[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star vs. Evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 178

File: 1479562374328.jpg (214KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479562374328.jpg
214KB, 800x600px
If you had to write a Star vs. made for TV movie what would you do with it? Would you use it to wrap up the series like that Kim Possible one or something else?
>>
Jackie did nothing wrong
>>
>>87811465
Break it up and turn it into a miniseries, a la OTGW. Make it about the history of Mewni, focusing on the various queens throughout history.
>>
I have a few ideas. None of them fleshed out.

>Short recap of how Star and Marco met
>Star's wand gets stolen by a school bully
>Bully uses wand to make himself king of the world and Marco his sex slave
>Star learns she doesn't need to rely on magic
>Star challenges bully to a game of death for Marco and the wand
>Bully, overconfident, discards the wand
>Star and bully begin the game, with the bully having the upper hand
>Marco is somehow in danger of death in the middle of the game
>Star somehow gets her wand back and saves Marco's life while the bully is distracted winning
>Star uses her magic to win the game
>Bully complains she cheated
>Star proves she didn't cheat and undoes the bully's wish
>Marco thanks Star with a kiss
>Movie ends with them in a relationship
>>
Toffee's life, from beginning to SURPRISE
>>
if the characters ever graduate to sophmore year, then a TV movie that takes place during summer on Earth could lend to more interesting settings with all the main characters, since they aren't all stuck in the suburbs/at school.
Ideally it would take place before season 3, but since the writers are far beyond that it's just wishful thinking

>>87811654
this sounds kickass, but without the main duo appearing Disney would never buy into it.
A miniseries focusing on individual characters sounds like Long Live the Royals more than OTGW
>>
>>87811946
I am aware that my dream will never come true. Perhaps a time travel situation would allow the main duo to appear, something similar to what happened in the comic.

I have not seen Long Live the Royals, or was aware of its existence before you mentioned it. Is it any good?
>>
File: sad janna.png (2MB, 1662x1220px) Image search: [Google]
sad janna.png
2MB, 1662x1220px
>>87811465
A side movie focused on Janna beginning with her backstory with Marco and then continuing on into seeing the events of series proper from her perspective on the sidelines.

There's seriously so much potential for the Janna character because we get so many hints of depth from subtle little things in her few lines or her looks of sadness or her love of John Keats, who incidentally wrote a few powerful poems about unrequited love.

>You say you love; but then your hand
>No soft squeeze for squeeze returneth,
>It is like a statue's dead -
>While mine to passion burneth -
>O love me truly!
>>
>>87811825
Another idea:

>Star clones herself and Marco so they can skip school
>Clones do so well, Star and Marco skip a few grades
>They aren't as well as their clones, so Star undoes the clones and creates new clones
>They skip school again while their clones attend classes
>Clones causes a lot of trouble
>Star and Marco are blamed, they track down their clones to put an end to the trouble
>Clone-Star has been using her clone-wand to clone other people, objects, and creatures
>A clone army is amassed
>Said army steals Marco from Star
>Clone-Star sends her army to destroy the world
>She explains that she can't stand humans because they're inferior to her for not using magic
>Star says magic doesn't dignify the user, before Marco and Clone-Marco are presented to her
>Clone-Star tests Star's convictions and love, telling her to choose which Marco is the real one
>Star picks out the real Marco because her love isn't infatuation but real
>Together, Star and Marco defeat Clone-Star
>They stop the clone army
>While doing so, Star confesses how she created the clones, etc. to the school principle
>Marco and Star are returned to their original grade, Star swears to never make clones again
>Movie ends with Clone-Star's clone-wand being found by a student
>>
Will Star ever recover from her bestie being used as a human dildo by everyone in the school before she gets to call him hers?
>>
>>87812024
It's ehhh
It feels more like a four-episode pilot than a miniseries, pales in comparison to OTGW but lots of funny moments, especially with all the anachronisms. I do like the single character driven structure a lot though.
>>
>>87812109
She sees it as training.
>>
>>87812086

Alternative version of the series:

>Star never goes to Earth
>She grows into a proper queen
>Marries a stallion, gives birth to a centaur
>Centaur steals the royal scissors and cuts open a portal to Earth
>Star looks the kingdom over for her son
>Learns he went to Earth, goes after him
>He's a global sensation, the first and only centaur on the planet
>Star tries to bring him back home, but he refuses
>Steals Star's wand
>Uses it to become a full-fledged human
>Runs for President of the USA
>Wins election
>Builds a wall on the Mexican border
>Deports all Muslims
>Bans abortion, gay marriage, and women's voting rights
>Marco tries climbing over the wall
>President, in a giant mecha, stops him from crossing the border
>Marco explains he's the President's father
>Explains he was once a stallion but became human in order to find his son
>President doesn't believe him, they fight
>Marco wrecks his mecha using karate
>Steals Star's wand from him
>Saves President's life from a gathering mob of Mexican rapists
>Father and son reunite
>Movie ends with them returning to Star
>>
File: 1479005616529.jpg (38KB, 465x311px) Image search: [Google]
1479005616529.jpg
38KB, 465x311px
>>87812283
hot damn that twist
>>
>>87811654
I could totally see a series of shorts out of this. They would probably only be small vignettes in that format, but it would complement any worldbuilding that happens as shit hits the fan at the end of this season, if that iTunes spoiler is anything to go by.
>>
>>87811946

This actually got me thinking- the passage of time is pretty clearly acknowledged in the show several times, so it would only make sense for it to progress out of the school year and into summer at some point.

When, though?
>>
>>87812283

Here's a Marco solo idea for a movie:

>Marco dies
>The afterlife begins with the knight-or-knave puzzle
>Door to heaven and door to reincarnation
>He chooses reincarnation
>Is born again as a mosquito in the Jurassic
>Explores the ancient dinosaur world
>Gets stuck in amber and dies
>Again chooses the door to reincarnation
>Is born as a space pirate
>Explores the Universe in search of celestial treasure
>Dies in a laser-sword fight
>Once again chooses reincarnation
>Is born a NPC motorcyclist in Vice City
>Joins a bike gang
>Tommy kills him to steal his ride
>He chooses the door to Heaven
>Heaven is spending eternity with Star
>Wakes up, it was all a dream
>>
>>87812420
>time passes
>Marco's shoulders start broadening and his muscles start bulking up
>Star starts getting curvier and filling in her figure
>>
>>87812465
>muscles start bulking up
We have not seen Marco do any kind of weight training, unless River has been kidnapping him for princely training where they just lift weights and fight shit I doubt Marco is gonna get hueg.
Always bothers me when they pull that shit in time skips, took me ages to get big, don't go giving Timmy fucking Turner gains for nothing you haaaaaacks
>>
>>87812465
>Marco is still a safe guy as an adult, so he never dates
>Star goes to a ton of parties and music concerts
>She learns about drugs, thinks they're fun and starts doing them
>Marco ends up browsing 4chan every night while Star gets wasted and laid
>She contracts a STD, blames Marco for not stopping her
>Their friendship crumbles to pieces
>Marco becomes alcoholic, Star becomes a coke addict
>Star kills herself in a park bathroom
>Marco wastes his life browsing 4chan until he dies of alcohol poisoning
>>
>Accidentally come to this thread for something other than links
>Nearly killed the show for myself
>>
>>87812595
>Marco
>Drinking
>>
>>87811465
Welp. Probably not getting a better chance to repost this "old" thing.

>Marco starts dating Jackie. And as a result he and Star become more and more distant. Until eventually Star decides to leave Marco’s home.
>Star grows up to become an ambassador between Earth and Mewni. Marco meanwhile becomes earth’s greatest martial artist. And after a few mostly happy years, breaks up with Jackie.
>Then suddenly, Star helps a group of monsters attack an earth embassy on Mewni. Killing several innocent people, and stealing the designs for a brand new magical electricity generator.
>To prevent a war between Earth and Mewni, Marco is tasked with killing Star and recovering the designs.
>Marco travels to Mewni to meet up with an informant. It’s Janna. Who reveals that Ludo is behind the attack, and that he’s trying to use the stolen designs to build a doomsday device. Then Charlie Booth, pretending to be a Russian cowboy, attacks them both.
>The fight is interrupted by Tom. And it’s revealed that Star gathered together all of her old friends (StarFan13, Tom, Pony head Princess, Oskar) and Mina Loveberry to fight Marco.
>Marco travels through the Mewni wilderness. >He fights and kills all of Star’s old friends. >Janna repeatedly tries to seduce him.
>And Marco develops a weird frenemies relationship with Charlie.
>Ultimately, Marco and Janna sneak into Ludo’s rebuilt castle.
>Hilarity ensues.
>>
>>87812726
>Ludo is defeated, the doomsday device is destroyed, the castle blows up, and Marco loses an eye.
>Afterwards, Marco confronts Star. Who reveals that she helped Ludo because she felt guilty about what Mewmans did to monsters.
>They fight.
>Marco wins.
>”Take this. Keep it safe…” Star gives Marco the designs. “It’s our only hope” Star then hands Marco her wand. “Your wand…Why are you giving me this?” “Marco…Or should I say…the safe kid…You’re a wonderful man. Kill me…kill me now. Do it… There’s only room for one princess. And one hero…”
>Marco kills Star.
>After one final confrontation with Charlie. Marco returns to earth. Then he and Janna have a great night of passionate pants-on hugging.
>The next day. Janna disappears, but conveniently leaves behind a tape telling him that she wasn’t actually Janna, but a princess from a rival kingdom of shapeshifters tasked with stealing the generator designs. Which she did.
>She also tells Marco that Earth was planning on using the new technology to invade Mewni, and star attacked the embassy to prevent a war from breaking out.
>”Everything she did, she did for her kingdom!” “I hereby award you the title of Big Kid.” “The taint of disgrace will follow her to her grave.” Etc etc etc.
> “In memory of a princess. Who saved two worlds.”
>Marco salutes Star’s grave. And it’s revealed he became a Rick and Morty villain.
>The End.
>>
>>87812735
Charles Booth: “Yes. Ludo’s castle has been wiped out without a trace…I understand, sir. But it was a necessary sacrifice…Yes, the CIA has taken care of Star themselves…I believe the UN will be satisfied. The butterfly family is finished. Your time has finally arrived…Yes. The UN is relying on us to keep a lid on the whole affair. Especially since the Generator designs are now safely with us...in Scandinavians hands. The techs we handed the Kingdom of Nor was a fake…they must be in an uproar right about now…yes, it appears that no one knew that I’m Janna. Of course. I’m always at your disposal…Toffee.
>>
>>87812677
he's mexican
>>
>>87812768
Yes. But he's also the safe kid. He would probally die from a junk food induced heart attack before drinking would do him in.
>>
>>87812420
Star came to Earth in fall. We know this because it was football season. She's been on Earth for close to a year now. We know this because she bought that gift card for Marco 6 months after meeting him. Since they're in school at this point, summer vacation must've already come and gone without being brought up.
>>
>>87812787
a nigga can get a bit different when they get older
>>
File: 1457544456253.gif (1MB, 537x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457544456253.gif
1MB, 537x300px
>yfw Marco winds up keking himself
>>
>>87812793

