[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this sucked, watching this just makes me want to see the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 42

File: suicide-squad-blu-ray-box-art.jpg (1MB, 1960x2473px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-blu-ray-box-art.jpg
1MB, 1960x2473px
Well this sucked, watching this just makes me want to see the original Ayer cut more.
>>
>>87745613
Man, what is even the point of going to whatch the first cut of a DCEU movie on cinema, if they are going to display the better versions of all of their flicks later anyway?
>>
>>87745613
>watching this just makes me want to see the original Ayer cut more.
Why? Even without the shitty pop-trailer style editing, it would still have that terrible script.
>>
>>87745634
>the first cut of a movie
Fixed.
>>
>>87745613
Was it worse? Any particular reasons why this cut didn't manage to serve the characters and story better?
>>
>>87745654
Nigga pls, the script was pure Ostrander you know who Ostrander is, don't you? There are so many casuals in this board.
>>
>>87745613
>look for torrents
>4 or 5 GB
Come on.
>>
>>87745613
Is it the original director's cut or an extended theatrical cut?
>>
>>87745613
Is it as irritatingly dark as the theater cut, or did they add more light so we can know what the fuck is happening?
>>
>>87745663
"Lady, you are evil!" is pure Ostrander?
>>
>>87745657
It was basically the same movie with a few scenes that were in trailers and from set pics but wasn't in the theatrical cut added to it.
>>
>>87745745
>didn't read the books
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>87745763
No, I haven't read the Suicide Squad comics. I just don't like bad movies.
>>
>>87745613
Well, crying like a bitch in an anonymous image board doesn't make it better, ennit, kid?
>>
>>87745763
I'm actually curious now, did Ostrander really have shit dialogue like ancient magical enchantresses saying "you don't have the balls"? Because I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>87745761
Hmm damn thats unfortunate
>>
>>87745783
>>87745836
In that case please go back to /tv/. We already have enough with tumblrinas and trumprinas in this board.
>>
>>87745836
To be fair, "balls" as a term for "testicles" dates back to the 1300s
>>
>>87745864
Dude, you're a fucking joke. You don't even care about whether a movie works as a movie or not as long as you can defend it because you liked what it was based on. Get some perspective. The plot was terrible. The effects were terrible. The emotional beats didn't land, and the script was laughable, but not even in an entertaining way. If you really liked Ostrander's comics, you're disrespecting them by comparing them to this movie.
>>
>>87745890
Yeah, but the specific line "you don't have the balls/you don't have the guts" as a Hollywood cliche is a bit younger.
>>
>>87745720
Ayer said there will be no directors cut. This extended cut was made by the studio to capitalize on the success of the extended cut of BvS.
>>
>>87745663
>implying ostrander wouldn't throw the squad into the middle of nowhere to fight against d-listers
>>
>>87745941
I've got to hand one thing to WB, they know some good moneymaking tricks. Releasing BvS all at once to get the opening weekend profits before word of mouth could kill it was a masterful move. And since they know their fans are devoted enough, they managed to re-release a "no, it's good this time!" version and make even more money.
>>
>>87745982
People got tired of these cheap tricks on Marvel comics, soom it will backfire on WB too.
>>
File: TiOuOlZ.png (1MB, 745x1120px) Image search: [Google]
TiOuOlZ.png
1MB, 745x1120px
>>87745720
>>87745941
>Ayer wraps up the movie
>BvS is a critical failure
>WB call Trailer Park (guys who edited the trailers) to mememize the movie just like the trailers
>In the cinemas we saw the Trailer Park cut
>Ayer says it's his cut because he fears WB and then says there isn't going to be a extended/director's cut
>WB tell him to fuck off and release a Extended Cut because of more munayz
>Ayer says nothing
>Extended Cut is literally Trailer Park cut with a few extra scenes

https://youtu.be/NSKemW-HWxs

Wait like 20 years and we'll see Ayer's cut just like Richard Donner's Superman 2
>>
File: CbpE4on.jpg (510KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CbpE4on.jpg
510KB, 1280x720px
>>87746041
Also, here's whats missing in the movie

https://youtu.be/FXcVW14yxYw
https://youtu.be/X_ZMozUm6Js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzvxIRgnBQ
>>
>>87746006
True, but I don't think it will be by the time of Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman has something other female superhero movies didn't have, in that Wonder Woman is seen as a feminist icon by many non-comic readers, so she allows DC to keep doing what they're doing by relying on how culturally cemented their characters are. That's got to be worth at least a good opening weekend, even if the quality ends up being poor. It's probably their Flash or Aquaman movie hat will actually see some flagging sales, as they aren't building a brand strong enough to support those characters.
>>
>>87745657
no reasons, remember that people hate this movie because it has a woman that is sexy and cool at the same time.

I reaaaaally think that's the reason people over here hate the movie, they just hate powerful women because they can't get any.

And yes, I hate tumblr, comblr and this whole PC bullshit culture, but honestly I don't see any other reason as to why people hate this movie but love the cookie cutter marvel movies
>>
File: 1473440847739.jpg (63KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1473440847739.jpg
63KB, 561x401px
>>87746160

>And yes, I hate tumblr, comblr and this whole PC bullshit culture, but honestly I don't see any other reason as to why people hate this movie but love the cookie cutter marvel movies

Marvel movies can handle things like basic act structure and character arcs, which is something Suicide Squad was clearly unable to do.

And you can complain about the action in the MCU all you want, even the worst films in that series had better setpieces then SS. I have no idea how the guy who directed Fury and End of Watch shit the bed so hard on basic framing and escalation.

And Margot Robbie and Viola Davis are the two most praised things about the film, even on /co/. It's like the one comic book movie where this board praised the woman characters.
>>
>>87745907
>Dude, you're a fucking joke. You don't even care about whether a movie works as a movie or not as long as you can defend it because you liked what it was based on.

not the same anon but you are even worse, you are just hating it fot the sake of hating it.

And there is nothing wrong on creating a product for the fans and this wasn't even the case since normies loved the shit out of the film!
>>
>>87746273
>Marvel movies can handle things like basic act structure and character arcs

The problem is that everything is too generic and formulaic.

I rather see a movie with problems but with a ton of balls like Suicide Squad than a boring predictable movie like dr strange
>>
>>87746160
I so wish everyone who uses the "you just hate X because you're racist/sexist" "argument" got run over by a truck.
The discussions would improve dramatically.
>>
>>87746275
>you are just hating it fot the sake of hating it.
I'm hating it because it's unwatchable, what's unfair about that? I criticized the script, and he had to jump in and say "B-but muh comics!" Who cares? The original Ayer cut being bad was part of what caused DC to jump in with a reedit by the trailer guys in the first place. From the looks of it, it would have been a drab, generically Hollywood-plotted affair, with maybe a better plot progression and character development. But the dialogue still sounds like it was written by and for small children, except with more swear words.
>>
File: Spiderman.jpg (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman.jpg
74KB, 300x300px
>>87746353

Yes but I know how dorks work (tee hee) and a lot of lonely virgins with rage isues, A.K.A most 4chan posters, they hate seeing characters like Harley Quinn and the Joker acting the way they were acting towards each other.

And I know that a lot of people here hate the idea of live action women doing cool shit, specially if normies like it, specially if females normies like it.

I mean, why did people hated Twilight so much? was it because of the wussy vampires? NO! It was because girls were freaking out about it and wanted to fuck the main dude.

Lonely virgins hate that.
>>
>>87746383
>I'm hating it because it's unwatchable

No is not, you just hate the movie because of meme bandwagon company wars hate.

Retard trolls always resort to this kind of non opinions
>the dialogue still sounds like it was written by and for small children, except with more swear words.
>>
File: lantern.png (281KB, 300x362px) Image search: [Google]
lantern.png
281KB, 300x362px
>>87746305

>I rather see a movie with problems but with a ton of balls like Suicide Squad than a boring predictable movie like dr strange

What? Suicide Squad had zero balls, and if it ever ahd any they were cut off by reshoots.

Instead of getting Ostrander's 80's high-functioning sociopaths forced by circumstance to work together and gain some measure of respect, we got a Fast & Furious movie where half the fucking dialogue is about how they're all a family and family meas saving each other even though these people barely exchange any dialogue.

Instead of getting the real Harley and Joker relationship we get some sort of Hot Topic "So Fucked Up Bro" Bonnie and Clyde bullshit.

Instead of actually paying off Rick Flagg's character arc of choosing duty over love and killing Enchantress she gets brought back to life in the most obvious reshoot of the entire film because this has to be a franchise character, baby. They couldn't even kill off the main villain, and the one cast member who dies has to have a straight-from-the-Hollywood-handbook

For fuck's sake, this movie even had the "giant laser in the sky" threat, which is basically the meme of superhero films. It's the most generic choice possible, people have been making fun of it for years and the so called edgelord MOMS GONNA FREAK film had that shit in it.

