[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't she just, you know, NOT turn evil or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: thisbitch.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thisbitch.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
Why can't she just, you know, NOT turn evil or something?
>>
>>87733916
Who?
>>
>>87733916
She's pretty worked up about this. She really needs to Let it Go
>>
>>87733934
Caitlyn (Kaitlyn?) Snow from The Flash is slowly becoming Killer Frost in current series, because reasons.
Unless you're doing a
>literally who
thing, in which case, have a (You) and go to bed.
>>
>>87733916
Because her doppleganger was evil. Duh
>>
>>87734058

That... was just one version of her. In what is an infinite multiverse *or at least 52 earths*

Not even from the Flashpoint timeline, dumbfuck

She's just retarded
>>
>>87734058
So was Cisco's. Where's Cisco's "OH MAN AM I GOING TO BECOME REVERB?" arc.
>>
>>87733916
white people have to be evil and black people have to be good and romanced, it's all part of the jew agenda
>>
>>87733916
Killer Frost is mentally unstable
>>
>>87733916

women can't handle powers trope
>>
Don't know if it's the stress but clearly her powers are not giving her control of her emotions. So I guess she'll "turn" evil the more her powers manifest.
>>
>>87734286
He got over that a season ago.
>>
>>87734208
Nigger. I didn't write this shit. I am just telling you why.
>>
>>87734286
He had a "I don't want super powers" thing too but it had nothing to do with his earth-2 counterpart he just didn't want them.
>>
I think they explicitly state that using her powers fucks with her mind.
>>
File: 1479171875210.png (87KB, 344x289px) Image search: [Google]
1479171875210.png
87KB, 344x289px
>>87733916
She'll probably find out Ronnie "couldve been saved" and then blame Barry for Ronnie's death. Or some other clique bullshit like that.
>>
>>87734494
They've already spelled out her trigger this episode. She found out all the bad things she assumed were carried over from the other timeline like her getting powers and Cisco's brother dying were a result from Flashpoint.
>>
>>87734526
to be fair, thats a pretty big fucking revelation, that someone you trusted fucked with the timeline and fucked your entire life up.

for all she knows Barry is why Ronnie died (he dies either way).

it'd be like if your brother was like "yea, I know your life's real shit, and its cause I did some personal, selfish thing and fucked your past up"
>>
>>87733954
Kys.
>>
I'm glad she is going to become a bad girl, they need to build up a new team of Rogues for Flash they can actually use and having her become a crime boss would be cool.

Killer Frost, Mirror Master, The Top, Trickster Weather Wizard. Pretty good team.
>>
>>87734651
She won't become a full villain. Anti-hero at worst.
>>
>>87734651
Killer frost has never been a rogue you casual.
>>
>>87734691
I know that nerd, I was saying she would be a fun replacement for cold.
>>
>>87734674
She will be a season four main villain along with rogues.
>>
>>87734729
All signs point otherwise.
>>
>>87734729
I highly doubt that. If she doesnt prove popular i can see her being shipped off to LoT.
>>
>>87733916
Because her powers are altering her brain chemistry.
>>
>>87734691
And mirror master doesn't have mirror powers in the main dc u but have it in the tv show. Not everything has to be a direct comic adaption.
>>
>>87733916
You guys GOTTA be retarded, they explicitly said her powers are fucking her brain up and that's why she's turning evil
>>
>>87734622
no
>>
>>87734841
I know that. Its the same with every killer frost.
>>
>>87734800
That statement is the reason why arrow is the way it is now.
>>
>>87734841
>they explicitly said her powers are fucking her brain up
And then, just to drive the point home, they had her turn that lab nigger into a nigicicle (black ice?) for trying to keep her for more tests against her will (she coulda just froze his hand and walked out but she went full psycho on his ass); and THEN she had vibe vibe her future and he saw the two of them trying to kill each other.
>>
>>87733916
Isn't it established Killer Frost is a split personality and is taking over?
>>
>>87735642
I think they are running it more as "her powers make her emotionally frigid"
>>
>>87733954
>not "chill out"

I hate you
>>
>>87734354
>>87734447

Yeah, her mother tells her she can't use the powers. She immediately starts using the powers left and right, even casually just to show that she has them. Also the whole drama thing not telling anyone for MONTHS.

Fucking hell, thank God Iris doesn't have powers. Women in this show are clearly unstable as shit, look at Bee woman, Plastique, Magenta, Killer Frost, fuck, Caitlin used to be cool-headed even with the death of her fucking husband, and now this.
>>
>>87735727

Now I hate him too.
>>
>>87734782
>fucking KILLER FROST on legends of tomorrow
>>
>>87734729
unless she becomes a speedster i can't see that happening
>>
>>87736224
>mfw Savitar will be the main villain

What the fuck are they thinking

But, otherwise curious to see what is Dr. Alchemy relationship with Julian. They clearly have some shit going, Julian didn't even show up. He IS Alchemy afterall? What the fuck is Dr. Alchemy even, if he doesn't have alchemy, the "philoshopher's stone" just summoned Savitar?

I have no idea what is going on, suppose that will keep the show going for a while. Kinda hoping they just tell us next episode already.
>>
>>87733916
Sometimes powers effect brain chemistry. It's implied this is the case with hers. And actually most of the examples that come to mind for me are various DCU villains like Livewire.
>>
>>87736466
Savitar is the logical choice. Doctor Alchemy doesn't provide a physical challenge.
>>
>>87734729

That would be retarded.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.