[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miller Bat Epic Pt. 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 112

Previous Miller Storytimes are posted below.
Previous threads are here.
>>87676091
>>87693128
>>87712304
>>87733725
>>87756770

Picking up where I left off yesterday.
>>
>>87778856
>that cover

Comics were a mistake
>>
Yep, it's official. I prefer Carrie as Batman compared to her current costumed persona.
>>
WOW
Great storytime OP
Bravo
>>
does Hal show up again at all? Love this Hal
>>
>>87779101
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. If you were being sarcastic, I still loved the compliment.

>>87779145
He did show up in the storytime right before this one. And I totes agree that this Hal is a great character. With the exception of a few characters (Wondy comes to mind), Miller really knows how to find a unique voice for each of his characters.
>>
WHo thought that color scheme was a good idea? Unless she's going for the whole "Moon Knight" approach, where you make your costume stand out so villains can "see him coming".
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87779257
Carrie is slowly becoming Bruce. I love it.
>>
>>
>>87779313
Fuck yeah Aquaman!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>tfw even old, chemo-ridden Frank Miller can draw better than you
>>
>>
>>
>>87779471
Frank Miller is a master storyteller. Even if his pencils aren't as strong as they used to be, they're still very stylized and look remarkably different from other comics out now. I do miss the 4x4 grid though.
>>
Barry deserved better than this.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>Fear
>The strongest, purest primal motivation there is.
>My lieutenant.
>My nanny.
>My invisible friend.
Miller still has a knack for dialog. And this Batmobile is probably the most intimidating it's ever been.
>>
I love any opportunity we get to see Bruce inside his Bat Tank. Reminds me of the interior from Batman Beyond.
>>
Barry may be down, but he's certainly not out. Easily one of the more creative uses for his powers beyond just running REALLY fast.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And the tide turns.
>>
I'm glad that even into his later years, Miller is pulling off insane moments like a kryptonite cloud.
>>
>>
To quote Dick Grayson, Crime is DOOMED!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
So, OPium, what're your thoughts on a possible DK IV and V?
>>
>>
>>87778856
Thanks Doc
>>
>>
>>87779961
I'm more than on board. I was a little skeptical at the conclusion of DK2 but Master Race has erased all of my doubts about Miller and made me eagerly waiting in anticiaption for more comics set in this universe. Earth 31 is one of the most unique universes out there that deserves to be explored at all points (early career, retirement years, post retirement).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Awwwww
>>
Lara takes after her mother a bit too much.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Alright guys, this is the final issue of The Master Race. Hope yall enjoyed. Going to start a follow up thread once I'm done so hold on to your butts.
>>
>>
>>87780271
I appreciate you posting this.

It's utter shit.
>>
>>
>>87780296
You're welcome?
>>
>>
>>
>>
i came to the party late but i appreciate the ride nonetheless
>>
>>
>>
They're about to enter a world of pain.
>>
...did Batman just use Superman's chest as a weapon?
>>
>Balls nasty.
You said it, Carrie.
>>
>>
>>
It's hard to get a read on just how weakened these Kryptonians are. Flight is out of the question, but durability and strength is still there. Heat v
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87780791
>Trump not being able to sense the way the wind is blowing.
I know this is fiction, but come on.
>>
>>
Good soldier.
>>
>>87780784
If I recall, heat vision is one of the first things to go when Kryptonians are weakened.
>>
Down but not out.
>>
Looks like Carrie's been schooled in the ways of preptime. Truly she would be a worthy Batman.
>>
Jesus christ. I've never seen kryptonite do that before. I'm getting a Robocop vibe right now.
>>
>I always have.
Bros for life.
>>
Oh no
>>
>>
This would be a good death.
>>
>>
>>
>>
I love the dynamic between Carrie and Lara. In terms of personality, they each contrast with their mentor.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Finally Wondy is going to discipline her bitch of a daughter.
>>
Looks like I spoke too soon.
>>
>>
>>87781049
Lara was one of the only interesting things from DKSB, it's a shame he's annoying and boring in this comic.
>>
I honestly wasn't expecting a mid air fight between the too. I thought it was going to be closer to the Superman Doomsday brawl where they just keep throwing each other through buildings and beating each to a bloody pulp.
>>
>>87781080
True that. Then again, maybe Lara will grow to be more like her father in the upcoming DK volumes (assuming they come out).
>>
>>87781067

why does everyone have manface
>>
>>87781080

Really bothers me they just decided to turn Lara into a full on raging bitch
>>
>>
And that's all folks. I've decided that I'm going to storytime Scott Snyder's Batman series which starts with Detective Comics and continues to the Bloom arc. If someone could pinpoint where Batman Eternal would go I'd be willing to include that. And I after I finish that I'm going to definitely switch to a different character/company.

After Snyder I'm thinking about doing the Entire Jonathan Hickman marvel chronology (SHIELD, Secret Warriors, Fantastic Four-FF, Avengers, New Avengers, Infinite, and Secret War all in the appropriate order).

The entirerty of Smallville Season 11 (I would prefer to hold off on this one because I'm trying to get all of the show Smallville so I can watch while storytime).

New X-Men continuing into Astonishing X-Men.

All of Powers by Bendis which I consider to be on the same playing field as Ultimate Spider-Man. And on that note I'd be willing to do Ultimate Spider-MAn starting with Peter and finishing with Miles pre 1610's destruction.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Starting a new thread meow. Snyder Bat series can be found here.
>>87781727
>>
>>87781166
Thank you anon. It was a wild ride
>>
>>87781874
Glad you enjoyed. Hope that you carry over into the next thread I'm starting up. Don't have the benefit of autobumping this one.
>>
>>87781166
Endgame would be after Eternal. So i would say, chronologically - Zero Year, Court of the Owls, Night of the Owls, Death of the Family, Eternal, Endgame, Batman and Robin Eternal, Bloom
>>
boop
>>
So what's wrong with him?
Is he going through dementia?
What's the explanation for the art?
>>
>>87780189

Man, Frank Miller have some really weird views about Wonder Woman and the amazonians.

He seems to think that love violence and only get off on abuse.
>>
>>87781148

She was raised by a full raging bitch, so what'd you expected?
>>
bamp
>>
>>87779863
HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS!
>>
>>87779900
"Hey, Anon why do you like comics so much?"
"BECAUSE BATS AND SUPES IN WARSUITS FIGHTING KRYPTONIANS IN A RADIOACTIVE SYNTHETIC KRYPTONITE RAIN!"
>>
>>87781067
>jpg
>>87781079
>>87781166
Miller's art is better here.
>>
>>87781166
I'm probably the only person on /co/ that openly likes Snyder so Yay

Thanks for the ride, Captain
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.