[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Phineas so fucking blind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: phineas and ferb.jpg (376KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
phineas and ferb.jpg
376KB, 1200x1600px
Why was Phineas so fucking blind?
>>
>>87873435

Because Ferb got all the swag.
>>
>>87873435
honestly I put more blame on Isabella not being more open about how she felt
>>
File: Eyeless.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeless.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Because he has no eyes.
>>
>>87873435
until a woman tells you exactly what to do with her, you don't do a damn thing or you'll be in big trouble
and roughly half the time, even then, you still don't. i'm exaggerating slightly for comical purposes
>>87873738
this. it's their job. It can't be our job to tell them how we feel because the answer is always 'we like you'
>>
i'm on my rewatch, just finished the third season and the movie. nothin left but fourth season and the specials. It is a hell of a ride
>>
The universe really hated Isabella; every time she got the courage to say something, it was reset.
>>
>>87873846
a damn good one tho
>>
Pic is sad as fuck
>>
>>87873435
Because he was a prepubescent genius, and childhood infatuation is generally just awkward when conflict arises because kids don't have the experience or the maturity to handle the fact that the person you think someone is may be different from who they actually are. It gets worse when said person doesn't share their infatuation and when they do get old enough to start courtship they start seeing other people.

This type of shit gets written in to kids shows because most adults can't relate to the opposite gender in anything other than a potentially sexual relationship, either as a target or as someone who's claimed.
>>
>>87874874
fuck yeah
>>87875304
chicken and egg
>>
>>87873435
He was a just a boy.
>>
>>87873435
Cool inventions >>>>>>>>> pussy
>>
>>87873435
Because his small cranial size left no room for optic nerves.
>>
Because he did not give a fuck and she never said anything.
>>
>>87873435
Because he was happy enough to have her around as a pass the screwdriver girl. Many boys tend to try to not fall in love unless they know, are told directly by The Girl, that she likes him back and in that way. We know Isabella wanted romantic relationship, but much like Candace the status quo kept dragging her back to step one. Isabella's crush was all the more grueling because unrequited love is more tragic and even more simple to solve than Candace Can't Bust Anyone.
>>
>>87873435
Because he is faggot
>>
File: kiss.webm (655KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
655KB, 850x480px
>>
>>87873435
science before hoes
>>
>>87876026
>>87880170
These
>>
File: The Tesla Thrill.png (123KB, 691x871px) Image search: [Google]
The Tesla Thrill.png
123KB, 691x871px
Enough Disney in this Disney thread, I want to post something more depress- er, realistic.
>>
>>87879302
>there's no chance we're related right?
>>
the signs were all there
>>
>>87873435
>wants a fleshgirl
>when he can build a superior waifubot
>>
Because Phineas is genius and he knows his racial doctrines, but he still is polite enough to not build gas chambers.
>>
>>87873435
Tbh this special was stupid seeing as how Isabella saw in the future that her and Phineas get together
>>
>>87883293
no, Candace's daughter called her aunt Isabella, that doesn't mean she marries Phineas, if she was close to the family she might still be called that if she's completely unrelated, or you know, married to Ferb
>>
Let's be honest, many of us had the same problem. I've seen a million times people complaining they didn't get the hints from girls when they were younger.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.