/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people defend this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1967.jpg (106KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
106KB, 740x600px
Why do people defend this show?
>>
>>87749372
because if you treat it as it's own show it's actually pretty good
>>
it's kinda funny
>>
>>87749419
No it isn't, it's Johnny Test with DC Characters
>>
>>87749372
Because people have very low standards, especially for comedies. See >>87749419

Shit like We Bare Bears or Clarence is considered "funny" right now.
>>
Because it's a good parody, willing to do goofy ideas without worrying about it, and genuinely funny a lot of the time.

That being said, as a fan of the show, I have to admit that as it goes on, it just gets goofier and goofier, nearly to the point of being cringeworthy. Season 4 just started and every episode has seemed silly as hell. And not "debate over burrito or burger being better" or "saying nothing but the word 'waffles'" silly, but trying to be as juvenile and random as possible silly.
>>
>>87749441
I don't believe you've ever actually seen either of those shows. It's a terrible comparison.
>>
>>87749485
Too bad the art style is fucking hideous, or this might actually be somewhat fappable.
>>
>>87749455
>We Bare Bears
Come on now. Thats more cute slice of life than "lol so randum" modern comedy.
>>
>>87749372
the VA are pretty experienced and know their characters well enough.

The show's topics are pretty much limitless since the writers ditched the weekly villain formula and just have the group do whatever.

It's a quirky hero show, meaning they can fluidly switch between action scenes and comedy SoL.
>>
>>87749372
Because if you warched past the first few episodes, it's genuinely funny. IIRC they even have some of the people from Superjail working on it now. It's a fun universe where the writers can let their creativity flow and do pretty much anything they want, which is pretty great.

One of my favorite jokes is when Robin challenges Kid Flash to a race. Obviously, everyone thinks Robin's going to lose, so he goes on an intense training regimen to better himself, and claims with complete confidence that he will win. When the race finally starts, Robin kneecaps Kid Flash at the starting line and runs to the finish, winning while Kid Flash lies there in pain.
>>
>>87749372
people defend Steven Universe. It's a madhouse.
>>
From what I saw it was mostly hated until this backlash against cartoons with plots developed for some totally unknown reason.
>>
>>87749372
I always thought that the fact they have so many meta references to the old show and some DC stuff that some people belive it's genuinely funny.
>>
>>87749614
>the Kid Flash race
My sides.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0cz_YhNmvM
>>
>>87749372
Because not everyone is a nostalgiafag autist, MrEnter.
>>
>>87749455
>>87749441
Quit samefagging.
>>
I think its funny honestly. Though I love meta so...
>>
>>87749372
Ice cream never cures depression. It just makes it worse. It's becoming a cliche.
>>
>>87749801
/co/ always complains about lore being some sort of cancer that's killing animation. I count like three shows with ongoing plots airing right now, and one of them is already ending.
>>
>>87749520
>He watches both Johnny Test and Teen Titans Go
>>
>>87749455
Boy you must have some really shitty taste to hate all 3. Lemme guess, you watch Steven Universe.
>>
>>87749372
Anon, be honest. When have you EVER seen anyone defend this show, here or otherwise?
>>
>>87749372
> justify why you like this to me
no, go kill yourself or go back to /v/
>>
The only good shows on CN are Regular Show and Gumball.
>>
>>87752512

what about steven universe?
>>
>>87752588
Meh
>>
>>87752512
We Bare Bears?
Clarence?
>>
>>87749372
It's pretty funny and also panders to various fetishes.
>>
>>87752635
No
God no
>>
>>87749372
Because I'm not a retard who thinks this show was made in place of the old show getting continued. Everyone acts like if it weren't for Go! we'd be getting anything, when the reality is it was either no show or Teen Titans GO!.
>>
>>87749372
the target audience is 5 year olds and they love it,
>>
>>87749372
I like it because it's funny, but I hate that it's taken time slots for other shows.
>>
>>87752512
>Regular Show
For the earlier seasons, yes.
>>
>>87749372
Because I like it, duh.
>>
>>87749372
Will I think it's mostly bad the pie episode and 40%,20%,40% wasn't that bad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.