This movie had zero "balls" outside of the aesthetic. I figured with a gonzo hyper-masculine meathead lunatic like Ayer directing we'd get something genuinely good or at least amusingly tasteless and faux-edgy like Sabotage or Street Kings, but he couldn't even deliver that because the studio wanted Guardians of the Hot Topic and shredded his production to bits.

As much as I think Batman v Superman is the modern Battlefield Earth and is an absolute disaster on every single conceivable level, I can't deny that it was Snyder's insane vision. Suicide Squad wasn't even that, it was Tranktastic 2.0.
>>
>>87746442
>the dialogue still sounds like it was written by and for small children, except with more swear words.
>Retard trolls always resort to this kind of non opinions
It's still a criticism, even if you don't want to hear it.
>>
>>87746424
You're not even trying to hide that you're shitposting. Please try harder, unless you're Squirrelfag in which case go play in traffic or pull an airsoft gun on a cop.
>>
>>87746467
>Suicide Squad had zero balls

They show characters swearing, being sexual, drinking, being mean, hitting women as a joke, etc.

More balls than all the Avengers and Captain America movies right there.

Yes the plot is being done before but the characterisation, tone, dialogue and visual style make up for it.
>>
>>87746527
All of that was pretty fucking tame anon. The movie did a piss poor job making these characters bad guys.
>>
>>87746494
No is not, that doesn't say anything abotu the movie, it only says that you are probably 14.

>>87746494
Tom, come on, are going to deny that a lot of men don't get fucking triggered by romance that doesn't appeal to them but works quite well with the females?

Again, the only reason people cared about Twilight was because girls cared.
>>
>>87746548
>All of that was pretty fucking tame anon.

Vs that not being a thing at all in Marvel movies.

In SS they casually drink while in Marvel movies they don't allow Tony Stark to have his alcoholism problem at all.

Cap didn't fought a single nazi on screen, or punched Hittler.

No spousal abuse subplot for Hank Pym while a important scene for el Diablo was that he killed his family, including children.

Suicide Squad=Balls.

Marvel Disney= No baaaaalls allowwwwwwed.
>>
>>87746467
Stop replying to obvious bait, man. Hide and report.
>>
>>87746574
Hey, Cap knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.
>>
>>87746574
You sound like some edgy teen. "SS was much better because they curse and hit women and drink hell yeah"
Really nigga?
>>
>>87746059

I want that scene with Joker actually fighting, but I suppose they are saving that for a Batman movie, and while I imagine this rendition of Mr J can throw down at least as well as Harley his combat prowess has never been the reason he was scary.

In fact, the shit he accomplished in this movie to get to ride his Harley again is a good example of why he is fucking scary.
>>
>>87746527
>>87746574

>balls means being a 13 year old's idea of cool

The MCU are family films, of course they're not going to have that stuff in it. You're criticising it for things it had no intention of being.

Suicide Squad was sold as the edgy variant to the MCU, the entire advertising run was "This ain't yo MAMA'S COMIC BOOK MOVIE FAGGOTS!"

And it very much was. This movie would freak exactly zero moms, and the idea that the writer of Training Day would produce something so utterly nutless is embarrassing.
>>
>>87746607
great strawman argument, they never get old.
>>
>>87746607
But it's so mature, MOM'S GONNA FREAK!
>>
>>87746550
>No is not, that doesn't say anything abotu the movie, it only says that you are probably 14.
Being 14 is the age exactly the age people like the kinds of things you're praising about the movie, and think watching them makes them "mature". As you get older, you outgrow thinking a movie can get by just on having Deadshot say swear words, and want something that actually has smart dialogue, and an actually original plot.
>>
>>87746616
>>balls means being a 13 year old's idea of cool

was that english??

>>87746616
>The MCU are family films

The comics are not, so thet fail, nobody reads Avengers or Dr Strange for the jokes and to expect a formulaic repetitive plot
>>
>>87746627
I never said mature, I said not childish or kid friendly, like making a Beyonce or Wi-fi joke in your movie.

Oh wait, that's Dr Strange.
>>
File: twisted fucking psychopath.jpg (27KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
twisted fucking psychopath.jpg
27KB, 600x294px
>>87746574
Kek, I think I figured out who I'm replying to, and Suicide Squad's target audience.
>>
>>87746666
lol, memes!!!!! what a waste of super satan quads
>>
>>87746548

>A dad pointing his gun at his daughter, willing to kill in front of her as she pleads with him not to.
>Brutality towards prisoners.
>Cannibalistic tendencies.
>Harley slutting it up, all the way through the film.
>Multiple shots of women getting smacked around, a cloud of blood coming from Harley's nose as Batman knocks her out.
>Batman punching a woman full on in the face, onscreen.

A few samplers I remember. I'm sorry there was no Irreversible style rape scenes or brutal and bloody murders.
>>
File: don't stop my kek.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
don't stop my kek.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>87746651
>when all other arguments fail, desperately turn to company wars.
>>
>>87746160
I agree with you, people will nitpick this to death but whenever someone does the same to civil war or ultron everyone gets up in arms, i dont get it, id rather watch BvS or SS on repeat then watch age of ultron ever again
>>
File: 000VRV_Jane_Krakowski_006.jpg (51KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
000VRV_Jane_Krakowski_006.jpg
51KB, 852x480px
>>87746693
>When you can't defend your shitty Dr. Strange movie with Beyonce references so you have to resort to memes
>>
>>87746275
>Doing it for the fans means they're allowed to straight-up not try
There were massive problems with the pacing and editing, plus the script felt rushed. Also, I doubt hardcore SS fans cared for it that much, seeing as it was more or less a beat for beat ripoff of GotG instead of trying to be it's own thing.
>>
>>87746467
You used way too many buzzwords and non descriptive terms and memes as counter points for your opinion to matter to anyone
>>
>>87746726
>There were massive problems with the pacing and editing, plus the script felt rushed.

Again, those criticism don't mean anything, literally you can said that about any film with those words.

>it was more or less a beat for beat ripoff of GotG instead of trying to be it's own thing.

Now you are just pretending to be a retard as an argument?
>>
>>87746719
You're still trying to wriggle out of having to stay on the topic of Suicide Squad. Incredible. Just admit it's shit and I'll leave you alone. You're trying to change the subject so deep down, you must know you can't defend the movie.
>>
>>87746550
Try.
Harder.
You embarrassing waste of flesh.
And by "try harder" I mean at least pretend to be an intelligent lifeform and not double down on the bullshit you keep spewing.
>>
>>87746745
Its meme hate, they just hate it because normies like it, because female normies like the romance between Harley and the Joker, because is not a Marvel Disney film, etc.
>>
>>87746762

No, the point was that people give shit to this movie for not being perfect while giving a pass to Marvel films even when they suck waaay worse than any DC film

>>87746767
lol memes ans buzzwords!!!

See, is just meme hate, I haven't seen a single decent criticism that is not buzzwords and blanket statements
>>
>>87746755
>Again, those criticism don't mean anything, literally you can said that about any film with those words.
What? No you ducking can't, pacing and editing are objective things.

And as for the GotG, yeah, it has a bunch of misfits who start off as criminals but end up saving the world via their own self-interests, but by the end, they become better people, all set to popular liscensed songs why the snark and yell at each other.

It should have been a dark tale of backstabbing and black comedy.
>>
>>87746785
>When you turn any desagreement into a conspirancy against you.
>>
>>87746808
None of the Marvel films are really much worse than the DC films. I know people point to Thor but they're better movies than people give them crdit for
>>
>>87746808
Youre right but i wouldnt say DC movies are better than ALL the marvel movies, minus iron man 3, thor 3, age of quiptron, and all the hulk movies, id say marvels have been better but not to the degree this place says
>>
>>87746808
Fine, keep making a monkey out of yourself and pretending to defend an objectively terrible piece of "literature" for the sake of cheap trolling and pushing your shitty "y-you only hate X because women like it" meme.
The fact that people seriously respond to you only shows how retarded this board is.
>>
>>87746821
>What? No you ducking can't, pacing and editing are objective things.

Yes but you are not saying what makes you think that the movie has those negative elements.

Not much different than saying ''the movie sucks because it fucking sucks!!!''

Difference being that GotG was clearly a kids movie while SS was not.

That set up of ''a bunch of misfits who start off as criminals but end up saving the world via their own self-interests, but by the end, they become better people, all set to popular liscensed songs why the snark and yell at each other.'' has been done to dead in movie history.

