[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cmon Blue Marvel, what the fuck kind of argument is that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4139.jpg (140KB, 994x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4139.jpg
140KB, 994x650px
Cmon Blue Marvel, what the fuck kind of argument is that?
>>
>>87847641
It's a Bendis and OOC type of argument, anon. The best kind of argument!
>>
It's like a reverse ad-hominem
>this has nothing to do with anything but proves I'm an important person and thus I'm right in this unrelated matter
>>
>>87847732

appeal to authority
>>
>>87847641
just like every other cornell graduate i know, bringing up their school when it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>87847641
The kind that's written by someone who has no idea who this character is, and probably had to be told who this is.
This is literally the first time Bendis has ever given Adam a line.
>>
>>87847641
>Appeal to authority using his own authority
Wew lad.
>>
What was Luke's response?
>>
>>87847849
SWEET CHRISTMAS
>>
>>87847849
Apologise and check his privilege?
>>
>>87847820
How many Cornell graduates do you know that you have a sample size large enough to make this statement
>>
>>87847849
Blue Marvel gets sucker punched by Nova and Luke says "because you fell for that"
>>
>>87847849
He put on a suit and walked around, shot some people while shouting "I'm Blue Marvel!" and everyone was like "Holy shit this guy's Blue Marvel!"
>>
>>87847898

I've always found that a genuinely persuasive line of thought even if I hate it. Is there a term for it? Appeal to force or something like that?
>>
>>87847641
Shouldn't that punch have broken Luke's neck?
>>
>>87847929
Appela to DEEZ NUTS xD
>>
>>87847898
How strong is Nova?
>>
>>87847943
I think it's been implied that the black helmets were supposed to be stronger than Centurions, and a Centurion can lunch out Thor.
>>
Looks like a bendis argument to me
>>
>>87847641
It's a bad argument, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this is dealing with forces that are related to theoretical physics.
>>
>>87847641
Physics and engineering don't sound like a degree in law or politics
>>
>>87847641
What's the argument about? because if it's not your incredibly specific field, that doesn't mean shit
and if it IS, that just means you're going to spout some accepted consensus bullwattle that all the other experts repeat to themselves in a backpatting circlejerk. Granted that has a good chance of being correct, but if it's not, it has very little chance of being toppled from its pedestal
>>
File: Gordon.jpg (30KB, 272x350px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon.jpg
30KB, 272x350px
There's only one thing for it anon. You're going to have to rape the Bendis.
>>
>>87847966
Lunch out? Whats that mean?
>>
File: 1463167584127.jpg (36KB, 639x468px) Image search: [Google]
1463167584127.jpg
36KB, 639x468px
>You're on the wrong side of history!
>I've got a PhD in [physics discipline] and another degree in [engineering discipline]!
>CORNELL

I almost thought about getting back into comics. Thanks for reminding me, anon
>>
>>87848048
Beat him in an eating contest, assuming that the foods involved in said contest are deli meats and sandwiches.
>>
>>87848048
Meant to say punch out.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.