Well, do we know what the lifetime of the card was?

We could be coming up on the end of the school year in the next episode, which would make sense with the dance. If she arrived in late August (at the very beginning of the school year), the card could have up to a three month validity period and we'd still be before summer break by a few weeks.
>>
>>87811654
Make it like Horrible Histories and have them be skewed understanding of history by Star so there's an added obfuscation of lore

Because I love nothing more than obfuscation of lore
>>
>>87812079
A movie about Marco and Janna's backstory, and how Janna was originally the "safe kid" (with penchant for occult stuff) and Marco brought her out of her shell. Then there was an accident and this cause Marco to be the Safe Kid and Janna have been trying to return Marco to his original state ever since.

She can't do it, but somehow, this magical girl can...
>>
File: isn't it sad.png (214KB, 396x513px) Image search: [Google]
isn't it sad.png
214KB, 396x513px
>>87813300
>She can't do it, but somehow, this magical girl can...

>Don't dream too far
>Don't lose sight of who you are
>Don't remember that rush of joy
>He could be that boy
>I'm not that girl
>>
>>87813362
is there anywhere i can see all clips of janna being autistic
>>
test
>>
File: suffering.png (161KB, 883x1256px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.png
161KB, 883x1256px
Some people think Sleepover's reveal that Janna has a crush on John Keats was a fatal blow to the Manna ship. In fact, it's a bit more complicated than that. Janna has a crush on John Keats because she thinks of him as a kindred spirit, someone who could understand her feelings.

John Keats, after all, wrote this poem:

>I HAD a dove and the sweet dove died;
>And I have thought it died of grieving:
>O, what could it grieve for? Its feet were tied,
>With a silken thread of my own hand’s weaving;
>Sweet little red feet! why should you die –
>Why should you leave me, sweet bird! why?
>You liv’d alone in the forest-tree,
>Why, pretty thing! would you not live with me?
>I kiss’d you oft and gave you white peas;
>Why not live sweetly, as in the green trees?

Marco is the dove.
>>
File: its fucked.jpg (59KB, 574x863px) Image search: [Google]
its fucked.jpg
59KB, 574x863px
>>87811465
This thread sucks fuckin donkey balls so far
>>
>>87811465
>>>87812110
>>
>there are tumblr blogs dedicated to the theory that Marco is transgender

Why is this show promoting degeneracy
>>
>>87813660
Why are you?
>>
>>87813660
>Implying there isn't a blog for ever single character in fiction dedicated to the idea they are transgender
>>
File: Janna stroll.png (91KB, 395x363px) Image search: [Google]
Janna stroll.png
91KB, 395x363px
Tell Janna something nice!
>>
The anti-transmarco theorists are getting more annoying than the transmarco theorists
>>
>>87814171
I swear, people will start tribe-fights over the stupidest shit.
>>
>>87814353
>>87814171
Yeah, exactly.
>waaah waaah some of these 320 million blogs are bullshit and have retarded views

That's literally the same as getting your panties in a dreadful twist over the fact that among the 318 million citizens of the USA are some whose views are totally tinfoil pants on head retarded.

There are tumblr blogs dedicated to all sorts of crazy shit. So what.
>>
>>87814064
no
>>
File: Bite the (You).webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bite the (You).webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>87814064
>>
>>87814064

I LOVE YOU
>>
File: Moringmark Time Paradox.png (2MB, 539x4714px) Image search: [Google]
Moringmark Time Paradox.png
2MB, 539x4714px
>>87811465
Do something with time travel. We know it's real in the world of SvE, might as well do some epic feature-length storytelling with it.

I'd love to see something along the lines of Mark's recent comic, but it's actually too dark for a cartoon, if you think about it: Marco has to choose who to deny the right to exist. So maybe something with just one kid. Taking place later in the show, when Marco and Jackie already broke up, and Marco is getting on with Star. Their daughter goes back in time to meet her parents because they screwed something up in the future, and she is trying to fix it. Or better yet, two children, a brother and a sister, with a sort of genderbent Starco dynamic.

I especially like the idea of a war between Earth and Mewni going on in the future, so the kids go back in time to prevent it. Being descendants of both worlds kinda makes it worse for them. They don't reveal their identities to Marco and Star at first, but are forced to tell the truth eventually, when one of them accidentally drags one of their younger parents back to their dark future, so both pairs are split up across two timezones, and each character has to work with their future child/past parent to reunite with the others. When they all return to the present and fix everything, the future children fade away, because with the bad future prevented there is no reason for them to have gone back in time in the first place, so it's like they never even were here. Star is like "no, don't go", but Marco tells her "come on, Star, we'll meet them again in a few years anyway. Y'know, when you give birth to them in the first place"

Hell, maybe even tie it up with that crazy "Janna is actually Star and Marco's daughter from the future" idea. It gets less likely with every episode, but at least it could mean that she actually had means to meet John Keats, on whom she supposedly has a "crush" on.
>>
>>87814628
why does she have the fleur de lis on her cheeks neither marco or star are french
>>
>>87814686
It means Marco screwed one of Stars cousins.
>>
>>87814686
Same reason why other Mewnians had hearts, clubs, diamonds, circles, lightnings, etc.
>>
>>87814709
why would the fluer de lis exist on mewni
>>
>>87814628
how long until they fuck
>>
>>87814718
Same reason why someone would have bunnies on her cheeks.
>>
>>87814720
Who?
>>
>>87814734
the timeline children
>>
>>87814741
But anon, that's incest
>>
>>87814731
that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>87814750
Exactly
>>
>>87814748
only half
>>
>>87814750
It's a cartoon for children.
>>
>>87814762
no, what you said didnt make any sense
>>
>>87814765
It would still result in gross-looking inbred offsprings
>>
>>87811465

Implosion of the universe from a magic leak actually connected to higher powers, Marco tired of his status in school, tired of the worlds absurdities and his future, star and Marco escaping from implosion trying to stop it, star disappearing, Marco left alone as world ends, ludo appears all badass, Marco just punches him, takes his wand, and then gets so angry he triggers ludos wand to reverse the destruction of the universe/ dimension , but still no star, Marco is mentally ruined, doesn't care he just saved the world, asks the wand to take him to star, cut away of a flash of Marco being struck by a spell ,Marco disappears and ends up with star I. Another dimension
>>
>>87813300
See, this is the kind of contrivance, that takes the viewer out of it. The safe kid with an interest in the occult? Why? It's the kind of trait combination that just doesn't mesh well, and it's only to juxtapose what happens to Marco later. Janna could just be really shy, maybe because she's a little embarrassed about her liking for the occult, and then the outgoing Marco brings her out of her shell. Janna being the safe kid first doesn't really make Marco becoming the safe kid later that much more impactful.
>>
Marco going to the dark side after a failure with Jackie and feeling star was fake with him, Marco goes bad boy and beyond, ends up with monsters in mewni when a reincarnation of toffee appears and want to take Marco on as an apprentice, teaching him stiff people imagine tom would teach Marco, but better, Star has to fight marco
>>
>>87814686
They're corn cobs, obv
>>
File: marcosport.png (74KB, 392x482px) Image search: [Google]
marcosport.png
74KB, 392x482px
Is Princess Marco ever going to come back?
>>
File: 188434772124.png (245KB, 465x417px) Image search: [Google]
188434772124.png
245KB, 465x417px
>dat boy gon score tomorrow
>>
>>87814856
Probably, seeing how Heinous is still around and still thinks Marco is a princess.
She told Rasticore to get rid of Star but to bring Marco to her, indicating a personal grudge.

