[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telltale Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Zk-DI.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zk-DI.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
Is this any good? Seems like a solid concept, but I'm hesitant to play anything by Telltale after the trainwreck that was Walking Dead season 2
>>
>>87813950
What did you hate about season two of Walking Dead?
>>
>>87813950
Game wise its nothing special. Story wise is pretty interesting though, a lot of twists and turns that even long time batfags will have a hard time guessing at.

I would rather just watch a lets play then actually buy it, but the down side is watching an idiot.
>>
>>87813950
Some of the early decisions are really blatant on how they don't matter. Episode one is really bad at this. But it does get better at it.

Just realize that you're not going to change the story radically, but rather the kind of Batman and Bruce Wayne you want to play as.
>>
>>87815904
>>87815526
This. I highly recommend it. Episode 4 is dropping Tuesday so I plan on replaying all prior episodes in preparation.
>>
>>87815526
Then watch a gameplay without commentary and from a nerd's channel.
>>
>>87813950
Its one of the only Telltale games I had to make two saves on. Murderbats is way too fun to play as to not experience it.

>2nd save file
>barely speak
>when I do its violent or angry
>Ripped up theater tickets
>Tell Selina I dont owe her anything and she will tell me what I want to know
>Dont even talk to the guy just smack him across the face with a pole then break his arm
>Dont speak to cops
>Brutalize Falcone
>Hurt Falcone in Hospital
>Treat Harvey like I own him
>>
>>87816695
You're a monster. You don't deserve Harvey as a friend.
Did you at least save him?
>>
>>87813950
I'm about to start Walkind dead season 2 what am I in for?
>>
>>87816695
I hope you at least told Alfred to go to hell
>>
Yes, it's an interesting, engaging way to play as Batman and more importantly Bruce Wayne. I don't love Arkham Knight, sorta put it down for now, but this is a fresh approach.
>>
>>87817161
Nope not on Murderbats save I let his face get burned.

>>87817255
I told him I didnt know if I could trust him but yeah I will. This is my balls to the wall adrenaline rush hard on for crime and violence Bruce.
>>
>>87816368
>I plan on replaying all prior episodes in preparation.

As a new save, or making new decisions?
>>
>>87813950
No, it's the same shit as always
>>
Treat Vicky like shit, you won't regret it
>>
>>87820537
Like the other Telltale games?
>>
>>87817231
A shitty first episode, then it slowly gets better. Then a shitty ending no matter which one you choose.
>>
>>87818920
As a new save and try to play as much as how "I" would be Batman. It's a delicate balancing act of trying to appease people as Bruce Wayne and going full Dark Knight the second the mantle is on. I'm also trying to blur the line between Bruce and Batman by having my Bruce full blown threaten people without batting an eye. Threatening to throw a Mayor to their death from a multi story drop is stone cold.
>>
>>87813950
It's solid.
>>
>>87817161
To be fair, Harvey's been a turbo-cunt lately, and he's going all the way if the newest trailer is any indication.
>>
>>87813950
Oh hey it's another playable movie made by telltale that is full of QTEs and no puzzles but still is considered a point and click game
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.