[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, they're dropping the "Injustice" plotline, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: JGJhgmW-1.jpg (98KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
JGJhgmW-1.jpg
98KB, 1916x796px
So, they're dropping the "Injustice" plotline, right?
>>
It tied into the coming of Darkseid so probably not.
>>
>>87778184
Injustice made more sense with the progression.

Here it is "huuuur Lois diiied, I will conquer the world!"

This Superman is unstable and autistic.
>>
>>87778247

>Injustice made more sense with the progression.

It really, REALLY didn't.
>>
>>87778247
>Injustice made more sense with the progression.
>Here it is "huuuur Lois diiied, I will conquer the world!"
Okay 1) That is not sensible progression and 2) It sounds like that's exactly what happened to DCEU Superman in the Knightmare.
>>
>>87778264
No it did.

I know Injustice is retarded in the comics, but it would've worked here.
>>
It's not Injustice you stupid faggot casual mongoloid.
>>
>>87778302
>I know Injustice is retarded in the comics, but it would've worked here.

it would be far more retarded on movies
>>
>>87778227
I dunno, I just figured from the course correction and Geoff Johns saying Justice League was altered to "get to the bright parts quicker," maybe they were skipping past "Superman turns evil and works for Darkseid and apocalypse happens and Batman sends The Flash back in time to warn himself" and it'll just be "Superman comes back, he kicks bad guy's ass, the end."
>>
>>87778184
It was never really injustice in the first place
>>
>>/tv/
>>
>>87778467
that was never going to actually happen you fucking moron, it was both Bruce's fear of how bad Superman could turn if he had the same fall that Bruce was currently going through, and it was a possible universe where Bruce didn't save Martha. But Bruce did save Martha so now thats not gunna happen.
>>
>>87778413
Wrong.

Classic Supes would never go apeshit with ANYTHING, not even killing Lois.

But Hopeman has such flimsy foundations and his world is so shitty is the most appropriate story line.
>>
Injustice, eh?

[insert obligatory page of Dick dying here]
>>
>>87778184
God I hope so. Who the fuck thought this would be a good fucking adaptation when the point is to make Superman popular again.
>>
>>87780106
Why would Bruce's fear involve Parademons if he doesn't even know what those are yet? If it was about Martha, why does Flash literally say that "Lois Lane is the key"? If it's a future that's already been averted, what was the point of the scene in the film? Nothing in the scene affects anything for the rest of the narrative.

Also, why so triggered?
>>
>>87780929
>Why would Bruce's fear involve Parademons if he doesn't even know what those are yet?
Because nod to comic audiences who will talk about it and stir up hype
>If it was about Martha, why does Flash literally say that "Lois Lane is the key"?
Because that was something that actually happened, not the dream sequence

I am not the anon you speak to, but while I can make sense of these things even I admit they were stupid and not smoothly integrated, even though I love the movie....I just watched it last night, and it's fucking refreshing to see a super hero movie that despite it's flaws takes itself seriously and doesn't pander to little kids or teen girls....and yes it DOES have flaws
>>
File: 0e7.jpg (32KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
0e7.jpg
32KB, 600x619px
>>87780741
>mfw this was Zack Snyder's intention all along.
>mfw BvS is actually a masterwork of satirical parody.
>mfw Zack Snyder is trying to slay the unnecessary-reboot-beast from the inside.
>>
>>87781013
You need to be 18 to post on 4chan, even the blue boards.
>>
>>87780106
Im pretty sure it was about Lois. I read a theory that bruce's dream was a side effect of Barry's time travel interfering with the time space line so it caused this glimpse into what could have been.
>>
>>87781516
There's really no need for Goyer to even try anymore; fanboys will theorycraft his worst nonsensical scripts into something semi-plausible.
>>
>>87778184
We really didnt need this nightmare sequence AT ALL
>>
>>87781563
They did for Sqwad

Shame as the fan theory was a bit better as it gave Harley an actual reason to be in the film.
>>
>>87781418
Wanna get raped fag?
>>
>>87780929
It's what could have happened if Lois died in the Doomsday fight. Arguably Martha Kent, too.
>>
>>87780614
>Shit stemming from decency is taken as shit
>Shit stemming from shit is okay
Why do DCEU fans have such a case of battered wife syndrome?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.