So GotG is a copy of Expendables 1, who knew!
>>
>>87746856
DC IS BETTER IN EVERYTHING, BASED SNYDER.
>>
>>87746836

Nah, the problem with Marvel films is that after one watch, they lose too much steam.

You realize it when the jokes start getting old and you don't get much beyond those jokes and corny speeches to move the plot fordward.

>>87746875
all those buzzwords and not a single opinion was given.
>>
>>87746808
No one is giving a pass to Marvel films, your perspective is just horribly skewed if you think a cringy Beyonce joke is on the same level as Suicide Squad's fuckups. And in the category of fuckups, I'm including pretty much everything Enchantress related. That character, that threat for the movie to focus on was just one long running mistake, from her dialogue to her trash laser nonsense machine.
>>
>>87746893
You just went full retard, i read and love way more DC over Marvel but i mean, just by sheer volume their movies are better right now but who knows what will happen, i usually dont support any of the big two silver screen shit because id just prefer the comics. I even hate captian america as a character but his movies have been real good
>>
>>87746877
>Difference being that GotG was clearly a kids movie while SS was not.
They were both tame as fuck and meant to appeal to kids.

And listen, there were genuine pacing problems. They spend too little time setting everyone up, throw them into a city we're unfamaliar with, have not much happen of note, and then jump to a "darkest hour" climax with a character unrelated to the struggle, then they have a rather contrived "we quit" moment, and then they get to the end.
>>
>>87746877
>Yes but you are not saying what makes you think that the movie has those negative elements.

This so much!! I can tell you about Dr. Starnge having editing problems in the form of having him being a magic atheist in one scene and then a super wizard like 5 minutes later.

Hell! most marvel disney films have editing problems in the form of cutting most of the bad guy's scenes
>>
>>87746907
I already gave you my opinion here.
>>87746353

So shoo, go play in traffic you useless little monkey. It's obvious you're not interested in discussion so go die.
>>
>>87746907
Yeah that is a genuine criticism, I found myself seeing straight through Doctor Strange. The issue is that critics shower them with praise and the films take in bucks, meaning that Marvel has no incentive to actually change. I'm hoping they shift darker as it goes along.
>>
>>87745656
Not everyone has this problem, anon. It's pretty exclusive to DC.
Marvel, however, releases movies that are crap no matter what cut you watch though, so it's a lose-lose situation.
>>
File: 1479272227277.png (151KB, 341x314px) Image search: [Google]
1479272227277.png
151KB, 341x314px
>>87746975
>mfw Marvel movies aren't good, and the DCEU is much worse
>>
File: haaaaaaa.gif (183KB, 280x153px) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaaa.gif
183KB, 280x153px
>suicide squad is, like, good because it has, like balls, and it's dark and grim, and, like, people say fuck!

Remember when people were saying basically this about Revenge of the Sith?

You edgy manchildren always have such terrible taste.
>>
>>87746959
I want a balance of humor and plot. The early films had it, but Whedon applied his "Tell a joke in any scene you can no matter what" policy (Yes, that's a real policy if his) and other films followed suit.

Strange REALLY suffered for it
>>
>>87746275
*some normies
My normie Roommate has enjoyed every superhero movie that's come out in the last two or three years except Fant4stic, and even he knew this was total garbage.
>>
>>87747006
Star Wars was always garbage anyway.
>>
SS wasnt as bad as everyone in the echo chamber says but one major thing i personally hate about it is the over use of music right up till the half way point then they chill out with it till the end, intros were fine with music but once that ended i felt they should of brought in ambient sounds or a score till the end
>>
>>87746273
>And you can complain about the action in the MCU all you want, even the worst films in that series had better setpieces then SS. I have no idea how the guy who directed Fury and End of Watch shit the bed so hard on basic framing and escalation.

Because this is not what he directed, he directed a whole other film, this is an amv.
>>
>>87746924
>No one is giving a pass to Marvel films

Oh my god, yes people do it all the time! They change things from the comics all the fucking time like vision, ultron, everybody quips like Spider-man, etc.
And yet people say that those movies are just like reading comic books! they are so proud of making comic book movies while the rest is ashamed!!!

>>87746935
>They were both tame as fuck and meant to appeal to kids.

Suicide Squad wasn't, even if you pretend to.

And I disagree with everything you said, we spend a lot of time with those characters and of course they are not going to have the same kind of character development, specially characters like Croc or Captain Boomerang that will appear in other movies.

If anything I just read a lot of nitpicking, not the worse movie ever! You know that this shit is meant to be a blockbuster at the end of the day, right?

''durr durr now you are saying that just because is a blockbuster the movie is allowed to suck!!!''

No, what I'm saying that people talk as if they were expecting some oscar worthy plot out of freaking Suicide Squad.

All the hate the movie gets is just bandwagon hate, that's it. I'm not gonna say that the movie is perfect but is not fucking unwatchable like people over here say.

Again, I think that this movie is getting this Michael Bay kind of hate eithe because is DC or because the movie appeals to normies or because female normies liked Harley Quinn
>>
>>87747004
Thing is i agree in the most part but i still like the setting and feeling of DCEU over MCU
>>
>>87746944
>I already gave you my opinion here.
Maybe in other thread because those buzzwords are not an opinion, they barely qualify as ramblings
>>
>>87746041
I like how ayer said
>this is definitely and withouth a doubt my cut and the only cut that will ever exist, there's nothing more and we will not release another cut of the m-
>wb:EXTENDED CUT ON BLURAY

haha never going to the drive in cinema again.
>>
>>87747062
>he still keeps shitposting
That's the spirit.
>>
>>87745634
>what is even the point of watching a movie in the cinema if I can watch it at home with deleted scenes?
Why do you watch ANY movie in the cinema?
>>
>>87747025
things that never happened

>>87747031

See, I agree, the movie was not perfect and they over used background music during the first like 30 minutes.

But beyond that, the movie is a lot of fun, with a lot of details, interesting visuals that are not just about a ton of CGI on screen, great characters that are actually different from each other, etc.

For all the critcism that Man of Stee and BvS got for being ''too dark and serious!!!!!!!!'' is fucking incredible that with this one they go ''not serious enough!!! it has to be deeper!!! This feels like a fucking comic book movie WTF!! DC hates their fans!''
>>
>>87747098
>he keeps replying

That's the retard!
>>
>>87747051
>They change things from the comics all the fucking time like vision

Vision is pretty much exactly how he is in the comics. He's the 'son' of Ultron. I don't really care for AoU, I'm not sure if I've even seen it, but I know how it played out and I know the Ultron in Civil War was pretty legit.

>everybody quips like Spider-man

They don't though. You've just gotten to the point where any form of levity, unless it takes place in your terrible WB films, is dubbed 'quipping'.

>And yet people say that those movies are just like reading comic books!

Because they are. They adapt things when necessary but they're pretty much just action adventure stories with a touch of levity and fantasy... like superhero comics. I don't think I've seen a truly great Mahvel film, but I don't expect true greatness, as that is something that comes around very rarely, in films like Barry Lyndon or The Conversation.

The DC films are shameful because they are poorly made films. They are so terribly edited and written they barely come across as coherent. They're shit.
>>
>>87747152
Not my fault your retardation is amusing. Keep at it with more shitposting and samefagging.
>>
Holy fuck, /co/ I thought you were smart enough to not reply to obvious bait.
>>
>>87747051

>No, what I'm saying that people talk as if they were expecting some oscar worthy plot out of freaking Suicide Squad.

That's horseshit.

This mvoie doesn't even work on the most basic, lizard-brin action-movie level. The setpeices are garbage, it's 5 scenes of the Squad shooting Resident Evil zombies and video game final boss fight shot in the fog like I'm watching an 80's music video.

Even the big Deadshot moment of him jumping on the car is ruined by terrible blocking. Instead of a wide shot of him shooting the hordes like some kind of Rambo badass, we get inserts of him on the car shooting into the air and then cuts to monsters falling over. This entire fucking movie was edited together in post, it's just scenes glued together post-hoc without any regard to visual continuity or style. The whole movie is singles of the actors punching CGI farts, you could arrange those sequences into any order you wanted to and nothing would change.

If this movie had a terrible script but good action that would be one thing, but the action is horrible too. The only halfway decent scene is the Joker/Harley/Batman car chase, and even then that could have just been me going "hurr durr look it's BTAS on-screen" and ignoring the actual direction.
>>
>>87747051
>And yet people say that those movies are just like reading comic books!
I've never seen them say that, ever. That's the perfect example of a strawman. They're as close to the comics as they reasonably think they can get away with. Most of the MCU changes are to fit with their previously established world, to fit the constraints of a feature length movie, to fit with what their larger plan is, or because some element is missing because some other company still has the rights to it.

