[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a cool Bioshock movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: avril_et_le_monde_truque.jpg (109KB, 555x755px) Image search: [Google]
avril_et_le_monde_truque.jpg
109KB, 555x755px
This was a cool Bioshock movie.
>>
>Bio = water
>Movie clear takes place on land
???
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-17-20h46m04s306.png (128KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-17-20h46m04s306.png
128KB, 720x384px
>>87744907
Better?
>>
>>87744899

I particularly liked the strange politics that evolved around steampunk in this. it's not just "steam's cool, roll with it" the movie actually took the time to detail just how fucking awful all that steam powered stuff would be for the environment and the wars for trees to make charcoal from were a really interesting point.

Generally loved the movie anyway, but that detail stuck with me real hard.
>>
>>87744899
Yeah it was a pretty great movie.

Still don't know why they felt it necessary to put so much detail in the cat's butthole and balls.
>>
>>87744983

but anon, it's ALWAYS necessary to put detail into butthole and balls. Also France.

On a separate note, I loved the Tintin-esque artstyle it used. pretty neat.
>>
>>87744983
I hate the french so goddamn much
>>
True dat. First movie where Desmares plays a big role, and he worked on Persepolis, so I'll will definitely be watching his next production.

>>87744983
>not seing the necessity of putting as much detail as possible in the cat's genitalia.
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>87744907
>Bio = water
wew
>>
>>87746123

I want to fug that cat
>>
>>87744899
I saw this in my World Cinema class, except it for hijacked by 6 other professors trying to get their students extra credit. They ending up forming this panel after the movie and it was the worst fucking thing in the world, none of them knew what the duck was going on and the Woman's Study professor got triggered at the love subplot in the movie and the fact that the mother was in the wrong. Some idiot asked the chemist if the Ultimate Serum was real and all he could say was no and the rest of the panel treated him like he was an asshole
>>
>>87744907
>Bio=water

American education, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>87746582
That sounds pretty entertaining.
>>
>>87746738
It wasn't, it more embarrassing than anything.
>>
>>87744996
>I loved the Tintin-esque artstyle it used.
It's based on Tardi's artstyle which is more or less gritty Tintin.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.