place the heroes needed to get to, and its destruction completely derails their journey.

Hosnian Prime's destruction has no real purpose being being a big tragedy for the sake of being a big tragedy, and it doesn't work because the movie doesn't flesh them out. If Alderaan's destruction involved a sudden cut to a bunch of people looking up in fear it'd be just as weak as Hosnian's destruction because we have no reason to care about those people. ANH doesn't suddenly bring in the sad Schindler's List music when it happens.
>>
>>87881349
All he said was that the NR and Resistance are treacherous and that the FO should be worshipped. It's not hard to understand, anon.
>>
>>87881412
this
JJ a shit
>>
>>87881387
>First off, you don't really have to know what someone's talking about to get fired up
Speak for yourself
>>
>>87881324
It was TERRIBLE.
Uncommonly bad acting from Gleeson.
>>
>>87881349
It's not hard to understand what he's talking about, but it is hard to care when the speech is literally the first time a lot of this stuff has come up.
>>
>>87881412
>but that it was the place the heroes needed to get to, and its destruction completely derails their journey.
But we get a good look at Obi-Wan feeling all broken up inside when Alderaan is destroyed. It was clearly suppose to be tragic. That along with Leia's horrified expression, but again, nobody cared. As for the journey itself, if anything, it only gave them a convenient reason to save Leia.
>>
>>87881377
>Marxist faggots control the media
Something you couldn't even hope to prove.

>everything they make is connected to their agenda.
And what agenda is that?
>>
>>87881412
Agreed. Hosnian Prime's supposed "tragic" end was almost as bad as the Order 66's "tragic" scene. Though, at least the NR were easier to sympathize with than the Jedi Council.
>>
>>87881412
That, and Leia acted as an emotional character for the audience to feel bad for, and therefore Alderaan was more emotionally impactful. We didn't know anyone or anything about the planet being blown up, it just happened. The only purpose it served was making the Imperials look cool.
>>
>>87881412
Well, that and Leia's reaction sold it better than seeing a bunch of random people on Hosnian Prime freaking out. There is also the sheer fact that Alderaan was a peaceful world without weapons, as Leia tells us. It was a target of terror. Hosnian Prime, however horrific the scope of the carnage, was still the capital of the First Order's enemy and thus a legitimate military target. That is a huge order of difference. The Empire was merciless and wanted to make an example out of Alderaan. It was to prove a point and the more terrible their actions the better it served that anyone, absolutely anyone who fucked with the Empire could be the next target. Hosnian Prime could have been destroyed by anything, even conventional fleet bombardment, and sure it would be horrible, and we don't want it to happen because the bad guys are doing it and the scary and mournful music tells us so, but still a strategically acceptable target. It loses all the pathos that Alderaan's destruction gave us without ever letting us see the surface.

It also helps that by this point moviegoers are fairly well inured to massive destruction on film.

Oh and it also helps that Alec Guinness sold the quiet horror of the moment with his reaction.
>>
>>87881486
Except Leia quickly forgets her planet immediately afterwards. And to be honest, I never felt for Leia, but that was probably Carrie's fault.
>>
>>87881501
I had the opposite reaction. She never had time to mourn the planet during ANH. She's a princess and a rebel, she had a duty and she buried her personal feelings after it was done. What you find out of place ended up becoming one of the most lasting characteristics which carries up to modern day when Bloodline tells us Luke thinks the Force expresses itself in his sister through her willpower.

Not many people could do that. If that makes her appear like a cold hearted bitch then I'm sure she'd take that in stride too. She dealt with that very reaction in her recent mini-series but it wasn't too terribly well written.
>>
>>87881498
The point of Hosnian's destruction was to show how fucked the galaxy is now. Without the NR, the FO has the advantage now. It's pretty much spelled out in Hux's speech.
>>
File: Palps shaving.jpg (136KB, 1204x965px) Image search: [Google]
Palps shaving.jpg
136KB, 1204x965px
>>87881473
>Something you couldn't even hope to prove.
Prove is a buzzword. The forced diversity, turning characters gay for no reason in the middle of a show's season, entire shows dedicated to "comedy" that are just leftist propaganda like the Daily Show or Stephen Colbert, actors being blacklisted or fired for supporting Prop 8, and so on. The industry itself, and where it is based (San Francisco/Los Angeles), is all the proof that is needed.

>And what agenda is that?
Social engineering through propaganda. Things like "being gay is normal and anyone who disagrees is a bigot and a nazi", "criminals are just victims of bourgeois society", "the poor deserve free shit from evil rich people", "non-whites and women are oppressed", "corporations are evil and the government is there to help", and so on. Social Justice, in other words. AKA "Marxism", victimization and "empowerment" rhetoric.
>>
>>87881536
Acting strong willed is fine but Alderaan is never mentioned at all. She doesn't have to break down in tears, but she could at least let it motivate her to keep up the good fight. This is almost like Sabine's problem. We never feel for her even though we know her mother is with the Empire. That's because she doesn't react to it whatosoever. Though her problems are far more severe than Leia's.
>>
>>87881548
You're talking about logistical matters. We're talking about emotional reactions. How are you even confusing these two things when people are spelling it out for you in multiple posts?

Like I said, it didn't matter HOW Hosnian Prime was destroyed. It felt like they were just checking a box in their list of OT rehashing rather than some dramatic twist in the story.

Something that frankly loses the shock value since this is the third time we've had super doom lasers. Han even flat out spelled it out for you when they were going over how, "This is the Death Star. And THIS is Starkiller Base." "So it's bigger."

And no they don't get any brownie points for wiping out entire solar systems. SWCO talked about this ages ago. Starkiller is a hilariously inefficient weapon system that not only requires they kill a New Republic solar system but they also end up destroying a local sun in their own territory. Gravity shifts and rogue planets will end up playing havoc with their hyperspace lanes for generations to come. And how many enemy Star Systems can they afford to nuke anyway? It's nearly as stupid as the rumor that the Empire retook Coruscant from the New Republic and then bombed the shit out of it themselves.
>>
>>87881588
Actually, it is mentioned. When she goes back to Yavin 4, the general tells her he'd feared she was dead when they heard about Alderaan. She insists they don't have time for sorrows.
>>
>>87881588
This is the Empire we're talking about. It may have made more sense back when the OT first hit theaters but these days while what they did to Alderaan was horrible you should check out Lasan or Geonosis or any other world they've BDZed. Leia's grief against the Empire was something felt by everyone in the Rebellion, whether what they lost to the Empire was a family member or friend or even an entire planet.
>>
>>87881583
>Prove is a buzzword
I'm going to present that without comment.

The funny thing about /pol/ is how melodramatic they are. It's true that Hollywood is a pretty shallow gene pool for ideas, but they make it sound like some kind of shady conspiracy, when in reality it's just a bunch of people who all believe in the same or similar shit, just like them.

>"being gay is normal and anyone who disagrees is a bigot and a nazi"
Gay people are just like you except gay, that's a fact.
> "criminals are just victims of bourgeois society"
Under certain circumstances, yes, but there are absolutely zero people out there stating that as an absolute.
> "the poor deserve free shit from evil rich people"
Nobody says this either, the rich just need to start paying their fair share in taxes.
>"corporations are evil and the government is there to help"
Nobody is saying almost any of these things you're complaining about.
>>
>>87881662
Maybe you should stop feeding him
>>
File: Mandalorian_Super_Commando.png (301KB, 480x565px) Image search: [Google]
Mandalorian_Super_Commando.png
301KB, 480x565px
This design is edgy as fuck but god damn do I love it
>>
>>87881682
I should, I'm sorry, but it's hard when he's this fucking stupid.
>>
>>87881687
Hey, there's good edgy and bad edgy, I'd say the super commandos are good edgy.
>>
File: 1479729353911.png (59KB, 366x454px) Image search: [Google]
1479729353911.png
59KB, 366x454px
>>87881583
holy crap, anon
I completely agree with you
this shit is getting even more obvious with the pass of time
>>
>>87881733
>I completely agree with you
2nded
>>
>>87881620
Why complain about emotional matters when Alderaan wasn't emotional either?
>>
>>87881825
It wasn't, and yet it still manages to have more emotional impact than the Hosnian scene despite attempts to bring in the fearful faces, sad music, etc.
>>
>>87881825
It's a bigger failure this time.
>>
>>87881829
What sold the Alderaan scene was Sir Alec's reaction.

