[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Street Fighter had a corny cartoon show in the 90s. >Megaman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Street Fighter had a corny cartoon show in the 90s.
>Megaman had a corny cartoon show in the 90s.
>Even Darkstalkers had a corny cartoon show in the 90s.

>Meanwhile Resident Evil got nothing.

Damnit
>>
Resident Evil is already a 90's corny cartoon show.
>>
>>87864108
How would you make the violence kid friendly? The monsters are the problem.
>>
>>87865387
Mortal Kombat had a cartoon and the source material had people kill each other in a humorously gruesome way.
>>
>>87864108
Instead they got some fucking awful movies where the Directors Fan OC based on his wife goes in and saves all the good guys from all the bad guys, and also her boyfriend is Nemesis.
>>
The main characters heavy use of guns would've been a problem.
>>
>>87864108
They have like 8 movies.
Wonder Woman basically has like 2 maybe 3 if you mash minor roles she had in Lego Movie or BvS
>>
RE 2's ending is already the perfect Saturday morning cartoon theme song.

My guess is that it would be like the other Capcom shows: good guys vs bad faction; GI Joe style.

Chris, Jill, Clair, Barry, and Leon are team S.T.A.R.S., Wesker Ada, Birkin, that fat cop who's name I can't remember, and Nemesis are Team Umbrella, lead by Spencer.

Chris is the leader, Jill is the sarcastic girl character, Leon is the joker, Birkin is the Mr. Hyde character who changes from timid doctor to monster under stress, the cop is the oaf they keep beating up, and Nemesis is the dopey muscle.

The plots include stopping Umbrella from selling T-virus infected burgers at a fast-food restaurant, a contest between Jill and Ada to become Ms. Raccoon City, and Nemesis becoming intelligent because of chemicals or something.
>>
>>87864108
The cutscenes are the corniest 90s cartoon there is.
>>
>>87864168
this lol its fucking scooby doo
>>
>>87867215
Replace them with "stun guns" or "taser guns" that temporarily immpbilize them. Or have the "zombies" not actually be infected/animated ead people but some kind of genetically-bred monsters to better justify splatting them.
>>
>>87867215
>>87870893
Have them have guns but never actually use them.

Alternatively: they're really laser guns
>>
>>87867825
Hell I'd watch it
>>
>>87870893
>>87871237
Or give them laser guns that they only use on B.O.W.s. And whenever they get shot, they melt into ooze.

Then sell the gun with ooze in toy stores next Christmas.
>>
There are animated Resident Evil movies.
>>
>>87867674
To be fair, the first was only loosely based on the first game and had a shit Mary-Sue donut steel insert, but still a fun movie. The rest were somehow worse and none past the second (third? Whatever came before Apocalypse) even cared about the vidya's lore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.