And as for the comics, they made Civil War recently. The fact that it WASN'T just like reading the comic book was a good thing in that case.
>>
File: dude really.png (83KB, 313x290px) Image search: [Google]
dude really.png
83KB, 313x290px
>>87747133
>great characters

You must be trolling.

There was not one well-rounded, fully fleshed character in the entire cast. Some of them barely got a few sentences of exposition about them, like Katana.
>>
>>87747198
I can't help it, anon. I'm bored out of my mind, it's 3 AM and I don't feel like sleeping yet.
"Arguing" with shitposters is the only way I can feel alive right now.
>>
>>87747175
>Vision is pretty much exactly how he is in the comics. He's the 'son' of Ultron.

No, Vision and Ultron are part of Hank Pym's story, just by having Vision being created by Tony Stark that automatically makes both characters not like the comics.

>>87747175
>>everybody quips like Spider-man
>They don't though

Yes they do, Tony Stark was not like that before the movies happened, let alone fucing Ultron or Thor or Black Widow.

>>And yet people say that those movies are just like reading comic books!
>Because they are

Yeah, minus the adult themes and everything important about them as persons.
>>
>>87747120
Not all movies NEED said scenes to even be whatchable.
>>
>>87747197
>Not my fault your retardation is amusing.

I agree, not your fault that your retardation is amusing.

>>87747202
>This mvoie doesn't even work on the most basic, lizard-brin action-movie level.

Stopped reading right there.

see, I can get not liking the movie but when people go out of their way to say shit like that you just know that their entire opinion is worthless and they just want to meme hate the movie.

I can already see the buzzwords and the ''and this scene was bad because it was shit!!!'' comments
>>
>>87746607
Just having the freedom to do these things makes the DCEU better. The MCU doesn't even have an option to.
>>
>>87746975
>Not everyone has this problem
You're too wrong.
>>
>>87747006
It wasn't dark though, that was the fucking problem
>>
>>87747291
This is why Deadpool is better written and way more likable than anything from the DCEU.
>>
>>87747280
>literally "I know you are but what am I"
Congratulations, little monkey. Your arguing skills improved to the 4thgrader level!
>>
>>87747319
Not MoS or BvS. Suicide Squad maybe.
>>
>>87745864
>left the thread after this post
>everyone goes full retard
Another day at /tv/.
>>
>>87747226

Listen dewd, characters can be great in many forms.

I didn't need to spend many scenes with Diablo to get his character and I found him to be really great!

And I could argue that we did spend a lot of time with those characters, so your argument is not even valid
>>
>>87747051
>If anything I just read a lot of nitpicking, not the worse movie ever!
I never fucking said that. I SAID it had obvious problems. Fuck you for putting words in my mouth
>>
>>87746275
>You are even worse
No he's not. His point is just as valid regardless of whatever he feels about the movie. There are certain objective judgements about the quality of a movie and SS didn't do it well. Yes, it took risks which I appreciate but it wasn't executed well.

also judging by your other comments, you're the real ass here. You can't seem to accept or acknowledge any real criticism about this movie, which is the real death of meaningful conversation. I love DC more than anything but I have to accept the three recent DCEU movie, holding for different tastes, have been below par in execution
>>
>>87746615
>Joker
>ever scary
Look, /co/. I know your idea of "scary" comes capeshit and terrible old horror comics that wouldn't scare a baby, but come on. Get some standards.
>>
>>87747371
*from capeshit
>>
>>87747370
>I love DC more than anything
Prove it.
>>
File: 01470234775207.png (111KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
01470234775207.png
111KB, 625x626px
>>87746275
clearly a troll
>>
>>87747371
The board has threads about which kiddy cartoon traumatized you as a kid. /co/ is full of real pussified children that sincerely and unironically think shit like courage the dumb dog was terrifying.
>>
>>87747319
>better written
naaah, Deadpool was fun, that's it. Nothing about it was really different from other comedic movies like Kingsmen or Kick Ass

But I would agree that Deadpool is better than most of the MCU movies or maybe better than all of them.
>>
>>87747411
Courage is at least scarier than most actual horror movies, though.
Not that it's an achievement in any way.
>>
>>87747426
>Deadpool Kills the MCU
Neat.
>>
>>87747371
Is anything ever truly scary?
>>
>>87747411
oh look, we found the /tvirgin/ here.

I got laid by Harley Quinn cosplayer last Halloween, how about you?
>>
>>87747319
I didn't think Deadpool was that well written, I actually don't get why people liked it so much, aside from a few select scenes (like the stuff with Colossus).

But it sure as hell was a lot more entertaining than anything in the DCEU, you're right about that.
>>
>>87747437
You should probably try actually watching actual horror movies to begin with, and not shit like conjuring or paranormal activity. Then again, you seem to have a hateboner for horror movies to begin with, so it seems you already made up your mind on the subject. And no, courage was not even remotely scary.
>>
>>87747326
What? Deadpool is obviously better than MOS and even more compared to BvS.
>>
>>87747451
I personally find interviews with serial killers to be bone-chilling, but all the movie biographies are shit because "MUH CINEMA MUH ARTISTIC VISION" and then the exaggeration or butchering of actually scary events happens rendering said movies to be bad comedies.
Same goes for historical movies, though to a much lesser degree because once in a while there's always one that is actually well-done.
>>
>>87747459
>I got laid by Harley Quinn cosplayer last Halloween
Pics and/or vids or it didn't happen.
>>
>>87747494

No, Deadpool is another one watch movie, as in after one watch the jokes start to fall flat and the movie has not much going on besides that.

I mean, none of the action scees are trully cool
>>
>>87747478
>You should probably try actually watching actual horror movies
>WAHH HE DISAGREES WITH ME MUST NOT HAVE SEEN WHAT I SEEN
Grow up, baby. I've seen more than enough and believe me your shitty flicks are in no way scary. They're unbelievable bore at best.
>And no, courage was not even remotely scary.
Still scarier than any horror movie.
>>
>>87747494
jej

MoS and BvS are among the best movies of all time. Deadpool doesn't even come close.
>>
>>87747520
Why the fuck would you reply to it. You honestly think he's touched anyone, let alone some harley quinn cosplaying bitch?
>>
>>87747545
This entire thread is full of trolls, I just realized this. Don't know what I was thinking in trying to engage in an actual conversation.
>>
>>87747556
I mean cosplayers are whores so it's not that implausible. He could have paid 5 bucks easily.
>>
>>87747556
Because I want Harley porn, duh.

>>87747578
Give the kid a lollipop! He earned it!
>>
>>87747525
What? Deadpool is obviously more enjoyable in a rewhatch than anything from DCEU. Actually, why would anyone want to experience any shit from DCEU again? The characters are flat and the writting is full of convenient plot holes (like Batman not researching Superman life).

Sorry buddy, get real.
>>
>>87747556
Stop projecting your shit life into other people.

I'm tall as fuck, I'm handsome and I even lift.

Thats why I wasn't annoyed at Harley Quinn, seeing hot girls on screen reminds me of hot girls that I have met IRL
>>
>>87747585
His mom wouldn't give him the money. How is he going to afford lunch at school?
>>
>>87747578
>trying to engage in an actual conversation.
>YOU ALL LE BABIEZ XD
You started it, faggot.
And no, baby. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
>>
>>87746574
Tony Stark pissed himself and passed out drunk in IM2.
>>
>>87747601
Pics them.
>>
>>87747601
lol
>>87747594
And you're still replying to it. He's trolling you, you fucking retard.
>>
>>87747620
Who is baiting who at this point?
>>
>>87747594
With such shit criticism like ''Batman not researching Superman life'' I don't think I have anything to say to you.

Also, get laid.
>>
>>87747616
Sure, let's post pics of myself and the girl that I fucked on 4chan, that would do wonders to my life and I finally get to convince all the basement dwellers about my sex life!

Fuck off.
>>
>>87747654
No proof? Then poof.
>>
>>87747635
The retard calling everyone babies for not liking some shitty movie, and going on about how he gets soooo much pussy and is such a cool guy.
>>
>>87747602
He's really good at whining. He just kept saying "but mooooom" until she said "fine, but only if you take out the trash."
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1916x796px
>>87747594
Try again, kiddo. You keep trying to push this meme but it won't work. Snyder literally addressed that very "issue" in one of the first post-movie interviews.
>>
>>87747709
No anon, things don't happen in movies as long as the characters don't spoon feed you the information like in Civil War ''Tony, you just started the Marvel's Civil War in 3D!''