The dumb shits killed their best actor after a minute or two, so there was nobody to sell Alderaan 2.0.
>>
>>87881829
>yet it still manages to have more emotional impact than the Hosnian scene despite attempts to bring in the fearful faces, sad music, etc.
this this this
Lucas is just a more potent filmmaker than JJ.
>>
>>87881829
Not that anon and I know this might trigger some people but I actually felt more for NR's destruction. The sad music and screaming faces got to me more than Leia's reaction to Alderaan.
>>
>>87881886
I'm almost sure Lucas had nothing to do with it. People held his hand nearly the entire time during production, remember?
>>
File: 9.jpg (108KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
108KB, 900x973px
>>87881906
>The sad music and screaming faces
But why?
You didn't know those people.

We get people in this thread that say that Order 66 was a shit scene because we didn't spend hours with every Jedi in the montage.
>>
>>87881813
>Ideology=/=conspiracy
It's neither. It's merely an echo chamber, you should be reasonably familiar with those.

>then turn them gay, and then say that if you "like" said character, you have to agree with gay marriage or the gay lifestyle
1. Why is that wrong? Yes, it is an appeal to your emotions, but how is that an immoral or incorrect thing to do?
2. How are they saying these things? How are they conveying them?

>Most TV crime drama's have many episodes dedicated to making you feel sorry for the criminal
Crime procedurals feature one bad guy per episode, who may have some difficult circumstances surrounding them (because they are indeed human, shock, and have nuance) but they are still rightfully held responsible for their actions.

>Who gets to determine what is "fair"?
The government because they run this shit and we need them.
>The rich paying far more in taxes is not "fair"
Yes it is, they have more money and own the means of production.
>>
>>87881906
Well, that's you. It didn't do shit for me because I had no reason to care about any of them. Even the characters in the story barely care and treat the destruction and the existence of Starkiller Base more as a chore that needs to be done rather than something that desperately needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>87881923
Stop taking the bait, you retard
>>
>>87881923
>Corporations or the US government
Both examples of people with a great amount of power. People with power abusing that power make good villains, this isn't a new thing or a halfway unusual idea, and it has no agenda either.

>(almost always a Republican)
Heh, someone's projecting.

>are almost always the "villain" in most movies and TV shows
BECAUSE THE EMPIRE DINDU NUFFIN AMIRITE
>>
>>87881923
Here's an idea: stop giving the blatant trolls what they want. You're just helping them drag down the thread and throw it even further off topic.
>>
>>87879535

Mother of burgers, white supremacist revisionism starwars, and all the other recent news isn't telling a good story for the brand but someone is claiming the Rogue One is polling strong.
>>
File: 1477019019367.png (349KB, 448x436px) Image search: [Google]
1477019019367.png
349KB, 448x436px
Remember
>>
File: Screenshot (51).png (1MB, 1364x580px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (51).png
1MB, 1364x580px
>>87881914
>I'm almost sure Lucas had nothing to do with it.
Here's an example of Lucas's subtle knowledge of the art of film.
Obi-Wan is way farther forward in the frame than common filmmaking wisdom dictates.
Lucas does this to create a sense of hunger in the viewer's mind as their eye is not used to subliminally searching for the focus of the frame.

Compare that to Han's revelation scene aboard the Falcon in TFA.
Standard shot placement.
JJ copies the story, but with none of the art.

>People held his hand nearly the entire time during production
Lies.
>>
>>87881967
>Mother of burgers, white supremacist revisionism starwars

Please explain.
>>
>>87882014
/tv/ meme based on a guy tweeting something that was later corrected. The only reason anyone even brings it up anymore is specifically to shitpost.
>>
File: Screenshot (52).png (1MB, 1363x569px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (52).png
1MB, 1363x569px
>>87881993
figure 2
<----------
Absolutely boring framing.

Oh, also plenty of CG shit on screen because JJ is committed to practical effects.
>>
>>87882014

Got joke since they hate Targs and she was gaining weight when she is supposed to be in desert.

The writer for Rogue One is one of those brexit knock off liberals hijacking starwars to fit his leftist narrative.
>>
>>87882032

It was 'changed' because the people it pissed off went and showed Disney what the asshat was doing and they pulled on his leash, don't act like it was an innocent mistake nor simply shitposting.
>>
>>87881979
I think people have decided they like taking the bait. That or the baiters are replying to themselves to make it seem like their bait is being taken.
>>
>>87881993
Of course, Lucas was one of Hollywood's Young Turks like Coppola, Spielberg, and Milius.

Too bad prequel Lucas is all that people remember now and he's basically kicked out of his own house.
>>
>>87882014

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638
>>
>>87882054
It was corrected because it was already canonically wrong. Not everything is some conspiracy to destroy the white man or whatever you think it was.
>>
>>87882036
>>87882065
Didn't Lucas base Palpatine on Nixon?
>>
>>87882014

https://twitter.com/chrisweitz?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

check all of his tweets from Nov 14, he caved.
>>
>>87882060
I wish the mods would at least do their job and mop up the /pol/ leakage.
>>
>>87882090
Yes, and by the time he did Episodes 2 and 3 he threw in some Bush comparisons as well. Political allegory in Star Wars is nothing new.
>>
>>87882080

No it wasn't changed for that and canonical doesn't mean shit when you're trying to make a political statement.

The pin thing is a leftist thing from UK that people over here adopted as 'silent protest' he tried to force his politics onto starwars and whip got cracked on him because the people it annoyed went and showed his bosses what he was doing.

That is why he 'apologized' stop obfuscating and lying like it wasn't on purpose.
>>
>>87881993
You mean a splinter in their mind's eye?
>>
File: Funeral.webm (3MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
Funeral.webm
3MB, 720x306px
>>87882061
>Too bad prequel Lucas
...was still a master of visual storytelling.
Cutting from Anakin's gift to Padme to the birth of the Empire is just genius.

ROTS is a masterwork.
>>
>>87882117
top jej
I have that book on my shelf but I still haven't read it.
>>
File: Nebulon B frigate escprt.jpg (304KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Nebulon B frigate escprt.jpg
304KB, 1500x750px
posting best (capital) ship
>has guns
>has speed
>has hangar space
>can easily be retrofitted for any purpose
is there anything it cant do? other than broadsides, all its guns face directly in front of it
>>
>>87882127
I'd rather have had more flawed works from a genius than safe, boring, still flawed works from apes.
>>
>>87879576
You're a bit harsh. The episodes are (will be) fine at least, even if they feel like a soft reboot.
The cartoon is fine.
Comics and books. Eh, I dunno. Maul and Kanan were fine. The rest looks meh.
>>
>>87882140
Nebulon B always messes with my head because no matter how many times I have to remind myself, I always assume the front is the back and the back is the front.
>>
>>87882159

Chuck Wendig.
>>
File: Imperial_attack_cruisers.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_attack_cruisers.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>87882140
That takes the crown, but the Venator is a close second.
>>
>>87882140
>other than broadsides, all its guns face directly in front of it
It's fucking useless
Space is water
>>
>>87882209
explain fighter craft?
>>
>>87881918
Simply because they were innocent people. The difference was that there were unsuspecting civies in Hosnian Prime who died an undeserved death. During Order 66, I've seen various reasons why it didn't work, but for me, it was simply because I didn't like the Jedi for driving Anakin mad. Hell, the only sadness I felt during Order 66 was watching the clones go bad, because they were my heroes. But that's me I guess. I guess if you think about it a little more, NR's destruction isn't emotional at all, but reacting negatively to people screaming as they are about to die was just a natural reaction of mine.
>>
>>87882220
Subs
>>
>>87882216
>the tyranny of governmental busybodies and bureaucratic manipulators
I know I shouldn't be replying to transparent b8, but do you look at firetrucks rushing through traffic to go put out a fire and think, "Fucking governmental oppressors, who needs em"
>>
>>87882224
>why it didn't work
But it did work.
>>
>>87882209
by not doing broadsides, you can punish the enemy for crossing the T, since you will have a smaller profile than they do
>>
>>87882264
>I know I shouldn't be replying to transparent b8
Then don't.
>>
>>87882270
I made an exception because that line made me laugh.
>>
>>87881993
Pretty sure Lucas had nothing to do with that camera shot either. You're running on nothing but assumptions.
>Lies
Well this is me now declaring my assunptions but it's clear he had his hands held by others back then when you watch how the prequels turned out. He had full control over those and nearly every single character conversation scene has the same static and boring camera shots. Even fat fuck Plinkett points this out. This was especially a problem in ROTS.
>>
>>87882267
No it didn't, anon. Williams' music did much more than the movie itself.
>>
>>87879576
It has no heart and soul and is being pumped out just to earn Disney gold.