I'm really hoping for some more forceful princess conditioning for Marco. Maybe even magic.
C'mon Marco 1/2 storyline c'mon, even a short arc of few episodes full of shenanigans
>>
File: jarco otp.png (505KB, 1110x598px) Image search: [Google]
jarco otp.png
505KB, 1110x598px
>>87814883
Scoring countdown commenced
>>
>>87813475
You people really are a bunch of fucking losers.
>>
>>87814896
>>I'm really hoping for some more forceful princess conditioning for Marco. Maybe even magic.
Oh man, me too.
>>
File: moringmark.png (2MB, 533x5982px) Image search: [Google]
moringmark.png
2MB, 533x5982px
I didn't knew Janna was Helga Pataki
>>
File: kicktheautistic.png (386KB, 1619x1275px) Image search: [Google]
kicktheautistic.png
386KB, 1619x1275px
>>87815003
The more autistic Janna, the better.
>>
>>87814909
Marco Ubaldo "The puss puss destroyer" Díaz
>>
>>87814506
When does this show stop sucking?
>>
>>87814786
They got magic and superscience, they can make it work.
>>
>>87815296
when they got more budget and David is actually animating this
>>
>>87815003
Mark is aware of the autistic Janna meme? Does he read or even post on /co/?
>>
>>87814833
Wut
>>
>>87815390
Well that comic is likely based more on the idea of childhood crushes being expressed through teasing to get attention, over the niche idea that Janna is some sort of autistic weirdo. Janna has has enough notable lines that could imply an attraction to Marco in some form, equally she could just find picking on him fun.
>>
>>87815296
>>87815349

When did it start sucking?
>>
>>87814833
i'd like to see this, sound interesting but everyone knows how is going to end

Ludo stealing the book and glossaryck within

>>87815449
When David wasn't animating the show
>>
>>87815470
Glossaryk doesn't live in the book itself, he just usually manifests through it. But he can do it through other books as well
>>
>>87815003
That "crying young River" pose from the comics again
>>
File: river and star.png (125KB, 327x224px) Image search: [Google]
river and star.png
125KB, 327x224px
>>87815539
Not really the exact same pose
>>
File: SvtFoE_issue_2.jpg (1MB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SvtFoE_issue_2.jpg
1MB, 777x1200px
SCAN WHEN?
>>
>>87812086
>clones turn against their creator
Come on dude.
>>
>>87815655
That's a very specific filename
>>
File: le marco face.png (207KB, 381x415px) Image search: [Google]
le marco face.png
207KB, 381x415px
>>87815669
:v)
>>
File: 1467627003571.jpg (10KB, 169x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467627003571.jpg
10KB, 169x240px
ARE YOUR READY FOR TOMORROW?
>>
File: 1479412613006.png (163KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1479412613006.png
163KB, 601x601px
>>87816099
No
>>
>>87816099
My body is ready.
>>
>>87811465
I'd probably go the generic anime movie route and introduce some big villain that poses a huge threat who is only ever seen in the movie and promptly defeated.
>>
File: starlie1.png (251KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
starlie1.png
251KB, 648x648px
Weird and adorable!
>>
File: 1437755052733.png (185KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1437755052733.png
185KB, 500x523px
>>87816099
>>
Daily reminder that Star is a bitch
>>
>>87816239
She is speaking the truth Anon, and you know it
>>
>>87816239
You would have to be pretty desperate to be friends with Alfonzo and Ferguson
>>
>Black character named Fergurson

Is there a single /co/ creator mentally capable of keeping their shitty politics out of their art?
>>
File: ferguson.png (339KB, 526x517px) Image search: [Google]
ferguson.png
339KB, 526x517px
>>87816289
What are you talking about?
>>
>>87816289
>white green-eyed ginger kid with a well-known irish-scottish surname
>wwwaaaaaaahhhh politics waaaaahhhh

What is your problem
>>
>>87816258
still a bitch
>>
When is the show finally going to be willing to discuss Moon and River's fertility issues?
>>
File: starb.png (282KB, 980x1178px) Image search: [Google]
starb.png
282KB, 980x1178px
I love oppai Star.

https://a.pomf.cat/kaismc.png
>>
>>87816818
Disgusting.
>>
>>87816314
Ferguson would be attractive if he was skinny
>>
File: 059.png (1MB, 1060x886px) Image search: [Google]
059.png
1MB, 1060x886px
>>
File: nice hair thing.png (470KB, 1166x916px) Image search: [Google]
nice hair thing.png
470KB, 1166x916px
>>87816859
blasphemy!
>>
File: tumblr_odapsckKvU1ve3q24o2_1280.png (282KB, 808x992px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odapsckKvU1ve3q24o2_1280.png
282KB, 808x992px
>>87816099
YES!
>>
>>87816818
More Oppai Star pls
>>
>>87816952
https://a.pomf.cat/zvispr.png
>>
File: IMG__201610276__071823.jpg (107KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201610276__071823.jpg
107KB, 400x339px
>>87816818
>>
>>87815390

We must make Nefcy aware of autistic Janna and meme it into canon
>>
>>87817034
You're a pretty cool guy!
>>
File: Janna excite.png (240KB, 438x650px) Image search: [Google]
Janna excite.png
240KB, 438x650px
>>87817058
MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>>87817058
I concur!
>>
File: youdmowoogmo.png (312KB, 446x522px) Image search: [Google]
youdmowoogmo.png
312KB, 446x522px
>ask my jackie and a few of my friends to hang out on friday because children's cartoons and /co/ says it's okay
>she says yes and we're all going to see fantastic beasts

is it scary enough for her to grab my arm /co/
>>
>>87817352
Almost assuredly not, just try and have a good time anon and don't focus too much on your Jackie.
>>
>>87816155
that star sure got a neat pair of badonkers
>>
>>87817058
SPAM HER TWITTER
>>
>>87817480
We should name it something better than "autistic Janna" if we want to make Nefcy aware of it, something like "suffering Janna"
>>
>>87816099
No
>>
>>87817557
Janna the Sperg
>>
File: Britco.jpg (142KB, 565x941px) Image search: [Google]
Britco.jpg
142KB, 565x941px
Unlikely and strangely appealing!
>>
File: star being feed a meatball.png (800KB, 904x684px) Image search: [Google]
star being feed a meatball.png
800KB, 904x684px
>>87817428
She's being well feed
>>
File: 1458753751905.gif (2MB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1458753751905.gif
2MB, 500x485px
>>87817352

good luck anon, like >>87817397 said don't rush it just enjoy it
>>
>>87814064
MEAT SHOULD BE COOKED UNTIL THE CENTER IS SLIGHTLY PINK
>>
>>87817648

The idea is to make it more palatable for someone who isn't used to 4chan's language, sperg wouldn't be good either
>>
>>87817800
Janna the Sweaty Unrelentingly Autistic Fuckwad
>>
>>87817800
"Being Janna is suffering"
>>
>>87817800
Janna will never score
>>
File: tumblr_nt2tfsZnuC1uckvaqo1_400.png (125KB, 328x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt2tfsZnuC1uckvaqo1_400.png
125KB, 328x438px
Post characters you want to use as a cum dumpster
>>
>>87817966
>>
>>87817966
That sounds mean
I'd like to fug some characters, but gently
>>
File: 23452323562367.png (91KB, 158x305px) Image search: [Google]
23452323562367.png
91KB, 158x305px
>>87817966
literally built for sex
>>
>>87817966

every girl at echo creek
>>
>>87817480
nefcy is a woman?
>>
File: 1465568135316.png (290KB, 1280x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1465568135316.png
290KB, 1280x1325px
>>87817966
>>
>>87818345
SHE'S A WOMAN WHO IS VERY ATTRACTIVE
>>
>>87818345
You didn't know?
You have a problem with this?
>>
>>87818361

he can't grow hair on his chin but can on his legs??
>>
>>87818371
I never bothered googling nefcy.
I just assumed Daron is a man's name.
I wasn't prepared for this.
>>
>>87817734
fat titties <3
requesting titty star
>>
File: prettyface.png (160KB, 275x287px) Image search: [Google]
prettyface.png
160KB, 275x287px
>>87818401
Just never occured to me Daron is a woman's name.
>>
File: Star-vs-the-Forces-of-Evil-1.jpg (170KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Star-vs-the-Forces-of-Evil-1.jpg
170KB, 1000x667px
>>87818433
I WANNA FUG THE NEFCY
>>
>>87818498
She's a married woman, curb your enthusiasm and be civil
>>
>>87818479
>>87818498
i can see her being as autistic as star in her youth if not now
>>
>>
File: bye bye gustav.png (604KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye gustav.png
604KB, 957x538px
>>87816155
Dead and forgotten
>>
>>87818498
That face is a little unnerving.
>>
File: wavuA_3N[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wavuA_3N[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>87818479
>>
>>87816239
She is manipulating his life and choosing who he gets to hang out with. They might as well be married already.
>>
>>87818612
Might be just slight discomfort over being photographed. I always look like I'm both irrationally angry and on drugs in photos, I don't know how I manage it. Smiles look like grimaces etc
>>
>>87818612
it's the mouth
>>
>>87817966
Basically every humanoid female character (and one other) with the exception of Starfan and that one ugly chick that hangs out with Jackie.
>>
>>87818612
She would be perfect if her mouth wasn't so big
>>
>>87818563

