[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Give downbeat/depressing /co/ shows a happy ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'll try with Bojack Horseman.

>Bojack Horseman reaches his lowest point ever and attempts suicide
>fails
>has a moment where one of his friends begs him to see a therapist
>he agrees to go just to shut them up
>first words to shrink are "This is stupid"
>flash to a bit later, he's crying and telling them all about his life
>"Well, that's all our time for today."
>"Wait, really? I haven't even told you about how my mother--"
>"How about we schedule another appointment next week?"
>weeks pass, with him going regularly
>at some point the therapist suggests they try a reframing exercise
>BoJack figures why not, gives it a shot
>something happens later that could be seen as good or bad, and he uses what he learned
>slowly, his life is starting to improve
>hits stumbling blocks, sometimes gets really sad like before, and sometimes is even a complete dick, but for the first time, has an overall upward trajectory
>begins to appreciate his friends more
>joins a local theater to become a better actor
>timeskip of five years
>he and Princess Carolyn decide to give this thing another try
>one of his exes shows up at some point, lonely and hurting and desperate for some companionship, and throws herself at him
>he comforts her but refuses all her advances because he's in a relationship with Princess Carolyn, but talks to her late in the night, telling her everything will be okay
>they fall asleep on his couch
>Princess Carolyn finds them, and starts to lose her shit, yelling at him, calling her a whore, etc.
>Bojack tells her they didn't do anything
>Princess Carolyn stares at him, arching an eyebrow, and then her expression softens
>"I... believe you."
>Later, he and Princess Carolyn are alone, talking.
>"How'd you know I didn't bone my ex?"
>"Because. You're a good person, Bojack."
>the entire opening credit rolls, exactly the same as every other time, except Bojack is smiling
>>
>>87876491
lol what teh fuckd
>>
>>87879426
Thanks for the bump, anon.
>>
>>87876491
Actually, it's a nice AU.
>>
>>87876491
>Chuck gets a threeway with Marcie and Patty when he realizes they both want his dick.
>>
>>87882701
Thanks! I just like to think a happy ending is possible.
>>87882985
It could happen. I just hope he treats Marcy nice.
>>
How could Rick & Morty end happily? How could Moral Orel have?
>>
>>87884566
Moral Orel does end happy though.
>>
>>87884566
You know for how fucked the whole situation was, I thought Moral Orel did end on a happy note.
>>
>>87884566
Moral Orel DID end happily. Those last few second show Orel as the happy father of a loving family.
>>
>>87884566
moral orel did end on a high note
I can't imagine rick and morty ending in a sad way
>>
>>87876491
>closing credits
>"Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show"
>"It wasn't quite a masterpiece, it made some people smile though."
>Bojack pops up, old and gray, in a circle of color on a black screen, almost like Porky Pig or something, and says, "And you know what? I'm pretty proud of that."
>Princess Carolyn calls out from offscreen, "Bojack, I need your help with something."
>Bojack smiles at us one last time, and says, "Welp. That's all for now."
>tv_turning_off_animation.webm
>>
>>87876491
>>87884758
I DID NOT COME HERE TO FEEL.
>>
File: Untitled.png (125KB, 1062x940px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
125KB, 1062x940px
>>
>>87884758
nice fan fic 4/10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.