Lucas has his shortcomings, but everything he did was a labor of love. Too bad the rest of the world didn't agree.
>>
>>87882316
>rest of the world didn't agree.
thats actually pretty significant
>>
File: f u.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
f u.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>87882287
>Pretty sure Lucas had nothing to do with that camera shot either.
fuck off dumbass
Directors block the scenes. It's literally their job.
>Plinkett
Daily reminder that Mike thinks Independence Day 2 is not only good, but better than the first one.

>anon on 4chan was on the set of ANH

>>87882307
>No it didn't
Yes, it did.
Yoda's cane falling is a powerful moment.

I can't wait till your generation dies off.
>>
>>87882334
personally, my favorite scene is
>father, we have to save you
>you already have
>>
>>87882334
Yoda's cane didn't do shit for me because I didn't like Yoda either. None of the Jedi were likable apart from Anakin and Obi-Wan. Mace had that shit coming after distrusting Anakin and manipulating him into spying on Sheev. The Jedi were scum that deserved what they got.
>>
>>87882264
>but do you look at firetrucks rushing through traffic to go put out a fire and think
Nice strawman, retard. If you think THAT is what the "government" is all about, then you really are a fucking ignoramus. The government is about control and oppression, not free shit for hippies and "art students" like you. The government needs to be returned to being Constitutionally restricted and severely limited.

Oh, and, by the way, the federal government doesn't control fire departments, moron.
>>
>>87882404
b8
>>
File: 1479796700156.png (135KB, 992x722px) Image search: [Google]
1479796700156.png
135KB, 992x722px
What is going on in this thread?
>>
File: 1376397317465.png (327KB, 721x519px) Image search: [Google]
1376397317465.png
327KB, 721x519px
>>87882439
Nothing, why do you ask?
>>
>>87880484
SHE'S SO BAD
>>
>>87882287
>Well this is me now declaring my assunptions but it's clear he had his hands held by others back then when you watch how the prequels turned out.

Prequels turned out passable to fine.

NONE of the people who, according to you, held Lucas' had, ever managed to create anything remotely approaching AotC, the weakest of the prequels. The absolute best thing any of them can claim to their credit is blatantly plagiarizing the work they did together with Lucas.
>>
File: 1479679424684.png (330KB, 752x930px) Image search: [Google]
1479679424684.png
330KB, 752x930px
>>87882453
Oh, that pose is lewd anon.

Can we post more lewd?
>>
File: 1467333531925.png (1MB, 1160x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1467333531925.png
1MB, 1160x1478px
>>87882524
I don't see why not.
>>
File: Pure Togrutas.jpg (100KB, 589x446px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Togrutas.jpg
100KB, 589x446px
>>87882555
Alrighty then.
>>
/swco/, you ever wanted to learn Huttese? http://galacticlexicon.com/Huttese-Grammar.php
>>
>>87882357
>I didn't like Yoda either
Sounds like a personal problem.
Yoda was clearly a kind and compassionate person.
Look no further for proof than the youngling training scene in AOTC.
>>
>>87882177
did the venator ever appear?
>>
>>87882774
???
>>
>>87882486
>NONE of the people who, according to you, held Lucas' had, ever managed to create anything remotely approaching AotC
This.
Just look at the rest of Irvin Kershner's filmography.

>Robocop 2
I'm sure he was why ESB was good.
>not
>>
>>87880068
>What I'd honestly rather have them fix is in Episode VIII Leia has to step up and try to fill the void left by the loss of the Senate and Chancellor so they dump the whole Resistance bullshit in favor of her working to pull together the New Republic and keep it from fragmenting and get them back into fighting shape to resist the First Order. Fuck being a rebel again and that whole "what I was best at" fuckery. Giving people hope and a fighting chance was always what she and the others were best at.
This
>>
>>87881324
>the last day of the Republic
>not the last day of the last Republic

Could have been a 10/10 but they hit too short of the mark
>>
Describe your genitals with a Star Wars quote.
>>
>>87884969
There's always a bigger fish.
>>
>>87884969
Judge me by my size do you?
>>
>>87884969
That... is why you fail.
>>
>>87884969
Cold, sir.
>>
>>87884969
A ship.
>>
>>87884969
A cup.
>>
Guys, my friend told me I should try watching Rebels.

I watched half the first episode before wanting the Stormtroopers to murder every named character. He claims it gets better, but I want to know how better.
>>
>>87884969
A speeder.
>>
>>87884969
>R2, do you is fucking?
am I doing it right?
>>
>>87885153
It doesn't really get better.
There are a few GREAT episodes, but it's mostly mediocre.

But actually liked the pilot a lot so idk.
>>
>>87885050
jej
>>
>>87884969
We are for the big
>>
>>87884969
Look at the size of that thing!
>>
>>87885153
it gets kind of better, but yeah, not much. Just search for some highlits on YT and you're set.
>>
>>87884969
They are still coming through!

That's... why i'm here.

What if he doesn't survive?

I'd hoped you would be pleased.
>>
File: CA_Sith_Ship03_full.jpg (488KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CA_Sith_Ship03_full.jpg
488KB, 1600x900px
post your shipfus
>>
>>87885153
Is this your first SW cartoon?

Rebels's not worse than TCW's first two seasons. If you survived those, you can survive somewhat lighter tone and downgrade. And it gets better in season two.
>>
File: Interdictor.jpg (277KB, 1864x984px) Image search: [Google]
Interdictor.jpg
277KB, 1864x984px
>>87885396
I have many fond memories of annihilating Rebel Scum with her aid
>>
>>87885153
You should start with Clone Wars if you haven't seen that yet. You'll appreciate Rebels more.
>>
File: uwing.png (536KB, 849x348px) Image search: [Google]
uwing.png
536KB, 849x348px
>>87885396
>>
File: Saw_Gerrera.jpg (252KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Saw_Gerrera.jpg
252KB, 640x452px
What are the odds that he will show up in Rebels?
>>
>>87885551

Pretty decent chances, I'd say. We're still like two years from the events of ANH and R1. Two seasons is plenty of opportunity for Saw to show up and even be reoccurring character.

Though personally, I want Sloane to show up and be the series' regular antagonist. Show her getting some actual good wins against the rebels, thus her promotion to admiral by the time of Endor.
>>
>>87880031
Show me on the dummy where the feminazi fisted you, Anon.
>>
>>87885399
>>87885468
I enjoyed the first seasons of TCW, remarkably.

I managed to enjoy fewer and fewer episodes as it progressed, remarkably, probably because my taste got less shit.
>>
File: twkl.jpg (156KB, 1755x1641px) Image search: [Google]
twkl.jpg
156KB, 1755x1641px
>>87885458
>Those curves
>>
>>87882140
That's what I'd call an offensive weapon layout and it's not a bad thing, though the wedge does a better job of it.
>>
>>87882426
>implying improper Master-Palawan relations
Sorry. No. These guys fucked up so much there wasn't time for more fucking up. Also, sullying MacGregor with proximity to Christensen.
>>
>>87884969
It's a trap!
>>
>>87884969
Come here, my little friend. Don't be afraid.
>>
>>87885681
Reservation, if the Nebulon-B carries disproportionately heavy weapons in limited traverse or fixed mounts it's all good. No idea if it does though. Anon?
>>
File: sith3.jpg (62KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
sith3.jpg
62KB, 600x300px
When you first saw Revenge of the Sith, what did you picture Plagueis looking like?
>>
>>87884969
You're lucky you don't taste very good.