>Deafbro is the same age as her
>>
File: DELET.jpg (255KB, 985x865px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
255KB, 985x865px
>>87813490
>>87816818
>Well this blows. Don't feel like vidya either...
>Take a power nap
>Thread is even worse now somehow

How the fuck do you do this the new ep hasn't even aired cunts
>>
>>87812416
Disney oughta make shorts out of this show like they did with Grabbity balls and Wander
I'll be surprised if there are none between this season and the next
>>
File: 1478548175993.jpg (130KB, 700x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478548175993.jpg
130KB, 700x409px
Starco purity will save this thread and the next episode
>>
File: poor star.jpg (322KB, 1280x1424px) Image search: [Google]
poor star.jpg
322KB, 1280x1424px
>>87819383
Straco is dying
>>
>>87819511
NEON GREEN?? NEON GREEN??! THAT'S NOT FUCKING NEON GREEN YOU IGNORANT WHORE IT'S FUCKING AQUAMARINE YOU BITCH!
>>
File: 123.jpg (265KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
265KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>87819604
yay
>>
File: 1478149601222.jpg (130KB, 1015x780px) Image search: [Google]
1478149601222.jpg
130KB, 1015x780px
>>87819511
Starco transcends dimensions by definition. That is not dead which can eternal lie.
>>
>>87819580
Calm down Mrs. Northwest
>>
>>87818915
>that one ugly chick that hangs out with Jackie.
Who?
>>
>>87819823
Janna
>>
>>87819849
Oh right
>>
>>87819511
Starco is fine. It's completely predictable which means it's fine.
>>
>>87814064
Southeastern winds? Janna...she is a devil!
>>
>>87819511
Jarco is a temporary setback on a road to righteousness
>>
>>87818612
Nefcy always looks 100% yandere. I think it kind of fits her though.
>>
File: 1478550309970.png (180KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478550309970.png
180KB, 1000x800px
>>87820044
this is will of Kek!
>>
>>87819682
>>87819907
>>87820044

I wish I was as sure about this as you. Everyone keeps saying that Starco can't die because they're main characters, because it's been building up for since day one, because it's based on Nefcy and her husband, etc., but I'm not convinced. Yes, Marco and Star have a very strong bond which isn't going to simply go away, but (so far) there is nothing romantic about it, they're like siblings. They are close friends, they will get even closer throughout the series, no doubt about it, but they still can have (and Marco already has) other people as romantic interests. Also, characters being based on real people don't mean everything else will be. This is an fantasy adventure show, not Nefcy's autobiography.
>>
>>87820085
would never date a girl that dressed as stupidly as that desu
>>
>>87820148
So, you wouldn't date a magical Princess from another dimension? You'd go on awesome adventures and could become a King!
>>
>>87820068
You're right. Her eyes are such that the difference between calm and psychotic is extremely subtle, plus she's got a huge Cheshire grin. Which I'm actually okay with.
>>
>>87820148
and you have to be pretty shallow if something like her outfit would determinate your decision
>>
>>87820146
Name me a show in which the main characters are a male and a female of around the same age where they don't end up together.
>>
>>87820295
it pretty much helps determine her personality which is also unappealing
>>
>>87820315
>It happens in other shows so it must be the same here
>>
>>87820315
Gravity Falls
>>
>>87820315
IT EVEN AIRED ON THE SAME GODDAMN CHANNEL, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE IT
>>
File: tumblr_ogv193Ak2r1rzl6a6o1_1280.png (480KB, 1280x1228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogv193Ak2r1rzl6a6o1_1280.png
480KB, 1280x1228px
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>87820148
That's weird. She wasn't raised in any earth culture, so she wouldn't have a sense for earth fashion, which can hardly be counted against her. Would you refuse to date a pretty girl from another country if she wore non-western clothing?
>>
>>87820350
Siblings

>>87820352
Hater was more of a main character than Sylvia and Wander was asexual.
>>
>>87820350
Point
>>
>>87820320
so in that case i have nothing to add
>>
File: kiss the demon.png (275KB, 806x794px) Image search: [Google]
kiss the demon.png
275KB, 806x794px
gay is needed
>>
>>87820380
Wander, Sylvia, Hater and Peepers feel like main characters.

But Wander and Sylvia were the heros / protagonists
>>
>>87820376
give me an example of non-western clothing lad most people who come to america tend to wear western clothing espcially young people
>>
File: tumblr_ogotboHbi01s5xip5o1_1280.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogotboHbi01s5xip5o1_1280.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>>87820356
PERFECT AND CUTE
>>
>>87820350
>Gravity Falls
You sure about that?
>>
>>87820421
you need to die
>>
>>87820356
>>87820453

AND DYING
>>
>>87820148
>>87820376
Saw a crazy amount of late teenage/probably early 20s women online shitting on Star before the show came out as a response (admittedly shitty) "not like other Disney princesses" press releases.

Saying she looked like a deviantart OC or someone who thinks she's special and shops at Hot Topic etc. Even some dumbass now who's not in the fandom (but posts theories about Toffee), thinks the characters are 12, and assumes it's targeted at 12-year-old "scene kids."

Lotta bitterness about her character design.
>>
>>87820315
Bill & Mandy
Ben 10
Arthur
Thundercats
Magic School Bus
My Life as a Teenage Robot
King Arthur & the Knights of Justice
>>
>>87820482
>as a response
Meant "as a response to"
>>
File: nyah.png (219KB, 636x608px) Image search: [Google]
nyah.png
219KB, 636x608px
>>87820470
thank you
>>
>>87820473
see
>>87820044
those dubs cant lie nigga
>>
>>87820448
I want to answer your question but you haven't answered mine. Would that stop you?
>>
>>87820539
if it's well put together then no it would not, however if they looked as stupid as star then yes
>>
>>87820536
Ah yes, Starco will be canon because the post saying so got cute digits on 4chan. Because this is totally how real life works.
>>
>>87820482
>assumes it's targeted at 12-year-old "scene kids."
Did the scene kid aesthetic do a 180? From what I remember, that was all about being edgy and "gothic" and wearing graphic tees of "edgy" shows over fishnet stockings+skirts or trip pants.

Aside from the "randomness", isn't Star's whole style (except for the one off punk Star and one off Olga disguise Star) the exact opposite of "scene"?

If anything she looks closer to one of those super awkward kids from anime club that even the scenesters looked down on.
>>
>>87820636
Yeah, that's why the random hate is so dumb. She says she doesn't watch it because it's for "12-year-olds" but sometimes posts shit about Toffee, so either she's lying or she only watches clips he's in and thus has a massively skewed perception on what the show's like.

I was glad the show never really forces a "NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS" narrative or makes Star seem more special than everyone else. Obviously she gets more focus as the protagonist, but the show mostly just presents her as weird and that's it.
>>
>>87820632
ignoring all the evidence supporting meme magic from this past election
>>
>>87820515
This is actually pretty cute
>>
>>87820580
What does "well put together" mean to you? Where she's from she could be considered very well put together.
>>
File: b2d.jpg (35KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
b2d.jpg
35KB, 600x669px
>>87820722
Praise Him!
>>
>>87820748
>Where she's from she could be considered very well put together.

i literally would not care if they did, like i said i wouldnt date a girl who dresses stupidly based on what i think. for all care she can go back from where she came from if they think that's fine
>>
>>87820491
>Bill & Mandy
True

>Ben 10
Cousins

>Arthur
Ensemble cast

>Thundercats
Ensemble cast

>Magic School Bus
Ensemble cast

>My Life as a Teenage Robot
Yeah, this was an interesting case of like the other anon said. Opposite sex BFF vs Stalker but the beta writers seemed to favor the stalker.

Though I'd say that Dr. Wakeman was as much of a main character as Brad.

>King Arthur & the Knights of Justice
Ensemble cast
>>
>>87820717
>I was glad the show never really forces a "NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS" narrative or makes Star seem more special than everyone else.
It's interesting too, just look at the way they've shown Oskar and Jackie so far.
>>
>>87820315
Samurai Warriors 2.
>>
File: LkIzYkV.jpg (131KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LkIzYkV.jpg
131KB, 600x400px
>>87820453
>>
File: 1403765287166.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1403765287166.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>87820828

>Oh come on, it's just coincidence

Sure it is
>>
>>87820803
In another post you made it sound like it indicated something about her personality besides that she feels comfortable in clothes from her own world. This is a different issue, where her manner of dress simply doesn't conform to your expectations based on your experience in a certain place at a certain time, which is fine. Totally okay.

