[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why didn't Flashpoint set off all the Aberration warnings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

so why didn't Flashpoint set off all the Aberration warnings?
>>
>>87770081
The Aberrations they track are significant changes to history like the South winning the Civil War due to Zombies or Einstein building a nuclear weapon for the Nazis

Barry changed the past, spent months there and then when he returned it was immediately after he left. And there were only minor changes afterwards

Cisco losing a brother, Iris not talking to Joe for a few days and Sara Diggle growing a penis doesn't really rate in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>87770157
and hordes of new metas, new heroes, a new speed cult changing everything significantly?
>>
>>87770081
SPEEDFORCE
P O
E R
E C
DEEPSECROF
>>
>>87770081
Because Guggenheim doesn't write Flash.
>>
>>87770081
The show, much like Agents of SHIELD, is largely non-canon
>>
>>87770625
Honestly this might be the most reasonable explanation.

Other time travelers change time mechanically and are easy to detected, but because the Speedforce more or less has dominion over time, it can change the past on a higher level than what the LoT can detect.

At any rate it doesn't matter because the time travel in LoT doesn't even attempt to have any sort of consistent logic.
>>
>>87770081
>why didn't Flashpoint set off all the Aberration warnings?
They track changes to the timeline; Flashpoint didn't change the timeline, rather it created an ALTERNATE timeline.

TL;DR: Speedforce, ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
File: crisco.png (569KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
crisco.png
569KB, 1000x668px
>>87770081
>so why didn't Flashpoint set off all the Aberration warnings?

Legends of Tomorrow is not canon

think about it

You can't just go wrestling dinosaurs and punching Nazis without massive consequences to the timeline. Look at everything that got fucked when Barry just changed the outcome for ONE person. But nothing the Legends have done has created a "flashpoint" and whenever they actually DID fuck the timeline up, they were able to repair the change unlike Barry.

We're dealing not only with each show having separate rules regarding time travel, but at this point each show exists in it's own timeline or parallel universe

Legends of Tomorrow is not canon
>>
>>87770081
>talking about plot holes in Legends
This is the show where the leader of the time masters, a group that exists in a bubble at the last moment time, asked if his fugitives had escaped to the future.

This is a show where Vandal Savage tried to blow up a space rock, got thwarted, waited ages for the next one, and was totally unprepared for another ambush. Twice.

This is a show that featured an endlessly and instantly reincarnating hero on a time machine that got killed, and nobody thought to just go to 2036 and pick up the next version.

This is a show where they brought one of the most powerful metas in existence onto the team and he does nothing because lol budget

The writers don't care. The plots are stupid. Stop watching.
>>
>>87771655
>This is a show where they brought one of the most powerful metas in existence onto the team and he does nothing because lol budget

I feel stupid for asking, but which one?
>>
>>87771689

I assume he meant Firestorm
>>
>>87770748
Explain
>>
>>87771723
>>87771723

Nothing that happens on Legends will ever affect Barry or Oliver
>>
>>87771704
oh right
duh. I feel dumb. I was like "wait...vixen? atom? STEEL?
>>
>>87770409
>>87770157
>>87770081
>>87770779
>>87771480
>>87771655

Are you guys retarded? When they went to the future it was Diggle's MALE SON that had become the new Green Arrow. Flashpoint was always meant to happen, part of the canon timeline is all these time loops that Barry created.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.