To this day, I still don't know why they changed that line. Not angry, just confused.
>>
File: 05.jpg (71KB, 700x401px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
71KB, 700x401px
>>87885998
Old and skinny.
>>
>>87885998
Not a muun
>>
>>87885998
Oddly enough, a bit like Christopher Lee.
>>
>>87885998
Kinda like Sheev in Episode 1. Unravaged by time and the dark side.
>>
>>87885998
The first time I saw ROTS, I didn't get that Sheev was saying that it was HIS master.

Granted I was 7 at the time, but still.
>>
>>87885492
this. The U-Wing is my new shipfu
>>
File: DARTH Plagueis_concepts.jpg (278KB, 672x469px) Image search: [Google]
DARTH Plagueis_concepts.jpg
278KB, 672x469px
>>87885998
>>
Some Lucasfilm Internships in San Francisco
https://jobs.disneycareers.com/search-jobs/Lucasfilm%20Internship/San%20Francisco%2C%20CA/391-5733-5732/1/4/6252001-5332921-5391997-5391959/37x77493/-122x419418/50/2
>>
>>87885998

Some Sith like the Old Republic depicted them
>>
>>87885998
I'm sad to say my first impression was that he was Palpatine

I was young and my brain was shit.
>>
File: 1479917662190.jpg (229KB, 2075x2450px) Image search: [Google]
1479917662190.jpg
229KB, 2075x2450px
>>87886248
>AAAAAYYYYYYYYY LMAO MIDICHLORIANS DUDE
>>
>>87886248
>all these different concepts
>not one Muun
kek

>>87885998
pictured him as a human, i still do now
Always thought Plagueis being a Muun was retarded
>>
>>87886407
>Always thought Plagueis being a Muun was retarded
Why?
>>
File: Darth_Maul.jpg (359KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Maul.jpg
359KB, 1200x1500px
>>87886407

I like to think Plagueis was something near-human. I've always been intruiged behind the idea that the villain is something approachable and unassuming. Like how Sidious/Sheev had that kind grand/dad angle going as opposed to Maul being literally Satan and Vader being a giant emotionless kill-machine.
>>
File: snoke_fix-2[1].jpg (720KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
snoke_fix-2[1].jpg
720KB, 960x540px
>>87886573
Something near-human eh?
>>
File: dan.png (308KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
308KB, 500x500px
>>87886248
Fifth on the bottom row looks like Dan Avidan.
>>
>>87886616

He's kind of a fucking giant though. Hardly approachable or unthreatening. And what does he have to do with a dead Sith Lord?
>>
>>87886616
I'm genuinely hoping it doesn't turn out to be the case. More instances of things we can see a mile away are only going to hurt things in the long run.

What the series needs is another big twist that nobody sees coming, yet doesn't come off as another asspull.
>>
>>87881583
>>87881733
>>87881811
Samefag
>>
>>87886671
as is?
>>
>>87886407
I wonder how pissed people would be if they made canon Plagueis human. Has the canon ever deviated that far from the EU before?
>>
>>87882111
The birth of the Galactic Empire is a reference to both the birth of the Roman Empire and the birth of the Third Reich.

And it was still more subtle than Hux's Neo-Nazi speech
>>
>>87886707
I imagine not since the establishment of the Prequel Trilogy
>>
>>87880941
Kathleen Kennedy's on the record for having a 'diversity agenda' tho
>>
>>87882773
I love that scene. It's my favorite in the movie.
>>
>>87886707
In character design, no. Story changed more here and there. If they do retell the story of Darth Plagueis i would expect them to keep him a Muun but change his story a little bit
>>
>>87886671
It only goes 1 of 2 ways

A: He is the Darth Plagueis which would be a twist to the plebs

B: Wizard of OZ situation where the master is actually powerless except for his mastery in manipulation.

Im leaning on the OZ route.
>>
>>87887293
>>87886700
I'm having trouble thinking of any particularly good examples. Snoke/Plagueis seems likely, but I can't help but feel we'll be going down one of these paths:

-Finn or Rey goes rogue
-Luke and/or Leia are killed
-They steal a page from PotC and have Ren join the group as an untrustworthy ally against a bigger threat.

Considering the next film to be ripped off is Empire, they're gonna have to try to make an innovative twist, or else they wind up making a film on as same polarizing degree as AotC was when it first came out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-23-14-32-33.png (190KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-23-14-32-33.png
190KB, 720x1280px
>>87886677
yeah, no
>>
File: 1478372392973.jpg (61KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
1478372392973.jpg
61KB, 616x519px
>>87887293
>>87887682
>Implying Snoke isn't Gallius Rax
No one will get it, but it's for the best
>>
>>87887818
You now have me curious.

Time to do some research on my end.
>>
File: robert-cop.jpg (175KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
robert-cop.jpg
175KB, 960x768px
>>87883633
>Robocop 2
>Not good.
Retard.
>>
>>87887751
Cool photoshop, fag.
>>
>>87886693
Here's your phoneposter
>>87887751
>>
>>87888005
The test runs from the proto-robert cops still make me laugh, especially the screaming skeleton
>>
File: Screenshot (90).png (194KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (90).png
194KB, 1280x1024px
>>87886677
Yeah, no.
>>
>>87881262
>>87881290
>>87881313
Did they also play this on the background during that scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>87888093
>>87887751
>this desperation
>>
>>87888049
The action scenes were also top notch, and the villain was legitimately scary looking and unpredictable.
>>
File: Screenshot (93).png (174KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (93).png
174KB, 1280x1024px
>>87888123
Wow, sport, you're like Khan Noonien Singh, you keep missing the target!
>>
>>87886616
>Even other movies are titans
Shingeki no kyojin has gotten out of hand!
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (66KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
66KB, 431x450px
>>87888158
Don't worry, I believe you.
>>
File: Burning Nebulon B.jpg (213KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Nebulon B.jpg
213KB, 1281x720px
>>87882140
>is there anything it cant do?

Survive.
>>
File: tumblr_mpbqsoZlev1s273dpo1_1280.jpg (36KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpbqsoZlev1s273dpo1_1280.jpg
36KB, 625x351px
>>87888168
So Snoke found the location of Nute's Neimodian cartoon stash which granted him power? All that remains is the porn stash
>>
>>87888012
>photoshop
>on my phone
HAHAHAHAA
oh wow

>>87888030
thanks
>>
This thread is cancer. Should I dump the newest Star Wars here?
>>
>>87884969

>If you only knew the power of the dark side
>>
>>87888451
don't like it - close the tab and go away
>>
>>87884969
It's working! It's working!
>>
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/23/rogue-one-composer-michael-giacchino-music-star-wars-standalone

tl;dr: Score was done in four and a half weeks, is 95% original and 5% Williams inspired, heavy on the timpani.
>>
>>87888451
Do you have the final Han Solo issue? If possible could you storytime that?
>>
File: Yoda can't swear.jpg (66KB, 462x441px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda can't swear.jpg
66KB, 462x441px
>>87884969
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmmm?"
>>
>>87888508
Don't worry, viagra ain't expensive.
>>
File: 1445611198292.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445611198292.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>87888561
It is too late for me, son.
>>
>>87884969
>it surrounds us, and penetrates us
>>
File: 128959455791769963.jpg (20KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
128959455791769963.jpg
20KB, 475x475px
>>87884969
>I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!
>>
>>87888451
YES, LET THESE FUCKS SEE THE GREATNESS THAT IS KREEL

Kreel is my waifu
>>
>>87888537
>Score was done in four and a half weeks
is this a bad thing?
>>
>>87888470
Well, now I won't. Thanks, cunt.
>>
>>87888757
Yes.
>>
>>87888537
>giacchino
Isn't he the guy who reuses his own tunes in every soundtrack he makes?
>>
>>87888820
Yes.
Dr. Strange had the Star Trek 2009 theme.
>>
File: achievements.jpg (116KB, 1189x566px) Image search: [Google]
achievements.jpg
116KB, 1189x566px
Here's another interesting Force Arena tidbit. Apparently it was originally named "Battlegrounds". Remind you of anything?
>>
>>87884969
UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!
>>
>>87885551
Could R1 not get Whitaker colored contacts or something?
>>
>>87889054
The only time eye color matters in SW is when focusing on someone going in and out of Sith mode with yellow.
>>
>>87888820
yeah but those Medal of Honor soundtracks though. Sweet shit
>>
>>87885551
that guy was in TCW? wow
>>
>>87886647
He's not actually giant. I mean, he's still tall(7 feet) but not THAT tall.
>>
>>87889143
Where have you been for the last five months?
>>
>>87889207
not in these threads
>>
>>87885551
What's the point in bringing this character to the movie? Couldn't he just be some other black guy?
>>
Esb > anh > tfa
>>
rotj > rots
>>
aotc
>>
tpm
>>
holiday special

