[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Luther Strode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What do you think about Luther Strode?
>>
I like it pretty well, and I could look at Tradd Moore's art all day. I'll be stoked for a nice big omnibus.
>>
>>87808898
I liked it till his girl friend went full fem dyke and kept getting a bigger and bigger role.
>>
I loved the fuck out of it. Conveys action very dynamically, like a manga. Sort of got a little lost when it got super abstract in part 3, but still great.
>>
Do better.
>>
>>87810061
What?
>>
File: 1469493566250.jpg (547KB, 1080x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1469493566250.jpg
547KB, 1080x1660px
>>87808898
Wasn't too sure on the art when it got storytimed here but any doubted quickly vanished when the action began. Though the last fight was disappointing.
>>
File: Random Hajile.jpg (196KB, 774x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Random Hajile.jpg
196KB, 774x1084px
>>87808898
His outfit reminds me of Random Hajile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMaR8tRCWc
>>
>>87808898
breddy good but never went anywhere
>>
>>87808898
I remember reading this back in late 2014 when someone storytimed it around here, his friend was too good for this world
It's a great comic, basically what kick-ass wasn't
I also like Kick-Ass

>>87810698
I like how Kojima would literally steal movie characters designs for his old games.
That bloke is just Sting in the movie Dune and Gillian Seed is Deckard from Blade Runner
>>
Got weaker with each follow up. Petra was an abysmal character.
>>
>>87808898
Strange Talent was dope as fuck, Legend was good, Legacy was boring.
>>
>>87808898
Bara Jesus

Wish we could have seen more of the Django character
>>
>>87808898
Great art; meh plot.
>>
would be great if it was less shouneny. Like when this guy killed some pedopimps and Luther tried to stop him. would be great if it became a clash of different views on how different people with powers use them and what are the consequences and resulting conflicts... some more flashbacks would be nice. some of these guys are thousands yo and they knew each other.

and the moral of the story was so fucking Hollywood... "stop fighting guys, or I will kill you! because I wear white and I'm blond and have blue eyes! Stop the killing and help me kill the final boss! even if he willingly locked himself up and built an organization that finds and isolates murderous freaks he is still clearly evil. Because he has black hair and evil eyes. So me and my strong female supporting character gonna kill him! Because Murica fuck yeah"

Ok "the story" was clearly just an excuse to show some gore&blood. But if you go to these moral directions you better make a point or just don't even try. Make your characters chase some mcguffin or whatever.

So yeah, art is good, the story is meh.
>>
>>87808898
its shit noone gets to look like that using bodyweight without gear shit I may have cycled a couple times getting there also serious lifters wear beards not faggy long hair I bet that faggot writer voted shillary lol peace out bros
>>
>>87808898
It was very good but it ended way too early. When they defeated Kain they should have traveled all over the world, visiting various countries and helping or defeating all of those that used Hercules method. So much wasted potential.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.