I almost left the room in that scene
>>
File: Badass spotted.png (95KB, 422x240px) Image search: [Google]
Badass spotted.png
95KB, 422x240px
>>87747732
>>
>>87746695
What fucking Berestain universe do you live in where /co/ gets up in arms about people criticizing AoU.
>>
>>87746927
Read Kirby Cap.
Stop watching the movies.
>>
>>87747762
Oh boy, just like in classic capes!
>the hero punches a bad guy
>"I am punching this bad guy!"
>>
File: Captain America 207-006.jpg (30KB, 396x229px) Image search: [Google]
Captain America 207-006.jpg
30KB, 396x229px
>>87747778
Hmmm...
>>
File: glove snap.webm (621KB, 932x796px) Image search: [Google]
glove snap.webm
621KB, 932x796px
I love Leto's Joker.
>>
>>87747637
But DCEU fans never get laid anon.
>>
>>87746619
That's not a strawman, that's literally the argument dumbshit.
>>
>>87747796
Exactly.
That panel is from the 70's run, just after Madbomb. TOS stuff is great too.
>>
>>87747762
Even worse is when the character DOES spoonfeed you the information and you REJECT IT.

"I didn't kill those people" was literally a line from Clark's mouth and people are still claiming he killed people. What sort of insanity is this?
>>
>>87746943
That's a script problem though.
>>
>>87746424
>I mean, why did people hated Twilight so much? was it because of the wussy vampires? NO! It was because girls were freaking out about it and wanted to fuck the main dude.
This. I personally don't care about Twilight but the hulabaloo surrounding it online was a textbook case of male-dominated geek culture sexism.
>>
>>87747709
>he made research!

>didn't even knew his secret indentity

It is probably the only version of Batman on the last 20 years who had no idea on who Superman was.

Also you seems to be confusing me with someone.
>>
>>87747807
And MCU fans?

>>87747833
Oh, I loved that run but Jack was a bit naive sometimes.
>>
>>87747837
He took some dude and slammed him into a wall at like 70 MPH, I really doubt he was fine.
>>
>>87747853
>naive
That's how I like my capes anon. Honest.
>>
>>87747762
Like when they say 4 times that there is no one for Doomsday to kill?
>>
>>87747837
>worse
Why? I think it makes the character more complex. Shit, I'm reading a book whose narrator actually lies and I appreciate it much more for that.
>>
>>87747841

No, its been know in the past that Marvel always has scenes and character development for the bad guys that get cut because audiences feel challenged
>>
>>87745761

Did they at least fix the editing & weird soundtrack choices that they added in at the last minute?
>>
>>87747844
Ah, little monkey is back. More. MORE!
>>
>>87746424
>I know how dorks work
>>87747844
>male-dominated geek culture sexism.
I'm running out of fedoras to tip today.
>>
>>87747866
That's not what happened if he literally says ''I didn't kill anybody''.

You literally are doing what the anon just said! The character in the movie says something and you go ''nuh-uh!!!''
>>
File: hi mom.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hi mom.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>87747807
>DCEU fans never get laid
Only on Halloween I got with two slutty Harleys because I dressed up as The Joker.
>>
>>87747866
>70 MPH
His exact speed was never proven and people can survive impacts like this. Especially since Superman is holding back and the walls are made of clay. He might have been hurt, but he's definitely not dead.
>>
>>87747853
>And MCU fans?
Girls and casuals like them, so they get laid. Unlike Snyderfags, that are virgins, and hot topic audience, that is just 12.

Just facts dude.
>>
>>87747906
>>87747911
Again, proof or poof.
>>
>>87747848
>didn't even knew his secret indentity

Wasn't looking for it. You have to read previous threads where we had a discussion over this.
>>
File: ayer in charge of cutting.jpg (180KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ayer in charge of cutting.jpg
180KB, 852x480px
>>87747921
>posting pics on 4chan
>ever
>>
>>87747872

Different scenario you idiot, we are talking about someone bitching at Batman's not researching about Superman vs something involving an action scene with a relentless monster, of course in that case dialogue explaining the situation is mandatory.

And you know that people are going to be extra bitchy if they don't just because people nitpick DC to dead!

''Man of steel was a bad movie because inocent people got killed!!!'' has to be the biggest strawmen criticism that I have ever read
>>
>>87747923
>Wasn't looking for it.

So he is an idiot? Luthor wanted to kill Superman and saw that getting his secret identity was fundamental.
>>
File: Poof.jpg (21KB, 211x160px) Image search: [Google]
Poof.jpg
21KB, 211x160px
>>87747940
>>
>>87747958
We already discussed this. Check the archive.
>>
>>87747880
So how come Marvel doesn't do extended cuts anyway?
Are they afraid of money?
>>
>>87747911
>Unlike Snyderfags

You have no idea how much punk, goth and metal head girls love Sucker Punch.
>>
>>87747969
Just saw Snyderfags having no arguments, mate.
Tsc tsc just admit that the movie depended of Batman being an idiot.
>>
>>87747991
>they have no arguments because they prove me wrong
How many cents today, marlel?
>>
>>87747981
Are you a girl?

Doubt, Snyderfags are just bitter virgins, while said metal girls get with Marvelfags.
>>
>>87747945
That's not what a strawman is. Actually since you're getting the argument wrong, you're making it a strawman.
>>
>>87748004
>I don't have arguments, so I will cry marvel

Patethic.
>>
>>87748013
Sorry for not being a 4chanologist, anon.

>>87748025
>Patethic
I guess being a MCUnt hobo doesn't help your English, huh?
>>
WB fucked up hard when they tried to 'fix' this because people bitched about BvS's tone. On that note Ayer needs to pull his head out of his ass and let the full version be released.
>>
>>87747940
>>87747965

Trying to pretend that other people don't get laid so he won't kill himself for being a 20 something virgin college fatty

>>87747976

Because they don't film their movies around character development, they do it around CGI action scenes.

Because Marvel movies follow a formula that doesn't allow for directors to be experimental about their films.

All the character or plot development is always done in a room with two peple spoon feeding information to the audience, like Black Widow's... everything!

While DC movies actually shot those scenes, even when a character is spoon feeding the audience they do it while also showing us what they are talking about, they go the extra mile.
>>
>>87745613
Is there more Captain Boomerang and Katana scenes?
>>
>>87748005
I dated 3 girls that cosplayed as that shit on different years and I have a ton of female friends.

YOU are the bitter virgin my friend.
>>
>>87748004
>prove wrong

The fucking movie made evident that doesn't doing basic research - that every version less obssessed with Superman thab the DCEU version does - would have avoided the plot. This Batman feels like a lonely retarded next to other versions and even basic inteligence training.
>>
>>87748050
>>87748068
>I'm a 20 something virgin college fatty
Then commit suicide and stop ruining your family name.

>>87748073
>NOT MUH
Amazing argument, kid.
>>
>>87748068
Stop lying anon, I can smell your virginity by the way that you writte and act autistic.

Women don't like autism, you are probably confusing "women" with "waifu".
>>
>>87748073
>he fucking movie made evident that doesn't doing basic research

He did some research and even in the comics it takes a while for Batman to figure out about Superman's.

And even if that wasn't the case you just come out as a fucking autist ''the movie sucked because Batman didn't do enough research about Superman!''

Just try and tell that to a normie and see how retarded you sound.
>>
>>87748091
>I will blindly fight this super autist without knowing who he is and what he does/go.

>I am smart

Snyderfags will defend this.
>>
>be ottermode
>cosplay as The Joker
>profit
>>
And this thread is a proof that we need to track live-actionfags down and put them in concentration camps.
>>
>>87748107
>He did some research and even in the comics it takes a while for Batman to figure out about Superman's.

His gf and Lex discovered easily.
>>
>>87748098
Again, I'm tall as fuck, atractive, I even lift and beyond that I'm an artist, I can talk about shit outside comic books and cartoons, I make girls laugh and I'm social as fuck.

Again, you are just projecting this shit into me because you don't get any of that.

I will admit that right now I don't have any friends because my ''friends'' are sellfish assholes, but I do get girls sir and I'm proud of that.
>>
>>87748115
see
>>87748107

>>87748119
We meant pics of you fucking HQ cosplayers, anon. Not of your white trash face.

>>87748123
In Donald we trust.
>>
>>87748107
A good deal of not miss know he's the World's greatest detective, and it's not that hard to explain.
>>
>>87748107
>Just try and tell that to a normie and see how retarded you sound.

But normies hated the movie, check audience scores.
>>
>>87748130
Link to your Facebook, please?

>>87748148
>muh RT
Total MCUnt.
>>
>>87748125
>His gf and Lex discovered easily.