>>>

tcw theatrical
>>
>>87889422
Not this shit again.
>>
>>87885617
If so, will Rebels show Saw lose more and more of his body. Or will he have to have a novel/comic show him becoming less human and more worn-down?
>>
File: fleet02.jpg (45KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
fleet02.jpg
45KB, 856x480px
>>87885396
More of a shipbando
>>
File: BrOQi3p.jpg (136KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
BrOQi3p.jpg
136KB, 1920x816px
>>87889432
It will be shitposting without end
>>
>>87889363
They wanted a veteran rebel soldier to mentor Jyn, wanted a black character, and wanted to bolster the "connected universe" thing by showing that stuff from the cartoons can appear in the movies. Saw fits all of those.
>>
>>87882127
>>87882334
I want prequel babbies to kill themselves

>>87885399
SWR is festering shit that couldn't compete with early TCW.

>>87885153
>I watched half the first episode before wanting the Stormtroopers to murder every named character

Chopper is the only good role in SWR, watch the 1 or 2 Chopper episodes and forget the rest.
>>
>>87889422
meme
>>
File: 100%.jpg (91KB, 474x762px) Image search: [Google]
100%.jpg
91KB, 474x762px
>>87889552
>I want prequel babbies to kill themselves
I want *you* to kill yourself, old man.
>>
>>87889363
Personally, I'm glad that the Onderon arc from TCW got callbacks in Rebels' The Last Battle and R1.
>Kalani teaming up with Saw in a later season of Rebels
>Blames the droid for his sister's death
>Kalani does some logical explanation
>Rage intensifies
>>
File: Star Destroyers.jpg (1MB, 1920x4334px) Image search: [Google]
Star Destroyers.jpg
1MB, 1920x4334px
>>87885396
Star Destroyers. Any and all.
>>
>>87889618
Imperial version of Clone War cruisers are the sexiest
>>
File: received_333315393712760.jpg (97KB, 1536x1015px) Image search: [Google]
received_333315393712760.jpg
97KB, 1536x1015px
>>87889422
>>87889432
>>87889513
>>87889556
Mfw
>>
>>87889552
Rewatch early tcw its shit mate
>>
>>87889363
To connect TCW, the Erso family, probably Rebels and Saw all together with the GCW.

Saw helps Galen, Lyra and Jyn find a new home to escape Krennic (the planet seen in the trailers for R1). Saw's group was responsible for fucking up Agent Kallus back before Rebels starts, we have the droid enemy from the Onderon arc back in Rebels. Mentions of Saw being a terrible menace that even Mothma didn't want to deal with against the Empire, etc.
>>
>>87889697
I agree.
>>
>>87881811
Hail victory, brother.
>>
>>87889754
And yet it still manages to outclass all three current seasons of SWR.
>>
>>87881662
>Gay people are just like you except gay, that's a fact.
Allow me to ftfy
>Gay people are just like you
>>
>>87889809
nope
>>
File: Imperial Venators.webm (3MB, 1280x549px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Venators.webm
3MB, 1280x549px
>>87889697
They are
>>
>>87885492
You will never replace the Cheyenne in my heart but there is room for you too.
>>
>>87881377
>Marxist faggots control the media
I really liked that marxist film TDKR
>>
>>87888537
>four and a half weeks
Ooooh boooyyy we sure are in for a real memorable soundtrack!

At least the visuals will be good.
>>
>>87889185
Know who else is 7 feet tall, grey-skinned, a non-sith darksider old enough to have seen the rise and fall of the empire, has intimate knowledge of Anakin Skywalker, and has a similar speaking cadence to Snoke?

The Son
>>
"TK-421, why aren't you at your post? TK-421, do you copy?"

RIP

http://www.baka.com.au/entertainment/movies/peter-sumner-australias-link-to-the-original-star-wars-dies-at-74-20161123-gsvfxp.html
>>
>>87889830
Let me explain how this argument works so you understand, kiddo.

SWR manages to be more shit after 3 shit quality seasons, therefore making TCW less shitty.
>>
>>87889973
can you expain this?
*unzips dick*
>>
>>87889845
I just hope R1 Tarkin looks better than this.
>>
File: Screenshot (55).png (1MB, 1365x580px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (55).png
1MB, 1365x580px
I just re-watched AOTC.
I STILL don't get the memes.
It's a good movie.
The vibe is so great.
I want to live in the temple.
>>
>>87890022
That Tarkin was great casting though.
When are people going to give up the 'prequels=everything bad' ghost?
>>
>>87890065
That looks like garbage you hopeless fool
>>
>>87890065
The only thing that picture does for me is make me want to live in the temple.

In aayla's quarters.
>>
File: MOS EISLEY.jpg (46KB, 700x301px) Image search: [Google]
MOS EISLEY.jpg
46KB, 700x301px
>>87890088
Dated effects don't make a movie bad.
>>
>>87890084
Pointless cameo & looks like a caricature

Its time to stop
>>
>>87885998
Didn't really have a design in mind at the time. Didn't have enough art experience to really envisioon a plague.

Now I think one of those plague doctors would look good.
>>
>>87890022
Why wouldn't he? R1 Tarkin is a CGI recreation of Peter Cushing in ANH.

RotS Tarkin is someone with make-up on that isn't designed for close-ups and looks fine from further away.
>>
>>87890109
It doesnt look like a nice place to live

>that fucking walmart blue carpet
>>
>>87890065
Is that toshiro mifune-looking statue actually levitating the ball in its hand?
>>
>>87890112
>Pointless cameo
not really
Tarkin is an imperial officer.
They are on a Star Destroyer.

>& looks like a caricature
Have you seen Peter Cushing or his TCW model?
>>
>>87890138
That statue is a mary sue
>>
>>87890119
>CGI recreation of Peter Cushing

>tfw if they did this instead of make up in ROTS Peope would still bitch

Prequel haters are braindead.
>>
>>87890145
>Have you seen Peter Cushing or his TCW model?
Nope never
>>
>>87890133
>>that fucking walmart blue carpet

>implying blue suede isn't aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>87885998
Oddly enough, I envisioned him as a withered and frail/crooked humanoid very much like our current Snoke
>>
>>87890177
>Prequel haters are braindead.
Or you could not have him in that dumb scene or find an actor that looks like young cushing considering no actual acting is involved

Denial is always so strong in these threads, its like /pol/
>>
>>87890237
>Denial
Of what?
There's no reason NOT To have him.

Would you rather that he wasn't in TCW also?
>>
>>87890065
who polishes and vacuums that shit every day?
>>
File: Young_Tarkin.jpg (53KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Tarkin.jpg
53KB, 400x500px
This looks good to me.
Apparently i'm supposed to hate it.
>>
File: Grand_Moff_Tarkin.png (357KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Moff_Tarkin.png
357KB, 480x360px
>>87890294
Doesn't look any more caricatured than the man himself imo.
>>
>>87890262
you're mother
>>
>>87890256
Denial of prequels being considered bad films by most people (popularity among children and mexicans doesnt count for anything.) Liking them is akin to being a brony

The reasons not to have him are

1. 0 (zero) reasons TO have him, it adds nothing
2. He looks goofy af
>>
>>87890294
monster mash tier
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (222KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
222KB, 556x424px
>>87890347
>it adds nothing
Seeing young Tarkin is pretty cool.
I'd rather have him than not have him.

