[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when this gets adapted to live action, will it be a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Disney Hercules.jpg (742KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Disney Hercules.jpg
742KB, 2000x3000px
So when this gets adapted to live action, will it be a better Superman movie than MOS and BVS?
>>
Most likely.
>>
This movie was really a Superman movie in disguise huh?
>>
Sorry kids today love their Greek mythology all edgy n shit. A campy retelling of it would totally fail.

Which sucks since Hercules is my favorite 90s renaissance movie despite all the inaccuracies.
>>
>>87780380
In don't think so. This will probably be Disney giving the finger to that hack Snyder.
>>
>>87779959
Nah
>>
>>87780380
>>87780444

What if it's like the Jungle Book 2K16 in that it focuses on adapting the animated movie, but in a much more "serious and realistic" tone?
>>
>>87780452
Yes, yes it will.
>>
>>87780495
That's what I mean. Let it be fun. Not a over gritty mess like BVS.
>>
>>87780380
Campy? It would be a live version of this movie, not the actual Greek Mythology.
>>
>>87780380
Do Disney's 95-99 movies really count as "Renaissance" movies?

For a long time, I remember animation historians and critics saying that the stretch of The Little mermaid-Lion King was the Renaissance, and Pocahontas was the start of the downfall. Later on, however, it seems the mid-late 90s movies got retconned into being part of the Renaissance.
>>
>>87780688
From Little Mermaid to Tarzan were all part od the "Renaissance" movies.
>>
I don't think it would translate that well into live action with all those pop culture references
>>
>>87780745
But they are definetly doing it.
>>
>>87779959
It will probably be about Hades or the chick, since a lot of these adaptations seem to focus on side characters and villains.
>>
>>87780810
Like Malificent?
>>
>>87779959

They'd have to change it up, the pop culture references would be REALLY dated
>>
>>87780872
For instance yes, or the planned adult Christopher Robin "Winnie the Pooh" movie. No I'm not joking.
>>
>>87780920
>Adult Winnie The Pooh movie
What?
>>
No because it's Hercules and not Superman.

At the end of the day, no matter how similar it is to Superman, if it doesn't have ACTUAL Superman, it's not a fucking Superman movie.
>>
>>87780896
You guys remember the references?
>>
>>87781072
You took it too literal.
>>
>>87780444
whatever you say shill
>>
>>87780964
Did you just skip the middle of the sentence?
It's not the movie that's adult, it's Christopher.
>>
>>87779959
Only if they manage to get James Woods to play Hades before he croaks.
>>
>>87779959

haha

yeah
>>
>>87779959
Is this going to turn into another one of those "what if the good guy was bad and the bad guy was good?" Things?
How could they spin Hades into being the good guy?
>>
if only he was designed like this
>>
>>87781338
a Super Saiyan?
>>
>>87781324
God hope not. But that was only with malificent.
>>
>>87781338
>Greco-Roman
>blonde
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.