[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between Seasons 1 and 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nutshack.jpg (53KB, 631x389px) Image search: [Google]
nutshack.jpg
53KB, 631x389px
What's the difference between Seasons 1 and 2?
>>
>>87755164

Season two is the same shack but with twice the nuts
>>
>>87755164
it's the nutshack
>>
>>87755164
Season 2 is inexplicably censored
>>
Well its a few stuff but here's the noteworthy ones.
The animation is better, the show acknowledges how many years it has been since Season 2; there's a halloween episode with Chita dressed as Chun-Li and a body swap with Phill; Horat's voice is the result of a malfunction and he sounds like Adam Sandler actually; some opening differences; its revealed that Jack used to be a child soldier named "Jack the Ripper"; they had to remove Ms. Bellum because she was sexist; they changed Polnareff's name to Eiffel; Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver became Inhumans;the Potara fusion was retconned so it only lasts an hour now; Any mention to Russia was changed to Drosnia; the Nutshack's namesake is actually a cult that firmly believes in Ascensionism with Tito Ting being their leader; they had to cut the scene where Arsenal Gear crashes on Manhattan as it became to similar to the actual events of 9/11; Cherry Pie swapped bodies
with Tito Dick and went on to claim she was the "Superior Dickman" for a short time; Deaths were changed to references of the "Shadow Realm"; the series finale had this twist like the movie adaptation of Stephen King's the Myst
where Chita where shoots everyone dead in a car in the midst of an apocalypse only to be revealed that had they waited a bit longer they would've all been alive since Dwayne found the cure to Las Plagas before it was too late.

And finally, there was a Family Guy crossover, but I don't consider it canon since it shoves down shit like how Peter Griffin is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Zamasu.
>>
>>87755226
9/10 anon.
Could've lowered a bit on the Dragon Ball and MGS refs though.
>>
>>87755226
Shoulda mentioned that boss has been in a coma for 9 years
>>
>>87755226
>Not mentioning that Anassui was originally a girl
>>
File: Horat(Horatio).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Horat(Horatio).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>87755164
Horat got subtitles.
>>
The animation is SLIGHTLY better, Horat got subtitles, Many more pop-culture references started showing up. Also likely other things but who really cares its still shit.
>>
>>87755226
>Potara fusion only lasts an hour now

You gotta a be fucking my butt here
>>
one sucks, the other blows
>>
>>87755888
Nope, as of DBSuper and the Zamasu fight, only Kaioshins are allowed to fuse forever.
>>
someone explain this shit to me

ive seen that jersey shore looking guy posted
>>
>>87755164
Horat has subtitles
>>
>>87756239
You dont know The Nutshack?

It's THE NUTSHACK

IT'S THE NUTSHACK
>>
>>87756239
It's a forced meme that sprang up a month or two back and people just won't let it fucking die.
The show was awful when it first aired and that did not change with age.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.