>Liking them is akin to being a brony
Oh, you're trolling.
>>
>>87890369
looks exactly like the man himself though
>>87890322
>>
>>87890347
>>87890256
Don't like the prequels very much and I agree Tarkin doesn't look great, but the Death Star is pretty much his pet project and the emperor and Vader are checking on the Death Star's progress so... it actually makes a lot of sense for him to be there.
>>
>>87889363
Lucas always intended on making Saw a part of the DS plans theft. He was originally going to be in the live action Underworld show until Lucas decided to show his origin story in TCW before he started making Underworld. Obviously Underworld never got made but they adapted the Death Star plans arc of the show into Rogue One.
>>
>>87890430
>and I agree Tarkin doesn't look great
look at these two images
>>87890294
>>87890322
Cushing's face IS a caricature.
The ROTS make up is hardly exaggerated at all.
>>
File: 1470227941543.png (109KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470227941543.png
109KB, 298x332px
>>87890237
>>87890347
Please stop posting.
>>
File: 1172575010210.gif (5KB, 344x287px) Image search: [Google]
1172575010210.gif
5KB, 344x287px
>>87890237
>its like /pol/

>phoneposter admits he's from /pol/
>>
File: 20161123_125518.png (2MB, 1536x1945px) Image search: [Google]
20161123_125518.png
2MB, 1536x1945px
>>87890391
>55
>>87890405
Looks like a halloween costume
>>
>>87890508
see
>>87890466

Just admit that you're shitposting.
>>
File: terrorist.png (2MB, 1501x621px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.png
2MB, 1501x621px
>>87881290
>>
File: Review_DarthRevanTBS6P3028.jpg (193KB, 1200x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Review_DarthRevanTBS6P3028.jpg
193KB, 1200x1187px
Where were you when you heard that Darth Revan was finally canon again?
>>
>>87890430
I thought it was the bug peoples' then krennic's then tarkin's
>>87890466
Youre blind
>>87890469
Ok sure
>>87890487
>this place is hell
>wew lad you admitted youre from hell
Prequeltards everyone
>>
>>87890647
In Bizarro World
>>
>>87890545
Im literally not its a common complaint rots tarkin looks like ass outside this hugbox
>>
I'm convinced that the "PREQUELS DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG!" people are the same shitposters who scream "PREQUELS WERE PURE SHIT" pretending to be the "opponent" for the same of continuing the argument.
>>
>>87885551
just looked it up and he actually is, holy shit I thought people were just saying that for the keks
>>
>>87890752
>I'm convinced
Show me some evidence.
>>
>>87890347
Yeah he served no purpose other than to connect both trilogies. But it feels kind of desparate.
>>
>>87890752
Don't underestimate the power of the mentally incompetent.

They seem to be really up in arms since last nights crackdown on generals
>>
>>87890752
It figures.

>prequels were absolute shit and everyone knows it, this is an objective fact!
>NUH UH PREQUELS WERE PERFECT AND HAD LITERALLY NO FLAWS
>wow, look at this /co/mblr hugbox full of prequel babbies, am i rite?
>>
>>87890801
>Yeah he served no purpose
see
>>87890430

This meme narrative needs to stop.
>>
>>87890814
Funny how they fall back on attacking their opponents rather than make an effort at actually defending their POV. If they could put up a better argument aside from their usual 'witty' banter, they'd be easier to take seriously
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIJOaR66Kuw
ANOTHER HAPPY LANDING
>>
>>87890347
Maybe if they had him appear earlier to do something like how he was in TCW, he wouldn't have felt so forced for the sake of making sure the audience remembers they're watching a SW film.
>>
>>87889965
rest in peace
>>
>>87890919
I love me some Youtube poop
>>
File: empire.png (1MB, 1920x362px) Image search: [Google]
empire.png
1MB, 1920x362px
Wow, the Empire sure is a bunch of white male supremacists.
>>
File: tumblr_nyjktmdtLl1rpcwcro1_500.png (152KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjktmdtLl1rpcwcro1_500.png
152KB, 500x333px
>>87881583
Ah yes, the "gay agenda" at it again
>>
>>87891240
That last one is just a man in drag.
>>
>>87891240
just a bunch of race traitors
>>
Shit. Umbara is dark
>>
>>87885396
>SW/SI get sexy ships
>Agent gets the mere embodiment of sex
>Hoonters get a poor mans Slave 1

>JK/JC get a box with rockets
>Smuggler gets a poor mans Millennium Falcon/Outrider
>Trooper gets an asymmetrical ship

Being a Pub is suffering
>>
File: 1439890817474.png (17KB, 176x158px) Image search: [Google]
1439890817474.png
17KB, 176x158px
>>87886248
>That fucking demon in the top row in the middle
Jesus fuck
>>
>>87890065
The only major problem with it is the Anakin/Padme romance, which is very bad and ends up ruining the pace of the movie, anything aside from that it's just minor things that don't really affect it that much
>>
File: creepioresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
creepioresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>87890919

that was almost as good as some Auralnauts stuff.

Speaking of, Episode five comes out tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSA3QVrggl0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbK49fAuB0U
>>
>>87886407
I think the idea of him as a Muun has potential, but the illustrators keep drawing him as Dark Side San Hill.

If you look at Muun anatomy, they're essentially ultra-thin humans with elongated heads. You could easily design one that looks like a desiccated human corpse. Snoke seems to play on that same idea that nobody drawing Plagueis ever seized on, which only helped to fuel the SNOKE IS PLAGUEIS rumor that somehow still won't die.
>>
File: Tarkin.png (3MB, 2000x617px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin.png
3MB, 2000x617px
>>
>look at this /co/mblr hugbox full of prequel babbies, am i rite?

That is literally what you people are.

Its funny to watch anons try to be ironic and deny it. It's a shame generals can't be hosted on tg, anything but with /co/mblr liberal turds and shillary dykes.
>>
File: tarkin_sexy.gif (530KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
tarkin_sexy.gif
530KB, 400x595px
>>87891586
>>
>>87891586
>Episode 3 - Rebels Tarkin
Krennic must be really pissing him off
>>
File: BKWMkRP.png (136KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
BKWMkRP.png
136KB, 622x626px
>>87891630
>It's a shame generals can't be hosted on tg
> /co/mblr liberal turds and shillary dykes.
>>
File: 1479853588278.jpg (109KB, 1015x717px) Image search: [Google]
1479853588278.jpg
109KB, 1015x717px
>>87891639
Krennic knows pissing Tarkin off is playing with fire, but it'll all be worth it if he can be with his Galen-kun
>>
>>87891744
>yfw Galen walks out on a dying Krennic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgoC9ocahYM

Tatatoot
>>
File: hoooo lawd.jpg (10KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
hoooo lawd.jpg
10KB, 171x176px
>>87890347
>le 'prequels are bad' meme
>>
wait, is it the last issue ever of han solo this week?
>>
File: poggle smile.png (709KB, 678x666px) Image search: [Google]
poggle smile.png
709KB, 678x666px
>>87891744
oh hey krennic how's that death star going for you?
>>
>>87891927
"Have you come to fuck my mom?"
"No, I'm afraid not"
>>
>>87891959
Yeah.
>>
>>87884969
You have failed me for the last time
>>
>>87891959
Yeah. Maybe not last issue ever because they could make another Han miniseries down the line, but this is the end of the current one.
>>
>>87892026

its a christmas miracle. That comic was cancer
>>
>>87892049
There were worse comics (Poe for example), but yeah, I wasn't really feeling it.
>>
>>87892096

yes, Poe needs to stop too
>>
File: 1478117574034.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478117574034.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>>87891927
>mfw Tatatoot it's not canon
>>
>>87891927
"No"
- Qui gon jin
>>
Rebels 3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job" <- This is this Saturday?
>>
>>87890133
I've never been to a Walmart that uses carpet.
>>
File: 1465208847475.jpg (45KB, 274x348px) Image search: [Google]
1465208847475.jpg
45KB, 274x348px
>>87891927
>we're losing ducks fast
>>
>>87892187
Yes. We're getting a new episode each week for the next 3 weeks, and that's when we hit the midseason break.
>>
>everyone hates Poe and Han comics

Is the main Star Wars comic good at least? I only read Kanan and it was enjoyable, but the rest of the new comics seem to be pretty mixed opinions.
>>
>>87892218
>Is the main Star Wars comic good at least?
I want to see more of Scar Squadron, at least.