Personally, if a hot Martian got beamed to Earth and was willing, I'd go for it even if she wore chrome hoop skirts and Elton John glasses every day.
>>
>>87820828
shhh no thinking only memes now
>>
>>87821019
gud4u
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-29-15h28m46s55.png (400KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-29-15h28m46s55.png
400KB, 1280x720px
>>87821043
Thanks, champ.
>>
>>87820453
Did she go into her wand to molest Marco's clone?
>>
>>87821082
>greg nips
DELET THIS
>>
>>87820829
>but the beta writers seemed to favor the stalker
I'm glad the show was canceled before they had a chance to make this happen. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>87820828

> blaspheming chaos magic

KEK STRIKE YOU DOWN
>>
>>87821142
Too sensual for you?
>>
>>87821154

I just wanted Jenny in THICC redhead human form to make sweet passionate love with Brad for like eight episodes straight

is that so unreasonable
>>
File: Marco Diaz makes a child.png (699KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Marco Diaz makes a child.png
699KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>87821244
probably not, but we were denied it anyway
>>
au where starco shippers got over themselves
>>
File: sburbox.png (1MB, 1280x1042px) Image search: [Google]
sburbox.png
1MB, 1280x1042px
>>87820421
eh might as well thread is shit anyway
>>
>>87821340
That's not how you make a child
>>
>>87821439

>not knowing it's based off an in-show quote
>>
i will draw one thing one of you asks with my mouse
>>
>>87821511
ponyhead
>>
>>87820984
Patience is the greatest virtue, so I will patiently wait for Starco to happend
>>
File: 366.png (510KB, 838x762px) Image search: [Google]
366.png
510KB, 838x762px
>>
File: 1479656824292.jpg (134KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
1479656824292.jpg
134KB, 960x872px
>>87821566
and again Kek gives me his blessing
>>
File: sealedhelm.png (1MB, 1280x5858px) Image search: [Google]
sealedhelm.png
1MB, 1280x5858px
>>
File: 000.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87821636
What a slut
>>
File: madchrison.jpg (248KB, 1123x1051px) Image search: [Google]
madchrison.jpg
248KB, 1123x1051px
>>
>>87821636
>Star becomes a sexual predator
>again
>>
>>87821661
>>87821636
Why is Star such a horndog?
>>
File: 25.jpg (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
244KB, 1280x960px
>>87821661
They should ditch that boring normie Jackie and go on a 3way date
>>
File: 34654.jpg (889KB, 1280x4584px) Image search: [Google]
34654.jpg
889KB, 1280x4584px
>>87821716
Also Marco should go in his princess attire
>>
File: c2ndy2c1d.jpg (327KB, 1280x1681px) Image search: [Google]
c2ndy2c1d.jpg
327KB, 1280x1681px
>>
File: 634634.png (742KB, 540x2208px) Image search: [Google]
634634.png
742KB, 540x2208px
>>
File: heresy.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
106KB, 300x300px
>>87821894
>>87821843
>>87821672
>>87821997
>>
File: Ponyheadanon..jpg (111KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ponyheadanon..jpg
111KB, 1600x1200px
>>87821531
there you go
>>
File: mangomomm.png (738KB, 1280x1770px) Image search: [Google]
mangomomm.png
738KB, 1280x1770px
>>
>>87822085
nice
>>
File: sburbox.png (363KB, 900x841px) Image search: [Google]
sburbox.png
363KB, 900x841px
>>87822057
You say that but not like you got anything worthwhile to post
>>
File: 1475469807107.png (92KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1475469807107.png
92KB, 329x399px
To all Tomco posters
>>
File: m-arci-a.png (668KB, 1280x1209px) Image search: [Google]
m-arci-a.png
668KB, 1280x1209px
>>
File: 1475470162005.png (168KB, 256x442px) Image search: [Google]
1475470162005.png
168KB, 256x442px
>>87822303
>>
File: trash-cass.png (536KB, 860x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trash-cass.png
536KB, 860x1000px
>>87822303
Well it's either this or you cunts being 120% retarded all over the thread. I'd choose the former.
>>
File: 001.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87821707
Pent-up thirst from only experiencing Tom's tiny dick
>>
Remind me, do we usually get leaks for this show, or should I go to bed?
>>
File: blimpcat-art.png (717KB, 875x945px) Image search: [Google]
blimpcat-art.png
717KB, 875x945px
>>
>>87816818
DELEET DIS
>>
>>87822412
We do but like 10 hours from now
>>
it is the calm before the storm
>>
File: 65780389.jpg (23KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
65780389.jpg
23KB, 480x508px
>>87822337
>Rainbow popsicle
>>
>>87822412
Gisnep releases episodes online early Monday at 1am EST
>>
>>87822412
We usually get them ~3AM PST, so that's like in 13 hours maybe.
>>
>>87814796
Hell, Marco having ANY impact on Janna directly makes no sense with his visible discomfort around her. Marco has a lot of tolerance, as we see with the shit he puts up with from Star on a daily basis, once you're in his circle of friends. Janna's problem is she never managed to get there.
>>
File: galaexe.png (184KB, 627x816px) Image search: [Google]
galaexe.png
184KB, 627x816px
>>87822412
The newest ep shows up on the XD app before being aired on TV. When it's up anons post em usually.
>>
>>87814896
jesus fuck i hope not you people've been encouraged enough all fucking ready.

plus the joke's already been told.
>>
File: dimple.png (54KB, 390x336px) Image search: [Google]
dimple.png
54KB, 390x336px
>>87822473
>>
File: tumblr_oeh0tcpyiD1uruse7o2_1280.png (78KB, 675x542px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeh0tcpyiD1uruse7o2_1280.png
78KB, 675x542px
HEy doodleanon! Is this you?
>>
>>87822462
>>87822474
>>87822476
Right, bed then.

Thanks bruhs.
>>
>>87816289
the white kid's Ferguson, dude.
>>
File: mee.png (159KB, 588x672px) Image search: [Google]
mee.png
159KB, 588x672px
>>87822548
its not
>>
File: luty-chan.png (928KB, 1280x1315px) Image search: [Google]
luty-chan.png
928KB, 1280x1315px
cuddle puddle
>>
File: galaexe.png (522KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
galaexe.png
522KB, 1280x909px
>>87822599
oh ye you're WAY cuter :3
>>
>>87822605

How can you have a cuddle puddle without Fuckboi Supreme Oskar
>>
File: zxid.png (595KB, 603x920px) Image search: [Google]
zxid.png
595KB, 603x920px
>>
>>87822659
Don't forget his ferret(?).
>>
File: i suck.png (232KB, 832x580px) Image search: [Google]
i suck.png
232KB, 832x580px
>>87822640
oh you
>>
File: 253.gif (801KB, 504x302px) Image search: [Google]
253.gif
801KB, 504x302px
>>87822659
too busy being a memer
>>
>>87822743
future childe of these two?????
>>
File: handsomehugs1.png (853KB, 1092x1491px) Image search: [Google]
handsomehugs1.png
853KB, 1092x1491px
>>
File: handsomehugs2.png (879KB, 1280x1748px) Image search: [Google]
handsomehugs2.png
879KB, 1280x1748px
ye ye cuckqeen this, and starco is ded that...

but you're missing out on the ship that was in front of you all along!
>>
>>
>>87822882
SURPRUS
>>
File: disneysequel.png (667KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
disneysequel.png
667KB, 1280x1183px
soft gays
>>
i will draw one thing one of you asks with my mouse but i won't draw gay
>>
>>87822057
As long as no one takes it seriously, it's fine. Trap Marco is bizarrely hot, and it's not gay when he's wearing a dress.
>>
File: industrialplant.png (337KB, 690x840px) Image search: [Google]
industrialplant.png
337KB, 690x840px
less softer gays
>>
>>87822944
Draw Janna licking Marco's cheek
>>
File: veramalanova.png (519KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
veramalanova.png
519KB, 1280x1422px
>>87822944
draw fanart of doodleanon doing a bong rip or vaping
>>
>>87822965
This is the taste of a liar
>>
Goddamn do pictures on this board take forever to load now for anyone else? It's not my fucking connection
>>
>>87823059
Its not just you
>>
File: trash-cass.png (411KB, 790x900px) Image search: [Google]
trash-cass.png
411KB, 790x900px
one last gay
>>
>>87823059
Same here :(
>>
>>87823059
an hiro is probably about to lose the farm
>>
File: autumnlibrarian.jpg (321KB, 1280x1798px) Image search: [Google]
autumnlibrarian.jpg
321KB, 1280x1798px
okay maybe not
>>
File: mayorowly1.png (379KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
mayorowly1.png
379KB, 1280x809px
but what if Tom was a gril
>>
>>87823151
He looks more sleepy/aroused than upset.
>>
File: mayorowly2.png (462KB, 1153x1195px) Image search: [Google]
mayorowly2.png
462KB, 1153x1195px
>>
File: mayorowly3.png (495KB, 1280x1087px) Image search: [Google]
mayorowly3.png
495KB, 1280x1087px
>>
File: mayorowly4.png (395KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
mayorowly4.png
395KB, 1280x989px
>>
File: inah-inah.jpg (281KB, 657x1920px) Image search: [Google]
inah-inah.jpg
281KB, 657x1920px
>>
>>87823182
Then she'd be even more all over Marco than he is as a bloke.
>>
File: tan-ayran.jpg (712KB, 1185x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tan-ayran.jpg
712KB, 1185x1920px
aaand one more
>>
File: Grill.jpg (148KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Grill.jpg
148KB, 1600x900px
>>87823182
>gril
it would be hot !
>>
>>87823182
I would totally Smash that!
lewds when!?
>>
>>87823182
Star revealing that they used to date would be Like that one scene from Scott Pilgrim
>>
File: 1477671859328.png (176KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477671859328.png
176KB, 800x800px
>>87823460
>>
File: tumblr_ogmqw6iOAp1s5xip5o2_500.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogmqw6iOAp1s5xip5o2_500.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>Tom makes a Female version of himself with Dark magic to seduce Marco away from Star (And kill Marco if she can't)
>Slowly actually falls in love with him to the point where she tells Tom to fuck off
>Star's face when she has another Romantic Rival for the D(iaz)
>>
>>87823656
>implying tom isn't already a romantic rival
>>
File: IMG__201608231__021008.jpg (215KB, 424x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201608231__021008.jpg
215KB, 424x586px
>>87821636
Why isn't there more of THIS?
Tom and Marco teaming up on star would be pretty hot and you all know it to be true.
>>
>>87823765
sauce?
>>
>>87823765
Add Janna and/or Jackie to the mix and it's a deal
>>
File: 1479232197196.jpg (115KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479232197196.jpg
115KB, 600x600px
>>87823805
Randomboobguy on r34
>>
>>87823656
Season 3 should be a new romantic rival appearing every episode and remaining for the rest of the season. The Season of Too Many Waifus.
>>
>>87823765
No Marco but...

