[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: crying.png (377KB, 622x602px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
377KB, 622x602px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>87786184
Hes a spirit designed to give handjobs
>>
He seemed more emotional than muscle man did about muscle man's dad dying. Maybe they had a thing.

>>87786195
He's the full package. Prop your balls in his eye holes and let him do his work with his hands. No wonder he's crying. He wasn't just losing a client, but he realized he's tired of being used all together.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 869x736px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 869x736px
>>87786256
>No wonder he's crying
these are not tears
>>
>>87786313
>blue cum
Might want to let Rigby know he lost his fuckbuddy. Mordecai's lust has gotten strong since he can't fuck any girl in the universe.
>>
He was the one character from the start I wanted more of. Take out a random Mordecai's Love episode and throw in a Fives story, preferably before Celia. Maybe he and Muscle Man go somewhere, but the story focuses on where Fives is going and Muscle Man becomes the secondary main in the episode instead of vice-versa.
>>
File: 0010011011.png (113KB, 288x322px) Image search: [Google]
0010011011.png
113KB, 288x322px
Regular Show's series finale possibly titled A Regular Epic Final Battle and split into 3 parts.
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/2100426/Regular-Show-A-Regular-Epic-Final-Battle-Part------EMEA/
>>
File: WIELD.png (323KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
WIELD.png
323KB, 640x426px
>>87786732
>the series finale will air early in another country and there's nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>87786732
>A Regular Epic Final Battle
You mean Exit 9B?
>>
>>87786766
What?
>>
>>87786732
Cartoon Network here in the USA is doing block airings. Steven Universe has done it a few times and I thought by the guide it was a SU movie, but it was just 4 episodes put into 1 long timeslot and they give it a nickname, like "Lapis' Lament".

In the UK they're doing an apparent All Day marathon of the show either in December or January of 2017, and I think they're in blocks. A confirmed block title is "Skips' Memories". I'll assume it's a block dedicated to airing Skips episodes.

On Turner Classic Movies there's a lot of other listings under "Regular Show". Among them are "Regular Show: Rigby Goes to School", "Regular Show: Park of Rock", "Regular Show: Time Travelers", "Regular Show: Muscle Man Power Hour", and "Regular Show: The Best of High-Five Ghost".By these names it's obvious they're marathon programming segments. The notable thing about this is that is has the show's name before the marathon name. That sounds fine and could be a distinguishing feature to tell what's an episode and what's a marathon on that site, but the bad thing is this: http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/2106756/Regular-Show-Christmas-in-Space--EMEA/

There's an official episode title in the mix, and it includes the show's name like the marathons do. This is also an international airing, as you can see with the EMEA subtitle. What does this mean? It could be a block that includes the Christmas special, but is it just 30 minutes? That's not a special length block, just a half hour special airing. Are they going to air the former Christmas half hour special before it? That would make the "In Space" title only half true and not about the whole block. It's possible it's the 30 minute block thing but I'm not certain.

The other thing- Calvin Wong said the season only has 2 extra length specials. (Halloween/Christmas) Is this evidence we are getting a 3-part 11 minute each finale? That'd be 33 minutes which is short. Are we getting a TV movie? Doesn't seem like it but I don't know?
>>
>>87786914
I'd also like to point out, what possible episodes could be put together in a block called "epic final battle"? Exactly, that's a series finale or special arc finale title, and nothing has went on that long to be able to be in a special block like that.

>>87786766
If they aired Exit 9B under the name "A Regular Epic Final Battle" then that would make no sense. Nothing was final about that episode, not even Garret Bobby Ferguson's appearing in an episode role.
>>
>>87786914
>>87786934
But that site says 2016, and we're not getting our finale until January... ARE WE GETTING FUCKED?
>>
A Regular Epic Final Battle sounds like the only series finale title I can come up with.

I've always wondered not just what it would be about, but what it would be called and how long it would be. Now that we know the big story of this season is Pops fighting Anti-Pops, that sounds like the name.

God I don't think I want this.
>>
>>87787167
If it airs outside of the US first, it'll be the same thing as AT's season final airing a week earlier than today in Brazil or whatever.
>>
>>87787824
No, it would be worse. This is a series finale.
>>
>>87786184
He knew character development was beyond him.

Nah, he probably realized that one day, his friends are all going to die and whatever let him come back as a ghost/be a ghost in the first place won't help them. The Halloween episodes where they died and were shown as ghosts like him were gags. Plus in that same episode the only thing bringing back Muscle Man's dad and the famous Trucker guys were magical properties. They had to guard their hall of fame, and MM's dad got his final wish from beyond the grave.

Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, Pops, and Benson will never come back. He'll have to move on to a new set of friends like he did when he moved from Wichita. Skips won't stay at the park after they die, and he'll bid farewell to Fives as they both leave the park.
>>
>>87788361
I think those times where they were ghosts were so it wouldn't end so horrible. The deleted scene from one of them had them all crash in the car and die, with the police and transporters already getting their bodies covered up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.