[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ulysses.png (612KB, 893x693px) Image search: [Google]
ulysses.png
612KB, 893x693px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>87747505
getting killed by Black Bolt
>>
>>87747505
To eventually disappear into obscurity like every other walking plot device that's fulfilled their purpose in the story.
>>
He's probably totally innocent of any crimes in Marvel's eyes, just like all the Inhumans
>>
Ulysses is looking pretty sinister there. Was the true villain all along?

Screencap this: Ulysses is going to pull a Zemo and reveal he's been manipulating all the heroes into fighting each other because he personally felt wrong by them.
>>
He will move the plot forward in an unsatisfyijg direction and die as all plot devices aim to do
>>
get rid of bending
>>
>>87747812
I would screencap it but I lost the screencap of some anon predicting the fate of Tony Stark.
>>
>>87747505
limbo
>>
>>87748078
Came here to post this
>>
>>87747505
To either become a super-villain godking because that's what his "predictions" told him to do or commit suicide because OH THE PAIN OF KNOWING THE FUTURE IS TOO MUCH
>>
>>87747535
Actually, yes, that would be the best way to end this. Medusa and her cronies get BTFO'd, true ruler gets his throne back. Also get rid of all SJW bullshit inhumans, leave McGee, Auran and Reader for the inhuman cop shenanigans.
>>
>>87747505
I somehow thought that was Amon for a few seconds in spite of the giant title behind him. I need to go to bed.
>>
To rid the world of bending
>>
>>87747776
They're not innocent. They're just so far off everyone's radar that nobody cares.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.