[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth checking out? How bad is the CGI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: gltas.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gltas.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
Is this worth checking out?
How bad is the CGI?
>>
Aya is an insufferable character people only like because muh robot waifu.
>>
>>87837701
No, it was cancelled for a reason.
>>
It was good, CGI was in tone of the series.
>>
>>87837701
It would be better if it were traditionally animated, but that's the case with pretty much every 3D cartoon. All the OCs are pretty shit too.
>>
>>87837811
couldn't get a toy license
>>
I loved it OP.
>>
>>87837701
Yes.
You get used to it pretty quickly.
>>
>>87837779
>I'm not the only one who thinks this
>>
It was the greatest.
>>
>>87837701
Yes. CGI is pretty good. They do some experimental stuff with it to mostly good results.
>>
>>87837935
I will say I hate the character models/animation of The Clone Wars but the big shots of space battles etc sometimes looked AMAZING.

Does GLTAS ever have shots like that?
>>
>>87838807
I'm still butt hurt about how her relationship with Razer was fucked up in many ways and /co/ (and the show itself) sided with her in every damn issue.

> steal dead wife's face, fails to realize why this upsets Razer.
> crew explains why this bother him, Aya doesn't even offer to change it
> no one acknowledges that Razer might be projecting onto Aya
> Aya has a whole act about accepting her feelings, that she has because reasons.
> first time something bad happens to her emotionally, goes full terminator on the universe
>
>>
>>87839712
>goes full terminator on the universe
>as in does nothing really
>>
It's a nice show, but a bit overrated due to /co/'s contrarian stance on YJ.

>>87839947
She caused Ghia'ta's death. Aya still has blood on her hands.
>>
>>87839947
She still had the most stupid reason concievable for that, specially after she spent the first season pretending the other's emotional problems were unimportant.
>>
File: mogo.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mogo.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>87839380
Maybe not as good as Clone Wars in that regard but it has its kinda cool moments.
>>
>>87837701
It's a good show. The CG is pretty limited, but it works well with the show.
>>
>>87840575
Member when Aya went to shit, but LANOS became everyone's husbando?
>>
>>87837701
It is great.
It is basically Bruce Tim's style, but 3D
So could be more realistic but thanks to it having a style will age gracefully.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.