[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of South Park?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: shitpark.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shitpark.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
When did you grow out of South Park?
>>
>>87802541
When did you lose your spine?
Was it after Trump became a candidate or after you became "red-pilled"?
>>
When it became one large story over the season instead of one episode things.

Also >>87802623 is a whiny faggot
>>
>>87802623
Looks like you still have some growing up to do.
>>
I haven't, i still kind of like it.
Member berries are fucking hilarious.
fight me.
>>
>>87802541
Last week.
>>
South Park is older than me, so that's a hard question to answer.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>87802541
>Growing out of a show aimed towards adults.
>>
I work there
>>
File: pillow world.png (469KB, 729x511px) Image search: [Google]
pillow world.png
469KB, 729x511px
>>87802541

Around ~2006, but that's because I had other things going on and I was too busy to sitdown and watch TV.

Got back on it a few years ago, though.
>>
When I canceled my cable. It was never the kind of show I went out of my way to watch.
>>
It feels like the show still has this almost extinct 90's atitude and way of thinking.
>>
>>87802780
Family Guy is also aimed towards 'adults'.
So is Sausage Party.
>>
>>87802922
Shouldn't that make nostalgiafags happy?
>>
I didn't
>>
when they disagreed with me
>>
It started to suck around the tenth season, but now I dont even enjoy the old episodes anymore. So a while ago
>>
>>87803003
Maybe, but to me it feels like the show is pratically a relic from a time long gone and their attempts at being edgy and clever is just old and outdated.
>>
>>87802947
Your point? Not liking a style of comedy isn't the same as growing out of something.
>>
>>87803208
My point is it may seem like it's aimed at adults, but it is in fact aimed at children.
>>
>>87802541
I started and grew out of SP this year.
>>
File: member-berries.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
member-berries.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
>>87802541
Member Yesterday's South Park Thread?
>>
>>87802650
So you just grew out of it a year ago?
>>
>>87803326
that would be 2 years ago
>>
I was never a huge fan, it always seemed very juvenile to me. Kenny Dies was one of the first episodes I watched, so I've ever had high expectations for it.
>>
>>87803326
wait, nevermind, I was thinking continuity not season long arcs my bad
>>
Around season 3-5, so I was 15-17. But then it grew back on me when I reached my mid-20s and stopped trying to pretend I couldn't enjoy juvenile stuff.
>>
>>87803232
Except you're wrong. Kids might enjoy them, but the subject matter and content, is intended for an adult audience.
>>
>>87802541
I didn't grow out of it, I grew into it when they shitcanned the wall to wall scat humor and started doing current affairs.
>>
>>87802790
Does Trey prefer tea or coffee?
>>
>>87803232
The vast majority of the audiences are adult. Something being juvenile doesn't mean it's aimed at children.
>>
>>87803672
They started doing current affairs in season 1.
>>
>>87803642
Just not a mature audience
>>
Season 6 I guess, being the last one of any interest to me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.