[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.change.org/p/pbs-renew- arthur-for-a-22nd-season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://www.change.org/p/pbs-renew-arthur-for-a-22nd-season
>>
>>87867499
Fuck yeah
>>
I believe that season 22 will make it finally surpass King of the Hill's episode count. What is it now, like the 5th longest running cartoon?
>>
>>87867682
2nd longest next to The Simpsons.
>>
>>87867499
it hasn't even been cancelled, fucko
>>
>>87867499
Isn't it in Flash now?
>>
>>87867774
Though in episode counts, it is the 5th longest running, next to King of the Hill, South Park, Family Guy, and The Simpsons. It is also the longest running non adult cartoon.
>>
>>87867682
1. Simpsons (like 600-something)
2. Family Guy (278)
3. South Park (275)
4. King of the Hill (259)
5. Arthur (229)
6. Beavis and Butthead (222)
7. American Dad (209)
8. Spongebob (211)
9. Ninja Turtles (193)

It's recently passed Beavis and Butthead. Will probably pass King of the Hill with upcoming seasons, but Spongebob might catch up before then.
>>
>>87867808
It is.
And it's awful.
>>
>>87867850
You forgot The Smurfs.
>>
>>87867862
The new animation was only outright awful in the first season after the switch. They've gotten good enough at it that it's watchable.
>>
This is going to be my last post on this thread.

This is probably PeanutButterGamer's favorite cartoon ever.
>>
>>87867872
>Smurfs
>256
Holy shit.
>>
>>87867850
For comparison, the dubbed anime with the highest episode count is Pokemon, at 939.
>>
>>87867884
I'll level with you anon I mostly hate the newer episodes because of the country bumpkin rabbit they brought in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.