>http://68.media.tumblr.com/ded71d527e4b8a2a27142be5835c1307/tumblr_odbiqbPG521vu9pyvo1_540.png
>>
The day of reckoning is nearly here. Who here /hype/?
>>
All this Tom fucking sickens me. How the hell did these threads get so bad?
>>
>>87823959
It got bad when Season 2 premiered and the comfy /sveg/ threads slowly died
>>
File: lava puke.png (175KB, 484x616px) Image search: [Google]
lava puke.png
175KB, 484x616px
>>87823959
when has any thread on 4chan ever been good
>>
Princess Macro was a mistake
>>
>>87823950
I can't wait for Starco fans to kill themselves

RIP Starco: Jan 2015 - Nov 2016
>>
>>87823985
Where are the green stories and all the new waifu art?

The fuck is all this bullshit?
>>
>>87822303
>Implying Star wouldn't be turned on by it
>>
File: 1478782360710.gif (470KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478782360710.gif
470KB, 500x375px
>>87823946
I'm down for that, 2.
Remember, people:
Sharing is caring
>>
>>87824026
Why would we kill ourselves?
>>
>>87824029
Didn't /co/ mods start deleting green texts for whatever stupid fucking reasons they had?
>>
File: 1475553144682.jpg (282KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475553144682.jpg
282KB, 1280x720px
>>87824026
>Being this delusional
>>
File: 1478745615449.png (666KB, 1280x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1478745615449.png
666KB, 1280x1291px
>>87824036
If she has no part in it,
She wants no part of it.
>>
>>87824073
I don't know, haven't been here in a while. All I know this is not the /sveg/ I knew. The autistic spergs were kept at bay by the content creators and comfy anons. Now they are running wild.
>>
>>87823959
Cause that's what popularity and actually giving a shit what people say online does to a person.
>>
>>87824159
I miss the namefags...
>>
>>87824125
Explain her acceptance of Jarco then
>>
File: 1479239822177.jpg (205KB, 594x966px) Image search: [Google]
1479239822177.jpg
205KB, 594x966px
>>87824230
She is about to realize that she doesn't like it.
>>
>>87824159
Mods cracked down hard and deleted lots of posted content and even entire threads, with not much of an explanation
>>
>>87823959
Some shitcunts started talking about shit not belonging here. Cue ship dump. Pretty simple.

>>87824023
YOUR FACE WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>87824229
Man now that you say it, I never really realized how much good stuff they contributed.

Least not until it's all gone, and it's too late.
>>
File: 1468727160492.png (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468727160492.png
310KB, 1280x960px
>>87824256
yup
>>
File: Jancoanon..jpg (116KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jancoanon..jpg
116KB, 1600x1200px
>>87822965
im sorry but mouse is difficult
>>
>>87824337
it's beautiful
smut when
>>
>>87824337
It's k anon, I loved it
>>
>>87824029
>green stories

"bullshit" was p much my exact reaction to those

the day these threads stopped being referred to as "hugboxes" was A Good Day
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
Starco Prime (He has been reprogrammed to ship Starco)
> Jackie Lynn will fall Jarco will fall
> Starco is truth, Jarco is death
> Jarco is the very definition of failure
> Jarco is a temporary set back on the road to Starco
>Jarco is a lie
>Starco is the sovereign right of every SVFOE fan
>Starco will never fall to Jarco
>Let Starco ring
>>
Anyone got any good lewd R63 Marco art?
>>
>>87824515
The hugbox general days were the best.

Made some pretty good content
>>
Newest episode link?
>>
File: RULES OF NATURE.png (1MB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
RULES OF NATURE.png
1MB, 1280x1882px
>>87824256
>>87824327
AND GO ON A KILLING SPREE
>>
>>87824643
there was a point when it just felt like endless chatroom-style talk among namefags though
>>
File: 12.png (1MB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
1MB, 1280x1882px
>>87824585
JARCO IS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE
>>
File: 34.png (1MB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
1MB, 1280x1882px
EMBRACE CUTE&PERFECT, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
>>
>Star returns home after the seance.
>She walks int the door, wiping away pie creme off her face.
>She does not look happy.
>"Star? You are back early, how was your little party?" Mrs. Diaz asks her.
>Star just gives her a cold look.
>"I hate clowns" she mumbled.
>"We all do sweetie" Mrs. Diaz replies.
>"Is Marco home?" Star asks.
>"No, still at his dance"
>Star looked at her phone. No texts or anything from Marco.
>"Fine" she says under her breath.
>Star walks upstairs, and goes past Marco's room.
>This was the first time Star didn't have Marco to back her up.
>She is unsure what this bothers her so much.
>She decides to wait for him in his room and maybe have a chat with him. She was attacked by a demon clown and now the spell book is gone on top of everything else. Tonight was not a good night for her.
>She decided to play one of Marco's video games, while she waited. Luckily he already had one in the console.
>It was that one about bottle caps and robots.
>Star played around with the digital version of Marco for a little bit. She even turned on the in-game radio to listen to something, besides gun shots.
>First song to play was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonLd-32ns4
> Star listened to it.
>After a minute, she found herself sobbing uncontrollably.
>"What's wrong with me. We'll get the book back, and it's just a dance...it's just a dance." Star told herself.
..."Right?"
>>
File: dont stare.png (322KB, 938x666px) Image search: [Google]
dont stare.png
322KB, 938x666px
>>87824763
I wanna die anyway
>>
File: smooth.png (292KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.png
292KB, 1280x960px
Rank your shit

>god tier
Starco

>okay tier
Manna
Stanna

>needs more recognition tier
Tomckie
Janckie
Mope
Sabco

>curious to see how would this work tier
Brittco
Jantom

>forced by the crew tier
Jarco
Tomco

>shit tier
Starlie
Ponco
everything else
>>
>>87824851
>being this wrong and butthurt
>>
File: o t p.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
o t p.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87824851
>Mope
>Sabco
>Jamtom

I'm well aware of how crack Starlie is but, well at least Star ACTUALLY interacted and talked with Charlie
INB4 salty/butthurt
>>
>>87814628
>bigger wings than Star
>still a surfboard
>>
>>87824930
Show us how to do it "right", then
>>
>>87824851
>shit tier
Moon/Toffee

>acceptable tier
literally everything else

>god tier
Angie/Rafael
>>
>>87824961
Yeah and she told him to fuck off. Not that he had any interest in her either.
>>
>>87825047
This guy gets it
>>
File: gustar.png (249KB, 788x578px) Image search: [Google]
gustar.png
249KB, 788x578px
honestly who cares if you like a ship or not people are still gonna be into and you cant do anything about it
>>
can someone post the mega links for all the episodes
>>
Someone please upload tomorrow's episode to Google Drive and OpenLoad!!
>>
File: candace (2).jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
candace (2).jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>87824973
She is 14, like Star, according to the artist (the other kid is said to be 16, btw).
Even if she was 15 or so, it's still be okay.
Some people are just late bloomers.
Especially in cartoons.
>>
>>87825156
I don't like Starlie/Gustar because I don't want Star to become a titty monster.
>>
>>87825189
Openload is shit.
>>
>>87825189
>OpenLoad
Literally who
>>
File: stoned jackie.png (112KB, 584x472px) Image search: [Google]
stoned jackie.png
112KB, 584x472px
>>87825228
I don't care
>>
File: wut.jpg (27KB, 211x204px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
27KB, 211x204px
>>87825076
Did you not read what I writed bro
>>87825156
I'm aware of that and it won't stop me
>>
File: bluejr.jpg (320KB, 504x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bluejr.jpg
320KB, 504x1920px
>>
>>87825178
>S1 High Quality:
S01https://mega.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw

>S2 High Quality
S02E01https://mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
S02E02https://mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
S02E03https://mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
S02E04https://mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
S02E05https://mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
S02E06https://mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
S02E07https://mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
S02E08https://mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
S02E09https://mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
S02E10https://mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
S02E11https://mega.nz/#F!0tg0xACA!4Lm6vZ-sf8RjTRzjrB49cg
S02E12 https://mega.nz/#F!98IRnAhC!_XZNTK7OibXIBwwLg4tgVg
S02E13 https://mega.nz/#F!MggWERDa!JAaK7Zeq7Ir8JTZGrzPoPg