He let Lois see his real self when they first met so it wasn't a secret for her and Luthor is a bad guy, of course he is going to get that information first to make the plot move fordward.

And again, this whole criticism is nitpicking at best ''not muh batman!!!!''
>>
>>87748133
Literally why would anyone with >65IQ would post pics of themselves fucking on the Internet and 4chan of all places.
>>
>>87747198
joke's on you, we were just pretending to be not retarded.
>>
>>87748160
>>muh RT
Not an argument.

Falacy.

What other way can we show that normies hated it, if not by the score given by them? Go on.

Say to me.
>>
>>87748173
Dude, how long have you been using the Internet?
>>
>>87748139
>A good deal of not miss know he's the World's greatest detective

No way, people know Batman as the Dark Knight at best.

>>87748160

me: I get laid and I have female friends.
you: S-stop!!! That's a lie!! all comic book fans are virgins like me REEEEEEE
>>
>>87748148
Rotten Tomatoes is shit and people are ignoring it since Ghostbusters 2016 got positive reviews
>>
>>87748186
>Not an argument.
MCUnts say otherwise.
>the score given by them
Ah, populism.

>>87748198
>I get laid and I have female friends.
Me: please provide proof.
You: f-fuck you! I don't have to prove shit! Just believe me, dammit!
>>
>>87748189
Long enough to know not to post nudes.
>>
>>87748165
>He let Lois see his real self
She already knew.

>Luthor is a bad guy, of course he is going to get that information first to make the plot move fordward.

Thanks for confirming bad writting, saying that things happen "just because" when both Luthor and Batman wanted to kill Supes, and only one of them did basic research.
>>
>>87748222
Sissy.
>>
>>87748218
>Me: please provide proof.
>You: f-fuck you! I don't have to prove shit! Just believe me, dammit!

But that's the sane thing to do, while would I give you my facebook account or pics of muh cum recipients? So you can troll them and try to ruin it for me? HAH, poor asshole.
>>
>>87748042
>is smug about not understanding basic concepts like a strawman despite using them
>makes fun of typos like it makes him look smart
Wew lad
>>
>>87748242
>anon is afraid of me stealing his bitches
Nice.
>>
>>87748215
>Ghostbusters 2016
But that was a good movie. At least better than the shitty original.
>>
>>87748215
It got terrible AUDIENCE score, that is what is argued here.

>>87748218
So you admit that normies hate the DCEU?
>>
>>87748260
>all normies are Marvel shills
Nice tinfoil hat, but OK.
>>
>>87747991
>didn't check the archive

If you did you would have given up.
>>
>>87748186
>What other way can we show that normies hated it, if not by the score given by them?

BvS got so much negative press and literally professional haters ( Twitter had a hate campaign against the film with tons of bots shitting on it ) I would not be surprised if those same bots were used to spam the user score with negative comments.

How about DVD and Blu Ray sales? Everybody knows that dorks never buy shit while normes do and the BvS dvd's and blu rays sold incredible well, first place for wees in sales charts
>>
>>87748050
But... anon was telling me that they did shoot those scenes but they were edited out.

There was nothing experimental about any of the DCEU movies either.
Get your criticism straight.
>>
>>87745613
they made every single one of those characters boring, they also managed to make all the fighting boring, they had so much to work with and they managed to make a really dull, suspense less movie.

this is an amazing feat.
>>
>>87748233

Luthor is smarter than Batman, of course he is going to find out shit first than him.
>>
>>87748273
>people who hate DCEU are all marvel shills

I pity you, virgin.
>>
File: 1x31_-_Zi.png (168KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1x31_-_Zi.png
168KB, 320x240px
>>87748298
>posts in 4chan
>calls others virgins
>>
>>87747371
Mate, just see
>>87728127
>>87728880
>>
>>87748294
He used fucking cameras.

Is It beyond Batman?
>>
>>87748251
Lardo stealing my bitches? you wish.

>>87748252

See? This is proof that all the hate that SS and BvS are getting is just people trolling.

>>87748260
>It got terrible AUDIENCE score, that is what is argued here.

And I'm arguingt that audience score is FAKE and got down voted because of trolls and bots, not because audiences think that is bad.
>>
>>87748278
>bots

Proof?
>>
>>87748287
>There was nothing experimental about any of the DCEU movies either.

Suicide Squad alone is more experimental than any of the shit formula marvel films.

A film starring comic book bad guys! How different! Literally never done before!
>>
>>87748327
>And I'm arguingt that audience score is FAKE and got down voted because of trolls and bots, not because audiences think that is bad.

But this is false, anon. Why are you spreading lies on the internet?
>>
File: tinfoil-hat.jpg (13KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat.jpg
13KB, 178x178px
>>87748327
>my bitches
>all the hate that SS and BvS are getting is just people trolling.
>audience score is FAKE and got down voted because of trolls and bots
>>
>>87748318
Did the movie said that it was just because of the cameras?

Or are you so retarded that if the movie doesn't say otherwise, then that was the whole thing?
>>
>>87748316
See what? Idiotic bullshit by some pansy who thinks a terrible edgy villain is "scary"? Kill yourself for being such a moron.
>>
File: nEBQxJK.png (967KB, 552x927px) Image search: [Google]
nEBQxJK.png
967KB, 552x927px
>you want lipstick, sweet guy?
>no, I brought my own
>>
>>87748278
>BvS got so much negative press and literally professional haters ( Twitter had a hate campaign against the film with tons of bots shitting on it )

You think the same people who tried to shill against BvS also tried to shill against Trump?
>>
>>87748344
Nothing about SS was experimental, certainly not the premise.
>>
>>87748362
>Did the movie said that it was just because of the cameras?

Yes.
>>
File: SA1s9gqb4o7_500.jpg (47KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SA1s9gqb4o7_500.jpg
47KB, 500x281px
>>87748363
>>
>>87745663

I'm sure Ostrander praising it had nothing to do with him working for DC.
>>
>>87748366
Most people who voted Trump, like me, hate the DCEU tho.
>>
>>87748381
>him working for DC
Alas, he isn't writing anymore; his sight has failed too much. Besides, even if he had hated the movie he would have gotten royalties.
>>
>>87748363
You dense? He's saying that the Joker is scary in the reality where he belongs.
Forgot how terrified Monster T and Griggs where because of The Joker?
>>
>>87748378
The only insanity here is yours, you fucking moron.
Me? I'm just pissed off by your extreme stupidity.
>>
>>87748336

Google ''Batman V Superman hate campaign on twitter'' and you will see forums and news about how twitter was filled with bots saying ''Batman V Superman is jus 2 hours of both of them crying on the rain'' or something like that and if you checked those twitter accounts you could tell that the were fake because the rest of the tweets were just broken words without meaning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/47n6ex/is_there_a_controlled_smear_campaignscheme/?st=ivmnhcw5&sh=8783a1fc

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/proof-there-is-a-smear-campaign-against-batman-v-s-1772005/
>>
>>87748361
>>87748356

see >>87748416

Even if the retard in the fist article is saying that is not really a hate campaign, that it was just a theory, you can't deny the facts that are pointed out.

But naaah, this is 4chan, of course you will deny it even with proof
>>
File: Leprechaun.jpg (89KB, 620x794px) Image search: [Google]
Leprechaun.jpg
89KB, 620x794px
>>87748400
>a villain would be scary if he was real
Oh my god, how I'm tired of idiots defending shitty villains with this shit "argument"
NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT.
Boo-fucking-hoo, every villain is scary now. Leprechaun must be the scariest, what with his near-omnipotent powers and gruesome murders he commits.

Shove your retarded head in a woodchipper, please.
>>
File: greenday2.jpg (124KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
greenday2.jpg
124KB, 600x387px
>>87748395
Nice to know, thanks.

>>87748405
>>
File: Harley2.jpg (94KB, 691x589px) Image search: [Google]
Harley2.jpg
94KB, 691x589px
>>87748436
>reddit
>comicvine
>>
>>87748366
>You think the same people who tried to shill against BvS also tried to shill against Trump?

Well, Trump got a really biased hate by most media and news sites, even hollywood while ignoring everything negative involving Hillary Clinton.

Then BvS got a lot of negative press saying things like ''Batfleck uses Trump logic here! 5 reasons as to why BvS is the Donald Trump of movies! Why BvS is a democrat movie, Reasons as to why BvS is a movie in favor of toxic masculinity, etc.''

Do the math.
>>
>>87748489

and just in time! dismissing information just because it comes from X place that you decided is not trust worthy, saying that while posting on 4chan.

How about this, here are the bots right in twitter
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=batman%20v%20superman%20rain&src=typd
>>
>>87748416
The same place says that it would have minimal effect, different from the spread large scale real hate that the DCEU has online and on real life.

