[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: latest-6.gif (547KB, 349x200px) Image search: [Google]
latest-6.gif
547KB, 349x200px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>87837471
Self-hatred over her own desire to be loved since she saw it as a weakness and impurity in herself. Especially since she was supposed to be a perfect warrior.
>>
>>87837471
She's on a shitty show.
>>
>>87837471
Rose killed her mom so she revenge
>>
>>87837601
This. Also the creator stated that she hates the Earth for what a mess it became and viewed her victories and exodus from it as a validation of her worth.
>>
>>87837471
PTSD and self hatred
>>
>>87837471
Rose is a conniving terrorist who both killed the Diamond and destroyed the colony Jasper was born to live for. Rose took everything from Jasper and now Jasper has to bend a knee to some other diamond. Jasper came to settle accounts with Rose but Rose destroyed Jasper's ship, brainwashed her other crewmember, and the Earth Rose is obsessed with gave Jasper space cancer.
>>
Why does the animation in this show suck so much?
>>
>>87838377
>Rose is a freedom fighter who was both forced to kill the Diamond and free the colony Jasper was born to live for. Rose took everything from Jasper and now Jasper has to bend a knee to some other diamond. Jasper came to settle accounts with Rose but Steven destroyed Jasper's ship, showed her other crewmember the value of life, and the corrupted gem fusion caused by a homeworld superweapon gave Jasper AIDS

there are always two sides to any story
>>
>>87838405
Hipster animators like to take shortcuts
>>
>>87838431
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, ROSE!
>>
>>87837471
she's just mad 'cuz she's single
>>
>>87837471
One parent tells her how she is perfect & infalliable in every way while same parent badmouths other parent (Earth) for being a shitshow despite being part of child.

Does that make sense?
>>
muh diamond
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.