[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UPCOMING LIVE-ACTION DISNEY MOVIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1479163726271.jpg (107KB, 748x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479163726271.jpg
107KB, 748x960px
The ride never ends.

>Bill Condon's BEAUTY & THE BEAST, starring Emma Watson as Belle and Dan Stevens as the Beast.

>TINK, starring Reese Witherspoon as Tinkerbell.

>CRUELLA, starring Emma Stone as Cruella de Ville.

>DISENCHANTED, a sequel to ENCHANTED still starring Amy Adams.

>Tim Burton' DUMBO.

>Guy Ritchie's ALADDIN

>GENIES, a spin-off detailing the Genie's origin

>Linda Woolverton's MALEFICENT 2

>Jon Favreau's THE JUNGLE BOOK 2

>Jon Favreau's THE LION KING

>MULAN, no director attached.

>SNOW WHITE, no director attached.

>ROSE RED, no director attached, spin-off about Snow White's long-lost sister.

>PRINCE CHARMING, no director attached, spin-off about Prince Charming's adventures.

>PETER PAN, no director attached.

>THE LITTLE MERMAID, no director attached.

>THE SWORD AND THE STONE, no director attached.

>NIGHT ON BALD MOUNTAIN, no director attached.

>CHIP 'N DALE, no director attached.

>Marc Foster's CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, a "Ted"-esque family friendly movie about an adult Christopher Robin reconnecting with his childhood toy friends.
>>
File: 1479163790738.jpg (371KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479163790738.jpg
371KB, 1000x600px
>Gary Marshall's MARY POPPINS RETURNS, starring Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins.

>Ava DuVarney's A WRINKLE IN TIME, starring Chris Pine and Oprah Winfrey.

>Guillermo Del Toro's THE HAUNTED MANSION, tentatively starring Ryan Gosling.

>James Ponsoldt's WILD CITY, a fantastical family drama.

>James Bobin's TRIBYVILLE, a period musical comedy.

>Kenneth Branagh's ARTEMIS FOWL.

>James Mangold's CAPTAIN NEMO

>Jon Turteltaub's IT'S A SMALL WORLD

>Seth Grahame-Smith's SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

>Lasse Hallstrom's THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS

>OLIVER TWIST, a reimagining of the classic story starring Ice Cube as Fagin.

>HAPPILY EVER AFTER, a comedy about a fairy tale couple going through marital problems, tentatively starring Reese Witherspoon.

>THE WATER MAN, a musical drama about a boy and his father who must mend their strained relationship to find a magical man known as "The Water Man", who can cure the boy's mother from a terminal illness. Tentatively starring David Oyelowo and Oprah Winfrey.

>JUNGLE CRUISE, about a rugged adventurer who leads a group of scientists down a perilous river to retrieve a rare flower that can cure diseases, tentatively starring Dwayne Johnson.

>SPLASH, a genderswapped remake starring Channing Tatum as a Merman and Jillian Bell a the human he falls in love with.
>>
File: 1479163855202.jpg (12KB, 236x283px) Image search: [Google]
1479163855202.jpg
12KB, 236x283px
>Mark Waters's MAGIC CAMP, about a banker who returns to a magic camp he attended as a child to reclaim a prize that eluded him, starring Adam Devine and Gillian Jacobs.

>DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW, a family comedy about a workholic NYPD detective who receives help from Santa Claus to reconnect with his son, starring Kevin Hart as Santa.

>ROCKETEERS, a sequel/spin-off of the original movie centered on a young woman who adopts the mantle of Rocketeer, mentored by an elderly Cliff Secord, to prevent the jetpack technology from falling into the wrong hands during the Cold War.

>NOTTINGHAM & HOOD, a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque buddy cop movie centered on Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

>DELILAH DIRK, a "female-oriented Indiana Jones" movie about a young adventuress and treasure hunter.

>DR. Q, no director attached, a real-life story about an immigrant farmworker who manages to put himself through medical school and become an acclaimed neurosurgeon

>DON QUIXOTE, no director attached, produced by Johnny Depp with a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque feel.

>SKY HIGH 2, no director attached.

>INSPECTOR GADGET, no director attached.

>THE CHRONICLES OF PRYDAIN, no director attached, a "The Black Cauldron" sequel/spin-off about a young stable boy who must protect the kingdom from an army raised by the sinister Horned King.
>>
>>87777973
At least there's no planned live-action version of Frozen.

Yet.
>>
File: good-bad.jpg (26KB, 598x171px) Image search: [Google]
good-bad.jpg
26KB, 598x171px
>>87777973
>THE SWORD AND THE STONE
Would watch, I don't care if I'm the only single adult in the theater and get stared at/questioned by police.

Favorite Disney movie of all time
>>
They should do a Live Action Kiki's Delivery Service! They tried in 2005 (http://www.animationmagazine.net/features/disney-to-redo-kikis-delivery-service/), but the plans were scraped. I could see this possibly as a TV movie/ mini-series, and get Chris Columbus to directed, and have Lila Crawford to play Kiki!
>>
>>87777973
>THE SWORD AND THE STONE, no director attached.
Jesus Christ if you did a good live action adaptation of the whole TOAFK I would forgive everything Disney. Fucking everything.

Live action Mulan could be fucking bitching too.
>>
>>87777991
Artemis Fowl, Captain Nemo, Del Toro Haunted Mansion, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Oliver Twist. What's to hate here? Even Splash sounds worth it for the kek factor.

>>87778004
I've read the Delilah Dirk webcomic, mite b cool. And Rocketeer and Chronicles of Prydain, fuck.
>>
File: 1446274588449.jpg (48KB, 446x422px) Image search: [Google]
1446274588449.jpg
48KB, 446x422px
>>87777973
>>87777991
>>87778004
>>
>>87778158
Jamie Chung as Mulan.

Or cast Ming-Na again, at 52 she's still smoking.
>>
>>87778206
I am practically jizzing at the notion there might be a route to a Queen of Air and Darkness or Ill-Made Knight film dude.
>>
>Live action of Night on bald mountain

HOLY CHRIST
>>
>>87777973
>DISENCHANTED
They're making a sequel?

Fuck. I liked Enchanted a lot. It was pretty funny.
>>
>THE SWORD AND THE STONE

I thought King Arthur was releasing next year.

>MULAN

LIU YIFEI PLEASE.
>>
Wrinkle in time and Something wicked this way comes. Fuck me, they better not screw this up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.