[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miraculous Ladybug Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Cx4cPmgUkAA00x_.jpg (125KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cx4cPmgUkAA00x_.jpg
125KB, 1200x675px
Miraculous Ladybug Christmas special air date announced for December 11th in France.

https://twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/801108855329607680

Thoughts? Do you think it'll be good or will it be bad?
It'll be sheer cringe
>>
>>87863897
I'm expecting it to be embarrassing, but not a complete loss. I'm sure there will be some nice moments or at the very least more great screenshot opportunities.
>>
>>87863897
I think we are likely to get about what you expect from a Christmas special. Zagtoons is fairly good and does surprisingly well in a couple of aspects, but for the rest they aren't too different from a lot of other cartoon studios. Expect Christmas theme, starting things off getting ready for Christmas, evil Santa-theme villain beating them and a final "Have a Merry Christmas" parting to wrap things up.
>>
Plot synopsis from TFOU's Facebook post on the special.
Putting spoilers for those who don't want to know it yet
"Worst Christmas"
It's Christmas! While Marinette prepares the holiday family, Adrien is preparing to spend the first Christmas without his mother. Thinking that his father doesn't want to celebrate the event this year, the college student, saddened, turns into a black cat and leaves the family home to go sing his anger in Paris in a snow storm.
When his father, Gabriel, discovers that Adrien is no longer in his room, he does it seek, afraid that happened to him something.
Hearing the news, marinette transforms immediately in ladybug, determined to find his adrien.
When she finally find him in the company of a Father Christmas, ladybug think the latter is a akumatisé who wants to hurt Adrien.
Blinded by his love for the young man, ladybug is mistaken and creates negative emotions at Santa Claus Who then becomes truly a victim of butterfly. Now Super Villain, he is determined to make this the worst Christmas Eve in the history of Paris.
Ladybug will she save the Christmas Eve?
>>
>>87864765
Hang the fuck on.
HANG THE FUCK ON!
>First christmas without his mother.
What happened to Mama Agrest? Poor kittyboi.

Did the halloween episode drop?
>>
>>87865998
f .
>>
>>87865998
>>87866267
Ignore my fucked up post.

Halloween episode likely isn't happening for years according to Astruc.
>>
>>87864765
So, this confirms that his mother's "disappearance" was very recent. As in, within the last year. And probably only so many months before the Origins episodes.
>>
I hope the intro is christmassy. Love it when shows do that.
>>
File: tumblr_ogr7kaB02S1v92kmdo1_500.png (350KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogr7kaB02S1v92kmdo1_500.png
350KB, 500x509px
looks cute
>>
>>87863897
Is it a Brofist if you're doing the move with a gal?
>>
>>87863897
Gonna be a good birthday
>>
>>87868962
If you're currently friend zoned, then yes, yes it is.
>>
It's a musical episode and the run time is 40 mins

Heres some sneak peeks

Sneak peek 1 (feat. Marinette's english VA) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i9cSSXpJag&ab_channel=AMCutie3000

Sneak peek 2 (feat. Chloe's english VA): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfI-W8wlGAg&ab_channel=LadyMusic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.