[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is even going on at this point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thepointofitall.png (493KB, 634x358px) Image search: [Google]
thepointofitall.png
493KB, 634x358px
What is even going on at this point?
>>
>>87780332
he's rebooting this shit for a 4th time because he keeps fucking up Germaine's character
>>
>>87780332
Didn't they get rid of her already? She's an absolutely terrible character.

I haven't watched this in YEARS, but why does the animation look worse than it did before in this pic?
>>
>>87780385
Pretty sure this shit's only survived because people want to fuck her.
>>
>>87780363
She has a character?
>>
File: who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif (886KB, 175x144px) Image search: [Google]
who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif
886KB, 175x144px
>>87780332
>>
>>87780332
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/155685

Only thing worth a shit to ever come from neurotically yours
>>
Just have Germaine get hit by a bus or commit suicide, and due to some meddling with her personal documents, what little she had becomes Foamy's.

Using the money, he then proceeds to rent out an abandoned convenience store space and hire an aesthetically pleasing secretary to work the front desk. The secretary will be given NO focus, have little to no interaction with anyone, and will be given no character or personality beyond that of a stereotypical secretary, only serving as eye candy. Heck, why not throw in a postal service worker so there's someone to look at for both genders.

Foamy then proceeds to read his mail and run his "business" from here with his other squirrel friends, who along with Foamy are the main focus.

Series fixed.
>>
>>87780332
Post cumshot pics of Germaine
>>
>>87780363
More like he's rebooting for the fourth time because he keeps letting his breast expansion and fat kinks slowly sink into the show. It's like he suddenly realizes what he's doing and has to set fire to everything to feel clean again.
>>
>>87782002
>>87780332
>>87780363
honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he's retiring both Germaine and Foamy at this point in favor of that new Pumpkin character he's been using in a lot of his videos lately(some people are speculating that Germaine's VA might be wanting to retire from the role as well)
>>
>>87780332
A set up for part 3 clearly.
>>
>>87780385
She is the only reason people still watch.....she's fap bait.
>>
>>87784698
seriously the views are going to take a huge hit again, just like they did when he introduced the first post-reboot retcon
>>
>>87780332
Hypercrisis level stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.