[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of your least favorite writer. You know, that one whose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: draco.jpg (150KB, 500x768px) Image search: [Google]
draco.jpg
150KB, 500x768px
Think of your least favorite writer. You know, that one whose very existence brings your piss to a boil.

They've just been given an ongoing starring your favorite character.

What happens?
>>
>>87851789

Marvel comics.
>>
>>87851789
I shitpost on /co/ about it.
>>
>>87851789
I stop reading that character until he leaves.
>>
Dan Slott
Silver Surfer

AND HE STILL HAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS WITH HIM FUCK GODDAMN.
>>
File: 1479380698200.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1479380698200.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>87851789
I have a few
>Kate Leth on Superman
>Bendis on one of the Green Lantern titles
>Slott on Batman
>KSD on Daredevil
>>
>>87852869
>>Slott on Batman

This was actually quite good
>>
>>87852943
That is true. I guess I'm imagining current Slott.
>>
>>87852962
Agreed. God does reading his Surfer infuriate me.

Part of me wants to go in, read the issues without looking at the text and then try and re-write it without wannabe Doctor Who humor.
>>
>>87851789
Bendis writing Batman.

Bruce is murdered after 12 issues of decompressed banter between the Batfam (by Superman because Bendis only writes heroes v heroes).

Batman's replacement is a young black woman modelled after one of the writer's own children, and is shown threw 5 years of decompressed banter how they are much better than the white guy who used to be Batman.
>>
>Bendis
>On Silver Surfer
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR KITTY PRYDE TO BE NORRIN'S LATEST COMPANION
>>
>>87851789
All-New All-Different X-Men and GotG NOW! happen.
>>
>>87853842
Also, Civil War.
>>
>>87851789
>Bendis writing Doom Patrol
No
>>
>Bendis Moon Knight already happened
We're in the wrong timeline
>>
It doesn't matter. My favorite character is objectively shit and I like her because of a mix of nostalgia and shit tastes.
>>
File: beechen's magnum opus.jpg (302KB, 978x1503px) Image search: [Google]
beechen's magnum opus.jpg
302KB, 978x1503px
>>87851789

They already kind of did that.

I dropped every DC book and ten years later I still haven't picked any up.
>>
>>87854908
Harley Quinn?
>>
>>87851789
Well Bendis alright wrote Uncanny which he turned into a Cyclops ongoing and Aaron shat on him quite a bit... So I think I can hazard a guess

Seriously, I don't get what makes Cyclops such a hate-able character. Is it because he stops and Wolverine from being a 'badass' (Read:Getting his team killed)
>>
>>87853784
That doesn't sound like that bad of an idea anon
Does she still have Black Vortex powers?
>>
>>87859040
Shit, he's here. Everyone, stop giving him ideas.
>>
>modern Jeph Loeb on Moon Knight
Can't be worse than Kavanagh, I guess.
>>
>>87853407
This. Bendis with Batman and Superman could reach new heights of awful bendispeak.
>>
File: tumblr_m29mixdTJY1roeyvfo1_500.jpg (154KB, 444x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m29mixdTJY1roeyvfo1_500.jpg
154KB, 444x500px
>>87851789
>Cain on Pym
>retcons THE SLAP and makes it like Janet wanted it
>Hank honey, if you'll feel better, slap shit out of me
>>
>>87853049
I actually don't mind his spidey, the charaterisation at least, but holy fuck silver surfer is garbage.
>>
>Bendis on Monica Rambeau
So, KSD Captain Marvel with more Bendisspeak?
>>
>>87855009
What is this and how do i already know its shit?
>>
>>87859011
Even as far back as the 80s, Wolverine had grown a lot more mature, even though he was still something of a moron, dude
>>
>>87860056

It's the famous Robin arc that ruined Cassandra Cain, by Adam Beechen.

It was so bad that DC tried to walk it back twice, the second time with the help of a two-page spread full of explicit retcons. Too bad both of their attempts to fix it were also written by Adam Beechen, and he just fucked it up even harder.
>>
>bendis
>moonknight
So was his run shit? I've read a lot of other moon knight but his run didn't seem my style
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.