[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And your... beard is so... twisted!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dune_swoon.jpg (95KB, 965x575px) Image search: [Google]
dune_swoon.jpg
95KB, 965x575px
And your... beard is so... twisted!
>>
>>87813421
I keep wondering how far would she keep the charade if Aladdin didn't exposed himself like a retard
>>
>>87813460
He didn't expose himself like a retard; he couldn't have foreseen Jafar seeing him in the reflection of Jasmine's crown.

True, Aladdin shouldn't have paused before grabbing the lamp, but if your girlfriend kissed a creepy old dude, wouldn't you lose focus for a second too?
>>
How come Jafar didn't just hypnotize her with his staff
>>
>>87813642

he was a romantic.
>>
>>87813642
Don't think too much on it, he didn't even like her at the beginning of the movie he was going to throw her from a clif after marrying, we don't even know why he decided to keep her as sex slave.
>>
>>87813421
You know, it's kinda funny how Jasmine's sex slave outfit is basically the same as her regular one but red instead of blue.
>>
File: latest[1].png (377KB, 1258x769px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
377KB, 1258x769px
>>87813421
JUST LIKE ME IT'S CROOKED!

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?
>>
>>87814079
Blue and red are the difference between a pure girl and a whore.

Think of this next time you're picking which shirt to buy.
>>
>>87814125
I don't wear anything red except muted red, more maroon-ish. Brighter reds clash badly with my complexsion.
Nothing wrong with whores though. Pure girls are for guys who aren't going to be having any and need waifus to idolize instead. Whores are for guys who can deal with the fact that she's been around a bit and therefore is interesting to have an actual conversation with.
>>
>>87814144
You went from one extreme to another, anon. Yeesh. Having had sex doesn't make a person a whore.
>>
File: it's from teh show.png (106KB, 305x235px) Image search: [Google]
it's from teh show.png
106KB, 305x235px
>>87814112
WE LOVE IT

IT'S LARGE
>>
>>87814159
No, but I've been with and dated total sluts before and it was interesting.
It helps that I knew what I was getting into at the time so I didn't have massive expectations of them or anything.
>>
>>87814144
Now you have me curious. What percentage of /co/ consists of virgins, sluts, and all that's in between?

Personally I'm probably considered still a virgin. I've only ever given a girl a half assed clit rub and had her do shit to my nipples.
>>
>>87814185
/co/ is one the boards most infested with norrmies. And it shows.
>>
>>87814185
Couldn't tell you.
I'm more personally inclined to monogamy myself (it's just less of a hassle honestly), but I don't impose this standard upon other people at all.
I lost my virginity to a girl who is fairly objectively a slut and still have a decent relationship with her, but I am no longer sexually involved with her and am with a different woman who is only my second lover in question, but in both cases my sex life is pretty heavily active and involved lots of imagination on the part of my partners.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.