[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a reboot or continuation of the original PPG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: ALA.jpg (84KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ALA.jpg
84KB, 630x1200px
Is this a reboot or continuation of the original PPG?
>>
It's a continuation

They acknowledge some details from old PPG
>>
>>87745062
It's both a reboot and a new thing.
Both sides are clashing with each other, and that's why it's struggling.
>>
Technically, a continuation, but it retardedly behaves like a reboot.

They go directly to middle school and the classic villains are there, but they're no longer the main line-up of villains and have been made into background characters. They're now replaced with terrible villains whose names you don't remember, the show no longer focuses on fighting, the fighting itself is too slow, and they've censored any actual hit with SFX cards.

It's a bastard child of the original and is nowhere near as successful, but somehow, it still gets a lot of views. I don't understand it.
>>
>>87745182
Middle school? I thought they were in first grade or something.
>>
File: 1459386778663.gif (482KB, 2669x2003px) Image search: [Google]
1459386778663.gif
482KB, 2669x2003px
>>87745062
It was a reboot, until this happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7zUdRvU
Also;
>It's another "shill nuPPG thread when no one cares about it" episode
>>
>>87745584
Not every discussion equates to shilling, you paranoid moron.
>>
File: 1462643854209.png (20KB, 226x235px) Image search: [Google]
1462643854209.png
20KB, 226x235px
>>87745851
>Not every discussion equates to shilling
>Post a question
>Of things this place have known for like 6+ months since this shit reboot showed up
How newfag are you to not know? Everyone, on 4chan, Tumblr, even fucking reddit hates this shit show for staining the goodness that was the original.
>>
>>87746036
I thought the debate as to what this show was trying to do (continuation, new thing, or both) was still open.
>>
File: 1462476758749.png (328KB, 619x530px) Image search: [Google]
1462476758749.png
328KB, 619x530px
>>87746060
Not really, when everyone in this vary thread told you without hesitation, it's a reboot trying (and failing) to be a proper (and actually good as the original) continuation ala sequel. If anyone seriously wanted to waste their time talking about nuPPG, you'd start with the actual good PPG, the original, and side track a "also, is nuPPG a sequel or a reboot?" question because a whole thread talking about a shit show isn't at all necessary, like it was for the pass 6+ months nuPPG came into existence for nothing but pure shitposting reasons.

Now, with that said, fuck off shill nuPPG for the sake of keeping it known when no one cares about the shit show to talk about it.
>>
>>87745062

Rape.
>>
>>87746180
I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for the OP.
But you are right, that would probably be a better way to discuss such, especially this late after the fact.
>>
File: 1479105350107.jpg (65KB, 851x605px) Image search: [Google]
1479105350107.jpg
65KB, 851x605px
>>87745062
I like the Reboot
>>
Wasn't there a thread that someone was angry at a Error in The TTG and NuPPG Crossover and then bad shot happened

Can anyone link me to that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.