Is the big guy a Trandoshan or something?
>>
>>87892218
The only comics everyone like are Lando and Son of Dathomir
>>
>>87892218

star wars has its moments, but overall its meh. Darth Vader was the best, and they killed it.
>>
>>87892218
It varies. It has its moments. It's bad moments aren't so much bad as just kind of dull, and its biggest problem is that it's hard to care about any of what's happening.
>>
>>87892218
"everyone"

just losers
>>
>>87892205
Oh, right.
>>87892266
I don't even buy comics anymore but I did enjoy reading Darth Vader.

Wonder if MARVEL would bring back the Legends imprint or is it too un-PC?
>>
>>87892292
t. Marlel drone
>>
>>87892308
>Wonder if MARVEL would bring back the Legends imprint or is it too un-PC?
They have reprinted Dark Horse stuff under the Legends banner if that's what you mean.
>>
>>87892308
Disney and Marvel have a massive boner for ignoring all the good stuff the old EU did. I'm still kind of shocked they brought back Thrawn. I'm sure they'll fuck it up first chance they get.
>>
>>87892441
I meant continuing alternate tales from Star Wars. The more What-If type of events.
>>87892445
>Thrawn
I've all 7 episodes so far from Season 3 and still haven't gotten around to watching it.
>>
>>87885858
It's guns are pretty heavy by rebel standards
>>
>>87892521
>I meant continuing alternate tales from Star Wars. The more What-If type of events.
You mean like Infinities? I wouldn't rule it out, but I imagine they want to have a good catalog of comics under their belt before they start doing "what if" stuff.
>>
>>87892559
Are they bigguns?
>>
>>87892567
Oh right. Infinities. They could do Infinities for The Prequel Trilogy.
>>
>>87891630
>generals can't be hosted on tg
>there's literally a star wars general on tg right now.
2/10 bait
>>
File: grievous cool.png (97KB, 509x393px) Image search: [Google]
grievous cool.png
97KB, 509x393px
Someone said Grievous' ship was like the space version of a hot rod, so someone in the drawthread made this for me.
>>
File: 1452570569485.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452570569485.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>87892790
nice
>>
>>87892605
They should do a single infinities universe for everything. PT, TCW, Rebels, Rogue One, OT, ST.
>>
File: 1456638154011.png (148KB, 380x444px) Image search: [Google]
1456638154011.png
148KB, 380x444px
>>87892790
Wow, that's pretty cool. It's a nice drawing.
>>
>>87892822
More mini-series or ongoing with just an imprint of an imprint? Said ongoing would use some issues to cover different aspects perhaps.
Would be a great excuse to bring back Tales of the Jedi and Old Republic.
>>
>Just finished watching Umbara arc

Jesus fuck...
>>
>>87892918
>space it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>87892790
I'm in love.
>>
File: 1479156614810.jpg (452KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1479156614810.jpg
452KB, 600x749px
>>87892985
>>
>>87885458
> Moff against other moffs
Imperial Star Destroyers are good
Death Stars are good
What if we make a Imperial Star Destroyer with Death Stars attached to them?
>>
File: jedi scum and grievous.png (349KB, 1280x811px) Image search: [Google]
jedi scum and grievous.png
349KB, 1280x811px
>>87893016
You don't need a blonde wig to get Obi's love, Grievous.

Be yourself! Give your free will a chance! You've got to WANT to succeed!
>>
File: Conqueror.jpg (51KB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
Conqueror.jpg
51KB, 280x240px
>>87893054
You get Conqueror.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Conqueror_(superlaser)
>>
File: executor goes down.jpg (62KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
executor goes down.jpg
62KB, 856x480px
>>87893054
I like this idea, but let's make it a SSD
Here, let me merge one with a Death Star...
>>
File: Vader.png (1MB, 2000x353px) Image search: [Google]
Vader.png
1MB, 2000x353px
>>
>>87893172
supposedly the rebels writers blew all their cash on vaders cape, and getting james earls jones back
>>
>>87893172
>Last pic
Meth, not even once.
>>
>>87893172
I greatly enjoyed that Rebels had red tinted lenses for Vader like ANH
>>
>>87893202
Capes and moving cloth are apparently expensive to animate, which is also why Dooku tended to suddenly go capeless sometimes and why Grievous didn't wear his cape too often, either.
>>
>>87893252
They're doing it again for Rogue One, too
>>
>>87893202
Because good cape and cloth physics are an absolute nightmare to animate, so they require lots of dosh.
>>
>>87893256
They ended up designing that military uniform we saw in the Yoda arc specifically because they wanted to give him an alternate costume that doesn't need a cape. I think the implication there is that they realized his regular costume looks kind of weird without the cape.
>>
>>87893256
>>87893296
I wonder how much it would have cost them if they had used traditional animation instead...
>>
>>87888537
>http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/23/rogue-one-composer-michael-giacchino-music-star-wars-standalone
>Can you describe the opening title theme? Do you use elements of his work there?

>It’s done slightly differently here because it’s not one of the saga films, it’s not one of the trilogies. It’s sort of its own thing and the whole idea from the very beginning was these should be standalone movies. So it’s going to be a slightly different way to get things kicked off.

NO
CRAWL
HYPE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vft8DTmCNlc
>StarWars.com Turns 20, Sphero BB-8 Force Band Obstacle Course, Dr. Aphra #2 | The Star Wars Show
>>
>>87893172
Gotta add R1's Vader now. I heard there was something different about Vader's shoulders or something.
>>
File: Teletubbies Noo-noo.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Teletubbies Noo-noo.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
>>87890262
Who do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtBkyLmgstY
>>
>>87893339
Irrelevant, seeing as it was never going to be traditionally animated.
>>
>>87893408
Still, would be nice to know how much cheaper it is to do stuff with CG compared to traditional animation or computer assisted animation.
>>
Storytime when?
>>
File: Clones.jpg (807KB, 3858x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Clones.jpg
807KB, 3858x1648px
>>
File: Battle Droids.jpg (1MB, 1920x4368px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Droids.jpg
1MB, 1920x4368px
>>
File: Phase I Rebels.jpg (933KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Phase I Rebels.jpg
933KB, 3840x2160px
>>
File: C-3PO.jpg (2MB, 1920x7640px) Image search: [Google]
C-3PO.jpg
2MB, 1920x7640px
>>
>>87893685
I still don't get why they had Gregor show up as one of those three clones, or why he didn't have his commando armor. Such a weird decision.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>87893408
>tfw traditional animation is basically dead
>>
>>87893364

not having a crawl is a good thing?
>>
>>87893731
Does anyone else find 3PO's plating in TFA just disgusting looking? It looks so matte.
>>
>>87893820
ye boi
Gotta think outside the box now and then.
>>
>>87893767
>I still don't get why they had Gregor show up as one of those three clones
Because Filoni wanted it.

>or why he didn't have his commando armor.
Probably because it got FUBAR after being in those explosions on that CIS base on Abafar.
>>
>>87893823

it doesn't look lived in like the others.
>>
>>87893823
It looks like a cosplay, yeah. He should be a bit dirtier and rougher looking.
>>
>>87893844

>removing things that make it starwars
>a good thing

kotor 2 fags are the worst.
>>
>>87893132
score one for the good guys
>>
File: pabalgo.png (559KB, 833x426px) Image search: [Google]
pabalgo.png
559KB, 833x426px
>>87893386
Pablo is hosting!!
>>
>>87893767
I still don't get why they turned him all crazy.
It's actually sad when you think about all that he went through up until that point.
>>
>>87893877
>believing there are set things that makes star wars "star wars"
>>
>>87893960
There are though, the crawl is iconic
>>
>>87893612
The one thing that always bothered me about TCW version of clone troopers was that they didn't have the black line across their helmets just above the visor or the little "=" sign on the lower part of the right breastplate
>>
>>87893960
Of course there are, it's like making Star Trek into a mindless action movie :^D

Otherwise we'd fall into anarchy.
>>
>>87893960

what everyone else is going to tell you, is you're wrong.
>>
File: loss.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
loss.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>87893685
I had to, I'm sorry.
>>
File: bird.png (396KB, 583x453px) Image search: [Google]
bird.png
396KB, 583x453px
How can Pablo retweet this when...
>>
File: latest[1].png (202KB, 331x683px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
202KB, 331x683px
>>87894176
...something like this exists in Clone Wars?
>>
>>87894176
>>87894195
I wish it weren't so.
>>
>>87894176
I think this is a clear indication that they're canon, blessed by Pablo himself

Thy will be done
>>
>>87894195
He's not in charge of character design.
>>
>>87894210
They're canon... and they're spectacular
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AElDp0ArdRw
>ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY TV Spot #11 - Time To Fight (2016) Sci-Fi Movie HD
THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THEY CHANGED THE iRebél LINE
>0:06
>>
File: 1449161655376.jpg (148KB, 306x395px) Image search: [Google]
1449161655376.jpg
148KB, 306x395px
>>87894606
Still bad
>>
File: WallyandBill.png (327KB, 1190x896px) Image search: [Google]
WallyandBill.png
327KB, 1190x896px
>>87879535
Seen here, Brendol Hux inducting his bastard son Armitage into the First Order
>>
>>87894606
You know, this trailer and all this R1 hype just made me realise how much I want an Imperial story/movie
>>
>>87892918
What will be the Umbara of Rebels?
>>
>>87894835
Didn't we go through that with 'Twilight of the Apprentice'?

