[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did a laser beam completely destroy his vibranium arm? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1470483025663.jpg (93KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
1470483025663.jpg
93KB, 1920x808px
How did a laser beam completely destroy his vibranium arm? I thought vibranium was supposed to be fucking god like.
>>
>>87767825
Fucking god like isn't so hard. I mean, if Thor can do it...
>>
File: bucky_hero.png (204KB, 449x914px) Image search: [Google]
bucky_hero.png
204KB, 449x914px
>>87767825
>How did a laser beam completely destroy his vibranium arm?

It's not a laser, and Bucky's arm was never made of Vibranium. Where did you get the impression that it was? Nothing's even been hinted that it's made of anything but ordinary modern grade metal such as steel or titanium.
>>
>>87767839
>It's not a laser, and Bucky's arm was never made of Vibranium. Where did you get the impression that it was? Nothing's even been hinted that it's made of anything but ordinary modern grade metal such as steel or titanium.
Yep. as far as we known Hydra had never yet used Vibranium in the MCU. I am aware that in the comics that Vibranium is more common, but in the MCU Black Panther, Vision and Steve are the only known users of the material up to this point.
>>
>>87767825
It wasn't ever implied to be vibranium, as far as I can recall.

And Tony Stark would definitely consider, at some point in his paranoia driven invention binge, developing far more powerful and penetrating lasers then his current models after they utterly failed to get through a Chitauri leviathan's plate armor in the first Avengers movie.

It makes sense that better Iron Man lasers vs communist russia's incredibly cheap cold war super-metal would be a believable win for the lasers.
>>
>>87767825

here's your (you) you fucking retard
>>
>>87767825
It wasn't vibranium. Spider-Man stopped the punch like it was nothing
>>
>>87767872

If Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy, that should make stopping a punch by it easier, not harder.

And kinetic energy is not the same as radiant heat. If it was, how could anyone process vibranium?
>>
Now, I haven't seen Age of Ultron and Civil War since theaters, but wasn't there a scene about some sort of vibranium tracker that went off on T'Challa's ring and bucky's arm?

I just took it to mean that the arm had a few tiny vibranium components.
>>
>>87767839
>>87767852

You guys forgot the Ring thing with king negro?
>>
File: home-shield.png (126KB, 585x586px) Image search: [Google]
home-shield.png
126KB, 585x586px
>>87767989

Has nothing to do with Bucky's arm. Before Klaue stole Vibranium from Wakanda, Cap's shield was the only piece of Vibranium beyond Wakanda's borders. >>87767852 has the right of it. The only Vibranium outside of Wakanda are the Vision, Cap's shield, and the remnants of what Ultron bought from Klaue buried under the rubble of Sokovia.

Bucky's arm is made out of ordinary man-made metals. Nothing special. Though if T'challa decides to give him an upgraded model made from Vibranium, Bucky won't have the same problem again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.