[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A day with spongebob squarepants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3548.jpg (56KB, 396x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.jpg
56KB, 396x371px
Remember when we all attempted to uncover the lost spongebob movie but we wasted our lives looking for something that never existed.

>kek
>>
>accidentally uncovered a money laundering scheme
>>
I thought the fact that the kid on the cover was a stock photo was enough to prove it was fake, but everyone kept looking
>>
>>87820791
Did anything come out of that?
>>
Was that the best week on /co/ of all time?
>>
>>87820827
Yeah I always wondered too, did cops fuck them over?
>>
>>87820863
Yes. We actually did something that is known by Normies. Our efforts were recognised
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3pZ9aUiS8
>>
>>87820741
but we found the script and we've got confirmation from somebody who was involved. That's a success in my book.
>>
>>87820741
I'm surprised no one spent like a weekend just making something up and then said they found it.
>>
>>87820791
>accidentally uncovered a money laundering scheme
Hahaha what?
>>
>>87820741
staph this meme naw
>>
File: AE4Uar8.jpg (511KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AE4Uar8.jpg
511KB, 1920x1080px
"It's the journey, not the destination."
>>
File: 1477477462587.jpg (67KB, 611x607px) Image search: [Google]
1477477462587.jpg
67KB, 611x607px
>try to find a shitty movie about spongebob
>find a shady as fuck company possibly involved in prostitution ring and money laundering scheme.

I think we got more than we bargained for
>>
>>87820741
that cover is unironically good in its own right.

the artwork, I mean.
>>
I have no idea what any of this is about. Someone mind filling me in?
>>
>>87825546
Some shitty bootlegger on Amazon makes half-assed movies out of stock footage and sells them. This one was listed for a bit a decade ago, and some autists inexplicably became obsessed with tracking down a copy of it. After months of searching, they got in touch with the bootlegger and got confirmation that it was never made.

While tracking it down, they found out the guys behind it have also set up a few other scummy "businesses" over the years. Nothing as extreme as people like to claim, though.
>>
>>87820741
>kek

Stop.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.