I mean, fucking Deadpool has a better reception.
>>
>>87748511
shiiieeeet, they are still shilling that negative opinion about Batman v Superman TODAY.
>>
>>87748400
No one gives a fuck what's he like "in their reality", though.
Every hack writer can tell you "x villain is the scariest ever".
>>
>>87748511
>and just in time! dismissing information just because it comes from X place that you decided is not trust worthy, saying that while posting on 4chan.

Isn't it what you do with audience scores of any site?

Also, why Snyderfags are always redditors?
>>
File: you must be new here.jpg (38KB, 252x220px) Image search: [Google]
you must be new here.jpg
38KB, 252x220px
>>87748511
>not dismissing information just because it comes from X place that you decided is not trust worthy
>>
>>87748490
>BvS is a movie in favor of toxic masculinity REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fixed that for them.
>>
>>87748524
>The same place says that it would have minimal effect, different from the spread large scale real hate that the DCEU has online and on real life.

Whatever, this just goes to show that people are biased towards DC movies and that even audience scores can be changed via bots like if it was nothing.

Again 6 hours ago a person was still posting that exact same copy paste comment!

''The Batman v Superman movie will be a...'' WILL BE, the movie has been out for months!
>>
>>87748327
>trolling
No, really GB2016 was objectively a funnier movie than the original. That's not a compliment and more of an insult to the original.
>>
>>87748550

how about going straight to twitter to see al the bots comments?

Right here, they are even saying those comments TODAY https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=batman%20v%20superman%20rain&src=typd
>>
>>87748561
>No, really GB2016 was objectively a funnier movie than the original.

Shut up, nobody is falling for that obvious bait
>>
>>87748561
And I say that as a DCEU fan.
>>
>>87748589
You're a bot.
>>
>>87748585
Not bait. Original is only remembered by nostalgiafags. Same as with people pretending Rob Zombie's Halloween is shit and not a superior to Carpenter's borefest movie.
>>
>>87748589
So you say as a DCEU fan that a unrelated movie is funny?? What kind of retarded trolling is this?
>>
>>87748490
It makes me wonder if it's the movie itself or if someone has a beef with Snyder. You think he said something that made a certain group of people angry?
>>
>>87748600
yeah, contrarian bait. Got it, not gonna bother beyond this.
>>
>>87748600
>Carpenter's borefest movie
Not bait, no sir.
>>
>>87747806
that scene would've been so much without the shitty editing

>>87747885
nope

>>87748067
Just Katana's introduction, her talking to her sword and extra lines from Boomerang
>>
They should just let Snyder reeboot Ghostbusters.
>>
Well, time to follow the stallion anon's example and hit the gym. Feel free to keep this thread alive, kids.
>>
Funny how all you have to do is post some proof and virginst shut the fuck up real fast

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=batman%20v%20superman%20rain&src=typd
>>
>>87748658
Jerking off doesn't count as going to the gym
>>
>>87748649
I unironically want him to reboot Total Recall.
I'm just curious what would happen.
>>
>>87748636
>they didn't remove that quick cut in the "what?" or rainbow distortion in the "i'm not gonna hurt you"
The fuck is WB problem, man

>>87748649
Ready for Extreme Ghostbusters live action? I'd watch it.
>>
File: Batman Assault on Arkham.jpg (274KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Assault on Arkham.jpg
274KB, 960x1440px
>>87745613

Watch this instead. Better script, better editing, better direction, better rhythm. Even better action sequences and set pieces.
>>
>>87748805
I'll never forget The Joker talking about creamy thighs. I'm scarred.
>>
>>87748589
Marvel fan here for life but the DCEU completely wrecks every Marvel movie.
>>
>>87748805

Then watch Suicide Squad live action for more of the same! With less Batman stealing scenes
>>
>>87748649
I want to give Snyder EVERYTHING. It would be so cool to see his version of beloved movies like RoboCop or Toy Story or Star Wars.

I'm excited for his George Washington movie that he claimed he was going to make after he's done with the DCEU.

>George Washington action movie directed by Zack Snyder
Can life get any better?
>>
>>87748851
DC fan here, Marvel movies are way better than anything that Snyder could ever hope to do, I am relieaved that he is being kicked after Justice League.

It is a shame that Suicide Squad is the only succeful DCEU movie, and probably because Snyder had little influence on it.
>>
>>87748805
>you should sympathize with a cannibal because he has a crush on a dumb useless whore who deserved to die
>Deadshot's daughter survives despite being an ugly piece of shit. Why didn't he just kill her anyway? Everyone knows only beta cucks have daughters. Real men have sons.
>Boomerang, the only worthwhile thing about the whole movie, doesn't survive
Fuck this movie.
>>
>>87748894
>the same
You mean everything like it but shit.
>>
>>87746574
Weren't the Avengers sitting around drinking beer in the hammer lifting scene of AoU?
Are you full of shit?
>>
>>87748805
But that is also shit.
One of the worst DC animated movies of the last 6 years.

>>87748911
Based Boomerang doesn't die but he doesn't escape, which is still a problem
>>
>>87748906
Marvel fan here, I'm about to kill myself because Snyder annihilated all of my movies with an actually good movie. Even the comics are worse. I have no reason to live anymore.
>>
>>87748991
It's still better than the live action movie though. What a shitshow that was but if you didn't care about anything it killed a couple hours.
>>
>>87748991
>One of the worst DC animated movies of the last 6 years.
Now you're either trolling or being silly.
Look, I don't even like it all that much, but you can't say it's not one of the better movies of the last 6 years because every single movie of the last 6 years (minus Gods and Monsters and the new Adam West Batman movie, depending on who you ask) was fucking unwatchable.
>>
>>87748994
DC fan here, its weird that the DC comics are more succeful than ever, by doing the oposite of what Snyder was doing!
>>
>>87748991

I didn't imply it was good, only that it's better than Suicide Squad in many aspects crucial to a movie.
>>
File: jokaa.jpg (136KB, 900x663px) Image search: [Google]
jokaa.jpg
136KB, 900x663px
>haven't checked pixiv in a while
>loads of Joker x Harley
Easy people to please.
>>
>>87749034
>People hated the adam west batman
Why do people hate fun? I mean it wasn't just fun but it was very well made. How can people hate it
?
>>
/co/ really was a mistake. The board should honestly be deleted and then brought back in a year.
>>
>>87748961
It was downplayed, nobody says ''the drinking scene'' they say the ''pary hammer scene!'' first

also Tony Stark = Not alcoholic
>>
>>87749114
Post more them faggot, at least one good thing came out of this mess. Glad to see that this know westaboo did something with them.

Any genderbend pics? Those are always fun.
>>
>>87748911
>>you should sympathize with a cannibal because he has a crush on a dumb useless whore who deserved to die

Whatever happened with loving a character despite acting like a criminal?

Oh yes, comblr, forgot.
>>
>>87749034
The only good animated movies in the last 6 years are

>Crisis on Two Earths
>Under the Red Hood
>The Dark Knight Returns part 2
>Gods and Monsters
>Return of the Caped Crusaders

Everything else is pure garbage
>>
>>87749133
They should check BvS to know how to do a well made movie.
>>
>>87749162
You can like a character for being awful and evil. But sympathizing isn't something that's going to happen because every time you look at him you think, why should I feel sorry for that mass murderer.
>>
>>87749039
Wow Mr. DC fan, I sure wish I were you because your company seems to understand the importance of variety in media, such as the different tones in different comics and having a fun, lighthearted movie (Lego Batman) as well as serious movies (Snyder films).

Well, you've convinced me. I'm officially switching to DC! Thanks for showing me the light.
>>
>>87749178
But anon, you want a movie to look good. Not a jumbled mess.
>>
>>87749143
in a year there's going to be THREE Marvel movies a year, the shitposting is only going to get worse from hereon in
>>
>>87749162
Maybe it has something to do with him being boring. There's nothing to like about him and the movie clearly expects you to sympathize with him and Killer Frost.
Hell, I even mentioned liking Boomerang, where are you getting this from?
>>
>>87749163
I disagree on Winickshit being good, but to call AoA "one of the worst animated DC movies of the last six years" is just silly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-35-15.png (439KB, 492x406px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-35-15.png
439KB, 492x406px
>>87749207
Darkhorse fan here.

It is great because our Hellboy movies can be DARK and have stakes, while also havinf fun and emotional moments! Its great to not be dependant of bleak terrible directors like Snyder, that are terrible to bring different tones to a movie!

