[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snyder's going to get vitamin d deficiency from all this shade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: v5p2DFS[1].png (856KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
v5p2DFS[1].png
856KB, 1536x2048px
Snyder's going to get vitamin d deficiency from all this shade
>>
>>87745082
Whomever wrote that garbage should look up the word "anagnorisis".
>>
>>87745347
>S-Snyder is a genius!

That scene is abysmal. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>87745686
I never claimed that Snyder was a genius and the screenplay was written by Chris Terrio who certainly knows what "anagnorisis" means and used it to great effect in 'Batman v Superman".

"For “Batman v Superman,” I wanted to really dig into everything from ideas about American power to the structure of revenge tragedies..."

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

And for your elucidation: http://pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy

Just because something is unfamiliar to you doesn't mean that it is bad.
>>
>>87745082
I love this and Unironically enjoyed BvS
>>
>>87745871
>Filthy normies who enjoys things
Fuck outta here
>>
>>87745861
Gee, the movie sucked, get over it guy.
>>
>>87745861
No it's bad because of the fucking terrible acting and the awful dialogue.

>tumblr

Maybe you should go back there? It's probably more your speed.
>>
Batman is a fag whose whole life revolves around his dead parents and he has an obsession with that.

Superman saying his mom's name threw him off, and when Lois told him it was Clark's mother's name it humanized Superman in his eyes.

Also if they are going to make fun of that scene at least make it funny an not just retell it, there's really no joke which is especially sad since internet retards have done a better job at making fun of it.

If that was from a Marvel Comic, they are ones to talk since the MCU has a lot of dumb shit like "Dance off" but some Marvel writers have an obsession with shitting on DC Comics and DC movies while DC writers just don't give a shit what Marvel is doing (although DC Comics will make fun of itself and the DC movies ocassionally).
>>
>>87745082
Btfo
>>
>>87745082
Where is this from?

>>87745347
Just because the narrative device has a name you can drop it doesn't mean it was well executed, or a good idea, even.
>>
>>87745082
Someone got paid to draw that? I'm not even kidding but I can pencil like that myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.