[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW HERE WE STAND WITH THEIR BLOOD ON OUR HANDS WE FOUGHT SO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Training.jpg (382KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Training.jpg
382KB, 1280x720px
NOW HERE WE STAND WITH THEIR BLOOD ON OUR HANDS
WE FOUGHT SO HARD NOW CAN WE UNDERSTAND
>>
I was hoping deep down they'd grab a Metallica song, but this is great too.
>>
>>87812886
I'm pretty sure there's not a single song they could use, not just because they probably couldn't get the rights, but I can't think of any Metallica song that goes without cussing for them to put in.
>>
File: dbz nod.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dbz nod.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>tfw Dragonforce out of fucking nowhere

Took me off guard
>>
>>87812949
What? Pretty much all of Metallica's "greatest hits" songs have no profanity.
>>
>>87812991
Got any choice ones that might work on the show?

I've only heard ones with cussing in them.
>>
>>87813086
DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
>>
>>87813118
That song wishes for death bro.
>>
File: so far away.png (463KB, 914x602px) Image search: [Google]
so far away.png
463KB, 914x602px
Chills every time at this moment.
>>
>>87813086
Every song on Kill 'Em All except for Whiplash, and maybe Hit the Lights (mild profanity, "ass")

>>87813138
Given that Death himself has appeared on Regular Show multiple times, this may not be that big a deal.
>>
>>87813201
>Given that Death himself has appeared on Regular Show multiple times, this may not be that big a deal.
I feel like wanting to die could only work in the "Death take me away" line while the character himself is there to take them to the underworld. Such as the episode where they went to the Rock and Roll underworld, one of them could've said something like that and it be acceptable possibly, but saying please give me death probably won't.

Also I had just looked through their Kill Em All album and each one seems to have cussing on their wikia lyrics.
>>
I bet Langar is a subordinate of Anti-Pops.
>>
>>87813377
Sounds plausible. I wonder what's under his eye patch.
>>
This song cussed though didn't it? What got by? I don't consider the blood talk too bad.
>>
>>87814972
The whole song was about living through a horrible war with lots of dying. Hence the OP quote. They said hell twice but the song started just a little after that. They also excluded "to the heavens above" but I'm thinking that part was just because they needed to fit the end of the song at the end of the episode so it just started after that, but there's no way Hell would get across.
>>
File: CxedOSDWIAAwYh_.jpg (79KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
CxedOSDWIAAwYh_.jpg
79KB, 604x403px
>>87812226
>>
File: CxedNo7WgAAxynM.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CxedNo7WgAAxynM.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>87812226
>>
File: CxedNEoWgAAooLE.jpg (59KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
CxedNEoWgAAooLE.jpg
59KB, 640x352px
>>87812226
>>
>>87815093
>>87815109
>>87815124
What the hell is this?
>>
>>87813158

When you can break something down to individual components and reform it back how it was, shit has officially gotten real.
>>
>>87813158
>>87812226
I haven't watched this show in ages but goddamn was this episode amazing
>>
>>87816946
If it had the animation of the earlier seasons it'd be an easy in for one of the best episodes of a cartoon, up there with Not What He Seems (the last good episode of Gravity Falls).
>>
>>87817132
Are you retarded? Northweast Mansion was the best, and captured the feel that Alex always intended for the show.

>>87812226
I want to whatch it. Any link for the scene?
>>
>>87817228
full ep is on youtube, watch before it gets taken down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLZUpz9GHo
>>
>>87817470
>half of the fucking episode
that's bizarre
>>
Is it true the series finale is just 11 minutes?
>>
>>87819856
In multiple parts yea.
>>
File: uhio.png (508KB, 798x448px) Image search: [Google]
uhio.png
508KB, 798x448px
I don't see an episode on my guide for this Thursday, what's going on? Did it change?
>>
>>87819856
Knowing CN, likely.
>>
This episode's song was just on the radio. It almost made me spit out my drink because I thought for a second my thoughts were becoming really fucking loud because I was just thinking about the scene.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.