The best part, is that they keep the same tone of the comic, that people LOVE

I pity you guys for being stuck with just one single tone regarding Superman or anything made by Hacksnyder!
>>
File: Cstx6meUkAAwp_8.jpg (584KB, 1291x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cstx6meUkAAwp_8.jpg
584KB, 1291x2048px
>>87749114
>not only checking for based Leto Joker art
>>
>>87749184
>But sympathizing isn't something that's going to happen because every time you look at him you think, why should I feel sorry for that mass murderer.

Who says you have to be sorry about him or anything like that?

I fucking love Freddy Krueger and I don't approve of anything that he does or believes.
>>
>>87749307
And they still suck because Del Hack-ro is who you're stuck with.
>>
>>87749307
Why Snyderfags act like you can only make a movie in two ways:

>marvel way
and
>Snyder way

Foegetting that people want movies that are better than both? I mean, plenty of blockbusters do a better work than these, its like it is hard.
>>
File: 1462514367745.jpg (52KB, 610x334px) Image search: [Google]
1462514367745.jpg
52KB, 610x334px
>>87749350
Ok, this doesnt even work for bait.

You just made me feel bad for the DCEU even more.
>>
File: the joker and frost.png (929KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
the joker and frost.png
929KB, 1280x719px
>>87749313
That's my favorite, looks fantastic.
Why do people hate him again?
>>
>>87749399
The entire thread is bait, you fucking moron. But go ahead and keep replying to him.
>>
>>87749399
Not bait and I don't give a fuck about either MCU or DCEU barring a few movies.
Just bitterness over how awful and disappointing Crimson Peak turned out to be and how hyped I was for it.
>>
>>87749442
>and how hyped I was for it.
Why? I mean I know it was del toro, but it looked like a romance movie with a shit load of cgi, which is what it was.
>>
>>87745663
>falls for the Based Ostrander Meme
>calls others Casuals
Wew, lad.
>>
File: 0420-jared-leto-pcn-3.jpg (80KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
0420-jared-leto-pcn-3.jpg
80KB, 700x670px
>>87749406
Most people doesn't like the tats and the way he acts, others just like Ledger better.

I like him, he better wear the white suit in the affleck movie.

>tfw that restaurant shootout scene was cut
>>
>>87749469
And Pan's Labyrinth looked like a shitty fairytale with some more real shit thrown in, yet I ended up loving it. Thought he'd surprise me again.
>>
>>87749492
>>
File: hamill about the joker.jpg (136KB, 1280x486px) Image search: [Google]
hamill about the joker.jpg
136KB, 1280x486px
>>87749492
I got used to the tats in no time desu. I think that at first Ayer wanted to include him more (why even get Leto to wax his entire body) but at the test screenings he was told that the movie was supposed to be about the Suicide Squad.
>>
>>87747326
Definitely not MoS, BvS and SS were shite. Man of Steel is the best.
>>
File: DARLING.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
DARLING.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>87749567
Oh, I was ok with the tats since the beginning.
Love me some gangster Joker, even if he's a modern gangster.
>>
>>87748905
I mean, we already have Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

I enjoyed it, and am expecting a similar level of disregard for actual history/playing up rule of cool.

Washington will have a dramatic duel with Benedict Arnold and jump-kick him off the White House, his corpse falling directly at the retreating army at Yorktown. He will turn to Cornwallis and say The tree of liberty has just been refreshed, Redcoat.
>>
Why they put Slipknot in the cover?. Did he got more scenes?.
>>
>>87747268
Kingdom of Heaven
>>
>>87750618
No
>>
>>87749654
Why is a 45 year old man cute?
>>
>>87745663
>Dis motherfucker reads them OLD ASS comics.

Probably spends his days complaining about how "back in my day, we used to buy comics at the grocery store, dangnabit!"
>>
>>87745745
>"Lady, you are evil!" is pure Ostrander?

Yes. It's from the Suicide Squad Goes to Hell One-Shot. Published in 1997.
>>
>>87748377
where?
>>
>>87747594
its pretty obvious that Batman didnt even think Superman HAD a human identity. He just thinks he is Superman 24/7.
>>
>>87752089
I knew it.

>>87752062
He means, the days when comics sold literally millions every month?
>>
>>87749355
>plenty of blockbusters do a better work than these
Watch real movies sometime.
>>
>>87752931
>not getting that I'm insulting these movies

How are you dealing with your autism?
>>
>>87752814
Lex figured things out, by searching for it.
>>
>>87753052
>my posts are too literate for you to understand
Shame on me, /lit/.
>>
>>87745663

don't be delusional, the extended cut probably is david ayer cut or mostly of it
>>
>>87745982
>they managed to re-release a "no, it's good this time!" version and make even more money.

not much "more money"

they used same strategy twice and it failed, no sure if people will fall on third (flock to see opening night because of hype)
>>
>>87746305
>The problem is that everything is too generic and formulaic.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's not like BvS and SS aren't predictable and formulaic.
>>
>>87746574
>In SS they casually drink while in Marvel movies they don't allow Tony Stark to have his alcoholism problem at all.
>Cap didn't fought a single nazi on screen, or punched Hittler.
>No spousal abuse subplot for Hank Pym while a important scene for el Diablo was that he killed his family, including children.
>Suicide Squad=Balls.
>Marvel Disney= No baaaaalls allowwwwwwed.

wow so edgy. what a faggot
>>
>>87753548
Yeah, you already knew how they were going to end.
>>
>>87753635
Well, it's true.
>>
>>87753654
>Yeah, you already knew how they were going to end.

the moment the SS choose end Enchantress plan the movie lost completely the balls. They could all get a good life, but noooo
>>
>>87753951
>They could all get a good life
Nope.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-11-17 18.00.07.png (19KB, 913x62px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-11-17 18.00.07.png
19KB, 913x62px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
File: tumblr_m403koSEoO1rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg (663KB, 1223x1063px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m403koSEoO1rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg
663KB, 1223x1063px
>>87745890
>>87745922
>Methinks thou lack'st the spheres for such audacity!
>>
>>87746719
Read it in her voice
>>
>>87745634
DLCEU
>>
>>87746160
dude, listen i loved the film, the aesthetic, the choreography, characters etc. And as a fan of Ostrander-Squad i was very pleased, but its clear that the whole thing has been butchered, i like it because scenes in isolation are good but its been horribly put together, its really indefensible.

Pine on for the Ayer, dont defend the Trailer Park abortion
>>
>>87754219
What is the source for all this stuff?
>>
>>87746726
>I doubt hardcore SS fans cared for it that much, seeing as it was more or less a beat for beat ripoff of GotG instead of trying to be it's own thing.
all but 1 i know of including myself loved it, it was honestly very indulgent to the source material and the tone was pretty close as well.

Not saying its a good movie, just that as a fan i was happy with how loyal it was to source material
>>
File: Are you shitting me.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Are you shitting me.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>87745613
>anons are still surprised when DCEU movies turn out to be shit
Why? They blatantly don't give a shit.
>>
wow well theres a lotta shit going back and fourth here, im just gonna say why i personally liked the film, despite it being objectively bad.

-good
-loyalty to source material
-Visuals
-Choreography
-Music (Some of it)
-characters
-performances
-characters
-overall aesthetic

bad
-holy fuck that editing
-music
-Deadshot (Subjective perhaps, but i really didnt like smithshot)
-Deadshots daughter (One of the worst child actresses i've ever seen)
-Plot, although with better editing i imagine it would be better, the novelisation was surprisingly much better

Who would everyone want to see in the sequel, Killer frost is practically confirmed at this stage
>>
>>87759412
>Loyalty to the source material
Yeah I love it when Joker goes out of his way to save Harley and show genuine affection. Oh wait.
>Characters
You can barely call Croc, Kitana, Slipknot, or even Boomerang characters given the amount of screentime/depth they were given. Borderline X Men movie cameo tier if you ask me. I was begging for more Croc/Boomerang. In fact, they should of used King Shark instead of Croc
>>
>>87759731
>Yeah I love it when Joker goes out of his way to save Harley and show genuine affection. Oh wait.
you mean like he's done before? if so then yeh.
>You can barely call Croc, Kitana, Slipknot, or even Boomerang characters
yes i can, just because they wernt given much screen time doesnt mean i didnt like their portrayal and what little they actually did get to do.

>King Shark instead of Croc
i disagree, but apparently shark cameos in the original cut
>>
>>87759935
Show me where Joker GENUINELY gives a damn about Harley or goes out of his way for her
>>
>>87760139
here you are brudda http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/d/d4/Batman_Adventures_Vol_2_3.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20090324202231
>>
>>87760303
Covers dont mean jack shit. How about a panel?
>>
>>87760359
dude...
you have the cover and issue number, just go read it yourself.
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.