>S1 Small (>64MB each):
S01E01https://a.pomf.cat/aqbqvo.webm
S01E02https://a.pomf.cat/bfcvkl.webm
S01E03https://a.pomf.cat/jxgtzr.webm
S01E04https://a.pomf.cat/zhzqmr.webm
S01E05https://a.pomf.cat/zeoyra.webm
S01E06https://a.pomf.cat/jrzdbx.webm
S01E07https://a.pomf.cat/ujezrs.webm
S01E08https://a.pomf.cat/zdvhpi.webm
S01E09https://a.pomf.cat/qdzvsg.webm
S01E10https://a.pomf.cat/lkvine.webm
S01E11https://a.pomf.cat/yqscsy.webm
S01E12https://a.pomf.cat/rdrsfy.webm
S01E13https://a.pomf.cat/lpguzb.webm

>S2 Small (>64MB each):
S02E01https://a.pomf.cat/chlmfn.webm
S02E02https://a.pomf.cat/roxfqt.webm
S02E03https://a.pomf.cat/crqkeo.webm
S02E04https://a.pomf.cat/hdewrl.webm
S02E05https://a.pomf.cat/rgopqj.webm
S02E06https://a.pomf.cat/pdlvvl.webm
S02E07https://a.pomf.cat/xlcida.webm
S02E08https://a.pomf.cat/ogyrsg.webm
S02E09https://a.pomf.cat/kprlfh.webm
S02E10https://a.pomf.cat/izduaa.webm
S02E11https://a.pomf.cat/cdrxtk.webm
S02E12https://a.pomf.cat/oqndom.webm
S02E13https://a.pomf.cat/olcrkt.webm
>>
>>87824851
>god tier
Starco

>great tier
Anything that provides jealous Star or jealous Marco

>good tier
Moon River and Rafangie

>shit tier
Everything else
>>
>>87825334
What's bluejr's current tumblr is?
>>
>>87825334
I approve of this comic.
I don't care who, I just want to see someone get cucked.
>>
Janna is fucking ugly
>>
>>87825471
Agreed. I'm here for the spiceness if you know what I mean.
>>
>>87825334
I really like the idea of Star and Marco being all touchy feely like a couple and even fucking but thinking there's nothing weird about it and pursuing other people because they're "just friends". It's hilarious and hot.
>>
>>87825495
Janna's chin is regal. REGAL!
>>
>>87824323
Reminder someone made another thread, so if it's still around when this reaches page 10 we know where to go.
>>
>>87824851
>Grand elder god tier
Haremshipping
>God tier
Starco
Jarco
>Great tier
Manna
Hope/Marco
Sabco
>Weird teir
Marco/ponyhead
Marco/Starfan 13
Marco/Femtom
>Meh Tier
everything else
>>
>>87824851
>Only ship that matters tier
Chantelle's booty and my face
>>
>>87825334
kek and just like with the handholding Marco doesn't count anything he does with Star.
>>
>>87825442
bluejrstotallylegittumbluerpart4 dot tumblr
>>
>>87825629
White or Brown Chantelle?
>>
File: 1372466279240.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1372466279240.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>87825576
Good tastes, anon.
>>
>>87825696
I didn't realize this was an option. I'd have to examine each to make a decision.
>>
>>87824763
>Starco already sleeping together

What is this autistic bullshit.
This is Marco we are talking about.
It will be a miracle if Star can get him to go to second base with her before Senior year.
>>
Marco is best being single
>>
>>87825789
Nah not really. He can be his natural non-spaghetti self with Star without any shame. Case in point >>87825334
>>
>>87825334
>>87825516

Yeah, they already hold hands all the time, but according to Marco, it doesn't count. I can see them actually becoming "smooch buddies" and Marco saying it also doesn't count. Eventually they start fugging, and Marco will still insist that it doesn't count.
>>
>>87826013
What are a few fluids between bros?
>>
File: 1877346622412.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1877346622412.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>87825334

Jackie wouldn't get angry

she knows she's several notches out of Marco's league and would just leave at the first sign of disinterest
>>
>>87824781
Love that song, love that game.

Why do you make me feel WF?
>>
How long until the episode airs?
>>
File: 1475794397344.png (531KB, 600x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1475794397344.png
531KB, 600x1772px
Does anyone have the star wars anakin vs. obi wan turned into star vs. jackie comic?
>>
File: IMG_1536.jpg (992KB, 2077x2636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.jpg
992KB, 2077x2636px
requests?
>>
>>87824781
writefag good job
>>
>>87826456

this but with jackie and marco holding a skateboard instead
>>
>>87826456
Manna kid, like the Starco and Narco ones in this comic >>87814628
>>
>>87826456
Draw me a tricycle.
>>
>>87826574
*Jarco
>>
>>87826456
Star making marco hold her up on his shoulders so she can get a sword or spiked mace signed by her favorite hardcore pixie band while in the middle of the crowd at a show.
>>
>>87826456
Star surprising Marco from behind.
>>
>>87824023

Truer words were never spoken.
>>
File: KAOS.png (61KB, 518x491px) Image search: [Google]
KAOS.png
61KB, 518x491px
>>87826456
Ludo and Pic related trying to blast eachother with Evil magic
>>
>>87826226
What if she feels the need to be better than Star?
>>
>>87826818
wouldn't be hard, without her magic Star hasn't really got much.
>>
>>87827181
Star is an interdimensional princess
>>
Hyped as fuck for tomorrow. I legit want tears.
>>
>>87827302
i like the WELL MADE drama... i'm hyped too
>>
>>87827282
From a medieval world infested with monsters and where getting a cold will probably lead to death.
did you see the tourist episode? Mewni is shit.
>>
Daily reminder that Star is evil and Marco is a weapon.
>>
>>87827404
The Diazes loved it tho
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (791KB, 2197x1895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
791KB, 2197x1895px
>>87826540
>>
TAKING BETS FOR TOMORROW:

1. Star displays behavior that could be interpreted as jealousy: 3:1 odds on
2. Star displays behavior that can be interpreted as nothing BUT jealousy: 1:2 odds against
3. Janna finds a way to flirt with Marco: 4:1 odds on
4. Janna contrives a way to steal Marcos first kiss: 1:10 odds against
5. Jackie and Marco hold hands: 3:1 odds on
6. Jackie and Marco hug: 2:1 odds on
7. Jackie and Marco kiss: 1:3 odds against
8. Star realizes she has a crush on Marco: 1:5 odds against
9. Marco realizes he has a crush on Star: 1:10 odds against
10. Janna admits she has a crush on Marco: 1:20 odds against
>>
File: 005.png (491KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
491KB, 1366x768px
>>87827690
>Jackie and Marco hold hands
That's already confirmed
>>
>>87827690
my bets are for 1, 4, 5, 8, 10
>>
>>87827690
Ludo stealing the spellbook at the end of the episode should be somewhere on there, based on the spoiler on the iTunes site for season 2. Some fans think that's supposed to happen toward the end of the season, but no way would they spoil that shit that early and it makes sense for shit to go down in the first full-length episode of S2.

It's definitely not going to be 20 minutes of hand-holding and shipping bullshit going by the dark portals and green "evil" magic shown in the promo.
>>
>>87827690
>Star displays behavior that can be interpreted as nothing BUT jealousy
>Star realizes she has a crush on Marco

I really really need these.

But I'm a pessimist so I'm only betting for 1 and 5
>>
File: IMG_1564.jpg (1MB, 2136x2934px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
1MB, 2136x2934px
>>87826574
>>
File: Jackie.png (258KB, 364x550px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie.png
258KB, 364x550px
Leave Starco to me
>>
>>87827690
1 and 5 for sure. 2, 7, and 8 would make for a spicy episode
>>
File: IMG_1566.jpg (1023KB, 2077x2472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.jpg
1023KB, 2077x2472px
>>87826584
>>
>>87825334
Uh....why does the file name has my name?
>>
>>87828110
I figured people would stop asking for sauce if images had the artist's name... clearly I was mistaken.
>>
>>87826456
Star getting cucked by Jackie
>>
>>87827466
As a place to visit and have adventure, doubt they'd want to live there.
Plus not like they could just tell Star and River that their home is shit.
>>
File: 11163453.jpg (136KB, 322x537px) Image search: [Google]
11163453.jpg
136KB, 322x537px
If you listen closely, you can hear "Careless Whisper" playing in the background as Star's heart rips in two.
>>
>>87828141
Pro tip, not by me
>>
File: the captain of the ship.png (149KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
the captain of the ship.png
149KB, 340x270px
leaks when?
>>
>>87827690