...or do you think we could go darker?
>>
>>87894889
We can go much darker than that.
>>
No storytime yet?
>>
>>87890919
>tfw the council doesnt grant you the rank of assmaster
>>
>>87894835
Thrawn bombarding Atollon from orbit
>>
>>87894606
sounds more convincing now
>>
>>87893394
There isn't much footage to tell, he's either with his back turned or too far from the camera in order to notice anything different
>>
>>87893394
Vader in R1 is a replica of the ANH look.
>>
>>87894195
Where is this from?
>>
>>87893394
You can see it in the new pics from EW, he is wearing the cape under his neckpiece rather than over, no chain around his neck, and the breastplate is over the inner robes like ESB despite his the ANH helmet. It's a very strange mix of things and I can't tell if it's on purpose or and costume mistake
>>
>>87895231
Which episode i mean
>>
File: tmp_9890-image-518502176.jpg (51KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9890-image-518502176.jpg
51KB, 612x380px
>>87895232
Seen here
>>
>>87895265
Water War arc
>>
>>87895231
Season 4 Episode 1 if I recall
>>
>>87894889
Twilight of the Apprentice wasn't as dark as Umbara
>>
>>87895231
First three episodes of Season 4.
>>
Should I get Battlefront with the season pass? It's on sale but I really hated the game during the beta. Have they made the game playable or is it just a waste of money? Battlefront 2 is coming next year but I want my starwars fix now.
>>
>>87895180
With the cloth parts over his shoulder pauldron thing?
>>
>>87895334
They're under like in ESB, see the pic above
>>
>>87895366
But it should be over and have a complete matte black look. But I'm nitpicking.
>>
>>87884969
WE'RE DOOMED!
>>
>>87884969
You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.
>>
File: chain.jpg (610KB, 3840x824px) Image search: [Google]
chain.jpg
610KB, 3840x824px
>>87895232
>he is wearing the cape under his neckpiece rather than over, no chain around his neck

this is in ANH too. It varies between scenes(and on occasion even shots IIRC). Sometimes the cape/chain is over the neck, sometimes it's under
>>
>>87892004
"I think you have, why else would you be here."
*awkward stares*
>>
>>87891927
REPUBLIC DIETARIES
>>
>>87895553
Republic Credits?
>>
>>87895322
>EA
It's still shit.
>>
>>87895322
No, wait for Battlefront 2
>>
>>87888537
>So, heavy on the kettledrums and percussion …
I texted him about a week before the [scoring] sessions and I said, “Don… there is an F-load of timpani in this movie! And it’s complicated and it’s hard.” And he was just like, “Let me at it.” I don’t know that I’ve written more timpani for a film than I have for this. He did an incredible job and it gives this great weight, this great anchor to a lot of the pieces. But it also helps in the more chaotic moments as well.

I wonder if we can expect some similar stuff to Halo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_y_UwP7cQ
>>
File: GYZ8E96[1].jpg (40KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
GYZ8E96[1].jpg
40KB, 850x560px
>>87895566
REPUBLIC DIETARIES!
>>
File: 1469821431533-pol.jpg (456KB, 1521x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1469821431533-pol.jpg
456KB, 1521x1374px
>>87895322
>Should I buy this game I hate? I've already played it and confirmed that I don't enjoy playing it but will you guys please convince me to waste $100 on this game that I will play maybe 3 times?
Why the fuck do people ask shit like this?
>>
>>87895702
>Bill was told there would be Twi'lek titties in Battlefront
>>
>>87895322
Grab the torrent of Battlefront II with 30+ mods.
>>
File: yeboi.png (583KB, 521x621px) Image search: [Google]
yeboi.png
583KB, 521x621px
http://makingstarwars.net/2016/11/how-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-handles-the-opening-title-cards-and-locations/
>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story has begun it’s promotional tour in Mexico with fans seeing around twenty minutes of the film and we have received all the details of this event.
Anyone know where this can be found?

>Up front is the “a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away” is still there. The movie will then cut to space and the film gets rolling. The opening crawl will not be there as we’ve
>The movie does have a ROGUE ONE title card. Basically we see the bald headed Saw Gerrera open a hatch and save young Jyn after the horrible events that change her life forever and then we see the Rogue One logo emblazoned on the screen.
>>
>>87895322
I also played it during the Beta and then my friend bought it, tried it at his place after release and yeah, it's still just as shit.
IF you really HAVE to play a Star Wars shooter, I'd wait for Battlefront 2 seeing as this game will be dead by the time that release. It's already dead

Preferably, don't give EA any money at all.
>>
>>87895747
Sounds like it's similar to the way Rebels opens, with a cold opening, then a cut to the logo, then the episode continues
>>
File: 1468891510260-pol.jpg (765KB, 2218x2026px) Image search: [Google]
1468891510260-pol.jpg
765KB, 2218x2026px
>tfw the New Republic didn't bring back Republic Dektaries.
>>
File: 1476295720652.jpg (137KB, 492x308px) Image search: [Google]
1476295720652.jpg
137KB, 492x308px
>>87896098
>tfw that image
>>
File: 1470734835059.jpg (37KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1470734835059.jpg
37KB, 500x514px
>>87896098
sp00ky rey
>>
File: smile.png (183KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
183KB, 250x253px
>>87896098
Why is she so ugly?
>>
File: I suggest we use it.jpg (35KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
I suggest we use it.jpg
35KB, 370x350px
>>87884969
>>
>>87896186
Is that the kind of art I can expect from the TFA comic? Jesus Marvel, you used to be top of the line when it came to this shit.
>>
>My faggot Maz
>>
>>87889760
Plus, he was created by Lucas for SW: Underworld and since the show never got off the ground, they're using elements of it elsewhere and R1 fits in, since he was conceived as a Rebel who uses controversial methods against the Empire.
>>
>>87896370
Hey now, Rey is perfectly handsome for a goblin.
>>
>>87884969
"This allows the patient to go deeper than anything we can achieve by ourselves."
>>
>>87884969
INVASION
>>
>>87896370
i still would I WOULD FUCK A TREE A THIS POINT. I NEED A GIRLFRIEND. PLEASE, GOD, I NEED A GIRLFRIEND AAAHHH ;^)
>>
File: IXXwXJI.png (752KB, 1526x644px) Image search: [Google]
IXXwXJI.png
752KB, 1526x644px
DIE
>>
>>87897108
Y-you killed the thread!
>>
>>87896871
Ah, so what she is and has been all this time is a pervert. Given this is the Jedi that's probably a tad redundant
>>
>>87897266
>Given this is the Jedi that's probably a tad redundant
Oh, we've seen their defense of that before
>N-no, that was Mo Poon! Different guy!
>That was Face Dindu! Not Mace!
>Fig Rema is the pervert, Rig Nema is innocent!
>The real culprit is Bastard Goda, Master Yoda would never do such a thing!
The Jedi will never own up to their sins
>>
can someone dump star wars 25 and han solo 5
>>
>>87897630
Next thread if they haven't been in another thread already. Definitely not a good time on page 7.
>>
Stream when?
>>
>that hand touching on the last page of han solo 5

lewd
>>
>>87898348
>>87898348
>>87898348
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.