[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everything Turned Out Better Than Expected: The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: peannuts.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
peannuts.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
>Everything Turned Out Better Than Expected: The Movie
>>
>>87850471
>the guy who made the new ghostbuster made this

Life is weird
>>
>>87850652
>movie that respects the source material
>reboot that should have never existed and only made to appeal to shitty people
I wonder why the other one failed
>>
>>87850652
He produced it.

And he let his femdom fetish cloud his mind when he was doing GB.
>>
>>87850652
>>87850704
Paul Feig didn't make the film he was just a producer.
>>
>>87850704
I think the reboot would have worked better if it was a straight up sequel. Maybe had the girls be the kids of the originals. Have Egon's funeral in the movie, his daughter stumbles onto the old GBHQ while settling his affairs, maybe Oscar could be their receptionist. So on and so on.
>>
>>87850704
Peanuts actually didn't really respect the source material.

I still liked it though.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OS1axkjL0V0
>>
>>87851970
Expalin.

It was good though.
>>
>>87851970
Explain this, especially since the Schulz family were breathing down their necks on this movie
>>
>>87852113
>Fox was eager to turn it into a franchise
>Schulz' widow turned them down
>>
>>87851970
Apart for having a happy ending it was pretty damn faithful to the comics and early films.

And even then it was added to give the franchise a sense of closure rather then forced in for test audiences.
>>
File: AUUUOOL RIIIGGGHHT.webm (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
AUUUOOL RIIIGGGHHT.webm
1MB, 960x720px
>tfw background characters get more focus than Peppermint Patty, Marcie, Linus or Schroeder
>>
>>87852392
>Peppermint Patty/Marcie
Maybe Linus and definitely Schroeder but Patty and Marcie were all over this film.

They were probably the support characters with the most scenes/jokes apart from Lucy.
>>
>>87852144
BASED SHULZWAIF
>>
>>87850929
It probably would've helped.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.