Maybe add an option where they nearly kiss but something stops them?
>>
>>87828226
Cheek marks are still whole so it isn't that bad yet
>>
>>87828226
What does this face mean
>>
>>87828238
Anywhere between 1 AM EST to 7 AM EST at the latest
>>
File: IMG_1568.jpg (558KB, 1666x1598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1568.jpg
558KB, 1666x1598px
>>87826655
>all that
>>
>>87828238
2 or 3 am central
>>
>>87828238
In about seven hours bro
>>
>>87828344
She fucked up
So now she gotta fuck jackie up
>>
>>87826456
Marco as Esmeralda and Star as Frollo
>>
>>87828383
>>87828379
>>87828353
thank you... time to waiterino
>>
>>87828413
seconding this
>>
>>87828413
>>87828429
>Star sexually rubs Marco's hoodie across her face while Marco dances like a beautiful gypsy woman in the flames
>>
File: booterfly.png (182KB, 758x696px) Image search: [Google]
booterfly.png
182KB, 758x696px
ditching the pencil brush for once
>>
>>87811654
Told by glossarick
>>
>>87828558
I want this more than I originally thought
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (626KB, 1843x2099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
626KB, 1843x2099px
>>87826729
>>
>>87828074
He he nice thanks!
>>
File: more kisses.png (252KB, 662x748px) Image search: [Google]
more kisses.png
252KB, 662x748px
yeah
>>
File: [Sweating_Intensifies].gif (4MB, 285x289px) Image search: [Google]
[Sweating_Intensifies].gif
4MB, 285x289px
>>87816099
I'm very ready
to drop my spaghetti.
>>
>>87828868
Thanks, anon-pencil, you are now my favourite super hero.
Also, there won't be a kiss (nor confession) in the next episode because then it would end too quickly. Ludo will interrupt it and there won't be a conclussion. Everything will stay the same.
>>
File: IMG_1576.jpg (1011KB, 2415x2102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.jpg
1011KB, 2415x2102px
>>87826811

>>87828985
>>87829213
anytime
>>
>>87827848
Thanks dude!
>>
>>87825334
>Panel 3

When did Star get implants
>>
File: look into my soul.png (201KB, 762x670px) Image search: [Google]
look into my soul.png
201KB, 762x670px
marco has a great side profile
>>
>>87823950
I just want to get this over with quckly.

Just end my suffering already.
>>
File: 1455355183552.png (19KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1455355183552.png
19KB, 557x605px
>yfw the cuckeking /co/ edition is just hours away
>>
>>87823656
Everyone wants a taste of the Diaz.
Tammy is a lying bitch -_-
>>
File: 1479144202160.png (880KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479144202160.png
880KB, 960x720px
>>87829663
soon
>>
File: Star_Butterfly_Smug.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Butterfly_Smug.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>87829663
Feels good man.
>>
>>87829679
Why can't demon waifu exist?
Janna works as a creepy stalker but Marco needs a bad girl trying to hook up with him.
>>
File: IMG_1580.jpg (795KB, 1909x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
795KB, 1909x2133px
>>87829427
Anytime
>>87825156
This ship is really fun
>>87828152
Another one?
>>
>>87829798
>Another one?
yes please!
>>
>>87829587
Magic, nigga
>>
>>87812735

kek

It took me way too long to realize what story you were telling us
>>
>>87818479
Americans have weird things as names sometimes.

Another confusing thing about their names is that some words can be first names or surnames (Thomas, Taylor, etc.)
>>
I'm gonna predict the episode
>Star will realize her feelings for Marco
>Star will try to win Marco back by flashing her titties at him
>Jackie wont let Star have Marco back so easily so she flashes Marco her even bigger titties
>Marco obviously chooses the bigger titties
>Meanwhile, Ludo steals the book of spells while everyone is flashing Marco
>Janna jumps out of the bushes and flashes Marco her vagina rather than her titties and runs off
>The end
>>
>>87830161
deletethis/10
>>
>>87827690
I'm putting 30 4chan funbucks on 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8.
>>
>>87830161
>Janna has a vagina

When will this meme die
>>
>>87830161
Star would have to have titties first before she could flash them. Bugs don't make milk.
>>
>>87830338
>Janna is a boy
when will this meme going to die?
>>
>>87830338
I want tumblr to leave
>>
>>87830338
I want Janna to rape Marco with her gypsy dick!
>>
>>87830338
Janna is a girl and has the vagina of a girl.

It will just remain unused.
>>
File: 1479272762088.png (127KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1479272762088.png
127KB, 500x401px
Does Star swallow the cum she drains from Marco's penis like a hungry slut or does she snowball it back into Marco's mouth to remind him Star is the dominant half of the relationship.
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (631KB, 1928x1750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
631KB, 1928x1750px
>>87828413
>>
>>87830652
topkek
>>
File: 1473787227692.gif (2MB, 606x525px) Image search: [Google]
1473787227692.gif
2MB, 606x525px
>>87830652
>>
when do these new episodes usually drop
>>
>>87830394

> Janna doesn't have seven vaginas, three dicks, and two more sets of genitals that are somewhere in between

When is this meme going to die?
>>
>>87830632
she turkey bastes it to get pregnant to trap him into marriage
>>
>>87830704
Around 2 or 3am
>>
>>87830559
Janna will die a virgin

Sad!
>>
File: IMG_1587.jpg (1010KB, 2310x2533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.jpg
1010KB, 2310x2533px
>>87829812
I became a lazy hack with this
>>87830695
>>87830703
thank
>>
>>87830743
Implying she wouldnt just tie him down and bring back to Mewni against his will.
>>
File: 1473542575546.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1473542575546.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>87830794
fucking perfect
>>
>>87830775

> implying she's a virgin

Janna a SLUT, look at how short those skirts are she wears, SHE A SLUT
>>
>>87830775
Star will send her back in time so that she can hook up with her "crush" John Keats
>>
File: 1456085448276.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1456085448276.gif
2MB, 300x169px
New episode when?
>>
>>87830858
Janna probably rapes Marco while he sleeps.
>>
>>87830632
She doesn't have to do that to remind him that she is the dominant one. It's already clear from the fact that she puts him into a dress and pegs him.
>>
>>87829679
What is this anime shit?
fucking japs ruining everything.
>>
>>87830989
how is that anime
>>
>>87830889

5 HOURS
>>
aesthetic: toffee's lizard nipples visible through his sheer battle-shirt
>>
>>87831137
Yep. Only five hours
>>
File: Track-Suit Girl won a Medal.png (135KB, 457x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Track-Suit Girl won a Medal.png
135KB, 457x1000px
>>87830794
If your still taking requests Pencil-anon senpai, how about being the first artist to draw some Track Suit GirlXMarco shipping art?
>>
>>87812595
> Marco gets fat from all his drinking and unhealthy diet, Robert Baratheon style.
> He dies attempting karate for the first time in years
>>
...dead thread?
>>
>>87812595
>Implying human STDs and drugs would do anything to alt dimension bug
>>
>>87831729
Autosage
Also, there's the other thread
>>
One important aspect of the Naysaya episode I haven't seen anyone mention yet is that Naysaya did not mention Marco's dick at all.

While "ashamed of his own body" could cover that, it could just as easily mean he dislikes how he's not as muscular/buff as he feels he could be. Or just isn't into nudity in general; note how he covered up his entire body in Star's closet and seemed embarrassed by his nip-slip at one point.

But that aside, if Marco specifically had a micropenis or any sort of deformity, Jackie would have known. Or even if Marco were slightly concerned about its length in relation to others', the subject would have come up, considering how much he obsesses over things like body hair.

Conclusion: Marco has nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to the Diaz.

That, or it's a kids' show.
>>
>>87815648
I actually have a copy sitting behind me right now.
>>
>>87831830
The other thread is dead too
>>
>>87831830
>Another thread
It sure is great that you guys linked it so people could find it
Very useful
>>
>>87831831
>Or just isn't into nudity in general
Then why does he allow Star to watch him shower?
>>
>>87831831
That's a rather amusing thought, anon and I can't fault your thinking.
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (556KB, 1885x2106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
556KB, 1885x2106px
>>87830989
>calling that anime
>not liking anime
>>
>>87831878
How much can she really see through the glass/steam/etc.?
>>
>>87831215
this scares me
>>
File: IMG_1592.jpg (645KB, 2036x1892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1592.jpg
645KB, 2036x1892px
>>87832057
forgot pic
>>
>>87832057
>>87832084
>this scares me
Perhaps it should cause it might be the start of a new ship.
Thanks a lot Pencil-anon.
>>
When I wake up in the morning, how assblasted is this place gonna be?
>>
>>87832176
Yes.
>>
>>87832176
/sveg/: civil war
>>
>>87832204

All 5 Jarcofags against the 70 or so Starcofags

It's going to be a bloodbath
>>
>>87832176
Very.
It's gonna be glorious.
>>
>>87832233
They'll need to find more Starcofags somewhere
>>
@pencil-anon: your work is pretty good. could you share by chance tips on drawing?
>>
>>87832302
thats not new
>>
>>87832233
I think that the most butthurt would come if there is nothing big in the shipping department.

For instance Star being shown more pissed about Marco choosing hoes over bros than actually being jealous or no Jarco kiss
>>
>>87832302
not new
>>
>>87831137
Where do we watch it?
>>
Will this show get a Dvd release? It's been almost 2 years Disney, where's that fucking Dvd?
>>
>>87832369
>>87832403
My bad, sorry
>>
>>87832409
We wait for nanopulga to post the mega link, uploaded by Misseps.
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (626KB, 1896x2314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
626KB, 1896x2314px
>>87832176
depends on how much Starlie I dump
>>
Finally I am unbanned. Hallelujah. Let my streamer go.
>>
>>87831137

Wait, seriously?

Should I stay up all night so I can shitpost and shippost while the sun rises?
>>
>>87833104
You should focus more on something that matters. Such as CUTE AND PERFECT.
>>
File: hopeful.png (210KB, 379x455px) Image search: [Google]
hopeful.png
210KB, 379x455px
>>87833104
B a s e d pencil-anon
I need more weirdness and adorableness in my life
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 178

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.